Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) (9062 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
My fellow NL people abeg just please as you read my story also remember that I'm human too and vulnerable to mistakes. so yeah I met this

lady online on a group then we started talking.. you know the usual way it is chatting with a Nigerian girl and all.. exchanged pictures and all

that stuff... I actually thought that after a while it will all die down as how its always being chatting with our girls cos many of them are so lazy

when it comes to texting.. so lemme just cut the whole long story short lol.. so yeah we started talking and we hanged out then I asked her out

and she agreed on the spot which I was kinda surprised about becos many people had told me she would never fall for me as some of my

friends would say she's too fine for me or way out of my league and all that stuff... I was actually happy after she said yes because I was able

to prove them all wrong.. not too long after we started dating she told me of how she was unable to pay for something that she didn't have

the money of which I told her not to worry and is sent her 20k.. As time passed she kept billing me and yeah I continued to oblige because I

really loved her and I wanted to do everything in my power to make her happy.. I even paid her tuition fees at some point after she told me of

how she didn't pay it directly to the school after her father sent it to her that she sent it to one of these telegram scammers and got

scammed... Then one day i decided to just play a prank on her that i lost my job at the office and all my i have on my wallet was wiped(i save

my money in my crypto wallet) and asked her to help me out then she was like i should not worry that she would go back to school and talk

to her friends the next day if they could help out and all... she left the next day and up till now I've been unable to reach her.. she's block me

on WhatsApp and all her lines are not going.. broke my heart honestly after all i did for her.. my people these girls are not to be trusted at at

all.. if not for the test i tried on her i wont know shewas just a gold digger.. put your woman to the test to just be sure.. please NL sha take

it easy with your comments embarassed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Badbunny: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maga of the year cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Blessing185(f): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na goat u be..Ewu meeee.. ubunja, TheGidRedpiller help this ewu sokoto..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by slawormiir: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
The story of a pussy ass niggarr

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by brosom(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
I know u didn't any point see the colour she wears under undecided

"SIMP"

Bleep off..!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
Badbunny:
Maga of the year cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

I knew people like you will still reply like this after already begged.. at least i was intelligent enough to put her to the test.. this can happen to anyone bro

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Bro,abeg I need like 5k to sort out a problem...... But if you can't help me out,sorry I must tell you this,you deserve what that banny did to you and even more undecided

In slawormir voice, pussy assss Nigha grin

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Badbunny: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

I knew people like you will still reply like this after already begged.. at least i was intelligent enough to put her to the test.. this can happen to anyone bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Badbunny: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

It's cruise bro. Lmao cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Blessing185:
Na goat u be..Ewu meeee.. ubunja, TheGidRedpiller help this ewu sokoto..

You're a lady and you have this much vileness are toxicity in you? i wonder what you want to pass on to your kids honestly..

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by neonly: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:
My fellow NL people abeg just please as you read my story also remember that I'm human too and vulnerable to mistakes. so yeah I met this

lady online on a group then we started talking.. you know the usual way it is chatting with a Nigerian girl and all.. exchanged pictures and all

that stuff... I actually thought that after a while it will all die down as how its always being chatting with our girls cos many of them are so lazy

when it comes to texting.. so lemme just cut the whole long story short lol.. so yeah we started talking and we hanged out then I asked her out

and she agreed on the spot which I was kinda surprised about becos many people had told me she would never fall for me as some of my

friends would say she's too fine for me or way out of my league and all that stuff... I was actually happy after she said yes because I was able

to prove them all wrong.. not too long after we started dating she told me of how she was unable to pay for something that she didn't have

the money of which I told her not to worry and is sent her 20k.. As time passed she kept billing me and yeah I continued to oblige because I

really loved her and I wanted to do everything in my power to make her happy.. I even paid her tuition fees at some point after she told me of

how she didn't pay it directly to the school after her father sent it to her that she sent it to one of these telegram scammers and got

scammed... Then one day i decided to just play a prank on her that i lost my job at the office and all my i have on my wallet was wiped(i save

my money in my crypto wallet) and asked her to help me out then she was like i should not worry that she would go back to school and talk

to her friends the next day if they could help out and all... she left the next day and up till now I've been unable to reach her.. she's block me

on WhatsApp and all her lines are not going.. broke my heart honestly after all i did for her.. my people these girls are not to be trusted at at

all.. if not for the test i tried on her i wont know shewas just a gold digger.. put your woman to the test to just be sure.. please NL sha take

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Petyprincess(f): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
I am more bothered of the unnecessary paragraphs in between sentences, you should have used the for an online course instead of spending it on an ungrateful girl.
Anyways count your loss and move on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Petyprincess:
I am more bothered of the unnecessary paragraphs in between sentences, you should have used the for an online course instead of spending it on an ungrateful girl.
Anyways count your loss and move on.

hi.. please recommend one for me thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by OB7Foreva(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Boy you bleeped up big time now she have left you behind for the next available mugu, I refuse to believe that all girls are not the same they all tryna get in ur pocket with nothing to offer in return xcept their pussy but I know they selling that shit for real but a guy man should always stay woke... My girl that I've been paying her bills prolly bc she came to me the serious way I decided to give her a test she failed! I chatted her with a fake FB account asking her for a meet up at my place she agreed asap I immediately revealed my ID and she started saying she was about to tell him that she has a boyfriend lol but a guy man still playing the love game on her and collecting Bleep on a steady. Lately she have been hitting me with bad attitudes because I refused to buy her a new phone she asked but tbh I don't care. My advice to you son is to wholeheartedly accept the redpill and cease to be a simp your sins are forgiven son go out there and simp no more!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
I have perused through your write-up. That lady pulled a fast one on you. It's really a sad thing anyways.

You've learnt your lesson. Y'all are just too weak emotionally. You gotta learn how to be a man! Emotions will only fvck you up!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by debbydams(f): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

lol we are not taking it easy with you o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ok mr perfect

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by OB7Foreva(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
He a pussy ass niqqa fosho. When are this niqqas gonna learn...
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by davidbukz4: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
But have you learnt your lessons now cool
Because it might still happen again and the next time you might likely give your kidney

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Boy you bleeped up big time now she have left you behind for the next available mugu, I refuse to believe that all girls are not the same they all tryna get in ur pocket with nothing to offer in return xcept their pussy but I know they selling that shit for real but a guy man should always stay woke... My girl that I've been paying her bills prolly bc she came to me the serious way I decided to give her a test she failed! I chatted her with a fake FB account asking her for a meet up at my place she agreed asap I immediately revealed my ID and she started saying she was about to tell him that she has a boyfriend lol but a guy man still playing the love game on her and collecting Bleep on a steady. Lately she have been hitting me with bad attitudes because I refused to buy her a new phone she asked but tbh I don't care. My advice to you son is to wholeheartedly accept the redpill and cease to be a simp your sins are forgiven son go out there and simp no more!!!

Yeah man I've learnt my lesson.. thanks G
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
I have perused through your write-up. That lady pulled a fast one on you. It's really a sad thing anyways.

You've learnt your lesson. Y'all are just too weak emotionally. You gotta learn how to be a man! Emotions will only fvck you up!

Yeah i guess you're right tbh.. i should have sensed it earlier but i turned a blind eye
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
In Brazil we call people like you

"MUGUDINHO Dos Santos" grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2021
davidbukz4:
But have you learnt your lessons now cool
Because it might still happen again and the next time you might likely give your kidney

I have trust me bro cant do such next time..
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Tokskob2008: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Mugu Mugu Mugu na him you be op..... I wrote Mugu thrice because I feel it's worth repeating thrice.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
In Brazil we call people like you

"MUGUDINHO Dos Santos" grin

Funny thing i love brazilian women lmfao.. what does that mean tho?
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Mugu Mugu Mugu na him you be op..... I wrote Mugu thrice because I feel it's worth repeating thrice.

You can call me names as much as you want but i know I've learnt my lesson.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

Funny thing i love brazilian women lmfao.. what does that mean tho?

Read only the first four letters of that name I wrote grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by MufasaLion: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

Yeah i guess you're right tbh.. i should have sensed it earlier but i turned a blind eye

Naturally, she's a leech and when she realized she could infest on you, she didn't take chances and she did so till you tried to test her.

The thing is it's very easy to know a leech. They don't and can't hide their leech-status. You can't hide a smoke!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
I honestly don't believe this story.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Read only the first four letters of that name I wrote grin grin grin

lmfao saw what you did there grin but you and i know we learn everyday and i just learnt a lesson too.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Naturally, she's a leech and when she realized she could infest on you, she didn't take chances and she did so till you tried to test her.

The thing is it's very easy to know a leech. They don't and can't hide their leech-status. You can't hide a smoke!

Yeah man funny thing was it was some youtube videos i watched that gave me the thoughts to try it sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.