Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,402 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (67612 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Finally! I’ve been waiting on pins and needles for someone to come along and examine the documents and realize that key information was being purposely omitted. And I think we know why an important factor such as the DNA from the mouth swab was basically cropped from the photo.
The questions posed above are basic questions that should’ve been posed pages and pages ago by those actively claiming that Bah is innocent. This lets us know that the majority proclaiming that he is innocent did not examine any of the documents provided. How can people proclaim his innocence without even asking him why he refuses to post the entire document OR critically thinking about the information that is actually visible?

It is good that the number of us recognizing Bah’s lack of integrity and habit of withholding information is increasing.

An important question to ponder: the most sensitive information, the victim’s identity, was released via the photo Bah provided so WHY would he post only a few inches rather than the full pages? What pieces of information could be so important to this case that Bah decided to conceal them?

Cc 404dev
Cc ola17
Cc Mmotimo
Cc wirinet
Cc Hammer2021
Cc Dollynnn
Exactly, it is apparent he is only posting the parts he feels will exonerate him carefully silencing the active roles he played..the whole thing can be likened to an "afterthought" although with slight differences.
I am not here to break or mar anyone. Sentiments and emotions should be banished from here . The law does not work with emotions neither does it work with sentiments. Factual evidence,yes,that is what we need here.
If the 'evidence' provided so far can be punctured easily by people who are not even in the legal field then what is going to happen when "this evidence" is presented before a jury with seasoned knowledge and experience in the legal field?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

My identity is none of your business.
You can try to get @ me through intimidation. I don't give two fvcks.
If you need my ID, location etc. Simply just ask!
I'll be waiting.
But guy!!!! You'll be surprised at what you'll find.

I have a distaste for potopoto but I’m more than willing to make an exception in your case because I detest perverts and predators.

I already know your name and location but some of us know how rules work. Notice how I deliberately only quoted what your not-at-all-smart self voluntarily posted on this website? Please go ahead and confirm your name and location, I would gladly capture it for eternity and your confirmation would just be the icing of the cake. Getting your name and location wasn’t that hard because perverts like you are never smart.

Zero reasoning skills yet you’re ready to go to court. Assuming you found an actual lawyer jobless enough to take you on pro bono, where would you find the money to file papers or finance anything? And to say what exactly? Who dash monkey banana? Your posturing is visible to all but your delusional self. Listen to yourself abi are you also a drug addict? Is your mind permanently muddled? You have a long established history of highly inappropriate, unsavoury posts on this website in relation to females, adult and child. I’m working hard on getting some information about the US embassy tip line and tip lines for other diplomatic missions in Nigeria so that in the very unlikely event that you ever gather enough money to apply for a visa, you can at least be asked to elaborate on your online opinions on the victim blaming and shaming of a violently raped minor. A case that was duly tried and decided in a US court. If you think I’m bluffing, go online and see how online posts have come back to haunt applicants.

I have complete disgust for rapists, pedophiles and their apologists/ fellow perverts. You con add hungry and indigent to your own profile. Listen to your kati kati incoherent outbursts “A mod is officially and automatically an umpire.” Is a mod also automatically a pervert to allow your kind roam in cyberspace spewing nonsense? Where exactly did Justwise “connive” with me? You lot just throw words around with no idea what they mean. This thread must be the highlight of your perverted self’s current existence. You get to publicize your most heinous convictions to the applause of fellow perverts! Shebi you should have stuck to the line of jobbers seeking a $ windfall as online agents to spread the convict’s agenda but no, your perverted self could not resist regaling us with your innermost, sick fantasies. Deluded, hungry rat like you forming lion online. I know there are many more sick perverts like you on this thread, you are just more foolish than most.

If you had an iota of basic, human decency, you would bury your head in shame for the nonsense you posted about that child but the Naija jungle cyberspace has made it possible for deviants like you to paste comments like yours on mainstream websites instead of the dark web where your co-perverts abroad reside.

You are a textbook example of a failed educational system and you con add congenitally uncoordinated brain cells to your case. On one hand, you voluntarily posted your personal information online and “don’t give two bleeps” but on the other hand, you are asking Nairaland to protect your information. Where did they tell you they would keep your info private?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Hammer2021: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:

I have a distaste for potopoto but I’m more than willing to make an exception in your case because I detest perverts and predators.

I already know your name and location but some of us know how rules work. Notice how I deliberately only quoted what your not-at-all-smart self voluntarily posted on this website? Please go ahead and confirm your name and location, I would gladly capture it for eternity and your confirmation would just be the icing of the cake. Getting your name and location wasn’t that hard because perverts like you are never smart.

Zero reasoning skills yet you’re ready to go to court. Assuming you found an actual lawyer jobless enough to take you on pro bono, where would you find the money to file papers or finance anything? And to say what exactly? Who dash monkey banana? Your posturing is visible to all but your delusional self. Listen to yourself abi are you also a drug addict? Is your mind permanently muddled? You have a long established history of highly inappropriate, unsavoury posts on this website in relation to females, adult and child. I’m working hard on getting some information about the US embassy tip line and tip lines for other diplomatic missions in Nigeria so that in the very unlikely case that you ever gather enough money to apply for a visa, you can at least be asked to elaborate on your online opinions on the victim blaming and shaming of a violently raped minor. A case that was duly tried and decided in a US court. If you think I’m bluffing, go online and see how online posts have come back to haunt applicants.

I have complete disgust for rapists, pedophiles and their apologists/ fellow perverts. You con add hungry and indigent to your own profile. Listen to your kati kati incoherent outbursts “A mod is officially and automatically an umpire.” Is a mod also automatically a pervert to allow your kind roam in cyberspace spewing nonsense? Where exactly did Justwise “connive” with me? You lot just throw words around with no idea what they mean. This thread must be the highlight of your perverted self’s current existence. You get to publicize your most heinous convictions to the applause of fellow perverts! Shebi you should have stuck to the line of jobbers seeking a $ windfall as online agents to spread the convict’s agenda but no, your perverted self could not resist regaling us with your innermost, sick fantasies. Deluded, hungry rat like you forming lion online. I know there are many more sick perverts like you on this thread, you are just more foolish than most.

If you had an iota of basic, human decency, you would bury your head in shame for the nonsense you posted about that child but the Naija jungle cyberspace has made it possible for deviants like you to paste comments like yours on mainstream websites instead of the dark web where your co-perverts abroad reside.

You are a textbook example of a failed educational system and you con add congenitally uncoordinated brain cells to your case. On one hand, you voluntarily posted your personal information online and “don’t give two bleeps” but on the other hand, you are asking Nairaland to protect your information. Where did they tell you they would keep your info private?
Kukuma kill him, how he fit understand wetin you type so

Have pity on the poor boy and use simple words he can understand...temblor1 is a school dropout

14 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by dollynnn(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:

Zero reasoning skills yet you’re ready to go to court. Assuming you found an actual lawyer jobless enough to take you on pro bono, where would you find the money to file papers or finance anything? And to say what exactly? Who dash monkey banana? Your posturing is visible to all but your delusional self. Listen to yourself abi are you also a drug addict? Is your mind permanently muddled? You have a long established history of highly inappropriate, unsavoury posts on this website in relation to females, adult and child. I’m working hard on getting some information about the US embassy tip line and tip lines for other diplomatic missions in Nigeria so that in the very unlikely event that you ever gather enough money to apply for a visa, you can at least be asked to elaborate on your online opinions on the victim blaming and shaming of a violently raped minor. A case that was duly tried and decided in a US court. If you think I’m bluffing, go online and see how online posts have come back to haunt applicants.

And here comes the smackdown! grin

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

My identity is none of your business.
You can try to get @ me through intimidation. I don't give two fvcks.
If you need my ID, location etc. Simply just ask!
I'll be waiting.
But guy!!!! You'll be surprised at what you'll find.

Let me help you out

Taleyi Voba Numan

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hahaha that was easy! Thank you very much, Sir grin
Temblor1, this is your day!

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hammer2021:
Like someone asked, Where is Mr Bah's family??
What efforts did they make concerning his case? undecided undecided

He has stated that he has a wife and kids but there has been no other mention of them. How is his wife supporting his efforts? What about the rest of his family?

Now, I’ve stated several thing which I know to be fact and this will not be one of them. Instead, this is pure speculation. I feel that perhaps his family has not been mentioned and is inactive because they know their family member and what he is capable of. None of us know his history of interactions with young children.

Again, I am speculating but if it was my son and I felt he was innocent, there isn’t enough shame in the world that would stop me from fighting for him. Something is amiss.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Ola17: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:

Haba mana Oga!
That guy literally had his àss handed to him cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:
Hahaha that was easy! Thank you very much, Sir grin
Temblor1, this is your day!

They don't know that nairaland might be a faceless forum but it is certainly not a brainless forum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Hammer2021: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

He has stated that he has a wife and kids but there has been no other mention of them. How is his wife supporting his efforts? What about the rest of his family?

Now, I’ve stated several thing which I know to be fact and this will not be one of them. Instead, this is pure speculation. I feel that perhaps his family has not been mentioned and is inactive because they know their family member and what he is capable of. None of us know his history of interactions with young children.

Again, I am speculating but if it was my son and I felt he was innocent, there isn’t enough shame in the world that would stop me from fighting for him. Something is amiss.
Exactly even his so called high class friends he called when in the police station for questioning, he didn't say anything concerning them again

Cc Chatinent

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
404Dev:

They don't know that nairaland might be a faceless forum but it is certainly not a brainless forum.

They don’t know because the majority of posters do not come here to better themselves or develop themselves in anyway. Unfortunately, these dregs of the society have found a home here. Imagine what this thread would have become if thinking people kept quiet.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Hammer2021: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:

They don’t know because the majority of posters do not come here to better themselves or develop themselves in anyway. Unfortunately, these dregs of the society have found a home here. Imagine what this thread would have become if thinking people kept quiet.
Mr Bah's name would've been on it's way to Rome for Pope to declare his name a saint

Saint Bah---pray for us

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hammer2021:
Like someone asked, Where is Mr Bah's family??
What efforts did they make concerning his case? undecided undecided

If he’s from a typical, old fashioned family who still believe in protecting the family name, they probably left him to his fate ages ago and if he wasn’t able to pool money to even hire his own lawyer in a very serious case like this, even a classless, “modern “ family would have forsaken his ass a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
iamL:

Besides I strongly believe u are a man and among the conspirators hence your vileness.

I am a woman but since you have volunteered to say what you believe about me, I’m going to return the favor.

I believe that you are a repulsive, male-identified rape apologist who is thirsty and desperate for validation from perverted males and pedophiles who harm children and others who speak of children in a sexually explicit manner.
You have demonstrated this behavior since you stepped into this thread.

You are the type of woman (and I use that word loosely to refer to you) that will call your young female family member a liar if she ever comes to you and tells you that a man molested or raped her. You are the type that will question her, degrade her, blame her, say that she wanted it, and take any man’s word over hers regardless of how much evidence is present.

You are the type to purposely place a vulnerable young girl in a very dangerous position, ignore her cries for help, and place all blame on her.

Not only have you sat in this thread staunchly defending a man that you have NEVER MET IN LIFE but you are also agreeing with and echoing the sentiments of a revolting poster who obviously doesn’t have an issue seeing children and his YOUNG FEMALE RELATIVES as intimacy gadgets.

How dare YOU call ME vile and tell me what YOU believe about ME, as if the opinion of someone lacking as much character as you are matters. I weep for ANY young girl that will ever be forced to seek empathy and look to you to protect her.

How dare YOU challenge ME to prove something to YOU when YOU are not fit to wash mud from MY tires.

Your actions have proven that you are lower than a python’s belly.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
✌️
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I am a woman but since you have volunteered to say what you believe about me, I’m going to return the favor.

I believe that you are a repulsive, male-identified rape apologist who is thirsty and desperate for validation from perverted males and pedophiles who harm children and others who speak of children in a sexually explicit manner.

You are the type of woman (and I use that word loosely to refer to you) that will call your young female family member a liar if she ever comes to you and tells you that man molested or raped her. You are the type that will question her, degrade her, blame her, say that she wanted it, and take any man’s word over hers regardless of how much evidence is present.

You are the type to purposely place a vulnerable young girl in a very dangerous position, ignore her cries for help, and place all blame on her.

Not only have you sat in this thread staunchly defending a man that you have NEVER MET IN LIFE but you are also agreeing with and echoing the sentiments of a revolting poster who obviously doesn’t have an issue seeing children and his YOUNG FEMALE RELATIVES as intimacy gadgets.

How dare YOU call ME vile and tell me what YOU believe about ME, as if the opinion of someone lacking as much character as you are matters. I weep for ANY young girl that will ever be forced to seek empathy and look to you to protect her.

How dare YOU challenge ME to prove something to YOU when YOU are not fit to wash mud from MY tires.

A lot of these characters think they can talk sh$t and be as rude as they like because an American would not serve it hot to them. I guess you just schooled one grin

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by User09: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ok Guys.....

Slow your roll.

Let's keep it decent in here
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

I ain't under no oath, neither am I in court nor your jurisdiction.
A faceless forum with you as a mod or an umpire?.
Maybe you don't even know why seun decided to make this an anonymous forum, with rules.
Did you dial me off?
What in heaven were you thinking, asking an anonymous user to dig into my identity? Full Name angry
It seems the heat is just closing in.
Good luck.

I see that a wave of savvy posters have gathered together, ripped your dirty bedsheets from under you, and waved them in the air for all to see. And what do you do? The same thing you have been doing for the duration of this thread: deflect. Reporting a mod for something YOU did to YOURSELF will not erase your disgusting thoughts and words from anyone’s memories. Are you still upset that the mod questioned your sickening responses?

I pray that all young girls in your family are kept away from you.

Cc Justwise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by vicksbaba(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:

Easyyyyy .. Ahn Ahn... I'm cryingggggggg in here

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by vicksbaba(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

You are the type of woman (and I use that word loosely to refer to you) that will call your young female family member a liar if she ever comes to you and tells you that a man molested or raped her. You are the type that will question her, degrade her, blame her, say that she wanted it, and take any man’s word over hers regardless of how much evidence is present.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked so much energy in those words... Omo

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iExplore(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:

A lot of these characters think they can talk sh$t and be as rude as they like because an American would not serve it hot to them. I guess you just schooled one grin

Right. Who their smoke should be directed towards is the stranger that they are defending. The same man who admitted to being in possession of a 1200 page file yet provided them only 4 CROPPED AND ALTERED pages.

I am echoing the other poster who has asked him why he cut off the portion of the report regarding the DNA found in the child’s mouth which was HIS.

Why didn’t he bring that piece of “wrong information” to the forefront and dispute it?

He has been in his cell for what must seem like an eternity yet the only thing he could extract to show them was <4 cropped pages? I have yet to see one piece of information that even begins to make him appear innocent however he still has 1,196 pages to share with his supporters.

I have nothing to prove to anyone because I say that he is as guilty as the jury found him to be. The ones who feel that he is innocent should prove it because when others do like George Chidi and answer the cries for help, they need to convince them instead of allowing them to see the inconsistencies that we see or else the matter will continue to be ignored by everyone capable of doing anything.

I am here waiting for the man that they are championing to show them the transcript that he is in possession of.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2021
404Dev:

Osheey brainy 404....nkita

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Juzec: 4:25am On Oct 16, 2021
MMotimo:

Omo na person pikin you give this kind brutality-fatality combo shocked shocked
You carry RPG-7 dey come catapult fight cheesy
Edakun, temper justice with mercy bros embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iamL(f): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Your motives are very obvious simple and yes u are vile and bitter. We are all watching.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by iamL(f): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Hammer2021:
I dont understand you, should be sent to chatinent and everything can be worked upon, I still ask you is chatinent a jury??

Yes. So we can decide wether to continue to help out or not. Why are u suddenly afraid to come up with evidences? If u can post the transcripts why not the others?

Same person different Monika Is all obvious now. i won't reply any of the cabals.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by vicksbaba(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2021
iamL:

Ok. Himaelf and the others should send their hard evidences to chatnet so that everything can be worked with not personal judgment and vindictiveness.

They're not obligated to do such. This discussion really should come to a close. I've done my own research and I'm sorry, nothing can beat the DNA evidence. DNA doesn't lie. It's either you did it or you did not. There's no Inbetween. I was thinking of a contamination or a secondary transfer of DNA. But trueallele is the peak of DNA evidence; it's gold standard... Even a contamination will be detected.

He didn't even file a motion of contamination or secondary transfer! His filling was to contest the validity and accuracy of DNA testing; questioning the source code of trueallele! Guys, please close this thread. It's an embarrassment to our intelligence.

I appreciate the efforts of chatinent and daintyprincess. It's good to give one the benefits of the doubt. but in all honesty, he has abused that benefit by not being honest with us.

Please, let's stop being a rape apologist!!! Especially when it comes to child rape. This could be your daughter! Your sister! Your wife! Imagine this man doing those dirty and Vile things to her! It's painful, it's horrible, it's a nightmare! Put yourself in that little girls shoes; she has been traumatized for life! Imagine her coming to nairaland, rereading this thread, seeing some idiot questioning her virginity! She'll experience that trauma over and over again by mere reading these.

Every comment that supports Mr Bah encourages pedophiles out there! Mr Bah walking down the street as a free man endangers every 13 years old female!

Bah remains in Bars and that's period!

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2021
iamL:

Yes. So we can decide wether to continue to help out or not. Why are u suddenly afraid to come up with evidences? If u can post the transcripts why not the others?

Same person different Monika Is all obvious now. i won't reply any of the cabals.

How will you help out?

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2021
justwise:

How will you help out?

Very good question. I laugh when I see some of their posts. All they can contribute is endless rants which does not help the incarcerated in anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
vicksbaba:

They're not obligated to do such. This discussion really should come to a close. I've done my own research and I'm sorry, nothing can beat the DNA evidence. DNA doesn't lie. It's either you did it or you did not. There's no Inbetween. I was thinking of a contamination or a secondary transfer of DNA. But trueallele is the peak of DNA evidence; it's gold standard... Even a contamination will be detected.

He didn't even file a motion of contamination or secondary transfer! His filling was to contest the validity and accuracy of DNA testing; questioning the source code of trueallele! Guys, please close this thread. It's an embarrassment to our intelligence.

I appreciate the efforts of chatinent and daintyprincess. It's good to give one the benefits of the doubt. but in all honesty, he has abused that benefit by not being honest with us.

Please, let's stop being a rape apologist!!! Especially when it comes to child rape. This could be your daughter! Your sister! Your wife! Imagine this man doing those dirty and Vile things to her! It's painful, it's horrible, it's a nightmare! Put yourself in that little girls shoes; she has been traumatized for life! Imagine her coming to nairaland, rereading this thread, seeing some idiot questioning her virginity! She'll experience that trauma over and over again by mere reading these.

Every comment that supports Mr Bah encourages pedophiles out there! Mr Bah walking down the street as a free man endangers every 13 years old female!

Bah remains in Bars and that's period!
I read every of your opinion and i enjoyed it, as in, i see points in everything you said, but one thing that is still baffling me is that, is it possible that one person will commit all these crimes and still have the guts to keep on claiming innocence even after 3 years? he is not even begging for a shorter sentence but claiming total innocence? not even in our country here that we know that the rich buy out thier way but in a working country and system.....
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by takeit123: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKsoul:
I read every of your opinion and i enjoyed it, as in, i see points in everything you said, but one thing that is still baffling me is that, is it possible that one person will commit all these crimes and still have the guts to keep on claiming innocence even after 3 years? he is not even begging for a shorter sentence but claiming total innocence? not even in our country here that we know that the rich buy out thier way but in a working country and system.....
May be you should read about Gov.of Kano Ganduje. We all saw videos of him taking bribe from a contractor. The governor is still claiming he's not the one and that he's innocent. That should tell you how some people will claim to be innocent regardless of the overwhelming evidence showing them culpable.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (65) (Reply)

Evans Begs For Forgiveness: "My Wife Collects Ransom Money For Me Sometimes" / Brave Policeman’s Son Slumps & Dies At Burial; Bank, Police Abandon Wife, 7 Kids / Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.