Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? (50797 Views)

Ladies Who Wear Wigs Almost All The Time, How Do You Cope? / What's Your Thought On Women Who Wear/put On Henna? Check These Out! (pics Ins) / Why Do Ladies Like To Flip Their Polo And Allow It Hang On Their Waist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by gees101(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
They are beautiful African women
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Solatium(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They belong to a group of seductresses that believe in luring men through ornaments. My advice is that you stay clear from such ungodly people

Ọga park well joor,na better waist dey Carry beads,the thing dey even make toto sweet and sex enjoyable.
before you come remind of been hypnotized,o don Bleep many wey no get any repercussions, it's all fashion and fad

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Ammishaddai: 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Solatium:

Ọga park well joor,na better waist dey Carry beads,the thing dey even make toto sweet and sex enjoyable.
before you come remind of been hypnotized,o don Bleep many wey no get any repercussions, it's all fashion and fad
[/s]Na so you go fvck your destiny out of existence
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by numericalguy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Dan akuya durin uwarka ta Sha maiko.

Kai bawa na ne. Ya kamata ni sakar sarkar a kafar ka.,ni kai ka gona ka nome. Bawa banza
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by TheGift: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Why do you feel you have to make anything of it?

What makes you think it is anything more than jewelry and a beautifier just like earrings, neck beads and even wrist beads that guys wear these days.

Or do you think they all belong to some particular club or cult?

Oga, stop overthinking things, especially mundane things like this. It is just your cultural or religious bias that is confusing you. Rest.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by tonyshine01: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
LoveFayfay:
Most are fashion beads while some are kanya mata
#ifyouknowyouknow
What is Kanya mata?
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by treatise: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin them be ojuju calabar cheesy
Sooooooo anything African is idolatry?
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Solatium(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Na so you go fvck your destiny out of existence

You be gay wey you never see woman wey dey wear beads? 80% of today women wear them, including married women.
obviously you no dey Bleep or you be gay
The destiny wey you carry wey no dey useful for you.
Mtcheew
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=Aitylv post=106553266]Some are wearing the bead as fashion
Nothing like charm according to some people.
I come in peace✌️�[/quoti love beads any day. When my woman wears beads I make love to her the best of it.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=Aitylv post=106553266]Some are wearing the bead as fashion
Nothing like charm according to some people.
I come in peace✌️�[/quot] I love beads any day. When my woman wears beads I make love to her the best of it.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by NairaMaster1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Yes its glorious,till u orgasm away ya destiny grin

Nothing like that.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
You're being more stupid than necessary. Just because I don't sit well with the latest brand of your stupidity doesn't mean you should take it personal . grin

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Kay25(m): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
It's designed originally to be charming from the onset of yoruba traditional usage of it ..Since days of our old mothers they have been using it but this days too many of them had abused it .it is used for different stuffs either as a means of stopping pregnancy,sexual enhancement or counting periods back then and also for testing of ladies virginity.but this days a lot of girls use it but exposes it to catch guys attention in romantic ways but won't deny the spiritual use of it ..There are ladies who has it on and uses it to entice men using diabolic powers so you did need be careful cos too many things u don't know of stands make u a fool in it
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Danjikanbauchi: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
numericalguy:

Kai bawa na ne. Ya kamata ni sakar sarkar a kafar ka.,ni kai ka gona ka nome. Bawa banza
Kai ne bawa na, uwarka ma dokin Hawa na ne.

Je ka tambayi kakanka zai baka labarin Jaba daga kwoi gabada baya. Ruwa ba sa'an kwando ba Yaro.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by LordKay2580(m): 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ammishaddai:
They belong to a group of seductresses that believe in luring men through ornaments. My advice is that you stay clear from such ungodly people
This is the knowledge when you can't accept what has been existing....Try not to forget your culture, unless you have nothing to offer to your generation, stop being negative.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by UltimateStarman: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Ok o
thanks for understanding be good wherever you find yourself there's no time
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Ammishaddai: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
LordKay2580:

This is the knowledge when you can't accept what has been existing....Try not to forget your culture, unless you have nothing to offer to your generation, stop being negative.
[/s] If I were to follow my culture I wouldn't be able to read , write and enjoy the conveniences that technology offers . So kindly do yourself a favor by abandoning that caveman mentality of wearing beads
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Cousin9999: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
LoveFayfay:
Most are fashion beads while some are kanya mata
#ifyouknowyouknow

[img]https://c./RMx6o7ZYCdUAAAAM/weebay-thewire.gif[/img]
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by ThugBoy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Most of them wey dey wear those stuff dey do runs. And most na female native doctor dey fortify the bead for them as body sign Incase them meet any ritualistic baboons.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by orumba(m): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Run when you see one. Aye re o ni baje. Some are from family deity that they may not even aware of it, thinking it is fashion. Make you no go somersault
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by maxist2020(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Me I recommended waist beads for my girlfriend and even have her money to buy it because I like it and nothing like jaz on it.
One man food is another man poison don't
Say judge people based on what u just think.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oloso ni won
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by ridbell01(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nothing special there but some people with black brain attributes many negative things to it. Just for fashion and to check weight
Oyibos wear nose ring, belle waist beads and all parching just for fashion but here in Africa with poverty mentality they will call such lady ashawo here

1 Like

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Tedpgrass: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2021
descarado:
Beads has been as old as metusalah in igboland and some African countries too.
Caucasians or white just borrowed it.

So remove those pictures. That's how they always ascribe everything to white man when we know they stole most from diff countries the enslaved
Mtcheew
Yeah, men find it sexually stimulating down here.
The way men in the North found some drawings sexy and alluring on their women's body.

Like tattoo, they all originated from Africa, now Africa man said tattoo is sin while oyibo man has embraced tattoo.
What a world we live in.

Tattoo according to our dear pastors is sin.
Mbok

Beads shown here are ceremonial and not for daily wear.

The op meant the smaller ones which are easily hid under clothes.

Some are family heirlooms which in some areas carry a familiar spirit to help protect young girls from sexual attacks. - a sort of spiritual padlock.

This use can be flipped into - - padlocking of any unsuspecting male after coitus - - hence Kayanmata folklore

It's use once altered, results in a sexual aphrodisiac--effect.
The very physical nature of it, lends its use as a s.... ex toy.

To a lot of unsuspecting females, it's used as a fashion accessory.
Which is OK, if the source is well researched.

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Iamvetlander(m): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=mrdharkchild post=106582952]
No worry, I won't get a reply.
Nigerian girls won't play to the gallery.
Every guys a suspect.
I no blame any of them sha[/quote

So after everything she no reply?
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by placeofallure(f): 5:15am On Oct 10, 2021
post=106580308:

Get in touch with On Whatsapp, for your recharge card

Drop your WhatsApp number. I do 9-15GB per 30 days
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by Dreadshy: 5:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Women wear them for fashion and watch their waistline if they are getting fatter.
Its nothing peculiar about it but again this is Africa where everything has a superstitious belief attached.
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by NaijaCover(m): 5:40am On Oct 10, 2021
placeofallure:

Drop your WhatsApp number. I do 9-15GB per 30 days

Do you use to wear waist bead?
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by mrdharkchild(m): 6:17am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Iamvetlander post=106599489][/quote]

I wasn't really expecting her to, though
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by DoingBetter: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Would you say Beyonce is being fetish too? Are are any of these ladies fetish or is it only Nigerian girls that are fetish when they use waist beads? Someone here already explained the historical practice of wearing waist beads for several reasons. Like all cultural practices, it is not as common as it was in the old days but people are still going to do their own thing according to their preferences. I think waist beads are lovely.

Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by space9880: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
The Moniker above me should be ignored like poverty.

There's this ecstasy that comes from women with waist bead during coitus. It's orgasmic. The dangling sound is glorious.
no ecstasy there jor
Re: Women Who Wear Beads, Small Ones, On Their Waist. Who Are They? by McStoic(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Gbamsolutely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Vs Madman: Who Wore It Better? (Photo) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.