Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina (26648 Views)

Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Conspiracy Against Orji Kalu: Osinbajo Should Resign, Abaribe Should Be Expelled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by GentleGiant007: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Leave those cowards, they thought we're cowards grin

I Stand with Biafra
You are not cowards but live everywhere in Nigeria. If you really want Biafra, first tell your legislators to stop going to National Assembly for law making, and also tell your people in every regions of Nigeria to return back to your Biafra region. Until you do that, you are the real cowards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by oluwaahmed: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:

When Eritrea was fighting for independence other oppressed groups in Ethiopia mocked them, supported Ethiopia and still maintained a kind of escape independence arm like Yorubas do with Oduduwa nation but when Eritrea defeated Ethiopia and sacked Addis Ababa, they forced Ethiopia to recognise only their region because like the West said, granting independence to the other groups will upset the balance.

This is exactly what will happen in Nigeria. Granting independence to more than one will upset the balance in the Sahel.
The North (Arewa) needs someone to leach on else they will be exporting terrorists to the North Africa and Europe. That host is mapped out to be Lagos or any South South Group that doesn't leave before Biafra does.
And that Biafran map won't even be what you see today on the D-day.

The balance must be maintained

Even in the same Ethiopia currently tigri rebells have taken over their region by defeating the national army. The Ethiopian govt called on its youths to join the wR to retake the secede region but it fell on deaf ears. Ndigbo will leave Nigeria soon. Winter is coming

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by RodgersAkpafu: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
houseontherock:
Most Southerners are hypocrites and backstabbers who will betray their kinsmen for a pot of porridge. However, Adesina should be more particular about his principal and the cabal's silence on Gumi and the Pant guy undecided
Dont mind them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Abalado(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bodmum:
femi omo ale.
Femi Eleri ibu fun ra e
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by orisa37: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bodmum:
femi omo ale.

No. He isn't. He just wouldn't bite the fingers that feed him. However we and the world are still waiting for them to document for Posterity what KERRY VISITED SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA FOR AND ALL OBAMA'S CONNECTION IN BMF-BOKOISWA MISDEEDS.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by orisa37: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Bodmum:
femi omo ale.

No. He isn't. He just wouldn't bite the fingers that feed him. However we and the world are still waiting for them to document for Posterity what KERRY VISITED SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA FOR AND ALL OF OBAMA'S CONNECTION IN BMF-BOKOISWA MISDEEDS.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by jaxxy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
And should FFK who defected to the Apc be in prison also? grin

He did worse than Abaribe. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Senator Eyinaya Abaribe is playing both sides.
Wearing Dot nation shirt but still collecting Millions of Nairain monthly allowance from Nigerian Government. Iberiberism!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Petdagr8t(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
And when I boldly declared that the Yoruba's are selfish, cowards and hypocrites one stupid fellow named Reno Omokri came online to challenge me.Thank God Tinubu, Femi Fani Kayode and Femi Adeshina are proving my points. After devil fear the Yoruba's and their hypocrisy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:
It is obvious that Most Yoruba people learnt nothing from Endsars.
Didn't everything Yoruba people use to mock Ndigbo during python dance, especially that swimming in mud and shooting hawkers not happen in SW during Endsars?

After they are through with Ndigbo who is next?
Most of you slimy Afonjas haven't asked yourselves that question. If you have noticed, sensible Yoruba people abroad are hustling to pack out immediately Ndigbo succeed but you ignoramuses are adding sand to their garri.

Will Ndigbo leave Nigeria? YES

Will Nigeria turn on another group after Igbo exit? YES

Who would it be? Your guess is as good as mine

When I see people that are not oppressors forming Oppressors like some Yorubas do here I laugh. I just laugh because it is funny seeing a Sheep give Goat Ultimatum and threats on behalf of a Wolf.

Bt when Jonathan was there Mazi Nnamdi Kanu believed in One Nigeria?? undecided

Let’s be guided oo. undecided.

Buhari is not Nigeria. Buhari will go. Nigeria is bigger than Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by SaiOsinbajo: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Although I don't like the person of femi but I detest the hypocrisy of aberibere... What has his senatorial district enjoyed all through his political journey? What's the need of him collecting pay from a country he doesn't feel a part of? Why not resign to register your anger towards the maltreatment of your people to proof your sacrifice for the birth of Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by orisa37: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cool

Femi Adesina is just another foolish errand boy in the corridor of power.

This is the same Idiot that once said the government is not interested in naming and shaming sponsors of terrorism but here now talking foolishly about why someone that stood surety for a suspect should be in prison.

What other definition of foolishness is more than this ?

He smokes big like he doesn't care if NIGERIA burns.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Fcwilly: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Femi Adesina should think about life after PMB APC regime,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:
exactly

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
That is a fraudulent character now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by RodgersAkpafu: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Even in the same Ethiopia currently tigri rebells have taken over their region by defeating the national army. The Ethiopian govt called on its youths to join the wR to retake the secede region but it fell on deaf ears. Ndigbo will leave Nigeria soon. Winter is coming
I highly doubt this country breaking up in bits.
It's highly unlikely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by RodgersAkpafu: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
I dont remember Abaribe advocating for secession
So what's all these hullabaloo
BMC e no go better for all of una
Your actions these last years because of greed and wickedness have weakened the strength of this country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dear Igbo youths:

For as long as your elders and political representatives keep posturing sycophantic stances in their gluttonous bid to garner financial gains and maintain societal relevance in the overall scheme of things, your tedious sacrifices, far reaching cries, blood stained tears and shouts of despair will never actually fetch you your desired emancipation and long deserved freedom. Your cause is just. Your yearnings are borne of sincerity and a drive to change the oppressive status quo and as much as Nigerians of other tribes and regions will most often seek to ridicule and muscle you to abandon this quest, the general agreeable consensus is that the validity of this entity called 'Nigeria' long lost it appeal and relevance. Most Nigerians quietly identify with the words you're bold enough to speak out.

But the day this reality you seek bears firm roots, is the days your own elders and leaders collect the megaphones and loudspeakers from you as youths and sing your tunes. Until then, I am deeply and regrettably sorry to tell you that fools like Festus Keyamo will continue to insult your collective sensibilities and morons like some of the users of this forum will insistently rubbish your resolve.

Take heart!
Stay strong!
There'll certainly be a day!

- A sad South South youth•

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by freshvine(f): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
BKayy:
Didn't everything Yoruba people use to mock Ndigbo during python dance, especially that swimming in mud and shooting hawkers not happen in SW during Endsars?

Most of you slimy Afonjas haven't asked yourselves that question. If you have noticed, sensible Yoruba people abroad are hustling to pack out immediately Ndigbo succeed but you ignoramuses are adding sand to their garri.

When I see people that are not oppressors forming Oppressors like some Yorubas do here I laugh. I just laugh because it is funny seeing a Sheep give Goat Ultimatum and threats on behalf of a Wolf.

It should be a GOAT giving a SHEEP ultimatum on behalf of the WOLF
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Onepeople: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:

your bereft of ideas and logical reasoning.mumu & wawa kowai. ask the separatist in Basque region in Spain, FARC rebel in Columbia , Taliban, Al-Shabaab etc if they participate in Central Government ??
if you give an Igbo man president now all this agitations will suddenly disappear.so who is deceiving who?
i want believe you are from sokoto, because if are a yorubaman making this useless argument about agitation ,you will die of hypocrisy, is it's the yurobas that not agitating for separate nation while occupying governmental positions in Nigeria?The yorubaman have absolutely no right to criticise igboman based on agitation. I know most of this wack argument comes from that region.

Hausa man and fulani does not have strength for this type of hypocritical argument, but you guy's have no shame i swear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by nedekid: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Who read his crap should surmarise.
Oya, go and arrest the senator naa, as you are now a judge and policeman. Mumu undecided
Someone should give this Arrow a haircut.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by RodgersAkpafu: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Yoruba versus Igbo

Doing so much to please the Fulani Lords
Dont mind them
Instead of these two groups to behave themselves
They are locked in a silly and pointless supremacy battle
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by RodgersAkpafu: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
tujays:
Nyamiri with Victim mentality. you are the worst thing that happen to this great nation. your geographical location makes it difficult for Nigeria to cut you off a long time. people so bad and rotten In everything but do not see anything wrong with themselves and always quick to point fingers at others like they themselves are saints. pyschos
Are you not ashamed for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by UnabashedIPOB: 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
“Some people incite violence through words or actions, thus exacerbating the security challenges we have. You wonder where they are from, and why they would further stoke a burning fire with incendiary materials,” Adesina wrote.

This pot belied pig is talking trash. If Senator Abaribe is inciting violence through his words, you idiot, is not only killing the citizens by your unguarded utterances and actions, you're perpetrating a FRAUD.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by gazza07(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Brother O.D.E
ajumma:
exactly

On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand, you want to occupy positions in the same federation you seek to leave.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by jaytee01(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
This hypocritical idiot has nothing to say about Gumi who daily stands surety for bandits and terrorists or even El-Rufai who openly admitted to paying out taxpayers funds to strengthen killer herdsmen!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Tochi3(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Using a southerner against his very own self. SMDH

Abeg give it to the northerners

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by dotedote: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tribalism is a tool being employed to further divide us.

LEARN

BKayy:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by begge: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
So na femi ade d sinner dem just spoil like this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
ajumma:
exactly

But na people like you go say make them no agitate for streets. Make them use political spaces and register their grievances. You be hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Temptee101(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Femi de fool.

He should be in jail for defending his people while buhari, the soaker of dogs and baboons in blood is walking free.

Hell rufai, the transporter of humans in body bags is patted on his back.

Even Gumi, the bandits cum terrorists advocate is cheered.

It's so unfortunate we've idiots littered everywhere as leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Why Abaribe Should Be In Prison - Femi Adesina by Franking: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Gumi that defends bandits and dine with them nko?

Bandits that are responsible for hundreds of deaths in the north.

Na wa o.

Being an Igbo man in Nigeria is a tough one indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released / APC Regains House Of Rep Majority As PDP Loses 8 Reps / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.