Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS (52267 Views)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
princepee:
DSS is very effective when a southern is involved,
But turn a blind eye when gumi took pictures with gun welding bandits .
What will they charge Agu for
Putting on an over size black red and green clothes??
Let them charge him to court and let see how they will argue there case.
Bunch of u nserious people.
that single thing that doesn't mean anything is called treason..treason against a sovereign state Carrie's the death panalty.try to use google stop watching zeeworld.last 2 years pep wore the Catalona logo on his breast shirt...note not the Catalina flag just a logo.he was given 8 match ban..fined hugely..and nearly did community service.the punishment from england was light cuz he didn't where the Catalina logo in spain..just like the leaders of catalona agitation he would have been jailed for life .the leason here..is to have sense in life just like pep.nothing serious will happen to u or agu if he had worn that flag in ghana or Sudan for u to where it in nigeria means you should be ready for whatever reaches u..just like kanu he only wore his own in UK and Israel and it was not disturbing nigeria.how much from Anambra to ghana but the old illiterate fool was not wise.now see what he has caused on his innocent children.before the old wicked man go come out the children go pay dss tire till eternity serves him right.some kid go say common flag..this act can cause a war if not checked on time

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by mutvy: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
This people want war. Let give it to them. They are too many and need to be reduced.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by nograv: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?
Words would have been exchanged, but nothing more than that.

You clearly know nothing about democratic systems of government.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Timblogga: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
It is actually the matter of internal security within the purview of the DSS.

I thought he was the protagonist in the script not until he denied Biafra and chicken out, then I gave up.

I told myself WTF! Which one be 'rising sun' again? Own up like a Biafra hero .
Irrelevant comment spotted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by ZooOga: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2021
It finally dawned on my slow brain that NL management gets the most clicks and makes the most revenue from the online NL IPOBIAN ARMY, especially from the multitude posting from abroad. Good hustle o. grin
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by sirp9898(m): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?

See how you are deceiving yourself
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
ednut1:
DSS never acts when bandits are involved. Why
How many bandit don come in the open to the share bread? Thee army have never seen Shekeure until his death. The people up north are better enlighten when it comes to such opposition against the government.
His cross's let him carry it.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why I love this country.when a criminal is caught.his members start acusing another criminal that escaped making crime justifiable.them go begin they shout herdsmen boko etc..one pig was even calling them innocent civilian for destroying common police Van's.killing police men who are parents.beheading native doctors killing of pastors rape etc.if this is wat innocent means in nigeria.i will also be right to call boko and herdsmen innocent who knows maybe this is also wat innocence means in the north.so y are we complaining

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Kingof2nations(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2021
osazsky:
that single thing that doesn't mean anything is called treason..treason against a sovereign state Carrie's the death panalty.try to use google stop watching zeeworld.last 2 years pep wore the Catalona logo on his breast shirt...note not the Catalina flag just a logo.he was given 8 match ban..fined hugely..and nearly did community service.the punishment from england was light cuz he didn't where the Catalina logo in spain..just like the leaders of catalona agitation he would have been jailed for life .the leason here..is to have sense in life just like pep.nothing serious will happen to u or agu if he had worn that flag in ghana or Sudan for u to where it in nigeria means you should be ready for whatever reaches u..just like kanu he only wore his own in UK and Israel and it was not disturbing nigeria.how much from Anambra to ghana but the old illiterate fool was not wise.now see what he has caused on his innocent children.before the old wicked man go come out the children go pay dss tire till eternity serves him right.some kid go say common flag..this act can cause a war if not checked on time

if sure you send us link to the punishment and match ban if there's
Mumu
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Timblogga: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
osazsky:
That Java phone you used to type this jargon needs to be seized.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kingof2nations:

if sure you send us link to the punishment and match ban if there's
Mumu
like I said no one is stopping u from wearing your green ribbon in countries like ghana Sudan Gabon but dont where it in nigeria.just an advisr treasonable offens Carrie's the death panalty.so u have sense more than kanu that was wearing his green and yellow suit in uk and Israel. Wisdom is profitable to direct.i nor pity for this old man.this act can break nations
How much has he made in nollywood. 20000 pounds he cant afford do life imprisonment will be better if u ask me

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Chochovini: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
For crying out loud, where is it in any constitution banning the wearing of a particular attire in this shithole called nigeria?

What sort of unnecessry molestation and intimidation is this?

Can‘t one dresses in peace in his home town again? When has Anambra state become an hausa state?

Why are this fools so much afraid of anything that has a thing to do with Biafra?

No filthy finger must touch that man o. May the angry Thunder of God strike anyone that has a hand in the unjustly arrest of this icon.
What nonesense?
How many bandits, boko harams, fulani herdsmen terrorists etc have they arrested since the coming of this devlish party called apc? Fools!
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Chochovini:
For crying out loud, where is it in any constitution banning the wearing of a particular attire in this shithole called nigeria?

What sort of unnecessry molestation and intimidation is this?

Can‘t one dresses in peace in his home town again? When has Anambra state become an hausa state?

Why are this fools so much afraid of anything that has a thing to do with Biafra?

No filthy finger must touch that man o. May the angry Thunder of God strike anyone that has a hand in the unjustly arrest of this icon.
What nonesense?
How many bandits, boko harams, fulani herdsmen terrorists etc have they arrested since the coming of this devlish party called apc? Fools!
oga try go school...abeg..life is more than learning a trade..Google dey ur front now.them even sorry for am self.he suppose take bullet if na america

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by magicminister: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
So the guy they were beating up in the video isn’t Mr Agu?
Nigerian army has a very long way to go in order to gain the trust of the people which it has never had.
There’s video evidence of your officers assaulting an unarmed civilian. That is barbaric and backwards. As one of the largest Army in west Africa, one would expect the military to start taking a tough stance on any misconduct that harms civilians!
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by mandax: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariovito:
Ftc on a Friday night, that's a good sign.

Biafran flag on the body of a frail Septuagenarian is making the government, army and nairaland resident zombies foam in the mouth while Boko Haram flag is hoisted in parts of the North.

Speaking of flags, why is no one chastising the North for the wanton display of their Arewa flag and logo which is even used as an embroidery design in agbada but would rather die on the issue of the rising sun?

Well, because they're agents of darkness but I got news for you, light must prevail.

Talk about Boko Haram flags in the north.

But Boko Haram is fighting for the same objective with the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern sharia states for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

They declare the southern groups seeking to opt out of that type of Nigeria as terrorist organization.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by tyup(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Aufbauh:

I thought he was the protagonist in the script not until he denied Biafra and chicken out, then I gave up.

you don't sound intelligent and ion expect you to reply intelligently. you wanted him to openly tell the camera he wants Biafra so they can finally have what to nail him with?? atimes you ma just gotta need wisdom in life
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by AskProf: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Trackstar:

rule 19 Celestine Nwankwo
The scammer to modify
his Begging post later.ACcount
open today
Seun mynd44 lalasticlala
mukina2 Dominique
Oam4j Justwise

Pls, pls & pls:

Celestine Nwankwo is not the scamming fraudster. He has verifiable health challenges.

He is the person in the video being used by the FRAUDSTER Anthony Tony Munachi M Okeke with U.B.A. account to defraud people.

Consider these points:
Anthony Okeke the FRAUDSTER has never included his phone in his scam.

Celestine Nwankwo has always included his number in his posts.

He has also pleaded with anyone touched by his predicament to engage him in a video call for verification.

Pls, whatever little you have, let's help Celestine Nwankwo to mitigate his anguish.

5 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Benmob: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
mutvy:
This people want war. Let give it to them. They are too many and need to be reduced.
they are more killing in d north than in east but hv they reduced,I even heard in some north state village u can't fine a single person
and they have turn to refugee in niger, Cameroon Chad and some are paying fine and levy to bandits to farm in their own land
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by tyup(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
frankson1:

Oga, don't even think it. The security men I've encountered on the road from other parts of the country are nicer than the ones from SS and SE. The worse ones are your tribes men.

Gbamstically....especially those Ipob security personnel on Benin expressway

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariovito:

Biafran flag on the body of a frail Septuagenarian is making the government, army and nairaland resident zombies foam in the mouth while Boko Haram flag is hoisted in parts of the North.

Speaking of flags, why is no one chastising the North for the wanton display of their Arewa flag and logo which is even used as an embroidery design in agbada but would rather die on the issue of the rising sun?

Well, because they're agents of darkness but I got news for you, light must prevail.

my brother please let them keep foaming for mouth... Nah Afonjas wey no get direction I dey pity... one of them from Akwa Ibom no allow me rest for Facebook, I asked him, ok since Chiwetalu Agu biafra flag gown is the cause of insecurity in the South East, what of those villagers in Akwa ibom Nigeria Army flogged mercilessly merely because they refused to part with their ancestral land so fulani terrorist will occupy, I asked him if they were ipob members to deserve such maltreatment.... since yesterday am waiting for his replays.... Enemies of biafras will fall inside pit in Jesus name I pray Amen

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 08, 2021
The harassment and arrest of celebrated Nollywood actor, Mr. Chiwetalu Agu, on Thursday, 7th October, 2021 by the Nigerian Army is illegal, unconscionable and unwarranted. The actor has not committed any criminal offence known to law. The Nigerian Army should stop ridiculing itself before the international community.

Supposing without conceding that the dressing of the legendary actor amounts to "incitement" as claimed by the Army, it is the Nigeria Police Force that should have responded. There is no evidence of incitement against him. Nothing was inscribed on the said cloth to incite the public.

Is the Army suggesting that wearing clothes with certain colours or identifying with certain colours amounts to inciting people to violence or that any colour identical to the Biafran flag is inciting?. That will be a dangerous proposition. If they are convinced about such whimsical argument, the government should test it in a competent court of law. The allegation that he is recruiting for or supporting IPOB is unsupported by evidence. It is a way of calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Discerning Nigerians can see through the smoke screen.

The military has no power in a constitutional democracy to arrest citizens; except in very special and exceptional circumstances like during war, state of emergency, insurrection or riot. Even at that, it has to be shown that the Police has been overwhelmed. That is the purport of Section 217 of the 1999 Constitution which limits the role of the Armed Forces to defending the territorial integrity of Nigeria and acting in aid of civil authorities. Is Nigeria at war?

What did Chiwetalu Agu do that overwhelmed the Nigeria Police Force to warrant the Army stepping in to aid the police in arresting him?

We have become so used to lawlessness, impunity and flagrant disregard for the fundamental rights of citizens that we now condone whatever nonsense is thrown at us by the authorities.

Wearing a cloth with colours similar to the Biafran flag is not defined as an offence under any written law in this country. It is IPOB that was proscribed, not Biafra.

A significant portion of the Nigerian population still sees Biafra as an idea. No government can kill an idea that people are emotionally attached to by deploying the military. History has shown that the best way to defeat an idea is by propagating a superior and more persuasive idea. In the last six years, the Buhari regime has been propagating the idea that the best way to govern a diverse country like Nigeria is by pursuing a vindictive policy of exclusion, religious bias and ethnic supremacy which has further polarized the citizens and isolated different parts of this country.

By promoting nepotism and ethnic irredentism, Buhari is not qualified to propagate a Pro-Nigeria ideology that can counter the renewed agitations by a section of the South East for Biafra. Rather than heal old wounds, Buhari is ferociously opening new ones. Yet, he continues to parrot the fallacy that the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable.

While I wholeheartedly condemn the wanton killings in the South East and the ensuing violence, there should be no tolerance for high-handedness and blatant disregard for the rights of the citizens. Rules of Engagement must be strictly followed.

By the combined effect of Section 36 (cool and (12) of the 1999 Constitution, an act or conduct is only a crime if it is so defined in a written law which must also prescribe the punishment for the offence. The Supreme Court had resolved this matter long ago in the celebrated case of AOKO V. FAGBEMI (1961) 1 NLR 400 and more recently in the case of GEORGE V. FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA [2014] ALL FWLR (pt. 718) 879.

The very idea of telling citizens what colour of cloth to wear is not only ludicrous but offensive. We are not in Communist China or North Korea.

It is a sad commentary that the Buhari regime is working day and night to turn Nigeria into a police state.

If the military authority has a movie role for Chiwetalu Agu, they should approach him with respect with their offer and desist from making a mockery of the security situation in the South East. The attack on Chiwetalu Agu is a painful reminder that the Buhari regime is ruling Nigeria with the mindset of the civil war.

Under this regime, peaceful young Nigerians were shot and killed by the same Nigerian Army while raising the Nigerian flag and singing the national anthem at the Lekki Toll Gate. Till date, no single soldier has been court-martialed for that abominable desecration of what is supposed to be sacred national symbols. Yet, the same Army arrested Chiwetalu Agu for wearing a cloth identical to the Biafran flag.

In other words, under the draconian Buhari regime, both 'Biafran colours' and Nigerian colours are symbols of "incitement" with severe punishment that includes death. That is not how to build and unify a nation.

The Army should apologize to the iconic actor and pay him adequate compensation for subjecting him to harassment and public humiliation.

INIBEHE EFFIONG, ESQ.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
mariovito:

[/s]
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by IPIGSRMUMUS: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
[s]
9jah:
The harassment and arrest of celebrated Nollywood actor, Mr. Chiwetalu Agu, on Thursday, 7th October, 2021 by the Nigerian Army is illegal, unconscionable and unwarranted. The actor has not committed any criminal offence known to law. The Nigerian Army should stop ridiculing itself before the international community.

Supposing without conceding that the dressing of the legendary actor amounts to "incitement" as claimed by the Army, it is the Nigeria Police Force that should have responded. There is no evidence of incitement against him. Nothing was inscribed on the said cloth to incite the public.

Is the Army suggesting that wearing clothes with certain colours or identifying with certain colours amounts to inciting people to violence or that any colour identical to the Biafran flag is inciting?. That will be a dangerous proposition. If they are convinced about such whimsical argument, the government should test it in a competent court of law. The allegation that he is recruiting for or supporting IPOB is unsupported by evidence. It is a way of calling a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Discerning Nigerians can see through the smoke screen.

The military has no power in a constitutional democracy to arrest citizens; except in very special and exceptional circumstances like during war, state of emergency, insurrection or riot. Even at that, it has to be shown that the Police has been overwhelmed. That is the purport of Section 217 of the 1999 Constitution which limits the role of the Armed Forces to defending the territorial integrity of Nigeria and acting in aid of civil authorities. Is Nigeria at war?

What did Chiwetalu Agu do that overwhelmed the Nigeria Police Force to warrant the Army stepping in to aid the police in arresting him?

We have become so used to lawlessness, impunity and flagrant disregard for the fundamental rights of citizens that we now condone whatever nonsense is thrown at us by the authorities.

Wearing a cloth with colours similar to the Biafran flag is not defined as an offence under any written law in this country. It is IPOB that was proscribed, not Biafra.

A significant portion of the Nigerian population still sees Biafra as an idea. No government can kill an idea that people are emotionally attached to by deploying the military. History has shown that the best way to defeat an idea is by propagating a superior and more persuasive idea. In the last six years, the Buhari regime has been propagating the idea that the best way to govern a diverse country like Nigeria is by pursuing a vindictive policy of exclusion, religious bias and ethnic supremacy which has further polarized the citizens and isolated different parts of this country.

By promoting nepotism and ethnic irredentism, Buhari is not qualified to propagate a Pro-Nigeria ideology that can counter the renewed agitations by a section of the South East for Biafra. Rather than heal old wounds, Buhari is ferociously opening new ones. Yet, he continues to parrot the fallacy that the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable.

While I wholeheartedly condemn the wanton killings in the South East and the ensuing violence, there should be no tolerance for high-handedness and blatant disregard for the rights of the citizens. Rules of Engagement must be strictly followed.

By the combined effect of Section 36 (cool and (12) of the 1999 Constitution, an act or conduct is only a crime if it is so defined in a written law which must also prescribe the punishment for the offence. The Supreme Court had resolved this matter long ago in the celebrated case of AOKO V. FAGBEMI (1961) 1 NLR 400 and more recently in the case of GEORGE V. FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA [2014] ALL FWLR (pt. 718) 879.

The very idea of telling citizens what colour of cloth to wear is not only ludicrous but offensive. We are not in Communist China or North Korea.

It is a sad commentary that the Buhari regime is working day and night to turn Nigeria into a police state.

If the military authority has a movie role for Chiwetalu Agu, they should approach him with respect with their offer and desist from making a mockery of the security situation in the South East. The attack on Chiwetalu Agu is a painful reminder that the Buhari regime is ruling Nigeria with the mindset of the civil war.

Under this regime, peaceful young Nigerians were shot and killed by the same Nigerian Army while raising the Nigerian flag and singing the national anthem at the Lekki Toll Gate. Till date, no single soldier has been court-martialed for that abominable desecration of what is supposed to be sacred national symbols. Yet, the same Army arrested Chiwetalu Agu for wearing a cloth identical to the Biafran flag.

In other words, under the draconian Buhari regime, both 'Biafran colours' and Nigerian colours are symbols of "incitement" with severe punishment that includes death. That is not how to build and unify a nation.

The Army should apologize to the iconic actor and pay him adequate compensation for subjecting him to harassment and public humiliation.

INIBEHE EFFIONG, ESQ.

[/s]

A terrorist sympathizer is just as guilty as the terrorist.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by numericalguy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
mariovito:

I think you are just completely bereft of logic to realise what you typed
Anybody up to the age of 18years is fully responsible for their actions anywhere in the world, so tell your frail septuagenarian to always obey the laws of the land.

No where in Nigeria has the army and air force continue to pound like northern Nigeria all in the name of fighting insurgency.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by dotedote: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Biafra Hero Kwa!
He wan die ?

Aufbauh:

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Kingof2nations(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
osazsky:
like I said no one is stopping u from wearing your green ribbon in countries like ghana Sudan Gabon but dont where it in nigeria.just an advisr treasonable offens Carrie's the death panalty.so u have sense more than kanu that was wearing his green and yellow suit in uk and Israel. Wisdom is profitable to direct.i nor pity for this old man.this act can break nations
How much has he made in nollywood. 20000 pounds he cant afford do life imprisonment will be better if u ask me

I thought you want to show us where Spanish Govt fined or sanction Pep
So you can't differentiate between football association or Union with country besides,
Up to this date nothing happened
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

A terrorist sympathizer is just as guilty as the terrorist.

When you know the law ;
Educated;
Enlightened;
Civilized;
Come back;
Until then;
Bye! quota system education;
Weaponized poverty syndrome .
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by smileyoo: 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Risingblue008:
The word BIAFRA is like a school of thought
they cannot kill it,
We d Biafra shall overcome one day
No matter what,,,
Biafra must come

For all d yorubas thinking that there r free, mostly the Muslims,hmmm
Sorry ooo cos the northern Muslims don't look at u pple as a Muslim,
If I doubt me let a Yoruba Muslim go to places like Niger state and conduct a prayer,,them no dey count una at all
Sooo,let's join hands and fight these pleages from d north,cos even the bible says FEAR NORTH
you are absolutely correct.
I had a Yoruba Muslim friend, that was residing at plateau state, who was feeling safe as per Muslim brotherhood, until one of those religious riots that suddenly took place and reset his brain, he and his family narrowly escaped being slaughtered.
he was forced to relocate to South-west, but the trauma of what happened to him, eventually led to his death, because he lost virtually everything he laboured for over there. that's why I pity those Yoruba Muslims codedly supporting these jihadists, because when the time comes, they will be highly disappointed, at their own ignorance.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by wizseller: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Many have been begging them to ask Gumi why he keeps making a case for bandits but it has fallen on deaf ears

ednut1:
DSS never acts when bandits are involved. Why
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by adriano50: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
The rising sun you can never kill an ideology one day the sun shall rise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / Your Dad Built No Hospital: Falz Knocks El-Rufai Who Mocked Him For UK Surgery / Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.