Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS (52293 Views)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by CalabarPikin: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
I just can't imagine the level so called security unit have reduced themselves to in Nigeria. For goodness sake, what's the comparison between ordinary native attire and the heartless killing don by their brothers moving freely

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by OBTMOS(m): 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sergio Ramos and others represent Spain in their national team but still show solidarity to their breakaway but nothing have happened to them.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by lexy2014: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?

But I hear Boko Haram controls a part of niger state
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by shigishege: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Risingblue008:
The word BIAFRA is like a school of thought
I cannot kill it,
We d Biafra shall overcome one day
if you have not killed yourselves all off the surface of the planet earth
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by FamTomx2(m): 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
sad

They will end up making him a legend in the struggle just like they made IPOB and MNK,

To me nobody can prove that what he wore is an Biafrans regalia,

Anyone can put up that color in their designers and also the sun symbol.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by devigblegble: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
I think it will be a good idea if northern army could stay in the north, while the southern army stays in the south cuz bringing a northerner to serve in the south n vice versa is not working in this present situation… just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Enugudirty: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Chiwetalu Agu is from the backward useless worthless shithole Enugu state

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by baralatie(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?
Na for there him go go met him ancestor!
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by nairaman66(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buhari and his goons cannot contain the anger of Nigerians when the time comes. For now he thinks he wise suppressing the people with DSS and all..
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by debetmx(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
God would punish that idiot in the ROCK.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by ujezeez(m): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
This man don enter government hand.i wish him well.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Gidah: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
You see fire u rub you palm oil for body.it’s just like fighting an Agbero in oshodi at midnight becos e wants your phone pending to be his wether u like it or not .
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

That mod that banned me shaa...

All because of that VultureGriller, our Nairaland resident Zone:B

Getting a ban on Nairaland is like a black American street gang member serving time in a Federal Penitentiary. Your morale gets higher when you hit the streets after serving time.

VultureGriller, expect more from your tormentor.

You too try change make you no go back to jail.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
But I saw him dancing in one video jubilating now I thought he has been released.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Risingblue008(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
shigishege:
if you have not killed yourselves all off the surface of the planet earth

Go use plastic kettle wash ur brocos
Self enslaved idiot
grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Getting a ban on Nairaland is like a black American street gang member serving time in a Federal Penitentiary. Your morale gets higher when you hit the streets after serving time.

That vulture griller is the one that ban u
He's a mod here
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Algold: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
OfHope:
Make hand better no touch this man, he's an icon

Icon to Anambra 1st and others 2nd class... Shitty people
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by UnabashedIPOB: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Agu was arrested in Upper-Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra state on Thursday after he was seen soliciting support for the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB. He was also wearing an outfit made from the Biafran Flag.

Who ever made the above highlighted statement is a liar from pit of hell. We all watched the video when the venerable actor, Chiwetalu Agu was arrested y the TERRORIST LIEGRIAN military. Even the video showing his activities at Upper Iweka prior to his arrest did not show him soliciting support for IPOB, rather he was seen in that video giving out loaves of bread to citizens standing in lines. So, where on earth did the fool who wrote the report get the notion that he was soliciting support for IPOB? It's so sad that LIEGERIAN Media and those who support this TERRORIST FULANI government are so stupid and gullible that they would rather tow government's narrative than believe their own eyes. Shame on the shameless!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Make them flog sense enter him thick skull.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Pumpumking: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lastmankc:
Fools, when they see the main terrorist, they we be running.

Correction
They arested a terrrrrrrrrorrrist punnnkazzzz midget Namdi Kanu waaaaan-be......KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY FOR GREAT JOB & REMoVING TERRRRRORIST SCUMBAGS SIMPATIZERS FROM OUR STREETS!!!! (Real talk) angry
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Bfss: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Really
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by frankson1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Truely, common sense is not common.

I thought he was old enough to be diplomatic in supporting Biafra while trying to calm the already angry youths so they don't get killed like fowls by soldiers.

Someone should help me as riteousness89 if all Christians supporting Biafra will go to hell since It's against the government and it's disobedience.
. grin grin grin
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by donhackaz: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Biafuro smiley
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by moneyissweet(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
In this case,he put on the outfit in Biafra land and not in zamfara state.

Buckeyemedia1:
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Pumpumking: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

but why shudunt they ban u...insted of coming to nairaland like all men to chase womens....u come to nairaland wit racist tribalism views that cant help any man link babe.....bro they should extends yor ban for 9 month!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by bottlecap: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Though he attempted puting up some resistance when troops made effort to take him into custody, he was not assaulted or subjected to brutalization."

Oga Army spoke person, from the video that I watch, the man was actually assaulted by the soldiers the even fire a bullet in the air to dispare the people who tried going close them , so please look for another lie to tell us.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Kinzo0917(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

. NODS ONTHIS FORUM ARE BIASED. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO MAKE HURTFUL WORDS BUT THEY ARE NOT BANNED. NAIRALAND IS JUST LIKE NIGERIA SITUATION. CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE. NAIRALAND IS GRADUALLY LOOSING IT. SUEN PLEASE TALK TO YOUR MODS. DON'T LET THEM DESTROY WHAT YOU HAVE BUILT OVER THE YEARS PLEASE
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by frankson1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
devigblegble:
I think it will be a good idea if northern army could stay in the north, while the southern army stays in the south cuz bringing a northerner to serve in the south n vice versa is not working in this present situation… just my opinion

Oga, don't even think it. The security men I've encountered on the road from other parts of the country are nicer than the ones from SS and SE. The worse ones are your tribes men.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Kinzo0917(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

. MOST OF THE MODS ON THIS FORUM ARE BIASED. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO MAKE HURTFUL WORDS BUT THEY ARE NOT BANNED. NAIRALAND IS JUST LIKE NIGERIA SITUATION. CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE. NAIRALAND IS GRADUALLY LOOSING IT. SUEN PLEASE TALK TO YOUR MODS. DON'T LET THEM DESTROY WHAT YOU HAVE BUILT OVER THE YEARS PLEASE
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lastmankc:
Fools, when they see the main terrorist, they we be running.
is the guy not a terrorist
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria my country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. / Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.