Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) (9079 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
I honestly don't believe this story.

Well i have put my feelings out here and however you want to see it is your choice
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by OB7Foreva(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Very welcomed!
jaybee345:

Yeah man I've learnt my lesson.. thanks G
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by nrexzy: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Na small tin.... E no mean say u no go help another barney too
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

Yeah man funny thing was it was some youtube videos i watched that gave me the thoughts to try it sef

Bro, align more with mature (maybe older), experienced and steet-smart (I don't mean tout) niggas. It will help you through life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

Well i have put my feelings out here and however you want to see it is your choice

After you told her about your job situation, how many days before she blocked you?
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by b3llo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr The story of a pussy ass niggarr
bros i need ur help
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
When it comes to emotion related stuff, girls are wayyy smarter than guys... So I'm not surprised this happened....

Anyways...

Count your losses and move on...

Learn from your mistakes and be sure to not let this happen again....

Next time a girl who is not family, ask you for money, direct her to her father...

Giving money to females who have 2hands and 2legs most times is not called "help", but stupidity

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Blessing185(f): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

You're a lady and you have this much vileness are toxicity in you? i wonder what you want to pass on to your kids honestly..
ewu meeeee
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jimmychang: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
The first thing I have to say is OH NO
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Alitair(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

I knew people like you will still reply like this after already begged.. at least i was intelligent enough to put her to the test.. this can happen to anyone bro

Oga you were not intelligent to even start paying fees in the first place. Even to the point she scammed you with Telegram scammer format.
No na...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by AfroKnight: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
cheesy grin grin

How dare you ask us not to insult you. You get mind o.

Anyway, I’m happy you went through this. You must have been one of those guys who thought we were always doing too much when we advised you people to resist billing and place premium value on yourself as a man.

You may not have learned your lesson sha. If that is the case, you need to jam 2 more babes like her to help you.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Rickmann: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:
My fellow NL people abeg just please as you read my story also remember that I'm human too and vulnerable to mistakes. so yeah I met this

lady online on a group then we started talking.. you know the usual way it is chatting with a Nigerian girl and all.. exchanged pictures and all

that stuff... I actually thought that after a while it will all die down as how its always being chatting with our girls cos many of them are so lazy

when it comes to texting.. so lemme just cut the whole long story short lol.. so yeah we started talking and we hanged out then I asked her out

and she agreed on the spot which I was kinda surprised about becos many people had told me she would never fall for me as some of my

friends would say she's too fine for me or way out of my league and all that stuff... I was actually happy after she said yes because I was able

to prove them all wrong.. not too long after we started dating she told me of how she was unable to pay for something that she didn't have

the money of which I told her not to worry and is sent her 20k.. As time passed she kept billing me and yeah I continued to oblige because I

really loved her and I wanted to do everything in my power to make her happy.. I even paid her tuition fees at some point after she told me of

how she didn't pay it directly to the school after her father sent it to her that she sent it to one of these telegram scammers and got

scammed... Then one day i decided to just play a prank on her that i lost my job at the office and all my i have on my wallet was wiped(i save

my money in my crypto wallet) and asked her to help me out then she was like i should not worry that she would go back to school and talk

to her friends the next day if they could help out and all... she left the next day and up till now I've been unable to reach her.. she's block me

on WhatsApp and all her lines are not going.. broke my heart honestly after all i did for her.. my people these girls are not to be trusted at at

all.. if not for the test i tried on her i wont know shewas just a gold digger.. put your woman to the test to just be sure.. please NL sha take

it easy with your comments embarassed

To flog you just dey hungry me..
What's wrong with we guys.
When will you learn never to take a girl serious till you are ready to get married.

These girls gat no love bro,especially in this hard times. The moment they see the SIMP in you( problem solver) they will suck you till you are dried up.

Wise up, dude.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

I knew people like you will still reply like this after already begged.. at least i was intelligent enough to put her to the test.. this can happen to anyone bro
I just hope you help your fellow brothers.

I’m sorry about your experience, such is life.

Move on, get closer to God and live a good life.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Bamzyriches451: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hehehe
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
I feel sorry for you bro...

Most Redpillers were once the greatest SIMPS who cared way too much...

I don't wanna put much blame on you Because I know that most times our emotions often cloud our sense of reasoning...

We all know that naija girls can "form", so you saying yes immediately after you asked her out was a major red flag and then what should have put you off is the fact that she started billing immediately after the relationship started (this all together is proof that she was only into you for the funds)...

It's a good thing you decided to test her loyalty on time before you became really serious with her....

Look at the bright side... At Least you now know what you were dealing with.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jeph19(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
With all this thread everyday on nairaland, I dey fear for the next generation of MENBOIS wey this generation of father's go procreat!
Yuck
Tueh
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by ConnectPhones(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank God for your life bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Truvelisback(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
I knew that sharp cutlasses would be coming from the left and right, front and back because of this post.

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Lamanii22(f): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Badbunny:
Maga of the year cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

I swearrrr....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Danjikanbauchi: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
jaybee345:

I have trust me bro cant do such next time..
did she give you even once ?
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by sundaygray(m): 12:14am On Oct 09, 2021
The first step out of simphood is to recognize your mistake…go and sin no more

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Oduduwa707: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2021
Badbunny:
Maga of the year cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

EKELETU Baba!

The greatest simp of all time! grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Everybody has lost money most times via scam.

Just that yours is woman related.

Others lost millions in business.

All nah money loss. There is nothing emotional about it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Makaveli217(m): 7:17am On Oct 09, 2021
Alpha simp indeed, just because a girl accepted to date you, you sent her 20k, money you would have given your mom or siblings, or at least use and sow seed in church so God will open heaven, double your blessings and also pour down sense unto thee.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Jflex07(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2021
Although you've learnt your lesson but you fall hands I swear... You were too fast to fall for her billings... I'm sure you read similar stories here on nairaland, yet you just loosequard come allow the hoelosho use u play dice... Lesson learnt, you move!
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jibosqie(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2021
Op... Have you given your mum or siblings 20k this year?
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by AmazingELixir: 7:46am On Oct 09, 2021
grin

Op shi.t happens don't mind all those niggars raining aspersions on you, these daughters of Eve ain't loyal anymore....Just dust up and learn from the experience.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Olumighty123(m): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:

No, it can only happen to SIMPS, did you not see the red flag? I just hope you were able to see the color of her pa.nties sha? Cos if not, You bleeped up bad.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Olumighty123(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2021
I refused to believe all girls this days aren't the same, that's how my single, working class friend was trying to get a girl for a serious relationship and possibly marriage, he showed me all the chats he had with like 6 different girls and they kept on asking for money the next day or 4 days at most, all bringing up excuses of either they lost money or their phones been faulty and they needed him to give them money to fix it, even one that is always uploading his bf pics on facebook wanted him to send her money to come over to his place, saying she and her bf had issue for now, I'm like, this cannot be a coincidence, the fvck is wrong with all this girls? It's a terrible situation out there cry for y'all single guys, I hope yall just don't end up with all this bleeped up girls.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by ReneDaniels: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2021
It's crazy what men go through for love and some ladies will be here playing victims.. Guys way they spend for there girls will be called Simps based on how much trust and love they gave.. But it's well my man karma is a bitch , we live and we learn

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by UltimateStarman: 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:
My fellow NL people abeg just please as you read my story also remember that I'm human too and vulnerable to mistakes. so yeah I met this

lady online on a group then we started talking.. you know the usual way it is chatting with a Nigerian girl and all.. exchanged pictures and all

that stuff... I actually thought that after a while it will all die down as how its always being chatting with our girls cos many of them are so lazy

when it comes to texting.. so lemme just cut the whole long story short lol.. so yeah we started talking and we hanged out then I asked her out

and she agreed on the spot which I was kinda surprised about becos many people had told me she would never fall for me as some of my

friends would say she's too fine for me or way out of my league and all that stuff... I was actually happy after she said yes because I was able

to prove them all wrong.. not too long after we started dating she told me of how she was unable to pay for something that she didn't have

the money of which I told her not to worry and is sent her 20k.. As time passed she kept billing me and yeah I continued to oblige because I

really loved her and I wanted to do everything in my power to make her happy.. I even paid her tuition fees at some point after she told me of

how she didn't pay it directly to the school after her father sent it to her that she sent it to one of these telegram scammers and got

scammed... Then one day i decided to just play a prank on her that i lost my job at the office and all my i have on my wallet was wiped(i save

my money in my crypto wallet) and asked her to help me out then she was like i should not worry that she would go back to school and talk

to her friends the next day if they could help out and all... she left the next day and up till now I've been unable to reach her.. she's block me

on WhatsApp and all her lines are not going.. broke my heart honestly after all i did for her.. my people these girls are not to be trusted at at

all.. if not for the test i tried on her i wont know shewas just a gold digger.. put your woman to the test to just be sure.. please NL sha take

it easy with your comments embarassed
your eyes have been opened
stay blessed
go on and sin no more
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by TheWolfen(m): 8:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Don't worry she will contact u again. That is how these gals are. They always come back. But u will be the most foolish person in the world if u accept her back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Naked On Camera For A Birthday Shoot (pictures) / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / Could Banky W Be Already Tired Of Adesua Etomi(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.