Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS (52297 Views)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2021
This old clown go soon be thier leader just watch how ipob army go they beg make he lead them for online war ..comedians everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Difrent: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2021
9jah:

Mr.real talk 87% of your people are the poorest living people on earth.
Yall worship your oppressors (Your elite class)
They enjoy your Feudalistic system (one law for themselves ;and another different law for yall; the oppressed.
60% or your region have been captured by a terrorists group (In a sovereign nation like Nigeria) You pay taxes and ramson to terrorists.
Theve hoisted there terrorists flags all over your captured region.
Your weak inside out ;
A slave to the system;
that have weaponized poverty; and illiteracy.
We dont want to be like yall;
So ! yes; we are not cowards; like yall.
We have to resist fool.

Yet ibos are trooping to the same north ravaged by insecurity by the minutes while abandoning iboland they claim they want as a country....
Ibos are the only ones fighting for a country while still holed up in the country they claim they are hated and want out of......who takes such peoole serious......biafra will be controlled from Lagos and Kano and online from nairaland and Facebook.
In the history of secession no other group refused to leave where they claim they are being oppressed while abandoning where they claim to be fighting for....like everything else about them, their own secession agitation is the strange type designed never to suceed but to just constitute nuisance

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Daboomb: 7:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?

You're Always yarning Rubbish, 24/7.
Now go and issue a ban if you get liver.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2021
SimplyFacts:
E don buy market for himself. He shouldn't have gone out with such outfit, not now that IPOB/UGM are threats to the govt & society at large.

Cow-ard
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2021
Hammer2021:
Nigerian bloggers are useless, I'm still looking for How Army handed him over to DSS in the gibberish write up
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Krak(m): 7:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Hammer2021:
Nigerian bloggers are useless, I'm still looking for How Army handed him over to DSS in the gibberish write up

The first paragraph said it. The rest of the article is just repetition.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2021
sameks08:
All will end in joy Chukwu Okike Abiama is our God.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
People that can't name Boko Haram sponsors.

Spits..
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 09, 2021
mariovito:
Ftc on a Friday night, that's a good sign.

Biafran flag on the body of a frail Septuagenarian is making the government, army and nairaland resident zombies foam in the mouth while Boko Haram flag is hoisted in parts of the North.

Speaking of flags, why is no one chastising the North for the wanton display of their Arewa flag and logo which is even used as an embroidery design in agbada but would rather die on the issue of the rising sun?

Well, because they're agents of darkness but I got news for you, light must prevail.

Arewa flag or logo as you said, is not a flag or logo against Nigeria

It shows only that, Arewa is part of Nigeria....which is respecting our Emirates,State governments,federal governments, Imams, Pastors, Masses, Elites and our past heroes like Tafawa 6alewa,Sardauna Sir Ahmadu Bello,Kashim Ibrahim, Adamu Chiroma, Maitama Yusuf, Ado Bayero, Aminu Kano etc and our elders like Yakubu Gowon,T.Y Danjuma, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdussalam Abubakar, Yakasai, etc.

We have TV channel on air, Arewa24 and it's activities are clean and peaceful.

Can you say so about your Biafra?

Funny enough, Arewa means "North". Which shows solidarity to Nigerian unity.

North was protectorate and region.

And there are several group of Northern people likewise South.

For instance :
Northern Elders forum

Northern governors forum

Etc.

You cannot compare Arewa with Biafra.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 7:48am On Oct 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
People that can't name Boko Haram sponsors.

Spits..

Our South people even in agencies are silly and cow-ards

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by GetMeRight: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2021
OfHope:
Make hand better no touch this man, he's an icon

Lol. An icon with no brain
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by GetMeRight: 8:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Lovelive:

Cow-ard

By the time he's released, his brain will have been reset. When are you going to wear yours too since you're not a coward, Mr Keyboard warrior?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by learnedman(m): 8:02am On Oct 09, 2021
Illiterate bandit army and moronic DSS,to hell with this shot hole country called Nigeria
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

By the time he's released, his brain will have been reset. When are you going to wear yours too since you're not a coward, Mr Keyboard warrior?

Retard-ed Cow-ard
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by GetMeRight: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Lovelive:

Retard-ed Cow-ard

Na your type dey hail people till they're pushed to their deaths. Meanwhile, you would never come out for support, keyboard supporters

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Kingof2nations(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2021
osazsky:
I now see where the prob is..comprehension..nobody is stopping pep from wearing it in england ..france but make he try come where am for spain..just like no one is stopping agu from wearing his flag in sudan but the greatest mistake was wearing it in Nigeria

So why using Pep case here as an anology when you know dey don't correlate
Just so you know Spanish didn't sanction him or do anything to him like Gerrard pique who never shy away from his Catalonian heritage, the worst he get is to be booed by Spanish fans.
It's pertinent for you to note that Catalonian flags fly very well in several events in Spain including several Copa dey finals.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by NGpatriot: 8:19am On Oct 09, 2021
Lovelive:

Cow-ard

Coming from the real cowards killing and slaughtering their own igbo innocent people instead of facing the Hausa Fulani or even go to Abuja to face Buhari, you cowards kill little girls, students, doctors, soldiers, policemen, burn people's houses and businesses, all your victims are your own igbo people and not a single Hausa Fulani.

From Ojuku till today, cowardice is all you people are know for.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by NGpatriot: 8:28am On Oct 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
The word BIAFRA is like a school of thought
they cannot kill it,
We d Biafra shall overcome one day
No matter what,,,
Biafra must come

For all d yorubas thinking that there r free, mostly the Muslims,hmmm
Sorry ooo cos the northern Muslims don't look at u pple as a Muslim,
If I doubt me let a Yoruba Muslim go to places like Niger state and conduct a prayer,,them no dey count una at all
Sooo,let's join hands and fight these pleages from d north,cos even the bible says FEAR NORTH

You people just recite the same tribalism, paranoia and religious bigotry they raise you with, these odious and anti-social vices are your only currencies for social interactions and the reasons why you don't achieve anything.

Yoruba people are in the North and they go to mosques in the North, so how many of them are dead because they are Yoruba Muslims.?

You people's obsession with paranoia, hatred, tribalism and bigotry is the reason why you can not achieve anything,

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 8:30am On Oct 09, 2021
Retarded fulani
NGpatriot:

Coming from the real cowards killing and slaughtering their own igbo innocent people instead of facing the Hausa Fulani or even go to Abuja to face Buhari, you cowards kill little girls, students, doctors, soldiers, policemen, burn people's houses and businesses, all your victims are your own igbo people and not a single Hausa Fulani.

From Ojuku till today, cowardice is all you people are know for.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Lovelive: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

Na your type dey hail people till they're pushed to their deaths. Meanwhile, you would never come out for support, keyboard supporters

You still remain a retar-ded cow-ard
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by McStoic(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2021
KingTom:
Hmmmm it is ironic, considering the tribe of both Spokespersons hmmmm

I was thinking in the same line. Could it be they were carefully selected so that everyone will see it's Igbos handling the matter and not other Nigerian tribes which could make it seem like there is marginalisation?!
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He should have known better, just imagine what would have happened wearing a Hezbollah outfit in Tel Aviv?

Wrong and silly comparison
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by KingTom(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2021
McStoic:

I was thinking in the same line. Could it be they were carefully selected so that everyone will see it's Igbos handling the matter and not other Nigerian tribes which could make it seem like there is marginalisation?!
My wise brother, you get the precise point, and these men are caught up in a severe battle with their conscience
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Chidywhite: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2021
Buhari treated repentant boko Haram in white with love after killing soldiers, citizens and properties destroyed.
Agu only wore Biafran top , see the kind of torture he received.

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Babinski: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Agu was arrested in Upper-Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra state on Thursday after he was seen soliciting support for the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB. He was also wearing an outfit made from the Biafran Flag.

https://politicsnigeria.com/exclusive-nigerian-army-hands-over-chinwetalu-agu-to-dss/

I am often shocked by how key agencies like the Nigeria Army brazenly lie about situations that everyone can clearly see. I am not supporting the actions of Chiwetalu Agu in dorning a Biafran Flag styled clothe particularly in the east at these trying times. However, that the Army would brazenly lie that he was soliciting support for IPOB without any shred of evidence to support the claim is a very dangerous thing for us all. That means the NA can fabricate lies against any individual and should therefore not be trusted.

1. Biafra is not exactly synonymous with IPOB and its concept predated IPOB by decades. Someone wearing a Biafra Flag is not necessarily a member or supporter of IPOB.

2. If Agu indeed had comitted a crime, he should have been arrested by the Police or handed over to the Police in case the Army had strong reasons to arrest him. And the Police would be required to investigate or charge him to court as appropriate.

Agu acted in an unbecoming manner but has not committed any crime according to evidence from witnesses and even the viral video. He should at best be reprimanded and sent home, not have lies fabricated to punish him. People who fabricate lies to achieve any end cannot be trusted in any way. Such people are destroying the image and integrity of the Nigeria Army. One day the fight against IPOB would end but the image and integrity of the Army may never recover!
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by goody2019: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
The word BIAFRA is like a school of thought
they cannot kill it,
We d Biafra shall overcome one day
No matter what,,,
Biafra must come

Show yourself in the open as one, not in this obscured forum.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by goody2019: 9:57am On Oct 09, 2021
Babinski:

I am often shocked by how key agencies like the Nigeria Army brazenly lie about situations that everyone can clearly see. I am not supporting the actions of Chiwetalu Agu in dorning a Biafran Flag styled clothe particularly in the east at these trying times. However, that the Army would brazenly lie that he was soliciting support for IPOB without any shred of evidence to support the claim is a very dangerous thing for us all. That means the NA can fabricate lies against any individual and should therefore not be trusted.

What is the truth? What was he doing when he was arrested? Distributing bread to the poor!
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by FakeUnity: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2021
osazsky:
that single thing that doesn't mean anything is called treason..treason against a sovereign state Carrie's the death panalty.try to use google stop watching zeeworld.last 2 years pep wore the Catalona logo on his breast shirt...note not the Catalina flag just a logo.he was given 8 match ban..fined hugely..and nearly did community service.the punishment from england was light cuz he didn't where the Catalina logo in spain..just like the leaders of catalona agitation he would have been jailed for life .the leason here..is to have sense in life just like pep.nothing serious will happen to u or agu if he had worn that flag in ghana or Sudan for u to where it in nigeria means you should be ready for whatever reaches u..just like kanu he only wore his own in UK and Israel and it was not disturbing nigeria.how much from Anambra to ghana but the old illiterate fool was not wise.now see what he has caused on his innocent children.before the old wicked man go come out the children go pay dss tire till eternity serves him right.some kid go say common flag..this act can cause a war if not checked on time

Unity begging 'one nigeria' baboon, see your dirty teeth like your rotten grammar. Go school you no gree, you say na almajiri work you go do. grin

If they ask you if you have common sense na, you open mouth say 'yes I get sense'.

Dem use lack of sense swear for 'one nigeria' monkeys. grin
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Pumpumking: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2021
9jah:

Olodo ;ofcourse i'm not talking about my Yoruba brothers; they are indigenous Nigerian - I love them all - You know exactly the people that pays you, to counter my post with no facts but insults and bullshits , Mr. Propaganda;;;
Parasitic ,jihadist agent .

Checkout the map below
The real indigenous Nigerians;
I love them all.

So u one of those IBO people that were red hat looking like Taliban wannna-be fighting on be half of that terrrrrorist midget scumbag call Namdi Kanu who is all most rotten in jail...correct?
The punkkkazzz Namdi Kanu wants to break up Nigeria & then the midget basssstard had the other city to make threats from hiding like a hunted rat....the great news for all is the bassssstard terrorist was finally cut naaaaaked on a bed wit a hoooooker...and then he claim police set him up with the hoooooker.
...and this is the man IBO people are fighting to lead Nigeria? I wish I can slap his face for u
...bro...u and yor members are the biggest jokes of the twenty first century grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by goody2019: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Lovelive:

You still remain a retar-ded cow-ard

Are you not REALLY a coward? Will you brave yourself out apart from the keyboard? You are a murderer, pushing people out to die, pressing keyboard in hiding!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by DCONE1(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2021
mariovito:
Ftc on a Friday night, that's a good sign.

Biafran flag on the body of a frail Septuagenarian is making the government, army and nairaland resident zombies foam in the mouth while Boko Haram flag is hoisted in parts of the North.

Speaking of flags, why is no one chastising the North for the wanton display of their Arewa flag and logo which is even used as an embroidery design in agbada but would rather die on the issue of the rising sun?

Well, because they're agents of darkness but I got news for you, light must prevail.

did the arewa tell people to break away from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by DCONE1(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Chidexter:
It's amazing how swift they all work together against anything that isn't , pantami, bandits, Gumi, Bokoharam e.t.c. I tire for this country walai.
Please anyone with stylish biafran colour outfits inbox me abeg. #wearthebiafranflag
chickens only on Social media you ll see them making mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.