Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina (26657 Views)

Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Conspiracy Against Orji Kalu: Osinbajo Should Resign, Abaribe Should Be Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by wiseass: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Yoruba versus Igbo

Doing so much to please the Fulani Lords

Exactly! I dey tire to come nairaland sometimes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by HRMK: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bodmum:
femi omo ale.
se iwo lo bi fun ale?na ur mate?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Femeto: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-why-abaribe-should-be-in-prison-femi-adesina/
You idiot Femi Adesina. Is Gumi the bandit apologist in Prison?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
If not decorum, who is Femi to talk to Abaribe.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ChukwuObe: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:
It is obvious that Most Yoruba people learnt nothing from Endsars.
Didn't everything Yoruba people use to mock Ndigbo during python dance, especially that swimming in mud and shooting hawkers not happen in SW during Endsars?

After they are through with Ndigbo who is next?
Most of you slimy Afonjas haven't asked yourselves that question. If you have noticed, sensible Yoruba people abroad are hustling to pack out immediately Ndigbo succeed but you ignoramuses are adding sand to their garri.

Will Ndigbo leave Nigeria? YES

Will Nigeria turn on another group after Igbo exit? YES

Who would it be? Your guess is as good as mine

When I see people that are not oppressors forming Oppressors like some Yorubas do here I laugh. I just laugh because it is funny seeing a Sheep give Goat Ultimatum and threats on behalf of a Wolf.

And who are the main brains behind Endsir if not biafools? Did you see them burning their deserted land as they did in Lagos. Biafools are our major problem in this country. We need to send you packing back to your God forgotten land

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ChukwuObe: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:
It is obvious that Most Yoruba people learnt nothing from Endsars.
Didn't everything Yoruba people use to mock Ndigbo during python dance, especially that swimming in mud and shooting hawkers not happen in SW during Endsars?

After they are through with Ndigbo who is next?
Most of you slimy Afonjas haven't asked yourselves that question. If you have noticed, sensible Yoruba people abroad are hustling to pack out immediately Ndigbo succeed but you ignoramuses are adding sand to their garri.

Will Ndigbo leave Nigeria? YES

Will Nigeria turn on another group after Igbo exit? YES

Who would it be? Your guess is as good as mine

When I see people that are not oppressors forming Oppressors like some Yorubas do here I laugh. I just laugh because it is funny seeing a Sheep give Goat Ultimatum and threats on behalf of a Wolf.

And who are the main brains behind Endsir if not biafools? Did you see them burning their deserted land as they did in Lagos. Biafools are our major problem in this country. We need to send you packing back to your God forgotten land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Buckeyemedia1: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:
exactly

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
Don’t mind that useless thief, the Federal Government should arrest the shameless rogue, he swore to defend the Constitution of 1999 As Amended, Yet he goes to stand surety for a Secessionist? Useless Hypocrite, career politician, let the senate not pay him for only 1 month, all Aba will lock down till his alert shows.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by thatsleepboy1: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
BlowYourMind:
True, the same Abaribe supporting secession has not for one day stand up in the senate where laws are made to ask for referendum, a typical hypocrite like many others of his baby factory criminals, they hide behind a finger, they say one thing in the house of the privileges, they say another to their gullible drug traffickers such to gather undeserved sympathy from people without their brain

Ode, when ekweremadu did same in the 8th senate what happened? Foolish he goat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Buckeyemedia1: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Ode, when ekweremadu did same in the 8th senate what happened? Foolish he goat.
What did Ekweremadu do? Yet those ungrateful people he is supposedly speaking for, still rough handled him in public like a common ojuelegba Miscreant in Germany? If not for the timely intervention of the police, we would have had a case of murder?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Apostlepee: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
South East for president 2023.
# You do anyhow u see anuhow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by OrganicCluster(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bodmum:
femi omo ale. Jatiti
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by dobnina(f): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kesovo:
Both new and experienced content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid the sum of 1,000,000 Naira for your services.

This is an excellent opportunity to work from home and gain financial independence.

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send an SMS or Telegram message to 07054011454
Scam, scam scam.
Don't fall for this guy
He is unrepentant scammer.
The mods have deactivated all his former monickers but he keeps opening new ones.
Be careful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Olatomiwami(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Petdagr8t:
And when I boldly declared that the Yoruba's are selfish, cowards and hypocrites one stupid fellow named Reno Omokri came online to challenge me.Thank God Tinubu, Femi Fani Kayode and Femi Adeshina are proving my points. After devil fear the Yoruba's and their hypocrisy.

If talk Wetin deh my mind ,Igbos will b running up and down,for.mod to ban this my second moniker.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ultimateprof: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Femi Adesina and Joe Igbokwe will regret their actions and altrances in future!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by donalduduh: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
I thought this adeshina guy had received sense.
How can I be surprised though with the theft going on by these people as reported of pantami by Sahara reporters yesterday?
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-why-abaribe-should-be-in-prison-femi-adesina/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ActuaRise696969: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
wiseass:

Exactly! I dey tire to come nairaland sometimes

I personally do not know why I come to Nairaland. Igbos and yorubas fights and Fulani terrorists in uniforms are causing me worries.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by LLMG: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
why don't the federation let them have their separate Nation and see if they will be interested in occupying any position in your fake federation were one part of the country wants to lord it over others by oppression and suppression.
ajumma:
exactly

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Sunday2021: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Even in the same Ethiopia currently tigri rebells have taken over their region by defeating the national army. The Ethiopian govt called on its youths to join the wR to retake the secede region but it fell on deaf ears. Ndigbo will leave Nigeria soon. Winter is coming
continue decieving yourself. Tomorrow you will start calling UN, US, UK, FIFA, CAF, etc.
The whole east will be declared state of emergency and we will enter and clean all these rubbish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by LLMG: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
useful idiot surrounded by world known terrorist, yet in your cowardice you have nothing to say to them, it is those that are fighting against obvious oppression that is your problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Dozie32(m): 4:30am On Oct 09, 2021
saaron:
There's no comparison between Gumi and Abaribe.
Gumi is a terrorist supporter.

God bless you brother.

TOTAL DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF MIDDLE BELT AND SOUTHERN LIVES FROM FULANI AND BOKOHARAM TERRORISM!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Amhappy(f): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2021
When Gumi and all the Myetti Allah are all moving free. Even appointed to government positions.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Buharidgeneral: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2021
........while Gumi can walk freely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by McBenedict(f): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2021
look at this anu mpam talkig.
him pas una
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Poleski: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Another Yoruba slave serving his Fulani master in the Aso Rock!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ajumma(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

You are not a very smart person, so I wont waste my time replying you after this.

For the record, let me remind you that the last time igbo withdraw to the East and declared their own republic, the Nigerian government sent their military to fight them for 3 years just to force them back into the federation

we your shallow knowledge ehh... the last time from history the secessionist Biafra troops, where in Ore in Ondo state,Ogoja in Cross River state,Otukpo Oyigbo in River state ,Benue state ..etc .they are just annexing the minorities lands..
Ask them to withdraw to the dot colony below and no one will give a damn about the idiot

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ajumma(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
LLMG:
why don't the federation let them have their separate Nation and see if they will be interested in occupying any position in your fake federation were one part of the country wants to lord it over others by oppression and suppression.

If they can have an undertaking to stay in that "dot colony" without been a nuisance to their Neighbors & or threat to annexed the minorities tribes surrounding them because they are always belligerent.

see the enclave below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) / Nigeria Police Removes Frank Mba As Spokesman / President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.