Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina (26658 Views)

Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Conspiracy Against Orji Kalu: Osinbajo Should Resign, Abaribe Should Be Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Masterclass32: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Used to respect this man before he was appointed by buhari. Seemed very erudite.

There is something about working with buahri that seems to make people lose their senses.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ajumma(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

You dont want to allow them go and have a seperate nation, and on the other hand, you dont want them to occupy positions in the same federation you dont want them to leave

why not withdraw all your kinsmen from those hinterland & coastal area to your landlocked biafra.
So we know you are serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ajumma(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
spacofadan:

But na people like you go say make them no agitate for streets. Make them use political spaces and register their grievances. You be hypocrite

agitating does not mean incitement, attacking, & killing law enforcement agents
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ajumma(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Onepeople:
i want believe you are from sokoto, because if are a yorubaman making this useless argument about agitation ,you will die of hypocrisy, is it's the yurobas that not agitating for separate nation while occupying governmental positions in Nigeria?The yorubaman have absolutely no right to criticise igboman based on agitation. I know most of this wack argument comes from that region.

Hausa man and fulani does not have strength for this type of hypocritical argument, but you guy's have no shame i swear.
you see your life ,

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by nikz(f): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
When will southerners be united in this country? Nonsense talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ajumma(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Zorn:
did you appoint him into Buhari's cabinet? The reason he is still in position his constituency voted for him is to represent them since they are still part of Nigeria and someone has to occupy the position. But then you didn't reason before commenting.

so if you are still a law maker within Nigeria context why not obey the rules & regulations
Remember IPOB remain proscribed by Law. That is incontestable fact
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by nikz(f): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
When will southerners be united in this country? Nonsense talk. ABARIBE IS MORE COURAGEOUS THANALL OF THEM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by nikz(f): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
When will southerners be united in this country? Nonsense talk. ABARIBE IS MORE COURAGEOUS THAN ALL OF THEM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by ThumbzTNA(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:

why not withdraw all your kinsmen from those hinterland & coastal area to your landlocked biafra.
So we know you are serious

You are not a very smart person, so I wont waste my time replying you after this.

For the record, let me remind you that the last time igbo withdraw to the East and declared their own republic, the Nigerian government sent their military to fight them for 3 years just to force them back into the federation
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Abemy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Like Buhari like Abaribe.

Femi was referring to his boss in disguise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by wallrichy: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
This Femi Adeshina is a joke and an embarrassment to the Western Region he claimed to come from. His family must be boiling inside with Shame cos he's proved to be a bastard to his family and the whole Yorubas....

Maxymilliano:
cool

Femi Adesina is just another foolish errand boy in the corridor of power.

This is the same Idiot that once said the government is not interested in naming and shaming sponsors of terrorism but here now talking foolishly about why someone that stood surety for a suspect should be in prison.

What other definition of foolishness is more than this ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by stinechykee: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/nnamdi-kanu-why-abaribe-should-be-in-prison-femi-adesina/
Why am I not surprised from this man useless and gutter words,Yoruba people have been a black sheep of not Southern Nigeria but also Middle Belterns,betrayal always run in their blood.You will never see this unfortunate man criticising Sheik Gumi,Pantami and other Fulani terrorists supporters same way his Yoruba people in this Nairaland do thesame here but Igbos don't give a f..CK to their hatred against great Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by stinechykee: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Backstabbing Amala and Ewedu with their propaganda at work again, what they cannot stab in the back does not exist.
Let me add another one...Fear who no fear Yorubas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Zorn: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:

so if you are still a law maker within Nigeria context why not obey the rules & regulations
Remember IPOB remain proscribed by Law. That is incontestable fact
under which law ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by FEGNO: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
And Gumi should be celebrated abi? Hypocritical idiot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by stinechykee: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
The words of foolish yoruba man.

No wonder they all have abandoned Igboho.

Igbo hate themselves,yorubas love themselves.......
Seriously it still beat my imagine how this evil people abandoned someone like Sunday Igbogho who put his life at risk just to save them from Fulani Herdsmen that is on rampage to wipe them out but they want igbos to abandone Nnamdi Kanu but they don't know that Igbos don't abandone their own especially someone that is sacrificing his life for Igbos.Talk about tribes that are not united or don't support their own it's them but tomorrow now they will come up with that their cooked up lies that Igbos don't love themselves
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Elock1: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:
But wait oh, no be lie oh
What is really happening with igbohos case.
We don't seem to be getting news from that side
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by kingsceedon(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Miroslavv:
Senator Eyinaya Abaribe is playing both sides.
Wearing Dot nation shirt but still collecting Millions of Nairain monthly allowance from Nigerian Government. Iberiberism!

Mumu person, can you remember what makes him started wearing those T shirts?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by stinechykee: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
Onepeople:
your mumu too much i swear, so those who fight separation don't occupy position in government? So how is the negotiation going to take place? I don't know the region you come from, this system of yours don't add up any longer because virtually every region in Nigeria is seeking away out of the contraptions is not about the igbos anymore.
You don't have to waste your time on that unreliable and shady people just Iike their unreliable and shady brother FFK define them.Tomorrow they will advice Igbos/IPOB to join politicians or government if they really serious to get their Biafra today they will say Igbos are not serious for their Biafra by still being in Nigeria government.Talk about people with two adges of sword Yorubas are the one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by MufasaLion: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Guyman02:
Femi Adesina is the Yoruba version of Joe Igbokwe. I remember when a lot of people used to wait for his articles in Sun newspapers where he analysed issues critically without sentiments, now he is a Fulani guard dog used for heralding cows

I was a big fan of Femi and Funke Egbemode.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Onepeople: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:

you see your life ,
when you are cut off on your game ,you will be forced to resurrect your ground father quote.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by MOJ584(m): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dear Oga Femi,

As it stands right now, there can never be peace in this contraption again until it disintegrates! This is not hate against Nigeria but simple fact for those who want to be sincere to themselves.

Give power to the Ibos for 10 straight years, No peace! Give it to N. Central for 10years, No peace! Give it to Yorubas for 8years, No peace! Return power to Jonathan in 2023, No peace. Keep it with the Core North, No peace!

Disarm all the ethnic localities and rotate power between Americans and Britons over Nigeria, No peace! Nigeria is heavily faulty from its very foundation. Was never meant to be a country. Designed to fail from birth!

It is a caused Land and gets worse by the day. It is irredeemable! It is the Land of the devil! For decades, Christian churches all over the land have been praying for the 61year Old fool but instead her condition degenerates. The Allah people also pray for the contraption every Friday but Allah refused to listen.

Femi, I can go on and on. Can you just mention just 1 sector of our national life that you can beat hand on the chest and say " God, thank you because even if we have failed in all other sector, at least, we are doing well in this sector" Just mention 1 sector!

Oga, the peaceful or violent destruction of Nigeria will reduce the power of Satan on earth by 50%.

Those who want to argue can do so with their village head!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Prophet777: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sorry sir, the person you are referring to is Femi Adesina, he was not born a fool but a bastard. He has sold his conscience to his devil Fulani paymasters.

dig64:
Who is this fool?

Does working for Buhari or Government make people retar.ded?

Why is it that everybody surrounded Buhari has their head stuck inside his butt. Logical defense of his principal against critics is understandable but this...this is psychopancy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by odomanis: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
BlowYourMind:
True, the same Abaribe supporting secession has not for one day stand up in the senate where laws are made to ask for referendum, a typical hypocrite like many others of his baby factory criminals, they hide behind a finger, they say one thing in the house of the privileges, they say another to their gullible drug traffickers such to gather undeserved sympathy from people without their brain

You have shown that you do not watch proceedings of the Senate. You do not know Abaribe so,dont comment on his personality.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Myhusband(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
loveth360:

you igbho are just bunch of scallywags and demented specimens

how can use a federal appointee statement to be abusing a whole tribe, that's how you fool were abusing ffk who's not an elected official but leave umahi who was elected under PDP platform and decamped to APC

why not abuse him and his office and leave Yoruba from your foolish talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Sunday2021: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
I don't know why Abaribe is still walking free.
You cannot be collecting salaries as a senator and at the same time working with a terrorist organization to break up the same country that is feeding you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Tutu19: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omo ale Femi.. I don't know why many of these Femis behave like this.. FFK is another example.. Betrayer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by snowball11(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
This thing should shut the Bleep up and engineer is amala-configurated words towards his failure personified boss!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Myclubmycash: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
2023 elections

Peter Obi = indictment

Igbo presidency

Enyinnaya Abaribe = secessionist

Simply connect the dots, and take a cool chill.

Expect more names in the coming days..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Myclubmycash: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
2023 elections

Peter Obi

Enyinnaya Abaribe

The south wants to be president

Connect the dots and you'll understand why they are trying to puncture your brains..

Expect more names in the coming weeks..

That's how they roll...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Mozegee: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain this guy has. He is a disappointment
Maxymilliano:
cool

Femi Adesina is just another foolish errand boy in the corridor of power.

This is the same Idiot that once said the government is not interested in naming and shaming sponsors of terrorism but here now talking foolishly about why someone that stood surety for a suspect should be in prison.

What other definition of foolishness is more than this ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Receives Whitemoney At Ochudo Centenary City, Abakaliki (Photos) / I Can Swear That Buhari Will Never Steal Public Fund – Tinubu / Chicago State University Caught In Dispute Over Nigeria's Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.