Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) (9087 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by adeskee(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Who be your people werey

Getat abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by akezn: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
You still have the stupid guts to call her your girlfriend when you na just her mugu. Aswear sense done leave you since. Your brain dey pain you. How do you keep giving money to a girl anytime she ask for it just because according to you, she is too beautiful to be yours? I hope you learnt your lesson Sha.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

your eyes have been opened
stay blessed
go on and sin no more

Thanks man i appreciate.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by UltimateStarman: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:

Thanks man i appreciate.
it's nothing just stay good till the end there's no time anymore

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2021
akezn:
You still have the stupid guts to call her your girlfriend when you na just her mugu. Aswear sense done leave you since. Your brain dey pain you. How do you keep giving money to a girl anytime she ask for it just because according to you, she is too beautiful to be yours? I hope you learnt your lesson Sha.

Anyways I have thanks.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2021
ReneDaniels:
It's crazy what men go through for love and some ladies will be here playing victims.. Guys way they spend for there girls will be called Simps based on how much trust and love they gave.. But it's well my man karma is a bitch , we live and we learn

Thanks man.. many of them here just throwing insults here and there but I'm sure if they were in my shoes they would have made the same mistake.. we move regardless.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by skj1377(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2021
It's a guy oooo. Some China phone convert male voice to female voice. Back in the days I scammed my randy colleague of N50k till date he does not know it was me calling him and making phone intimacy at midnight. I blocked him after he insisted I come see him before he sends anymore money.
jaybee345:
My fellow NL people abeg just please as you read my story also remember that I'm human too and vulnerable to mistakes. so yeah I met this

lady online on a group then we started talking.. you know the usual way it is chatting with a Nigerian girl and all.. exchanged pictures and all

that stuff... I actually thought that after a while it will all die down as how its always being chatting with our girls cos many of them are so lazy

when it comes to texting.. so lemme just cut the whole long story short lol.. so yeah we started talking and we hanged out then I asked her out

and she agreed on the spot which I was kinda surprised about becos many people had told me she would never fall for me as some of my

friends would say she's too fine for me or way out of my league and all that stuff... I was actually happy after she said yes because I was able

to prove them all wrong.. not too long after we started dating she told me of how she was unable to pay for something that she didn't have

the money of which I told her not to worry and is sent her 20k.. As time passed she kept billing me and yeah I continued to oblige because I

really loved her and I wanted to do everything in my power to make her happy.. I even paid her tuition fees at some point after she told me of

how she didn't pay it directly to the school after her father sent it to her that she sent it to one of these telegram scammers and got

scammed... Then one day i decided to just play a prank on her that i lost my job at the office and all my i have on my wallet was wiped(i save

my money in my crypto wallet) and asked her to help me out then she was like i should not worry that she would go back to school and talk

to her friends the next day if they could help out and all... she left the next day and up till now I've been unable to reach her.. she's block me

on WhatsApp and all her lines are not going.. broke my heart honestly after all i did for her.. my people these girls are not to be trusted at at

all.. if not for the test i tried on her i wont know shewas just a gold digger.. put your woman to the test to just be sure.. please NL sha take

it easy with your comments embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by 9japride(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2021
It seems fathers are not really playing their role at home in order to bring up an emotional strong men? Over dependence on the female folks to bring up a man is highly dangerous to a sane society.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Johnsown1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nice try bro, I am going to try many pranks on her when am ready to give love a chance
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Frenzy01(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oponu ayirada

Guys. Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by walkingshadow911: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:

Yeah i guess you're right tbh.. i should have sensed it earlier but i turned a blind eye

Our third leg is our barn since adam. we always know if a woman is tryna use us from day one but kongi na bastard. las las women will alway use who love them and marry who doesn't, and later turned them to slave. And they will be lamenting with feminism wokeness lol
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Mcslize: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:
My fellow NL people abeg just please as you read my story also remember that I'm human too and vulnerable to mistakes. so yeah I met this

lady online on a group then we started talking.. you know the usual way it is chatting with a Nigerian girl and all.. exchanged pictures and all

that stuff... I actually thought that after a while it will all die down as how its always being chatting with our girls cos many of them are so lazy

when it comes to texting.. so lemme just cut the whole long story short lol.. so yeah we started talking and we hanged out then I asked her out

and she agreed on the spot which I was kinda surprised about becos many people had told me she would never fall for me as some of my

friends would say she's too fine for me or way out of my league and all that stuff... I was actually happy after she said yes because I was able

to prove them all wrong.. not too long after we started dating she told me of how she was unable to pay for something that she didn't have

the money of which I told her not to worry and is sent her 20k.. As time passed she kept billing me and yeah I continued to oblige because I

really loved her and I wanted to do everything in my power to make her happy.. I even paid her tuition fees at some point after she told me of

how she didn't pay it directly to the school after her father sent it to her that she sent it to one of these telegram scammers and got

scammed... Then one day i decided to just play a prank on her that i lost my job at the office and all my i have on my wallet was wiped(i save

my money in my crypto wallet) and asked her to help me out then she was like i should not worry that she would go back to school and talk

to her friends the next day if they could help out and all... she left the next day and up till now I've been unable to reach her.. she's block me

on WhatsApp and all her lines are not going.. broke my heart honestly after all i did for her.. my people these girls are not to be trusted at at

all.. if not for the test i tried on her i wont know shewas just a gold digger.. put your woman to the test to just be sure.. please NL sha take

You are still a big learner that's why. I am not surprised. Even without telling you, so you didn't know from the beginning that she was using you?

What's this love of a thing that always shack you guys that make you guys act so foolish to ladies?

You asked a girl out and the next minutes she was already billing you. Common sense supposed tell you that she is a gold digger.

There is no way I will ask a girl out and she will start billing me immediately. I will ghost her instantly. It's a big turn off.

60% of guys are guilty of this. You cannot win a girl heart simply by spending on her. She will turn you to her personal money bag. When she is done milking you, she will dump you with no single atom of remorse or pity for you.

Roll with guys that are emotionally strong and learn from them or else, girls will use your eyes see something.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mcslize:

You are still a big learner that's why. I am not surprised. Even without telling you, so you didn't know from the beginning that she was using you?

What's this love of a thing that always shack you guys that make you guys act so foolish to ladies?

You asked a girl out and the next minutes she was already billing you. Common sense supposed tell you that she is a gold digger.

There is no way I will ask a girl out and she will start billing me immediately. I will ghost her instantly. It's a big turn off.

60% of guys are guilty of this. You cannot win a girl heart simply by spending on her. She will turn you to her personal money bag. When she is done milking you, she will dump you with no single atom of remorse or pity for you.

Roll with guys that are emotionally strong and learn from them or else, girls will use your eyes see something.

Thanks so much for this boss.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Our third leg is our barn since adam. we always know if a woman is tryna use us from day one but kongi na bastard. las las women will alway use who love them and marry who doesn't, and later turned them to slave. And they will be lamenting with feminism wokeness lol

You're so damn correct.. may God just help us men.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by bepositive11: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:

Learn your lessons but please don't adopt the mentality that all women are like her for your own good.

Next time, study the woman first. Until you're sure she loves you and she's trustworthy, don't spend on her. In fact, only date women who can take care of themselves financially

Also give only what you can afford to lose and give without expectations

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Evercurious(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:

Pls be consoled that she didnt stay longer thereby ruining you.Thank God for that test and try doing that much more often to those you vemmmintend to being closer to you. Even the bible says' testvall spirits'. So you actually did the right thing.Never bother about such worthless ,hungry and poverty STRICKEN ladies that of no good.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by walkingshadow911: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
jaybee345:

You're so damn correct.. may God just help us men.

God had been helping us giving them fake boyfriend who will turn em to sex slave in marriage. reject dem for side chicks.especially those trying so had by posting their broke boyfriends on fb for gratification lol.
so how marriages are breaking nowadays. na dem.

fake yeyebrities forming sudden feminist after several marriage loss, local runs girls losing sleep at the mention of DNA test.
evening newspapers everywhere.

the sensible, virtuous, hardworking women seldom have problem with their marriages

you see those jobless hoes,golddigging had eaten deep into the brain that, they can't even recognize real love again. only to be playing victims card wen karma open their case files

Them never see anything yet, they all will become baby mamas and evening news papers ....till they receive sense.
little did they know that a guy simping for them is rejecting another girl advances.

but the op took it too far sha by sending money he can't afford to lose for cheap format lol

one cork gaggling bitch had been begging me for like 2 months now for just 4k o. mumu that will only reply my msg whenever she needs money, thinking i will fall for filtered pix and Photoshop dm lol. spit

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Owain: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Petyprincess:
I am more bothered of the unnecessary paragraphs in between sentences, you should have used the for an online course instead of spending it on an ungrateful girl.
Anyways count your loss and move on.
Good evening..
Can you share your jollof rice recipe with me pls??
You dey always nail am..
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Rosement(f): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sorry about your experience bro, don't be hard on yourself, you are not at fault, you met one of the bad eggs. There are good ladies out there, I hope you come across one eventually.
jaybee345:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by pansophist(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Generally speaking, if a woman is not on my level in status, I'll never trust her love. Because the chances are high she is with me for what she wants to gain. It also goes both ways. Women usually will not commit to a broke a guy because they know he is less likely to have good options.

It doesn't make sense to always fault a woman for scamming you, without asking yourself why you allowed it to happen. As a man, strategic greed should be integrated as part of your lifestyle (the female version being delaying sex). You shouldn't assume parental responsibilities to a adult you're dating. I mean, where did that nonsense comes from? Isn't she equal to you again? A healthy relationship should be between two hustler, not a hustler and a leech.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Smartb0y: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2021
pansophist:
I mean, where did that nonsense comes from?
Hahaha,spot on!
Never invest on a woman,they wont listen.
our heart is our money

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Rosement(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
You've got a point there.
pansophist:
Generally speaking, if a woman is not on my level in status, I'll never trust her love. Because the chances are high she is with me for what she wants to gain. It also goes both ways. Women usually will not commit to a broke a guy because they know he is less likely to have good options.

It doesn't make sense to always fault a woman for scamming you, without asking yourself why you allowed it to happen. As a man, strategic greed should be integrated as part of your lifestyle. You shouldn't assume parental responsibilities to a adult you're dating. I mean, where did that nonsense comes from? Isn't she equal to you again? A healthy relationship should be between two hustler, not a hustler and a leech.

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by jaybee345(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2021
Rosement:
Sorry about your experience bro, don't be hard on yourself, you are not at fault, you met one of the bad eggs. There are good ladies out there, I hope you come across one eventually.

Thank you rose

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Petyprincess(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Owain:

Good evening..
Can you share your jollof rice recipe with me pls??
You dey always nail am..
Thanks
Sorry for replying late, I am busy for now.
Can you remind me on Saturday morning on food thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by DonroxyII: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
jaybee345:

Experience is the Best Teacher. Anyways, A girlfriend is a friend so why should you be only one sending money. Immediately she billed you, reject her billing and bill her back. When two mad people Jam dem go respect each other.
Immediately a girl bills me we are Done. Follow Real Girl una no go hear grin na Camelia and Natasha Bone Straight and Cream 150k abi her papa die, her mama dey hospital una go dey follow ..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by emmyileri(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2022
For the sake of next time brother, it's a wrong thing to start a relationship with money. It always end badly. Add value to yourself and you will find a woman who will appreciate you.
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) by Emma2Seconds: 2:01pm On May 22, 2022
NA THE SAME PEOPLE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts / Infidelity: Married Woman Paraded Naked In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.