Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? (50837 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Who said you're going to literally die? The question is, how are you faring right now? How is life treating you?
so you no read reach where I said am doing fine?.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Eriokanmi: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Take down those pictures. Why invading people's privacy and posting it online for public consumption? It is wrong.
But their face isn't showing. I respect people's privacy, its part of me. Or can you recognise any of them shocked Tell me
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by jidxin(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:
The Moniker above me should be ignored like poverty.

There's this ecstasy that comes from women with waist bead during coitus. It's orgasmic. The dangling sound is glorious.
its the mind game, it is what you believe in, its because you like it. It's not applicable to everybody.... Coitus kò coitus interruptus ni
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Mayokun2019: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2021
Ogbanje
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Eriokanmi: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This could be for diabolic purposes .
I see
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by greatness77: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

Don't be fooled, brother. It's all deceit and fear.
na lie which deceit? Are u not seeing their testimonies on Facebook dat it is truly working ; grin grin
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by MufasaLion: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
But their face isn't showing. I respect people's privacy, its part of me. Or can you recognise any of them shocked Tell me

Yes, I can recognize any of them if I knew them. Do you think you're the only one that patronize your tailor? Or you think he's not even on this Forum?

Irrespective of whatever, it's not ideal to post his picture in that state.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Baldwretch:
I have seen this thing on two different women.

First woman was doing exercise in her shop and was doing it in a way that makes the beads obvious. The place is a GRA but their house has a shop where they sell.

Second one, I was flirting with one and before I knew it, she's bent sideways answering calls.

The beads are like four or five.

I don't know what to make of it.
Waist beads is more common in the north.Some say its just for fashion, while some believed that it's worn to prevent unwanted pregnancy.however,I believe both were right!!
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by newoffer: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Those are signs of a cheating bitch. That's specifically for doggy style
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by newoffer: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2021
[Dem dey born well wellquote author=VOICEofORIENTAL post=106582465] Waist beads is more common in the north.Some say its just for fashion, while some believed that it's worn to prevent unwanted pregnancy.however,I believe both were right!![/quote]
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by BigYash: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Charm or no charm ,I love waist beads,during doggy styles.. When the yash bounce,the beads bounce.
cool
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by numericalguy(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Terrence99:
Tell them you will cut the waist bead and watch their reactions.

They will get angry just as you if someone told you he would cut your expensive wrist watch.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by lesbiconverter: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

There's this ecstasy that comes from women with waist bead during coitus. It's orgasmic. The dangling sound is glorious.
Jarumah disagrees with you grin
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Eriokanmi: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, I can recognize any of them if I knew them. Do you think you're the only one that patronize your tailor? Or you think he's not even on this Forum?

Irrespective of whatever, it's not ideal to post his picture in that state.
You've not answered my question...who are they? Moreover, they willingly display it, no he me remove dem clothe. There's nothing sluttery in those pictures. If you can recognise them, tell me who they are.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Iamvetlander(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2021
mrdharkchild:

With this being said.
Check your mail.

Bad guy

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by mrdharkchild(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Iamvetlander:

Bad guy
No worry, I won't get a reply.
Nigerian girls won't play to the gallery.
Every guys a suspect.
I no blame any of them sha
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Lugianostar(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2021
Daughters of jezebel on rampage?

Fashion ke!!!
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Le2money(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Your head dey there jorh ....that guy above u na mumu

Davash222:

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Lugianostar(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2021
What you don't know is bigger than you?
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by stasius: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Have you heard of Demonisation?
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Arizona5(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2021
In this part of the north east it is a cultural thing almost out of 10 ladies both small and old 8 of them have the bead on their waist coming from the south west I feel it is fetish. But with my understanding here it is a normal way of life.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2021
Women wear it as a symbol of feminity, attraction and sexuality. Women use it to adorn or accentuate their waistline thereby making their hips appear bigger and flexible. It is believed to attract the opposite sex.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Tonnyray: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Yes its glorious,till u orgasm away ya destiny grin
I swear this cracked me up grin

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Sibrah: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They belong to a group of seductresses that believe in luring men through ornaments. My advice is that you stay clear from such ungodly people
A godly answer got half as much likes and shares as a an ungodly one. End times humans everywhere.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Keals: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
I feel it's for belly/waist trimming.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Sterope(f): 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
They are women who wear small beads

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by verybadmouth(m): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Truth be told. Women wear them to seduce men. Period.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by numericalguy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you just confirm my fear, please stop responding to me before everyone get to know that you are truly an slowpoke.

Bunsuru slave like you. Low self esteem kee yu dia

You slave mentality stinks to the high heavens.

Waist beads on a white girl is good and graceful but same waist beads on a black girl is JuJu.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by starstunna1313(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They belong to a group of seductresses that believe in luring men through ornaments. My advice is that you stay clear from such ungodly people

Bros you are very funny honestly.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by barcaboi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Won de
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
numericalguy:

Bunsuru slave like you. Low self esteem kee yu dia

You slave mentality stinks to the high heavens.

Waist beads on a white girl is good and graceful but same waist beads on a black girl is JuJu.
Dan akuya durin uwarka ta Sha maiko.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by bab22: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Davash222:

Na ogbanje you be o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.