Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (68519 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hammer2021:
You can keep modifying your post, you should know that it was rapist apologists that keeps asking 1stGenAmerica for the transcripts and none of them asked you for it, they kept attacking her like she was the accussed

Cc chatinent...thanks for your time Mr.

Those scripts are confidential, bro. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

No, I didn't ignore. I only refused to keep recycling answers over and over.

We are supposed to be done with this rhubarb already, sir.

I've been reading and responding some people privately, or showing support or detestation by liking or sharing the posts.

You cannot compel me to share or paste some confidential 1200 documents to you just because you want to verify sth. The document already says the rape happened! All we were doing from frontpage was arguing the rapist couldn't have been Bah using evidences provided to refute the claims.

The dis​so​nance isn't what I want to do here again.
Shey oyibo people say action speaks louder than words?

Let's watch as things unfold, boss. We cannot keep recycling the schisms within.

Thanks.

No, what the transcripts actually say is that Mr. Bah committed a brutal rape and basically said that DNA lies, he is above the US Justice system, mocked the victim, prosecution, judge, and jury. Those documents have every piece of evidence used to convict Mr Bah including his own statements . I am pretty confident that he did not provide you with the trial transcript.

I am very patient and believe that everything comes out in the wash.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2021
Munamoqel:
Us cops that can ride homes inviting an allege pedophile to station for traffic stop. Sound strange.
you are sounding logical, An African suspect reportedly raped a child instead of the police to move into action and arrest him, he was rather invited for questioning for something else? Any nigerian who is criminal don't go to a police station no matter how hard you tried to trick and bait him. And after he committed the crime he was still living in the same neigborhood (he no relocate? ah no be nigerian ) it looks like he was being setup and the set up was highly sofisticated, well planned, well organized and perfectly executed. In this kind of setup anything /everything would be done and made to sound/appear true to justified preconceived conclusions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2021
COMMENTSFIGHTER:
you are sounding logical, An African suspect reportedly raped a child and was invited for questioning for something else? Any nigerian who is criminal don't go to a police station no matter how hard you tried to trick and bait him. And after he committed the crime he was still living in the same neigborhood (he no relocate? ah no be nigerian ) it looks like he was being setup and the set up was highly sofisticated, well planned, well organized and perfectly executed. In this kind of setup anything /everything could be made to sound and appear true to justified preconceived conclusions

Wrong. In America, no one is “invited to the police station” PLUS you all have the details wrong. When a BOLO was placed on the suspect’s vehicle, an officer spotted that vehicle, made a stop, and took Mr. Bah to the station where he was questioned, he waived his right to silence, and was arrested.

How could he “relocate” when he was apprehended and arrested just a few hours after the crime? Right, it is impossible.

The only setup that occurred isBah setting up people to believe his lies without you seeing the evidence the court used to convict him.

Mark my words, this man will never set foot on soil outside of a US prison.

11 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 12:46am On Oct 17, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Wrong. In America, no one is “invited to the police station” PLUS you all have the details wrong. When a BOLO was placed on the suspect’s vehicle, an officer spotted that vehicle, made a stop, and took Mr. Bah to the station where he was questioned, he waived his right to silence, and was arrested.

How could he “relocate” when he was apprehended just a few hours after the crime? Right, it is impossible.

The only setup that occurred isBah setting up people to believe his lies without you seeing the evidence the court used to convict him.

Mark my words, this man will never set foot on soil outside of a US prison.

Ok, seem they weren’t so sure of what his offense was till he was taken to the station.

I think that was the reason he said they only asked him about his SUV?. Again, that was the car he had with him at the time of his arrest.
BOLO: Be On the Look Out
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2021
tellwisdom:

Ok, seem they weren’t so sure of what his offense was till he was taken to the station.

I think that was the reason he said they only asked him about his SUV?. Again, that was the car he had with him at the time of his arrest.
BOLO: Be On the Look Out

Yes they were VERY sure. That was THE ONLY REASON HE WAS STOPPED. The Be On The Lookout was issued for the vehicle that the rape suspect was recorded leaving the scene in. The officer stopped that specific vehicle and the person driving it matched the suspect’s description.

Mr. Bah was NEVER questioned about anything else but the crime NOR DID POLICE ASK HIM ABOUT THE SIX FICTITIOUS SUVs HE IS LYING TO YOU ALL ABOUT PURCHASING.

13 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:59am On Oct 17, 2021
Mursz:
I would normally just read, view others opinion and make conclusions on my own, but in this case i am compelled to contribute. I have gone through this thread from the 1st page, listened to Mr Bah’s arguments and also taken into cognizance the opinions of others and i must say

Mr Bah is an unrepentant liar and a deceiver, [/b]I have followed this thread with keen interest and right from the first assertions made by 1stgenamerican and also having examined the documents posted here, I could easily deduce that Mr Bah wasnt willing to speak the truth, rather he was looking to feed lies and half truths to the people who he had emotionally coerced into sympathizing with him by selling his contrived innocence.

[b]Mr bah has demonstrated that he is a manipulator, a dissolute debaucher, an arrogant and unapologetic rapist who feels no remorse towards his actions but instead tries to paint himself as a virtuous and guiltless being.

He has vehemently refused to narrate the events that occurred on the said day of the rape incidence from his own angle, instead he has tried to shut out the goad people who saw through his lies and deceit.

To the people who still feel some sort of proclivity towards mr Bah’s predicament, I will say only one thing to you “ Mr Bah is a teller of untruths and he deserves the retribution handed to him.

He is in no doubt guilty of what he is accused of and he should remain and spend the rest of his life in incarceration so he wouldn’t have the chance to hurt other people.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by tellwisdom: 1:28am On Oct 17, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Yes they were VERY sure. That was THE ONLY REASON HE WAS STOPPED. The Be On The Lookout was issued for the vehicle that the rape suspect was recorded leaving the scene in. The officer stopped that specific vehicle and the person driving it matched the suspect’s description.

Mr. Bah was NEVER questioned about anything else but the crime NOR DID POLICE ASK HIM ABOUT THE SIX FICTITIOUS SUVs HE IS LYING TO YOU ALL ABOUT PURCHASING.

Thank you 1stGen.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 2:10am On Oct 17, 2021
1stGenAmerican

Could you please elaborate on the keypad fingerprint piece. I saw it mentioned but didn’t get enough details to establish the connection with cctv? timing of the crime? I’d like to add details to the summary above.

Thank you.

****modified*****
I found what I was looking for
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nnamdipapa(m): 3:10am On Oct 17, 2021
BKsoul:
awww..... sorry, was it cane it used in beating your imagination or plank??

You dey crush for the guy?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

From the arrest archives I saw on the sherrirfs website, this is exactly what happened.

Mr.bah tried to paint the impression that he was just randomly asked to go the station and the crime dumped.

Even if this is the case (which it isn't), how does one explain the cctv footage and the dna?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Those scripts are confidential, bro. That's my point.

I sent my WhatsApp number to your mail since Friday as requested by you and haven't heard from you since.

Should I resend it?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 7:25am On Oct 17, 2021
@chatinent since you have confirmed that you have possession 9f the transcripts and don't want to share here.

Maybe you can go through them and throw more light on this.

404Dev:
Have taken my time to go through the thread since last night and I will make my submissions.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer neither have I ever practiced law before.

1. Nobody is accusing Mr bah or trying to prove anything against him. In law and I beleive also in the US, a person is presumed innocent until convicted and in this case Mr bah has been convicted.

So the jd woman and the journalist aren't trying to prove anything against him I believe.

It is Mr. Bah that must prove his innocence in his appeal.

2. In my opinion, the jd woman has really been the most helpful to his case here as believe me if she is asking these questions and punching the holes imagine what the attorneys would do in court.

This should help Mr bah know how to strengthen his case and know which of his evidences are weak and how exactly they can be countered in court.

3. Mr. Bah has placed his invoice majorly on 2 pieces of evidence - the 6 mins phone call he had and the dna testimony of his expert and I will tackle them both.

Like I said earlier I am not a lawyer, but these could help Mr bah build up his evidences.

4. Mr bah claims he made a 6 mins phone and has asked several times if he can be making a phone call and raping the girl at the same time. Well, here are counter questions:

4a. What was the duration of the assault? Did the assault happen for exactly 6 mins or shorten?

Cos if the assault lasted longer eg for at least 30 mins then the 6 mins call becomes baseless. As I can have a phone call for 6 mins and then proceed to do other things.

4b. Was the exact time of the assault recorded. Not an assumed time but the exact time.

Why? Because 6 mins is extremely short and it has to be proved that the assault happened at exactly the same time Mr bah made the call and that the assault lasted for 6 mins.

So I believe the call is a weak piece of evidence (again I am not a lawyer and Mr bah should seek appropriate legal counsel)

5a. Did they victim identify Mr bah at any time.

I believe most parents would ask that their children not testify in an open court cos of the trauma it could cause but that shouldn't stop the victim from talking privately to police I believe.

So did the victim positively identify Mr bah at any time during the investigations?

If she did not, then his defence should be built around this.

5b. There was reportedly a cctv footage and online media reports say the footage shows Mr. Bah chasing the victim into the Woods.

Was this cctv footage shown in court?

If so, what was Mr. Bah reason for chasing the victim?

If the victim did not positively identify Mr bah as the attacker at any point, then that should be argued in court, could be given as I believe this is negligence on thier part (again Mr bah should consult with an attorney)

5c. According to Mr. bah there exists a second cctv footage that shows a man putting a shorts described to the police during a 911 call.

Now this a tricky one?

According to Mr bah, this particular footage wasn't shown in court.

Mr. Bah have you seen this footage and did you identify the man on shorts?

If not, did those who saw the footage identify the man as you?

If his face wasn't captured, did they identify any obvious difference in both your appearance? Significant height and weight difference, hair, tattoo or body piercing, skin color etc.

If yes, then this should be the center piece of your defence.

If you aren't sure, then your attorney should request to study the tape if possible.

6a. Was there any other dna collected at the crime scene?

This could prove that there are more than 1 suspect.

6b. Wad the results of dna analysis disputed in court or was it just the method used in getting the results?

6c. Did they dna expert Mr. Bah claims didn't testify conduct a fresh and different test to disprove that which was presented at not.

If not, how did he arrive at the analysis?

6d. Was the tests presented in court carried out by just one lab or did multiple labs present they same result.

6e. Did Mr. Bah ask for the dna analysis to be redone at any time during the hearings.

If not, is that still possible?

6f. Did the lab or labs that conducted have any history of dna swaps, fraudulent activities or any other incriminating records?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
404Dev:
@chatinent since you have confirmed that you have possession 9f the transcripts and don't want to share here.

Maybe you can go through them and throw more light on this.

Why quoting the whole thing? People get tired of endless scrolling.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Nnamdipapa:

You dey crush for the guy?
Lailai..... i wan show am say no be only you like wahala....
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

The more you post the more i'm getting clearer picture of the case.

6 SUVs and 150K spent are all imaginations

14 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by chatinent: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2021
404Dev:

I sent my WhatsApp number to your mail since Friday as requested by you and haven't heard from you since.

Should I resend it?

Everything you need to know is on this thread, boss. Read over.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Munamoqel: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
justwise:

it getting clearer by the day .this guy is trying to misled us .

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Munamoqel: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2021
[quote author=1stGenAmerican post=106802571][/quote]please i need more clarification . Was the convict seen and identified in the cctv chasing the victim down into the woods ? How did he chase happen ? was he chasing her in the suv or on foot ? Or was driving by and suddenly stop to prey on her on a lonely road . Are foreigner on tourist visa allowed to drive in America without an America driving licence. If me blah was seen in the cctv chasing the victim down no more evidence is needed again . If mr blah suv as seen driving away from the crime point then they need to identify who was in the car at that point .other evidence by the convict is weak. Like cloths (this can be changed) phone gpr ( he can keep phone at home and comit crime ) . We never knew police was looking for the said car .

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2021
chatinent:

Everything you need to know is on this thread, boss. Read over.

Just reread the the whole thread.

But can't see where any of these https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up-case/26#106724321 has been addressed.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Munamoqel: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Confirm points now .No 150k usd was spent on any lawyer 2 no 6 suv but a single suv caught on cctv camera leaving the crime area. And it was the same suv that was on the look out by police .3 the same suv are seen and the driver was arrested and carried to the police station for questioning .4 the police was asking the convict about the suv to ascertain if he the only one who used the suv within the crime time range .the cctv footage show the convict chasing the victim to the wood .the cctv also show the convict driving away in from the crime area. The DNA evidence points the convict , victim also identify the convict....it all this points are 100 percent correct .I hereby sentence you to futher 100 years in prison for attempting to.mislead the public and denting the image of Nigerians and you are lucky if it in Saudi Arabia they could have castrated you by now .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Kajaard: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2021
Munamoqel:
Confirm points now .No 150k usd was spent on any lawyer 2 no 6 suv but a single suv caught on cctv camera leaving the crime area. And it was the same suv that was on the look out by police .3 the same suv are seen and the driver was arrested and carried to the police station for questioning .4 the police was asking the convict about the suv to ascertain if he the only one who used the suv within the crime time range .the cctv footage show the convict chasing the victim to the wood .the cctv also show the convict driving away in from the crime area. The DNA evidence points the convict , victim also identify the convict....if all this points are 100 percent correct .I hereby sentence you to futher 100 years in prison for attempting to.mislead the public and denting the image of Nigerians and you are lucky if it in Saudi Arabia they could have castrated you by now .

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, mad people everywhere cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Hammer2021: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2021
Munamoqel:
Confirm points now .No 150k usd was spent on any lawyer 2 no 6 suv but a single suv caught on cctv camera leaving the crime area. And it was the same suv that was on the look out by police .3 the same suv are seen and the driver was arrested and carried to the police station for questioning .4 the police was asking the convict about the suv to ascertain if he the only one who used the suv within the crime time range .the cctv footage show the convict chasing the victim to the wood .the cctv also show the convict driving away in from the crime area. The DNA evidence points the convict , victim also identify the convict....it all this points are 100 percent correct .I hereby sentence you to futher 100 years in prison for attempting to.mislead the public and denting the image of Nigerians and you are lucky if it in Saudi Arabia they could have castrated you by now .
Nairaland chief jury don take action, case closed

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by saintsylve(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

I am a woman but since you have volunteered to say what you believe about me, I’m going to return the favor.

I believe that you are a repulsive, male-identified rape apologist who is thirsty and desperate for validation from perverted males and pedophiles who harm children and others who speak of children in a sexually explicit manner.
You have demonstrated this behavior since you stepped into this thread.

You are the type of woman (and I use that word loosely to refer to you) that will call your young female family member a liar if she ever comes to you and tells you that a man molested or raped her. You are the type that will question her, degrade her, blame her, say that she wanted it, and take any man’s word over hers regardless of how much evidence is present.

You are the type to purposely place a vulnerable young girl in a very dangerous position, ignore her cries for help, and place all blame on her.

Not only have you sat in this thread staunchly defending a man that you have NEVER MET IN LIFE but you are also agreeing with and echoing the sentiments of a revolting poster who obviously doesn’t have an issue seeing children and his YOUNG FEMALE RELATIVES as intimacy gadgets.

How dare YOU call ME vile and tell me what YOU believe about ME, as if the opinion of someone lacking as much character as you are matters. I weep for ANY young girl that will ever be forced to seek empathy and look to you to protect her.

How dare YOU challenge ME to prove something to YOU when YOU are not fit to wash mud from MY tires.

Your actions have proven that you are lower than a python’s belly.

Ewoooooo!!!
My American friend, I just exclaimed in my local dialect. The last two paragraphs paralyze one's hope.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Homeboiy: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
This guy is guilty as fúck

I hereby sentence you to 211 years in prison for making us look like fools here

How he even take enjoy the Toto of a small girl

Olosho no de US?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Arigbabuwo21(m): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Absolutely! As clear as day!! And there is a self-proclaimed neo-literate up there spewing garbage.. and to top it all off she’s female. I wonder if she’s a mother. How would you feel if your 13yo daughter is the one involved here ? How ?? I’d be serving a sentence for murder if God forbid such befalls me. I’d go to any length to obliterate the fucker off the surface of the earth completely!

justwise:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Arigbabuwo21:
Absolutely! As clear as day!! And there is a self-proclaimed neo-literate up there spewing garbage.. and to top it all off she’s female. I wonder if she’s a mother. How would you feel if your 13yo daughter is the one involved here ? How ?? I’d be serving a sentence for murder if God forbid such befalls me. I’d go to any length to obliterate the fucker off the surface of the earth completely!

God bless you for that point, it shocks me to read her posts attacking 1stGenAmerican purely for stating facts.

Do you still wonder why Nigeria is screwed up? Probably highest number of churches in Africa, very religious but still we have strange relationship with the truth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Arrest statement post from sherrifs office.

Post made in 2017.

Still digging and digging

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
The case was judge by cythnia Adams a black woman which rubbishes the racism claims earlier.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Here is prove that Mr bah moved to exclude the dna results from being used as evidence in court

Why would he do that?

Why didn't he want the results used as evidence?

Link to cyber genetics website = the developers of the true allele system used.

https://www.cybgen.com/information/newsroom/2019/oct/TrueAllele-wins-more-Georgia-admissibility-challenges.shtml

Two dna analysis were carried out.

One from the vaginal

The other was a facial swap.

Mr. Bah never made mention of the facial swaps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Munamoqel: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
404Dev:
The case was judge by cythnia Adams a black woman which rubbishes the racism claims earlier.
it seem the victim was also black abi ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (65) (Reply)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.