Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? (50794 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
they are very very good in sex after them na them

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by OROROMASTER(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
forget them...... most of them are hmmmmmmm bleeping shit.... just 1 of million wear it with a clean mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
True! Some r diabolic, especially wen it looks old and dirty.
like those of bola146
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Krismas(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
LoveFayfay:
Most are fashion beads while some are kanya mata
#ifyouknowyouknow
grin Gud 2have u. 1st female to comment. But pls wetin be Kanya?
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Bluesearoll(m): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Some wear it for fashion without uterior motives but some na baba give them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Abagworo(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Traditional African fashion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by IbileIfe: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Many put them on as others put on bracelets and necklaces.
But others put them as Juju.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by djkaneo(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They belong to a group of seductresses that believe in luring men through ornaments. My advice is that you stay clear from such ungodly people

God's secretary don talk. Chief judge of Heaven!

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by UltimateStarman: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
True! Some r diabolic, especially wen it looks old and dirty.
you are wrong
old and dirty is physical
diabolic is spiritual
both are very different

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Lightorder: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
They are the ones who go to the market and buy them. It is very cheap and girls want cheap attention
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Ahasco(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
They are your sisters, so no need to fear
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Burgerlomo: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2021
What about the ones that are wearing a leg ankle chains? Who are they?

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by sylve11: 10:08am On Oct 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Words of consolation from a brain dead degenerate that tought everyone is like him.

Take am easy on that guy na. grin cool
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by A001: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2021
enemyofprogress:
don’t let aboki girls laugh at you
Tell the juju-believing aboki girls to prove the efficacy of juju in the competition below and win 2.5 million naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove

You can also enter the competition and prove juju is real.

So far, no one has been to do so. There's even a much older version with a higher prize in dollars on Wikipedia.

Up to now, no one has been to demonstrate the supernatural is real and win, even though the challenge has been there for years.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Burgerlomo:
What about the ones that are wearing a leg ankle chains? Who are they?
na mami water them be
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by SJ8004: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2021
I once enquired and I was told some ladies wear it to check their weight. They adjust to a certain level and check it once in a while for weight loss or gain.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by NaijaCover(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2021
If You Are a lady here on nairaland and you use to wear waist bead, Just Whatsapp now with 0810-373-9506 For Your Mtn Recharge Card.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by placeofallure(f): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2021
I wear waist beads and I have Never been to a Babalawo, Prophet or Alfa's place before. For me, it's purely fashion.
All the people insinuating fetish about it don't know Jack!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by druwak: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2021
For all the ladies I have dated. You must have beads round ur waist. If u don't have it, I get one for u. I'm so engrossed and stimulated when I see beads beautiful adorned on a ladies waist

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2021
They are queens. cool

One time I boarded a bus, a guy saw my waist beads and was instantly charmed. He paid my transport fare and gave me an extra 10K for the road.

He offered to want to be friends but I politely declined and told him I had a higher power. I cannot jeopardize my relationship with Alhaji over one boy that gave me a few sums.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Cassetteman: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2021
What I no is people do things in different ways some wear it for fetish reasons why some wear it for fancy
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by slowice(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Some has small juju attach to it for different reasons... Each bead has its distinct function while others wear it for fashion cos it beautiful to behold and make chicks look hot and sexy grin..... Mean, you would almost get instant erection at the sight of beautifully colours beads on a sweet soft waist grin
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2021
It's all about fashion
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by NaijaCover(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2021
placeofallure:
I wear waist beads and I have Never been to a Babalawo, Prophet or Alfa's place before. For me, it's purely fashion.

Get in touch with On Whatsapp, for your recharge card
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2021
A001:

Tell the juju-believing aboki girls to prove the efficacy of juju in the competition below and win 2.5 million naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/6761238/win-2.5-million-naira-prove

You can also enter the competition and prove juju is real.

So far, no one has been to do so. There's even a much older version with a higher prize in dollars on Wikipedia.

Up to now, no one has been to demonstrate the supernatural is real and win, even though the challenge has been there for years.

what do you know except to speak and write big grammar? It is people like you that girls catch cheaply in bed
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by BamakSNR(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2021
It doesn't have anything to do with stealing destiny or any form of charm or juju. It's fashion. #Stop having sex with many women not Stop having sex with women wearing waist beads .
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by gbemishile: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2021
They use waist beads to check their weight.i it doesnt fit like it used to,the they know they are adding weight
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Terrence99: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2021
placeofallure:

Speak for yourself.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Make I no lie,to view the ass from the back via doggy with beads on dey make my kondo charge extra.if na mamiwater true true then she can take a good dick.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by agabaI23(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Baldwretch:
I have seen this thing on two different women.

First woman was doing exercise in her shop and was doing it in a way that makes the beads obvious. The place is a GRA but their house has a shop where they sell.

Second one, I was flirting with one and before I knew it, she's bent sideways answering calls.

The beads are like four or five.

I don't know what to make of it.
They are beautiful women. Don't you like them? It depends on your mindset. Women are meant to be desirable. Men are meant to admire them.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by A001: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2021
enemyofprogress:
what do you know except to speak and write big grammar? It is people like you that girls catch cheaply in bed
Lols. You've an opportunity to demonstrate juju is real and become a millionaire. But here you're, ignoring the challenge, merely posting comments on Nairaland.

Don't just hide behind a keyboard and post. Act and prove what you believe is real.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by henrimoto(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
The Moniker above me should be ignored like poverty.

There's this ecstasy that comes from women with waist bead during coitus. It's orgasmic. The dangling sound is glorious.
Baabaa oo!! .... Mr. LAMBART DEBE-DEBE. A'kah for you. Greetings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Vs Madman: Who Wore It Better? (Photo) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.