Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All (2110 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? / Is Religion The Problem Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truespeak: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

Please read what i wrote and then read what you wrote.

grin That is because you have a narrow understanding of religion!
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Because they have been verified by me and they are profitable to me.

That is the Power of Verification! Drinkable Water looks the same everywhere, the way it is in my town. So definitely, I believe in drinkable water because I have proven it to be truly fit for my consumption.

The same for the other things I have to regularly do.

Yes! And this is where the value and right of independence is key, for definitely whilst subject and subordinate to the Owner of the house I live in, Nature has provided independence to grown persons.

And based on independence a person can act freely.

Surely, our knowledge on this area of religion comes from the Armed Robbers who invaded our Natural Territories, However, they did bring BOTH Good and Evil things, exactly as our families, neighbours and friends sometimes do.

So it is still the same duty that we have already learnt (or ought to learn) to Separate the good from the evil where the aptness of the idiom "You do not throw away the baby with the bath water" comes in.

It is not easy to change an already set opinion. Religion is a psychological addition.

You are not being honest by saying with all certainty that you will have turned out to be a christian if you were born into a muslim emirate family in Kano. The probability of such an event happening is closer to 0 than 1 yet you arrogantly still asserted it as a fact.

There has been enough scholarly work on the European conquests and the influence of religion in subjugating the people of new colonies. One fact that they all agree with is that religion was a good tool at keeping the restless inhabitants pacified and under control. If you can control a man's god, you can control his wishes.

The Jihadists, starting from Mohammed the originator to Uthman Dan Fodio and even Alimi of Ilorin all have one desire which was complete control.

How can the British who themselves invented their own political religion (the Anglican church) when they revolted against the Pope's Catholic's empire be the bringer of the good version?

How can Mohammed, a pervert, who listened to tales from travelling Jews and Christians, got fascinated and invented his own version, albeit corrupted and diluted with his own political desire be the bringer of an important message from a god?

How did you verify your own version of god? Was it personal? revealed to you in a dream or vision? was it by an encounter? How different is it from the millions of 'verifications' being touted by the many humans in history?
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
truespeak:

grin That is because you have a narrow understanding of religion!

If you say so.

However, since you have a very wide understanding of religion, can you tell us why we have so many and which one is the real one?
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truespeak: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

If you say so.

However, since you have a very wide understanding of religion, can you tell us why we have so many and which one is the real one?

Yet again, you fail to understand!

Go study on the meaning of Religion itself and see if you would still ask this question.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:
...You are not being honest by saying with all certainty that you will have turned out to be a christian if you were born into a muslim emirate family in Kano. The probability of such an event happening is closer to 0 than 1 yet you arrogantly still asserted it as a fact.

I understand what you are saying, however I was the one who they called the stubborn child in my family because I love to know things and therefore, I was hated because of my many many questions which I saw that they hated to answer.

Right now, I am almost ostracized, "Almost" is the word, from my family, if not that God has indeed blessed me and made me valuable to them.

And they claim to be Christians.

So, as I said, it goes to One's Learnings/ What a person wants for himself.

And this is where independence starts for I had already learnt that you will not get what you want it you do not wisely go for it.

And I love Good Things, so I am definitely going to pursue every good thing out there.

And to the Praise of God, I indeed caught them all

truthCoder:
How did you verify your own version of god? Was it personal? revealed to you in a dream or vision? was it by an encounter? How different is it from the millions of 'verifications' being touted by the many humans in history?

It's simple everyday practical living!

Eg men teach the pursuit of women and girls BUT EVEN WITHOUT READING THE BIBLE, I already see that that conduct is dangerous and harmfull to me.

So how would I not SEE that everyone who does this is truly destroyed exactly as WRITTEN IN SOMEBODY'S BOOK CALLED BIBLE? Proverbs 5:3-13.

And other practical verifications, especially looking at the evils and bad things which happens to people and some of them did happen to me.

Now I can use "some" for I thought I had it worse until I saw my neighbours faring.

And of course I want a better Good Filled Life and Living.

And praise to God Most High, I now have
It.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
truespeak:

Yet again, you fail to understand!

Go study on the meaning of Religion itself and see if you would still ask this question.

You cannot explain yet u rebuff.

You can’t prove your knowledge yet you have disdain for the one that can
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand what you are saying, however I was the one who they called the stubborn child in my family because I love to know things and therefore, I was hated because of my many many questions which I saw that they hated to answer.

Right now, I am almost ostracized, "Almost" is the word, from my family, if not that God has indeed blessed me and made me valuable to them.

And they claim to be Christians.

So, as I said, it goes to One's Learnings/ What a person wants for himself.

And this is where independence starts for I had already learnt that you will not get what you want it you do not wisely go for it.

And I love Good Things, so I am definitely going to pursue every good thing out there.

And to the Praise of God, I indeed caught them all

It's simple everyday practical living!

Eg men teach the pursuit of women and girls BUT EVEN WITHOUT READING THE BIBLE, I already see that that conduct is dangerous and harmfull to me.

So how would I not SEE that everyone who does this is truly destroyed exactly as WRITTEN IN SOMEBODY'S BOOK CALLED BIBLE? Proverbs 5:3-13.

And other practical verifications, especially looking at the evils and bad things which happens to people and some of them did happen to me.

Now I can use "some" for I thought I had it worse until I saw my neighbours faring.

And of course I want a better Good Filled Life and Living.

And praise to God Most High, I now have
It.

Concept of morality is not owned by religion but by human logic.

If you want good, you have to do good. It is enshrined in basic instincts. This is why even dogs won’t eat their offsprings. It was not given as a special gift by a god.

What a god would do is prevent immorality in his perfect world. All the explanations by his priests that he is just a patient god is hogwash. A dead lion too is patient if it can’t stand up to hunt a deer.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truespeak: 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

You cannot explain yet u rebuff.

You can’t prove your knowledge yet you have disdain for the one that can

grin You people and always looking to be spoon fed!

Sorry, I do not spoon feed. I have told you to go study the "meaning" of the word Religion and in there you would find all that I have said!

Whether you do or do not is entirely up to you!
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
truespeak:

grin You people and always looking to be spoon fed!

Sorry, I do not spoon feed. I have told you to go study the "meaning" of the word Religion and in there you would find all that I have said!

Whether you do or do not is entirely up to you!

The only reason you cannot spoon feed is because you yourself Dey hungry

Nemo dat quod non habet
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truespeak: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

The only reason you cannot spoon feed is because you yourself Dey hungry

Nemo dat quod non habet

grin Yet I have pointed you in the direction of the food which you have refused to go take as is your right and now that you have nothing further reasonable to say, insults shall begin flying in as you are just one step away from insulting me!

I take my leave before the insults on a simple matter begin!
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
truespeak:

grin Yet I have pointed you in the direction of the food which you have refused to go take as is your right and now that you have nothing further reasonable to say, insults shall begin flying in as you are just one step away from insulting me!

I take my leave before the insults on a simple matter begin!

When you don't have any contribution to make to a discussion, what do you think is the right thing to do?
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truespeak: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

When you don't have any contribution to make to a discussion, what do you think is the right thing to do?

Na wa o, it is quite simple, google religion and see what it tells you!
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

Concept of morality is not owned by religion but by human logic.

If you want good, you have to do good. It is enshrined in basic instincts. This is why even dogs won’t eat their offsprings. It was not given as a special gift by a god.

In saying morality is "enshrined"!

Who enshrined it?

And this is where The Bible reigns supreme because it tells the Who, Who enshrined it!

And therefore, Morality comes from Him, Who enshrined it and it is dictated by He Who enshrined it against that which is immoral

Man is just the subject of morality possessing the Power to either do the moral or the immoral or both.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

In saying morality is "enshrined"!

Who enshrined it?

And this is where The Bible reigns supreme because it tells the Who, Who enshrined it!

And therefore, Morality comes from Him, Who enshrined it and it is dictated by He Who enshrined it against that which is immoral

Man is just the subject of morality possessing the Power to either do the moral or the immoral or both.

Hold on a bit...

You mentioned the bible. That is a religious book of one of the 4,600 religions humans have invented.

What makes the bible better than the quran or the hindu texts?

Are you implying that just because you believe in the writings in the bible, every other person must believe it? What about the 4,599 other religions?

What gives your own god a final say on a matter that has been in discourse even before he was created?

Now if you go through my prior posts, you would notice that i said the things humans don't understand are immediately attributed to their supernatural being. Are you attributing morality to your god because your inventors didn't understand it?

Again, to show that your premise is flawed, if all morality comes from your god and you also see him as perfect, why does immorality then exist?

Aristotle defines moral virtue as a disposition to behave in the right manner and as a mean between extremes of deficiency and excess, which are vices. We learn moral virtue primarily through habit and practice rather than through reasoning and instruction.

1 Like

Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

Hold on a bit...

You mentioned the bible. That is a religious book of one of the 4,600 religions humans have invented.

Simply because of its Perfect Accuracy to Good Human Living. Eg it explains the reason why and what men are going through and shall go through in this world. And indeed, we are all witnesses to the Truth of what it has said about the hardness of living.

Then it tells us the Solution, befriend God, The Creator, so that it may be very well with us among other much needed solutions to our terrible living state.

So, there are many acounsels, but we have seen they fall short of our living needs and are grossly insufficient.

But the Bible Counsels are exactly like the Water which perfectly satisfy a thirsty man and quenches his thirst.

It exactly as Fire brigade putting out the fire burning your warehouse.

truthCoder:

Are you implying that just because you believe in the writings in the bible, every other person must believe it?

I say, TRY IT OUT!

Exactly as you tried your legs before you could walk.

Belief is only Sure because you have TESTED AND TRIED IT OUT exactly as you believe your legs would carry you because you have TRIED THEM OUT!
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Simply because of its Perfect Accuracy to Good Human Living. Eg it explains the reason why and what men are going through and shall go through in this world. And indeed, we are all witnesses to the Truth of what it has said about the hardness of living.

Then it tells us the Solution, befriend God, The Creator, so that it may be very well with us among other much needed solutions to our terrible living state.

So, there are many acounsels, but we have seen they fall short of our living needs and are grossly insufficient.

But the Bible Counsels are exactly like the Water which perfectly satisfy a thirsty man and quenches his thirst.

It exactly as Fire brigade putting out the fire burning your warehouse.

I say, TRY IT OUT!

Exactly as you tried your legs before you could walk.

Belief is only Sure because you have TESTED AND TRIED IT OUT exactly as you believe your legs would carry you because you have TRIED THEM OUT!

Please take your time to explore the fallacy of your assumptions.

You claim your religion is perfect and all I have to do is befriend your god. It sounds like an advert. Whenever there is an advert, it means there is an alternative. If there is an alternative, then your god being is not the only power even within your own theory. Since there is an alternative god within your own religion, how are we certain the other god is not being subject to bad publicity. Maybe the other god is the real patient god and not your own patient god?

Why the illogical imperfections in your own theory?

And oh….why must I bribe your all powerful god with my friendship especially when it is not guaranteed to give any real result?

Don’t forget there are options in this highly competitive god market

2 Likes

Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

You claim your religion is perfect and all I have to do is befriend your god. It sounds like an advert.

I made no such claims I Only responded to your question "What makes the bible better than the quran or the hindu texts?" which calls for advertisement.

truthCoder:

Whenever there is an advert, it means there is an alternative. If there is an alternative, then your god being is not the only power even within your own theory.

You are the one who raised what 3 call.alternatives "What makes the bible better than the quran or the hindu texts?"

truthCoder:

And oh….why must I bribe your all powerful god with my friendship especially when it is not guaranteed to give any real result?

Don’t forget there are options in this highly competitive god market

How you people are so evil!

How can there be bribery when all I said that the Bible Said, is that we have a help from our bad living condition as everyone has confessed to experiencing?

If you are ok with your life, then you have no good reason for creating this thread.

I did not like my life and I took the help and now I love Life! Simple

So stay on your side of the fence.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Workch: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Religions do not share the same concepts. Now, generally you can say that religion contains the same things. But taking a closer view religions approach these things in very very different manners.

True, but what the Muslim would term the spiritual world is completely different from the Christian spiritual world. You will never experience a trinity in the Islam spirit world, for example. As well as some of the spirtual concepts in Islam would be joked about in Christianity. You will find more differences as you begin to consider the spiritual words of many other religions.

I might agree with this.

Again true generally speaking, but the claims of the scriptures and the way the stories of the so-called sacred writings are written are very different in many different religions. Islam claims the Bible couldn't have been from Allah (a.k.a not sacred) and Christians claim likewise that the Quran could not have come from Yahweh.

Each religion believes its own book is the correct book and all the rest are made up. They may all have books, but that's not the point. The claims of the book are not the same in all religions. They contradict one another, therefore they literally cannot be the same.

Some less popular religions do not have an organised structure like spirituality, which is a word for many different personalised religions. Even some popular religions do not have a centralised authority, such as Hinduism and Buddhism.

Most religions do encourage social festivals and rituals I would agree.

Prayer is a common feature in most of the religions that I know of. But some religions do not make an obligation of it. Some religions do not even have a deity, such as Buddhism. So who can they be said to be praying to?

I would agree with this.

Sharing some similar properties does not mean they are the same. Humans share all bodily features with dogs. But that is not to say humans and dogs are the same.
L
Now, broadly speaking you could say we are both mammals, but on closer scrutiny humans and dogs are obviously different. All religions share some features, however, are not the same, because they claim different things and their values differ greatly.

This is the reason why all religions cannot all be true. But they can all be false.
I think you did not get his point.
The concept of religion is the same.
The core of any religion is built on fear, sacred rules/sets of vicious rewards for following the rules and the presence of an unproven deity.
It doesn't matter how you design your own rituals or regious doctrines, it will still fall back to these basic principles.

In the eyes of an unbiased independent observer, the Christian God will be judged as another variety of Amadioha or any super-deity following these same listed principles, the tenets only change with regards to region and culture. No difference perse, they are built on the same fundamentals

3 Likes

Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Workch: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
truthCoder:

Hold on a bit...

Are you implying that just because you believe in the writings in the bible, every other person must believe it? What about the 4,599 other religions?

What gives your own god a final say on a matter that has been in discourse even before he was created?

Now if you go through my prior posts, you would notice that i said the things humans don't understand are immediately attributed to their supernatural being. Are you attributing morality to your god because your inventors didn't understand it?

Again, to show that your premise is flawed, if all morality comes from your god and you also see him as perfect, why does immorality then exist?

Aristotle defines moral virtue as a disposition to behave in the right manner and as a mean between extremes of deficiency and excess, which are vices. We learn moral virtue primarily through habit and practice rather than through reasoning and instruction.

Stop replying dtruthspeaker, he will distract you and devalue the essence of this thread. He's a notorious slowpoke on this page.

If you don't want an unending argument with a slowpoke, leave him and focus on sane individuals
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Workch:
Stop replying dtruthspeaker, he will distract you and devalue the essence of this thread. He's a notorious slowpoke on this page.

If you don't want an unending argument with a slowpoke, leave him and focus on sane individuals

Translation! Stop arguing with Dtruthspeaker else he shall make you know that whatever you believe IS WRONG AND INDEFENSIBLE!
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Workch:

Noted.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Smartb0y: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
truthCoder:

Noted.
im curious tho,how do you perceive the world if your ideals are not based on religion.
Basic questions like "what our(your) purpose on this earth.
Cuz i feel there is something missing but i know its not religion based.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by SSIPON(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is also logical to be influenced by your environment. You can not expect an Osun born boy to be speaking Efik in his Osun Village. grin

Okay, going by your analogy, God should not take offense if others refuse Christianity right? A traditional worshipper is expected to keep worshipping traditionally, and you should leave him the fucck alone, right?

1 Like

Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by SSIPON(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Spirituality, d best decision u can ever make
Serving Jesus Christ and his kingdom wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..wen others are saying there is a casting down, u can't relate

This Sunday, come and hear what God has to say abt that puzzling questions in ur heart

Religions come and go.

1 Like

Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by truthCoder: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smartb0y:
im curious tho,how do you perceive the world if your ideals are not based on religion.
Basic questions like "what our(your) purpose on this earth.
Cuz i feel there is something missing but i know its not religion based.

Religion actually muddles up purposeful living by creating a longer path to a meaningful life. It lays out different steps that must be followed in order to ensure your life conforms to its own hypothetical semblance of meaning. It also demands that you sacrifice, by force, the very resources you need to make life meaningful.

While it is true that some people have found purpose from religion and it’s tenets, you don’t need religion to have a life with meaning.

Meaning in life without religion can be found in the many familiar, meaning-conferring elements that aren't religious in nature. These include friends, family, romantic love, pets, good careers, personal projects, learning, teaching, noble causes, helping others, striving for moral excellence, notable achievements and experiences, hobbies and recreational activities, and so on. There are many non-religious sources of meaning in life, and it's in virtue of such things that life without religion can be meaningful.*

When the shackles or religion is removed, life gets even more meaning. It is like a slave becoming free.

You can read this article by Ray Stringer on HuffPost. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/yes-life-without-religion-can-be-meaningful_b_9376188

*excerpt from the referenced article
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Okay, going by your analogy, God should not take offense if others refuse Christianity right?

I would want to say He would not have been offended, if not for these circumstances.

1)A Judge Passing By Who has issued a Warning that you would be Arrested and Taken to His Court if you do what He Sees you are about Doing And a Pronouncement of "Guilty" awaits you.

2) A Creator, Who has told His damaged toys to come to His factory for replacement and spare parts but He is Rebuffed.

3) A Stranger Toaster Who has declared His Love for you and done one or 2 things to show He Loves you, But you Reject His Love.

All these are the circumstances which your rejection will reasonably give offence.

And surely, that's the difference between Love and evil.

Evil will forcefully compell you, but Love Respects Your Rights and Leaves you alone.

And presently as this thread and your threads have shown, you do not respect our rights nor leave us alone.

So you are in breach now!
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by SSIPON(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

A Creator, Who has told His damaged toys to come to His factory for replacement and spare parts but He is Rebuffed
Who damaged toys in the first place?
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by SSIPON(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

2) A Creator, Who has told His damaged toys to come to His factory for replacement and spare parts but He is Rebuffed.

There are so many problems with this analogy:
1. Who damaged the toys in the first place? Did the omniscient creator know that the toys will be damaged?
2. Were the toys actually damaged or did the omniscient creator place a curse on all toys?
3. Who created that thing that eventually damaged the toys?
4. Could this creator who can do all things have created a system without the "damager"? If yes, then what stopped the creator from doing that?
5. What about toys that do not know that they were damaged?
6. What about toys that "know" about their "damage" but were put in a situation (by the omniscient creator), where they cannot go for spare parts and replacement? Yes, I am referring to people of other faiths. For example, God (the creator) creates a boy and gives that boy to a Muslim family, knowing fully well that the religion of a child is largely influenced by his/her parents. But this same God wants the kid whom He put intentionally put in a different religion, to leave that religion and "accept" Jesus or else He could go to hell. Meaning that right from the get go, The creator already set the toy up for the furnace Please don't tell me the kid is expected to leave his religion, because if your kid leaves your own religion (Christianity), you would disown him, I am sure people like you can do that.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Who damaged toys in the first place?

Carelessness of the toy in listening and allowing another damaged and discarded toy to trick you into damaging yourself.

Then because of the damage, the damaged toy discovered the advantages of being damaged and took them only he did not know that the damage would increase and get worse and worser and worsest and worsesest and...

Now Toycide is very very close
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by SSIPON(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Carelessness of the toy in listening and allowing another damaged and discarded toy to trick you into damaging yourself.

Then because of the damage, the damaged toy discovered the advantages of being damaged and took them only he did not know that the damage would increase and get worse and worser and worsest and worsesest and...

Now Toycide is very very close

What? The first toys were careless, yes, but who designed the system whereby the next generation of toys inherits the damages of the previous generation? When they were not the ones that were careless in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

What? The first toys were careless, yes, but who designed the system whereby the next generation of toys inherits the damages of the previous generation?

Certainly not The Creator!

All they inherited was a virus software which enabled them TO ONLY READ the evil files and good files ONLY.

And even at this point, they were not still damaged.

SSIPON:

When they were not the ones that were careless in the first place?

Their carelessness came in because THEY DID THE EVIL AND LOVED IT AND DID MORE AND GREATER MORE AND GREATERTER MORE AND SO ON.

Example Cain killed one, his grandson killed Eleven and took to himself 2 Wives (starting the tradition of the breaking of The Law of "One Wife".

Even his murderer father did not have more than one wife but lovers of evil must make new world records in the DOING OF EVIL, which brings both damage to themselves (as you can see both Cain and Lamech Used the Power of God and His Law to stop people from killing them) and Others .

Now the behaviour of toys damaging other toys filled the earth.
Re: Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All by SSIPON(m): 3:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Certainly not The Creator!

All they inherited was a virus software which enabled them TO ONLY READ the evil files and good files ONLY.

And even at this point, they were not still damaged.

Who created the virus software that they inherited?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Gives First Class Graduates Brand New Cars / 'igbo; Judah. Yoruba; Edom. Hausa; Babylon. These, The Bible Reveals, Are The Re / Adam Committed Fornication With Eve.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.