Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? (50795 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2021
A waist without waistbeads is a waste to me,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement e

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Karleb(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2021
We call them women in my village.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by UltimateStarman: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Baldwretch:
I have seen this thing on two different woman.

First woman was doing exercise in her shop and was doing it in a way that makes the beads obvious. The place is a GRA but their house has a shop where they sell.

Second one, I was flirting with and before I know it, she's bent sideways answering calls.

The beads are like four or five.

I don't know what to make of it
some are diabolic
and some are just for fashion
if you are afraid but you are interested in one
send me her contact
I'll confirm for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by UltimateStarman: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Baldwretch:
I have seen this thing on two different woman.

First woman was doing exercise in her shop and was doing it in a way that makes the beads obvious. The place is a GRA but their house has a shop where they sell.

Second one, I was flirting with and before I know it, she's bent sideways answering calls.

I don't know what to make of it
send me her contact.
I'll confirm if she's diabolic or not
that is if you are interested in her
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Danjikanbauchi: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Only the highly intelligent will deduce humour from seriousness. Take life easy my dear.
numericalguy:

Africans too mumu sha.

What these ones say about bangles wrists watches and ear rings. If you could do charm or JuJu with waist beads,, you might as well do the charm and JuJu with ear rings, bangles and wrist watches.

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Omicron007: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2021
shocked

I love ladies that wear waist beads, multiple ear-rings, piercings, leg chain and a bit of tattoo.

Whenever I am banging one particular baby girl, the uniform rythmical jingles of the waist beads are glorious.

I like playing with the beads when she is down on all fours for my favourite doggy position.

Girls with waist beads are lovely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by melodyogonna(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2021
I have a fetish for these waist beads grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2021
ashawo

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by KiNg0G: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
The Moniker above me should be ignored like poverty.

There's this ecstasy that comes from women with waist bead during coitus. It's orgasmic. The dangling sound is glorious.

I thought you are a real nigha.

Buh even niggas as their own simpin thoughts.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2021
one gullible spotted
Davash222:

There's this ecstasy that comes from women with waist bead during coitus. It's orgasmic. The dangling sound is glorious.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
Jesterinjay:
Yes its glorious,till u orgasm away ya destiny grin
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by fadajosh: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2021
..my brother...such beads can change ur dream on bed ooo...run away from daughter of eve that uses beads..

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2021
The ungodly women grin Stay clear

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by seunny4lif(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin
Sonnobax15:
grin them be ojuju calabar cheesy
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Terrence99: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Tell them you will cut the waist bead and watch their reactions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Lexusgs430: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Baldwretch:
I have seen this thing on two different women.

Second one, I was flirting with one and before I knew it, she's bent sideways answering calls.

I don't know what to make of it.

The time she whines her waist for you ...... You shall become wasted .............. wink
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by lexy2014: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Baldwretch:

Second one, I was flirting with one and before I knew it, she's bent sideways answering calls.

is it your waist they are wearing d beads? why didnt u ask d ladies in question why they are wearing beads on their waist?

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by enemyofprogress: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Bola146 please come and tell us grin grin grin tongue
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Olatunde10(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
I personally buy waist beads for my wife, coz I like it so much. TBH, its turn me on slightly. Nothing fetish about it.
Ammishaddai:
They belong to a group of seductresses that believe in luring men through ornaments. My advice is that you stay clear from such ungodly people

7 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by A001: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
It's just for fashion. Superstitious Nigerians always making a mountain out of a mole hill...

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by 2special(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They belong to a group of seductresses that believe in luring men through ornaments. My advice is that you stay clear from such ungodly people
correct, nothing but the truth
Though some are for fashion, but most are fetish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by enemyofprogress: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

you’re a brostitute

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Johel(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Baldwretch:

Irritating fashion style...it's a total turn off for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by enemyofprogress: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
A001:
It's just for fashion. Superstitious Nigerians always making a mountain out of a mole hill...
don’t let aboki girls laugh at you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Bayyajidda(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
2ndchildhood:
Nothing demonic there.. my babe dey wear am.. and I love playing with them when banging her through the back.. its been yrs now and I no die, am doing fine..

Mic dropped!!!

Who said you're going to literally die? The question is, how are you faring right now? How is life treating you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

some are diabolic
and some are just for fashion
if you are afraid but you are interested in one
send me her contact
I'll confirm for you
True! Some r diabolic, especially wen it looks old and dirty.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by canalily(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
They are women of small things
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by enemyofprogress: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Olatunde10:
I personally buy waist beads for my wife, coz I like it so much. TBH, its turn me on slightly. Nothing fetish about it.
that’s the one you bought for your wife sir

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by dammyco(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Na una Sabi. I no like ham on my woman.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Kabaz2: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Recently I made a research about it and discovered some wear it for fashion, others for accessing weight and other plausible reasons. Women matter no be here cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Vs Madman: Who Wore It Better? (Photo) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.