Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls (2167 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / My Hubby Is A Nymphomaniac, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Even my grandma picks up the phone when I call her, even when she's out and about. If you want to pick up the calls, you would. You're just making excuses.
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by Ysquare98: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2021
Simply get an air pod ..always fix it in your ears. And make sure they are always charged , there's no way it will ring in your ears and you wont hear and sometimes take break from work and spend the whole day or weekend with him, sometimes we have to prioritize our family over work even if it is for a day.
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't dish out what you can't take, if the reverse was the case you will accuse him of cheating. Find a way to stop this bad habit permanently before he permanently drift away from you

Sad part these women don't know little things can make a man find solace in someone else who doesn't make life stressful for them
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by MrStan11(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2021
Dclog:
Before I begin let me point this outfit. I am a mess, I can be a mess. I am very non challant about everything in this life, I hardly take anything serious, even me myself I don’t take me serious. Maybe that’s why I do t know how to wear makeup.
I am in to fashion, I sell clothes, so I go to the market most of the time almost daily to shop for prints. As soon as I am in the market, I forget everything my mind is fully in my hustle that I might not even hear my phone ring ( does this happen to anyone else) during this period if oga calls and I am don’t pick his call. Wahala big one. All means to explain to him that I get engrossed sometimes in shopping has proved abortive
So I sought for a solution and got a second phone that probably rings louder hoping this will help my people still nothing oo sometimes I might not even know the phone ringing is mine
Each time I pick up the phone and see all his missed calls i immediately hate myself. Cause he has always warned that I stay reacheable severally I have even lost count and warned that the next time it happens it’s over
In as much as I’m carefree, I care about this man a lot and I hate seeing him mad so I find myself treading with caution Checking my phones at intervals or sometimes even holding it so u would know if it rings.
But somehow he just thinks I am intentionally doing it, he finds it unbelievable that someone will have a phone and not pick calls. Many times than more the iPhone will just move to silence on its own or either by mistake
Now this has caused distance between us. This isn’t something I can fight cause it isn’t intentional but hubby has concluded it is.
Is there anyone that is this carefree with their phones how does your partner handle it, do they hate you for this reason or your guys just walk through it like it’s a norm
Buy those Bluetooth or watch phones.
Then instead of him calling you, be the one calling him in intervals.
One of the things I detest in human being is ignoring my calls or texts. It is a sign of a dubious or chronic debtor.
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by Raalsalghul: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2021
sisisioge:
I like simple solutions to issues. Just buy those blue tooth earpiece and wear one whenever you're in the market or the wristwatch. You cant miss those. Good luck.

Hmmmm sisisioge.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm sure OP is already so used to the calls that she has unconsciously formed an impression of it and prolly knows when its not an emergency call (Yes, she probably has gotten used to his calls, but she can't know for CERTAINTY which one is or isn't an emergency, thus she should pick the call). Too much of everything makes it lose relevance(no objection).

To your question. The woman obviously cant adjust because it a weakness she has and that she already admitted in her post that she can't help it even though she has tried severally to change (((so every weakness that she can't change after trying a couple of times should be accepted by the man, even though it's ruining their marriage?? Common on nahhhhhhh))) for the man who still has the will power (how're you sure he has the will power??) it will be a lot easier for him to do.

Sweetheart see eh...
There are cases where the man should make the adjustments and there are cases where the woman should...
In this case, it's the woman who has to adjust...

The man calls his wife (for whatever reason) and she doesn't pick up (cause she's busy), if this happens a few times, then the man shouldn't be making a fuss out of it, but it happening very frequently is a big cause for concern!!!

That act could be interpreted to mean lots of things, all of which are nasty and will stand as an impedement to the growth of her marriage (as already observed)...

Na small thing dey cause wahala o...

I think the best thing she should do here is to get a waist bag (the type used in NYSC) and a chinko phone with mega speakers, put it on vibration and never allow the bag to leave her waist at least for the period she's at the market ...

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Favfables:

Sweetheart see eh...
There are cases where the man should make the adjustments and there are cases where the woman should...
In this case, it's the woman who has to adjust...

The man calls his wife (for whatever reason) and she doesn't pick up (cause she's busy), if this happens a few times, then the man shouldn't be making a fuss out of it, but it happening very frequently is a big cause for concern!!!

That act could be interpreted to mean lots of things, all of which are nasty and will stand as an impedement to the growth of her marriage (as already observed)...

Na small thing dey cause wahala o...

I think the best thing she should do here is to get a waist bag (the type used in NYSC) and a chinko phone with mega speakers, put it on vibration and never allow the bag to leave her waist at least for the period she's at the market ...
Hmm... All these just to pick his calls?
Some men just to trouble a woman's life.

Anyways, if op can, let her try it and see how it goes.
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:

Hmm... All these just to pick his calls? (((Nope, not just to pick a call, but to save her marriage)))
Some men just to trouble a woman's life. ;Dand bice versa

Anyways, if op can, let her try it and see how it goes.
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by ImaIma1(f): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2021
sisisioge:
I like simple solutions to issues. Just buy those blue tooth earpiece and wear one whenever you're in the market or the wristwatch. You cant miss those. Good luck.

She won't hear it when she's engrossed with her shopping. She won't even know that it is her phone that is ringing in her ears.
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by sisisioge: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

She won't hear it when she's engrossed with her shopping. She won't even know that it is her phone that is ringing in her ears.

It finished then....nothing will work if she wouldnt have the presence of mind to hear the sudden noise in her hears or feel the vibration on her wrist. The guy should follow her to the market then so he can say whatever he wants to say to her directly to her face....hopefully, she wont be too engross to notice him in front of her grin

Happy Sunday fa grin
Re: My Hubby Now Detests Me Cause I Don’t Pick My Calls by ImaIma1(f): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2021
sisisioge:

It finished then....nothing will work if she wouldnt have the presence of mind to hear the sudden noise in her hears or feel the vibration on her wrist. The guy should follow her to the market then so he can say whatever he wants to say to her directly to her face....hopefully, she wont be too engross to notice him in front of her grin

Happy Sunday fa grin

It's a serious problem to not pick up calls day after day. God help her.

Enjoy your week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

37-year Old Grandma Seeks Divorce: Disadvantage Of Early Marriage / Meet Tina, Godwin Okpara’s Rape Victim / Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.