Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS (52292 Views)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by wizseller: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sponsors they know and eat with

Its been over a month Commodore Olawumi told them to go after Book haram and bandits sponsors

What of the 400 they claimed to arrest in Kano

The ones arrested in Dubai

Small boy efcc Chair refused to name sponsors for security reasons he says

Gumi is speaking out for bandits who have caused untold mayhem and wants amnesty for them.

The world is watching

Time shall tell

Buhari won't remain in power forever.

It pains me daily why coronavirus didn't kill Buhari

Instead of Abba Kyari

Declare bandits terrorists, he won't

Who will save Nigeria and treat all citizens as one?

AlhajiBitcoin:
People that can't name Boko Haram sponsors.

Spits..

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by wizseller: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
The double standards of Buhari govt. stinks to high heavens

I have never seen a leader who despises dialogue and bringing people together like the dullard

1 year and some months and he will be discarded into the dustbin of history

Nigeria's worst president since independence

OBTMOS:
Sergio Ramos and others represent Spain in their national team but still show solidarity to their breakaway but nothing have happened to them.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Stanchem029: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2021
AskProf:

Pls, pls & pls:

Celestine Nwankwo is not the scamming fraudster. He has verifiable health challenges.

He is the person in the video being used by the FRAUDSTER Anthony Tony Munachi M Okeke with U.B.A. account to defraud people.

Consider these points:
Anthony Okeke the FRAUDSTER has never included his phone in his scam.

Celestine Nwankwo has always included his number in his posts.

He has also pleaded with anyone touched by his predicament to engage him in a video call for verification.

Pls, whatever little you have, let's help Celestine Nwankwo to mitigate his anguish.
Thanks prof.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]

I'm sure that you are just another semi educated, extremely low IQ spare parts dealer/full time drug mule.
I have more education in just one of my pinky fingers than everyone in you whole clan.
I didn't attend your low class glorified high school that you call "Universities", where you bribe lecturers for exam papers and your olosho sisters sleep with them to get passing grades.
I attended and graduated from a world class prestigious University that you and your father can only dream of.

You and that old fool are both TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS and deserves the same treatment as the other IPIG brainwashed terrorist monkeys.

Now go and get some drugs to export to India and FVCK OFF.

Yes quite semi educated indeed;
Semi educated enough ;to know that he didn't commit any crime .They could have jailed him permanently ,why are they releasing him so suddenly.
You always insult people, without any counter points -Your ,Just a brainless,idiotic,terrorists,with a feudalistic agenda ,freeking nomad.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by jamjo: 12:48am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?

Ignorance about the constitution is what is worries some of you, there is no were in the Nigerian constitution that prohibits anyone from flying Biafran flag and when there is no law there is no criminality. Again you all should understand that IPOB as an organization is not the owner of the Biafran flag and the federal government of Nigeria has never proscribed the Biafran flag. MASSOB, BIM, and other Secession groups are not proscribed and they all use the same flag.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Omicron007: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Pumpumking:

but why shudunt they ban u...insted of coming to nairaland like all men to chase womens....u come to nairaland wit racist tribalism views that cant help any man link babe.....bro they should extends yor ban for 9 month!!(no oofencse) angry
[/s]

I cannot come to a faceless forum like this to chase women. The street, club, church and even the bar is more than enough for me.
And next time, please learn how to read and write in English before quoting me. Your comment stinks heavily and it is full of grammatical blunders.

Just get out
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

Correction
They arested a terrrrrrrrrorrrist punnnkazzzz midget Namdi Kanu waaaaan-be......KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR GREAT JOB & REMoVING TERRRRRORIST SCUMBAGS SIMPATIZERS FROM OUR STREETS!!!! (Real talk) angry

Mr.real talk 87% of your people are the poorest living people on earth.
Yall worship your oppressors (Your elite class)
They enjoy your Feudalistic system (one law for themselves ;and another different law for yall; the oppressed.
60% or your region have been captured by a terrorists group (In a sovereign nation like Nigeria) You pay taxes and ramson to terrorists.
Theve hoisted there terrorists flags all over your captured region.
Your weak inside out ;
A slave to the system;
that have weaponized poverty; and illiteracy.
We dont want to be like yall;
So ! yes; we are not cowards; like yall.
We have to resist fool.

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Pumpumking: 2:52am On Oct 09, 2021
9jah:

Mr.real talk 87% of your people are the poorest living people on earth.
Yall worship your oppressors (Your elite class)
They enjoy your Feudalistic system (one law for themselves ;and another different law for yall; the oppressed.
60% or your region have been captured by a terrorists group (In a sovereign nation like Nigeria) You pay taxes and ramson to terrorists.
Theve hoisted there terrorists flags all over your captured region.
Your weak inside out ;
A slave to the system;
that have weaponized poverty; and illiteracy.
We dont want to be like yall;
So ! yes; we are not cowards; like yall.
We have to resist fool.

My people?..who told u am yoruba? Do u even know if am Nigerian u dumb IBO scallywag priiiick((no oofencse). . U IBO people cry biafra like scuuumbags as if Nigeria belongs to u people..
U can were all the red hats u want like terrorist...it ain't happening. (Real talk)
Bro..the message is LOUD n CLEAR....u dont wannnto be part of Nigeria..u park yor gadddem portmanto & move to the federal republick of Congo were they need more immigrant..LIKE IT OR Not...NIGERIA REMAINS AS ONE....u dumb edddddiot boy!! (no oofencse again) angry

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by fidelisodogbo: 3:03am On Oct 09, 2021
It's funny how much brutality is unleashed on ipob by the military, but the bandits and boko haram are on rampage, causing more harm in the country than ipob. A VERY INTERESTING COUNTRY!!!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nwibii: 3:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Fuuny enough, the spoke persons are his brothers.

Military Spokesman, Onyema Nwachukwu
DSS spoke person Dr. Peter Afunanya PhD
Police spoke person CP FRANK MBA FPRO ‑ FHQ

They are all speaking well.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by excess4luv: 3:28am On Oct 09, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Happened in Anambra.
A woman in Biafra outfit is begging Nigeria Soldiers & police to arrest her.

Facebook Video here:
https://www.facebook.com/100630665194321/posts/334286875162031/

https://www.nairaland.com/6793260/woman-biafra-outfit-begging-nigeria

I saw this woman at the Navy check point at Enamel junction Owerri road, I was wondering what she could be doing there. Standing at the road demarcation muttering words with demonstrations facing the officers.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

My people?..who told u am yoruba? Do u even know if am Nigerian u dumb IBO scallywag priiiick((no oofencse). . U IBO people cry biafra like scuuumbags as if Nigeria belongs to u people..
U can were all the red hats u want like terrorist...it ain't happening. (Real talk)
Bro..the message is LOUD n CLEAR....u dont wannnto be part of Nigeria..u park yor gadddem portmanto & move to the federal republick of Congo were they need more immigrant..LIKE IT OR Not...NIGERIA REMAINS AS ONE....u dumb edddddiot boy!! (no oofencse again) angry

Olodo ;ofcourse i'm not talking about my Yoruba brothers; they are indigenous Nigerian - I love them all - You know exactly the people that pays you, to counter my post with no facts but insults and bullshits , Mr. Propaganda;;;
Parasitic ,jihadist agent .

Checkout the map below
The real indigenous Nigerians;
I love them all.

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Chochovini: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2021
osazsky:
oga try go school...abeg..life is more than learning a trade..Google dey ur front now.them even sorry for am self.he suppose take bullet if na america
. Make RED Thunder fire you there. You wey go Oxford University London, go give am the bullet na. Abi you no get hands? Go baf well before you come quote me o. Nonesense.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Jostoman: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Aufbauh:
It is actually the matter of internal security within the purview of the DSS.

I thought he was the protagonist in the script not until he denied Biafra and chicken out, then I gave up.

I told myself WTF! Which one be 'rising sun' again? Own up like a Biafra hero .
that is the best thing to say
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Jostoman: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:
E don buy market for himself. He shouldn't have gone out with such outfit, not now that IPOB/UGM are threats to the govt & society at large.
he did not buy any market

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by mariovito(m): 5:49am On Oct 09, 2021
When you are done convulsing and foaming in the mouth, please make sure to swallow and lick all that you regurgitated.

numericalguy:

I think you are just completely bereft of logic to realise what you typed
Anybody up to the age of 18years is fully responsible for their actions anywhere in the world, so tell your frail septuagenarian to always obey the laws of the land.

No where in Nigeria has the army and air force continue to pound like northern Nigeria all in the name of fighting insurgency.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Tingotoe: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu's new cellmate grin
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Miraclewilfred: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Dis a rising sun,and what's bad in wearing what u like Boko haram are killing innocent people taking over villages like Talibans taking over Afghanistan u are here arresting people wearing clothe sha i no blame u i blame Adam and Eve 4 dis.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Toktee(m): 6:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?
You are brainless.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by NGpatriot: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by numericalguy(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2021
mariovito:
When you are done convulsing and foaming in the mouth, please make sure to swallow and lick all that you regurgitated.

Eiyah... I really do feel sorry for this wawa akuya.

His bran didn't really develop or maybe he fell down from a high place as a baby and injured his brain.

Kpele.. it's not your fault that you lack a functional brain. I will however not bother talking to you anymore as it is obvious that your brain is distorted.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Difrent: 6:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
The word BIAFRA is like a school of thought
they cannot kill it,
We d Biafra shall overcome one day
No matter what,,,
Biafra must come

For all d yorubas thinking that there r free, mostly the Muslims,hmmm
Sorry ooo cos the northern Muslims don't look at u pple as a Muslim,
If I doubt me let a Yoruba Muslim go to places like Niger state and conduct a prayer,,them no dey count una at all
Sooo,let's join hands and fight these pleages from d north,cos even the bible says FEAR NORTH

What does biafra mean in any Nigerian language?

You dey shout freedom but stubbornly hold on to a name given to you by slave masters aka colonial master.....dont you know name has significance in ones destiny......if you are looking for one of the reasons your agitation is failing....change the name from biafra to something local....else youll just keep going round in a circle...
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Daboomb: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2021
ednut1:
DSS never acts when bandits are involved. Why

You want DSS to act against Mr. President and his "Brothers"?

Most southerners never see wetin dey come. undecided
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Kingof2nations:

I thought you want to show us where Spanish Govt fined or sanction Pep
So you can't differentiate between football association or Union with country besides,
Up to this date nothing happened
I now see where the prob is..comprehension..nobody is stopping pep from wearing it in england ..france but make he try come where am for spain..just like no one is stopping agu from wearing his flag in sudan but the greatest mistake was wearing it in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.