Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) (62457 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / HOW UK TAX IS SPENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
maestro299:
Black man will always be black man. Thank God for the whites, South Africa would have been worse than Nigeria...
Yeah Yeah, The blackman is a blackman when negativity is discussed but let's not forget the blackman also built this. Must blackness be discussed only when corruption is in the spotlight?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by theTranscriber: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

This story was written in South Africa and the screenshots of the headlines refer to R15 million. I took it upon myself to do the conversions so you get a better understanding. All my hardwork unappreciated.
rule 1 on Nairaland

don't give a ffuckk

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
I've never searched the net for any negative news

that thread was just made 'cause I saw the stuff on tv, and I brought it to nairaland to test dem mods

I roast anyone who talks trash. white or black

You went to search the net for nasty SA food the other day tongue

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
rule 1 on Nairaland

don't give a ffuckk

Your post is this...

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by theTranscriber: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

You went to search the net for nasty SA food the other day tongue
no I didn't I just searched "south African food"
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by theTranscriber: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your post is this...
dafuq is that?
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Yeah Yeah, The blackman is a blackman when negativity is discussed but let's not forget the blackman also built this. Must blackness be discussed only when corruption is in the spotlight?
Amen. now waiting for the house niggas and coons to respond to you cool

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

Please don't forget these cool

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
To add cool

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by maestro299: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
KingCold:
Thanks to the 8% white population that we aren't like you? So the 8% of whites are physically stopping black South Africans from self-destructing right? In a world where 100% white countries like Moldova, Kosovo etc are crumbling and it's population are emigrating, the 8% superhuman white South Africans are the reason SA is not Nigeria right? grin grin grin The stupidity
Lol. Stop being unnecessarily worked up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the black man's brain; he just refuses to use it to advance his community and his wider environment. He's selfish that way, in case you and your insecure lot haven't noticed.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:

Nigerians hate the black man,especially if that black man is a South African grin ...but I also think they hate themselves more which is why they bleach their skins.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
maestro299:
Lol. Stop being unnecessarily worked up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the black man's brain; he just refuses to use it to advance his community and his wider environment. He's selfish that way, in case you and your insecure lot haven't noticed.
You have an inferiority complex problem over there, work on it.

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by uvie66: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
KingCold:
My mouth may be filled with maggots but at least I can reason clearly without my mind and logic being dimmed by inferiority and a constant need to praise whiteness. You need to think in context, Africa plays catch up to Europe because Europe didn't experience what Africa experienced. Their resources were never plundered, their people were never subjected to slavery, they are not in debt etc I can go on and on..
Ok many apologies for the insult... but how long have we been playing catch-up, we started from the same level playing field as Singapore, look at where they are now and look at where are are.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Nigerians hate the black man,especially if that black man is a South African grin ...but I also think they hate themselves more which is why they bleach their skins.
Or devour Massa"s products like The English Premiership like there's no tomorrow grin grin Some of them genuinely believe they're from Merseyside, Manchester, Leeds etc it's so funny to watch

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
uvie66:
Ok many apologies for the insult... but how long have we been playing catch-up, we started from the same level playing field as Singapore, look at where they are now and look at where are are.
It's the leadership that's holding Africa back NOT blackness. that's what I keep arguing.

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by babadem2much(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
This ones don overtake us for corruption matter...
Omo even Nasarawa united can't use this kinda grass in their stadium��� grin grin grin
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yes absolutely! And they tend to think like this:

Corruption in South Africa started in 94
Infrastructure development stopped in 94

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
maestro299:
In truth, your self-hating ways and this thing you guys have of worshipping whites it's enough to make someone worked up.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
KingCold:
Or devour Massa"s products like The English Premiership like there's no tomorrow grin grin Some of them genuinely believe they're from Merseyside, Manchester, Leeds etc it's so funny to watch
Ha ha ha! I've seen that too. We follow Euro football too but we're also passionate of our own football

1 Like

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
KingCold:

Haha the same league where they throw bananas at black soccer players cheesy .I'm done trying to understand these people at this point.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by highness25(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
Eastern Cape councillors in hot water

Political leaders in the Enoch Mgijima Municipality (councillors) who oversaw the construction and unveiling of the controversial 15 million rands (368 million naira) Lessyton Sports Field in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa, are in hot water.

The provincial Cooperative Governance minister, Xolile Nqatha, gave them 48 hours to tell him why they should not be suspended for reportedly wasting taxpayers' money and bringing the ruling ANC party into disrepute.

He was speaking at the sport field during an oversight visit on Thursday.

This after pictures of the under-resourced sports field, which circulated on social media this week, caused an uproar.

Scores of people questioned its hefty price tag.

The sports field has no working ablution facilities and electricity, while its grass athletic track is marked with fading white paint. It also has removable roofless metal stands for spectators.

Nqatha said the fate of councillors depended on the report he was expecting from the municipality's speaker, Bongiwe Gladness van Heerden.

"Therefore, the speaker, who is responsible for [the] code and conduct of councillors, must give me a report as to what she is doing to ensure that those councillors are held accountable.

"For that, I am giving her 48 hours to give me the report showing what steps she is taking to hold those councillors responsible for bringing the institution into disrepute."

Speaking in the presence of the municipality's leadership, Nqatha said: "I am not a technical expert, but what I have seen and what I have read, there is no value for money here. There's got to be accountability as to whether due processes were followed in appointing the service provider and what really happened."

Meanwhile, the ANC's provincial executive committee (PEC) said if the investigation found any wrongdoing, the provincial government would act and deal decisively with corruption, mismanagement and the waste of public resources to make sure public money was spent on the services needed.
This one na South Africa in Nigeria. No doubt
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by tehilah92(f): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Na who Bewitched this continent!
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by neighbourhud: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Because people like me don't understand naira.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by maestro299: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
KingCold:
You have an inferiority complex problem over there, work on it.
Lol. Insecure? About who? You? Btw, hope you aren't one of those xenophobic individuals...
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by maestro299: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
In truth, your self-hating ways and this thing you guys have of worshipping whites it's enough to make someone worked up.
Self-hating? Worshipping whites? God, who made this man's mind as twisted as this? No wonder it's easy for you guys to be manipulated. Now run down the street and go join your local BLM group. Or doesn't Malema have some homework for you to do?
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
maestro299:
Lol. Insecure? About who? You? Btw, hope you aren't one of those xenophobic individuals...
what does "xenophobia" got to do with this? I swear you guys just throw this word willy nilly. It has become such a cliche
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by KingCold: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Haha the same league where they throw bananas at black soccer players cheesy .I'm done trying to understand these people at this point.
lol. Dont get me wrong, i love the prem too but you also gotta love your own thing you know.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hahahaha
This is really funny.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by maestro299: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
KingCold:
lol. Dont get me wrong, i love the prem too but you also gotta love your own thing you know.
Like 'inferiority complex'? You see you're not really that different from what you claim to abhor.
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
see these fools saying "black man is cursed","Africa is cursed"

if you hate your skin
go to Libya and sell yourself for free as a slave!! angry
bloody fools

cool cool cool
Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Yes absolutely! And they tend to think like this:

Corruption in South Africa started in 94
Infrastructure development stopped in 94

Yup! I was reading a comment from some idiot on this thread saying the white government handed us a first world country but we stopped developing it.Do these idiots know that most of Sandton,Revonia and Fourways were mostly empty lands with scattered buildings here and there? I mean Waterfall of yesterday developed before my very eyes.Did we have Gautrain before 1994? Did we have world-class sports ground before 1994? Who would have thought that a country that got its freedom less than 30 years ago would be the first to host a magnificent event like FIFA world cup?

How can a sane person call a country where majority of its citizens were marginalized a first world country? And if South Africa sucks now than it was in the Apartheid times then what are these other Africans doing here suffocating us? ...make it make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:
Eastern Cape councillors in hot water

Political leaders in the Enoch Mgijima Municipality (councillors) who oversaw the construction and unveiling of the controversial 15 million rands (368 million naira) Lessyton Sports Field in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa, are in hot water.

The provincial Cooperative Governance minister, Xolile Nqatha, gave them 48 hours to tell him why they should not be suspended for reportedly wasting taxpayers' money and bringing the ruling ANC party into disrepute.

He was speaking at the sport field during an oversight visit on Thursday.

This after pictures of the under-resourced sports field, which circulated on social media this week, caused an uproar.

Scores of people questioned its hefty price tag.

The sports field has no working ablution facilities and electricity, while its grass athletic track is marked with fading white paint. It also has removable roofless metal stands for spectators.

Nqatha said the fate of councillors depended on the report he was expecting from the municipality's speaker, Bongiwe Gladness van Heerden.

"Therefore, the speaker, who is responsible for [the] code and conduct of councillors, must give me a report as to what she is doing to ensure that those councillors are held accountable.

"For that, I am giving her 48 hours to give me the report showing what steps she is taking to hold those councillors responsible for bringing the institution into disrepute."

Speaking in the presence of the municipality's leadership, Nqatha said: "I am not a technical expert, but what I have seen and what I have read, there is no value for money here. There's got to be accountability as to whether due processes were followed in appointing the service provider and what really happened."

Meanwhile, the ANC's provincial executive committee (PEC) said if the investigation found any wrongdoing, the provincial government would act and deal decisively with corruption, mismanagement and the waste of public resources to make sure public money was spent on the services needed.
You can also get this kind of thing in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos) / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.