Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS (52298 Views)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by DCONE1(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
The word BIAFRA is like a school of thought
they cannot kill it,
We d Biafra shall overcome one day
No matter what,,,
Biafra must come

For all d yorubas thinking that there r free, mostly the Muslims,hmmm
Sorry ooo cos the northern Muslims don't look at u pple as a Muslim,
If I doubt me let a Yoruba Muslim go to places like Niger state and conduct a prayer,,them no dey count una at all
Sooo,let's join hands and fight these pleages from d north,cos even the bible says FEAR NORTH
biggest lie ...as long as you are a muslim you can lead prayer anywhere on this earth no matter where you are from.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Blackdisciple(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
mariovito:
Ftc on a Friday night, that's a good sign.

Biafran flag on the body of a frail Septuagenarian is making the government, army and nairaland resident zombies foam in the mouth while Boko Haram flag is hoisted in parts of the North.

Speaking of flags, why is no one chastising the North for the wanton display of their Arewa flag and logo which is even used as an embroidery design in agbada but would rather die on the issue of the rising sun?

Well, because they're agents of darkness but I got news for you, light must prevail.

Bro the thing dey tire me ooo, just one man wey wear em cloth ooo...
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by Tareq1105: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
Fools, when they see the main terrorist, they we be running.

Let's see if DSS spokesperson Afunaya would lead DSS to the actors house to destroy it the same way DSS destroyed Sunday Igboho house.
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
DCONE1:
chickens only on Social media you ll see them making mouth grin grin grin
u dey mind them..online war kings.warloards commander of online army brigade general
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by osazsky(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tareq1105:

Let's see if DSS spokesperson Afunaya would lead DSS to the actors house to destroy it the same way DSS destroyed Sunday Igboho house.
this is the normal thing in our constitution all his houses will be put down while he does the time .say 45 years
Re: How Nigerian Army Handed Chinwetalu Agu Over To DSS by stinechykee: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2021
mariovito:
Ftc on a Friday night, that's a good sign.

Biafran flag on the body of a frail Septuagenarian is making the government, army and nairaland resident zombies foam in the mouth while Boko Haram flag is hoisted in parts of the North.

Speaking of flags, why is no one chastising the North for the wanton display of their Arewa flag and logo which is even used as an embroidery design in agbada but would rather die on the issue of the rising sun?

Well, because they're agents of darkness but I got news for you, light must prevail.

God bless you for telling those children of hatred truth but as usual they will not hear untill when it will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Governor Obiano's Achievements In All Sectors During His Tenure (Pictures) / How My Father Was Murdered - Obumneme, Chike Akunyili’s Son / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.