Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria (22249 Views)

Why Cannabis Use In US, UK, Others Differs From Nigeria – NDLEA / NDLEA Why Have You Refused To Charge Tinubu's Drug Mule To Court? / Buba Marwa: If Cannabis Is Legalised, Nigeria Becoming Den Of Junkies Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Lavisha(f): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
neyoohhh:

I'm not comparing, neither do I indulge in such, but the fact of the matter is, alcohol is only 25% more risky than marijuana based on short term effects, like getting drunk and crashing your car etc.

However the long term effects of weed can be damning. Your mind, perception etc becomes warped over time and you won't even know it .

In such cases, Marijuana will give you inspiration to live your life once again.
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lavisha:

Marijuana is fuel for a creative mind.

Alcohol makes you greedy, weed gives you peace.
you connect, many people think once you take weed you are bad but don't really know the trips on trips
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Lavisha(f): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jakumo:

Chai ! Diariz God o ! Lady Lavisha sabi write o no be small ting. Who no know go know. E get as e be. No be all ting when eye see wey mouth fiti begin dey talk am.

Now, make I take style go dissolve archaic boundary for inside cassava farm where Fat Boy Marawa nogo sight me, before dis rain begin dey fall today.

Naso my brother..
Marijuana is fuel for a creative mind. Fucck this prohibition.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jakumo:

Failure to enjoy marijuana makes people angry and judgemental, so they drown their sorrows by developing an addictive reliance on liver-destroying alcohol and cancer-causing cigarettes.
seriously I usually tell my guys that smoke cigarettes, what did you enjoy from smoke that doesn't help your health
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Sadiq001: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Cannabis wey we legalized by ourselves tey tey
Mad oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
seriously I usually tell my guys that smoke cigarettes, what did you enjoy from smoke that doesn't help your health

I would support a 100% ban on cigarettes in Nigeria, whereby Fat Boy Bubba Marwa can make even more money in back-door royalty returns to Oga, when cigarette smokers are arrested and forced to pay cash bail, PROVIDED THAT cannabis is legalized at the same time.

There are millions more tobacco and nicotine addicts in Nigeria than there are stoners, so Fat Boy Bubba will be very happy if cigarettes can be banned, and cigarette smokers face 100 years in jail if caught, unless they are ready to pay fat bail amounts to make Fat Boy Bubba even fatter.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Youngvegetable:
Op isn't this picture beautiful
You dey my WhatsApp?
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Ashanto: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin
Totilopussylick:
As I type now, I'm holding 1 wrap lyk this smiley
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Ashanto: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ashanto:
grin grin
u mean this grin grin

Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Youngvegetable: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
Catfishing:

You dey my WhatsApp?
are you under a cause or something? Let this be the first and last time you'll ever quote me in your pathetic life
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Youngvegetable:
are you under a cause or something? Let this be the first and last time you'll ever quote me in your pathetic life
Coming from a chronic and wretched beggar, I will take that as a compliment

Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Funflipper: 1:19am On Oct 10, 2021
drimzsmoke:

Lolz,thanks for the reply,meaning a cigarette smoker will only kill himself and the people who chose to stay close to him.

Can you say the same for weed smokers

There are other ways cannabis can be used besides smoking it.
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Funflipper:

There are other ways cannabis can be used besides smoking it.

As an alternative to smoking or eating cannabis-infused edibles, vaping is a much healthier means of catching a nice buzz with your favorite flavor and strain of weed. Here is Ms. Merrrica giving a couple of reviews on some new vaporizers that hit the market recently. Now here is a woman with whom any red-blooded male would like to share some prime quality bud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFgMA7INxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iN52qdrjx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCTlqgTKric
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigeria (and Africa in general) have mastered the art of bastardizing every thing they've copied from the west/Europe. Is it religion, politics, democracy etc. They will make the bad part of such things obvious. If you think Nigeria is at the lowest it can ever be, legalise canabis and you'd see the country inventing a new kind of low.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Nigeria (and Africa in general) have mastered the art of bastardizing every thing they've copied from the west/Europe. Is it religion, politics, democracy etc. They will make the bad part of such things obvious. If you think Nigeria is at the lowest it can ever be, legalise canabis and you'd see the country inventing a new kind of low.

I suggest you cut down on your alcohol intake. That chit is warping your thinking and causing you to rant. Numerous African countries have legalized weed and are making billions in cash returns from the industry. There is NO difference between those nations and Nigeria, other than the fact that Nigeria has been slow to board this train to economic prosperity.

Smoke one of these and call me in the morning.
Re: NDLEA: Why Cannabis Can’t Be Legalised In Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Jakumo:

I suggest you cut down on your alcohol intake. That chit is warping your thinking and causing you to rant. Numerous African countries have legalized weed and are making billions in cash returns from the industry. There is NO difference between those nations and Nigeria, other than the fact that Nigeria has been slow to board this train to economic prosperity.

Smoke one of these and call me in the morning.
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.