Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,782 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (68520 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2021
justwise:

Good job MMotimo, credit to you for bringing up his past comments which now explains why he is supporting raping a minor.

Book mark his real name because in no time he will be behind prison wall for sextually attacking minor too. Apple does not fall far from the tree.

You both said it all.

How can anyone make light of a case like this?

Only a psychopath bastard would
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=budaatum post=106745834][/quote]
Wooowwww..
Thanks for speaking out.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2021
MMotimo:
If the convict is guilty as decided by a jury of his peers, you have to admit there are some “fine people” on his side, one of whom is this character. A person who by his own admission on this site, slept with his cousin “only” 3 times and also encouraged another character to do same in the most cold, unfeeling language “Fvck her and move on.” Wonder why those words remind me of his cold, unfeeling comments specific to the child’s rape experience on this thread.

Once you get over the shock of all that, you start to wonder about the sex with his own cousin - Was it consensual? Was it not? How old was this cousin? Your guess is as good as mine. Hug your daughters a little closer and trust nobody, sometimes the enemy is closer than you think…..

https://www.nairaland.com/4117099/cousin-love-me-what-should#61426757

https://www.nairaland.com/4117099/cousin-love-me-what-should#61427282

https://www.nairaland.com/5912427/what-age-kids-nowadays-losing#90456422

P.S. Adedoja - guilty or not, you should never refer to a 13 year old child as “lady.” Same advice goes to all grown ass men, calling a 13 year old child a lady suggests you are seeing her in a way you should NOT. As for a 5 year old’s virginity? If you’re making a stupid response like that with that kind of emoji, you’re at best suffering from a complete lack of emotional intelligence or at worst. . .. . . .?
My identity is none of your business.
You can try to get @ me through intimidation. I don't give two fvcks.
If you need my ID, location etc. Simply just ask!
I'll be waiting.
But guy!!!! You'll be surprised at what you'll find.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=mysticwarrior post=106746305][/quote]
Please, kindly pay no attention to blackmails.
I have nothing to hide. In addition, as stated earlier, I'm responsible for all my deeds and words or vituperations in life.
Let him not be deceived.
He can't hunt me down, rather I'll.
Now you get the jerk. Organized criminals on a rampage.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Youhesh(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2021
I have been following this thread from the beginning and I only have this to say. The op may or may not be guilty of the crime he is in jail for though the evidences points to him been guilty. I'm not hear to debate that.

But for those saying what he did in the past doesn't matter and that all focus should be on the crime he is accused of, they should know that our past will always influence our future unless by the grace of God, that's why there is something called karma or nemesis. And Karma will always come in ways we least expect.

The op has definitely been involved in shady deals prominent of which would have been in his defrauding of people maybe of even their life savings. Some may have cursed him, some may have committed suicide, he can't escape from these. I draw this conclusion based on the op's statements of those he called after his arrests, comments of others on LIB and his original user name on this platform, OYINBOGOJU, which means the whites are not smart, or white men are mumu.

Apparently, he was involved in other major crimes at the cost of the livelihood of others. One doesn't always escape from one's crime and we'll pay one way or the other, the op may have just started paying his.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2021
justwise:

Good job MMotimo, credit to you for bringing up his past comments which now explains why he is supporting raping a minor.

Book mark his real name because in no time he will be behind prison wall for sextually attacking minor too. Apple does not fall far from the tree.
You're a mod here.
If you can't prove that I've ever raped or slept with my cousin, I might be forced to seek redress.
Cc chatinent
JustWise
404dev
Mystical warrior
iamL
deewhytee
tellwisdom
creativeinvestor
onlyfirchrist
budaatum
BKsoul
Staccato001
Please, guys, screenshot this post for future reference. It's about to get dirty.
Seun: Verify this submission by your employee.
Rules 2, 7 and 10 are very crucial to be subdued by an official of this site.
I fear, our personal details ain't even safe. The site is quite biased.
But as I said, let the law take it's course as I might be having a case with this forum if a mod will support such criminality.
For those making a joke out of this comment. Note: A mod is officially and automatically an umpire. Good luck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by daddytime(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Youhesh:
I have been following this thread from the beginning and I only have this to say. The op may or may not be guilty of the crime he is in jail for though the evidences points to him been guilty. I'm not hear to debate that.

But for those saying what he did in the past doesn't matter and that all focus should be on the crime he is accused of, they should know that our past will always influence our future unless by the grace of God, that's why there is something called karma or nemesis. And Karma will always come in ways we least expect.

The op has definitely been involved in shady deals prominent of which would have been in his defrauding of people maybe of even their life savings. Some may have cursed him, some may have committed suicide, he can't escape from these. I draw this conclusion based on the op's statements of those he called after his arrests, comments of others on LIB and his original user name on this platform, OYINBOGOJU, which means the whites are not smart, or white men are mumu.

Apparently, he was involved in other major crimes at the cost of the livelihood of others. One doesn't always escape from one's crime and we'll pay one way or the other, the op may have just started paying his.

Please, tune down the volume on this my brother, before they come for your head with all guns blazing.

Siddon look na bingo name.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

You're a mod here.
If you can't prove that I've ever raped or slept with my cousin, I might be forced to seek redress.
Cc chatinent
JustWise
404dev
Mystical warrior
iamL
deewhytee
tellwisdom
creativeinvestor
onlyfirchrist
budaatum
BKsoul
Staccato001
Please, guys, screenshot this post for future reference. It's about to get dirty.
Lol

Here is a link to your comment on a post of a gut who said he was developing feelings for his cousin.

You claimed to have slept with your cousin 3 times.

And here you advised him to "just Bleep her and move on" while referring to his cousin

Screenshot also attached incase you quickly edit the comments.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
404Dev:

Lol

Here is a link to your comment on a post of a gut who said he was developing feelings for his cousin.

You claimed to have slept with your cousin 3 times.

And here you advised him to "just Bleep her and move on" while referring to his cousin

Screenshot also attached incase you quickly edit the comments.
If you don't understand sarcasm, why visit sections such as romance.
Asked for a factual and substantial proof that'll be used in incarcerating me,. This is all you could come up with? Going by your threats?
All my cousins must testify.
For those making a joke out of this comment. Note: A mod is officially and automatically an umpire. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

You're a mod here.
Cc chatinent
JustWise
404dev
Mystical warrior
iamL
deewhytee
tellwisdom
creativeinvestor
onlyfirchrist
budaatum
BKsoul
Staccato001

Go ahead, see you in court!!

13 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

Asked for a factual and substantial proof that'll be used in incarcerating me,. This is all you could come up with? Going by your threats?

Please explain the sarcasm in those statements of yours relating to the question the guy asked.

Only a sick demented and perverted soul makes jokes when issues on sexual assault are being discussed.

19 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

Its not sarcasm, this is the same character you have shown here, you seems to be familiar and comfortable with this subject

18 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by temblor1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
justwise:

Go ahead, see you in court!!
Amen Sir.
Cc Seun
What this means is simply even our personal data is not safe on this forum, if a mod can connive, support and actively participate in breaking the rules and declarations of this wonderful platform.
RULES: 2, 7 and 10.
All our information's ain't assured our what?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Youhesh(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
daddytime:

Please, tune down the volume on this my brother, before they come for your head with all guns blazing.

Siddon look na bingo name.

Noted. Thanks
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Atk1nson(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
onlyforchrist:
Why will someone take pleasure in making sure an innocent person is jailed for a crime he/she knows nothing about. Why why why?
Why "condemned" this man already.

I beg everyone, let's just try and be objective. He deserved to prove is innocence and present all evidences that will prove him innocent.

Op, stay strong and also be careful.

Pls let us be objective here. You cannot allude to Powerhouse5050's innocence just based on his dogged insistence. Personally, I have counted the report of at least three nairalanders with access to his case, and they all concluded he was fairly judge. read reports from 1stGenAmerican, GeorgeChidi and another naialander whose unsername I cannot rember from the initial thread. He was the first to throw cold water on this case.

Except there is some sort of grand conspiracy against him (which he may need to explain why), I think there is a big question mark on the innocent part.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by shaybebaby(f): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Youhesh:

The op has definitely been involved in shady deals prominent of which would have been in his defrauding of people maybe of even their life savings. Some may have cursed him, some may have committed suicide, he can't escape from these. I draw this conclusion based on the op's statements of those he called after his arrests, comments of others on LIB and his original user name on this platform, [b]OYINBOGOJU, which means the whites are not smart, or white men are mumu.[/b]

I'm going to play devil's advocate here on his original account.
I wasn't aware of his username till you mentioned it. So I went to have a cursory look to see if there is any inkling from his post that might suggest that he is a shady character. Note I said, cursory.

His post history suggests

1) He lived in Japan prior to his arrest.
2) He is passionate about politics.
3) He is educated and well informed, keeping up to date with current affairs.
4) His posts were respectful to/ and about women( did not denigrate, objectify)
5) He even said in a post that he prefers women being older( dating a 28 year old when he was 21)
6) He disliked corruption and was quite vocal about it.
7) He seemed involved in a legitimate business (gold) and actually had thread where he shared tips.

I got nothing suggesting that he was in any way criminally inclined. Nothing through jest or otherwise.

With over 3000 posts on that handle, I read a very small sample. But whenever time permits, I'll read more.

Note that he'd been on Nairaland for about 8 years till his arrest so if he was so inclined in any way, he would have given something away. Don't forget that this is an anonymous forum to an extent, so people often reveal their darker selves than they would in real life.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
That man may not be guilty of that crime. let's look at it from this angle, if person truly commit any crime in secrecy for naija for instance, after some time police come invite am go station a guilty Nigerian would never go close to that station, na to japa go be him next agenda but the man still carry himself go base on clear conscience.

Second if a suspect has been reported for a violent crime of such magnitude, the police don't invite him to the station, they look for him wherever he is and arrest him, they don't give him possible clue rather they take him unaware.

Thirdly. Despite the conviction, sentence and condemnations he still did not lie down. A guilty personal would know that he stand no a chance to trick a formidable US jury into pronouncing his case as miscarriage of justice after judgement has been passed. It would be time wasting and foolishness at the same time.

Ivectus okeke who is serving jail sentence in the US for fraud, has millions to hire the best lawyer in the US and claim innocence, but the guy knows he stand no chance because he is guilty.

Yes he has been convicted by a court of law but what if he is saying the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Atk1nson(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
shaybebaby:

I wasn't aware of his username till you mentioned it. So I went to have a cursory look to see if there is any inkling from his post that might suggest that he is a shady character. Note I said, cursory.

5) He even said in a post that he prefers women being older( dating a 28 year old when he was 21)
7) He seemed involved in a legitimate business (gold) and actually had thread where he shared tips.

I got nothing suggesting that he was in any way criminally inclined. Nothing through jest or otherwise.

With over 3000 posts on that handle, I read a very small sample. But whenever time permits, I'll read more.

Note that he'd been on Nairaland for about 8 years till his arrest so if he was so inclined in any way, he would have given something away. Don't forget that this is an anonymous forum to an extent, so people often reveal their darker selves than they would in real life.

Leave that thing. The court papers mentioned him purchasing 6 suvs using cash. Nigeria for all its imperfections, that would be a red flag. His innocence or guilt should not be based on his history. Let those who can check on the case objectively confirm.

So far those that have checked, have accused him of trying to mislead people here.

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
shaybebaby:

This should give an insight to the kind of deals he has done in the past.

https://www.nairaland.com/1892498/guidelines-raw-gold-business/1#26149825

https://www.nairaland.com/1892498/guidelines-raw-gold-business/3#26218583

From the posts above he stated the first time he left Japan back to Nigeria and returned back to Japan almost all his business partners had been arrested.

Makes me wonder what business they were involved in and if he would have been part of this arrested if he was still in Japan during the period of arrests.

4 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
COMMENTSFIGHTER:
That man may not be guilty of that crime. let's look at it from this angle, if person truly commit any crime in secrecy for naija for instance, after some time police come invite am go station a guilty Nigerian would never go close to that station, na to japa go be him next agenda but the man still carry himself go base on clear conscience.

Second if a suspect has been reported for a violent crime of such magnitude, the police don't invite him to the station, they look for him wherever he is and arrest him, they don't give him possible clue rather they take him unaware.

Thirdly. Despite the conviction, sentence and condemnations he still did not lie down. A guilty personal would know that he stand no a chance to trick a formidable US jury into pronouncing his case as miscarriage of justice after judgement has been passed. It would be time wasting and foolishness at the same time.

Ivectus okeke who is serving jail sentence in the US for fraud, has millions to hire the best lawyer in the US and claim innocence, but the guy knows he stand no chance because he is guilty.

Yes he has been convicted by a court of law but what if he is saying the truth.
True but what if he isn't saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by shaybebaby(f): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Atk1nson:

Leave that thing. The court papers mentioned him purchasing 6 suvs using cash. Nigeria for all its imperfections, that would be a red flag. His innocence or guilt should not be based on his history. Let those who can check on the case objectively confirm.

So far those that have checked, have accused him of trying to mislead people here.

Large cash purchase IS suspicious and would have been investigated as a separate potential crime (Money Laundering, Proceeds of Crime etc)

But it is NOT a crime if you can demonstrate the source of the funds. You can travel across borders with large sums of cash IF declared thereby giving the authorities a chance to investigate.

I may be unaware but so far the conviction is for Rape not anything else.

All I am doing is giving my honest feedback on what I have checked so far. I am unable to see much from American sources due to GDPR laws from my search on the Internet ( Atleast that's what Google tells me about my search results)

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
404Dev:

Please explain the sarcasm in those statements of yours relating to the question the guy asked.

Only a sick demented and perverted soul makes jokes when issues on serial assault are being discussed.

I agree with you.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
wirinet:
I think when God was creating the Nigerian he gave him more emotion than reasoning capacity or according to evolutionists the hypothalamus is more developed than the hippocampus. Simply put we are controlled by emotions rather than reason.

Mr Bah is guilty of rape among other crimes because a jury of 12 (not sure of the exact number says so). The jury system is more robust than the judge system. If Mr. Bah had been able to convince just one juror of his innocence, he would have been considered innocent.

As I said, I am not in a position to say whether the convicted actually commited crime or not, only God and Mr Bah himself can know that. What every other person can rely on is the court system. As the court has pronounced him guilty, guilty he is until the courts again find reason to rescind its decision. All other opinions are irrelevant.

The US justice system is not perfect as it is operated by mortals, and humans are far from being infallible. Having said that, the US justice system is one of the most fair and robust in the world. Of course it makes mistakes from time to time, but it cannot compare to a country like Nigeria where most citizens in prison are innocent or awaiting trial for decades for minor misdemeanors.

If You are truly concerned about injustice of jailing innocent people for decades for crimes they did not commit, you should fight the Nigerian justice system.

Mr Bah had ample opportunity to defend himself before the conclusion of the trial. He could have reached out to Nigerians both in the US and Nigeria before judgement was passed. He had ample opportunity to appeal any part of the trial he found unfair to him getting justice. He could have even questioned or rejected any member of the jury. He and his lawyers should have done their homework before judgement was passed. Three years after a guilty verdict, he is now beginning to make a case of mistrial. He is in for a very difficult time indeed. Unless another person is found to have commited the crime or he can come up with a new incontrovertible evidence, I honestly don't see how he can prove his innocence.
This is the basic fact 1stgenamerican and georgechidi are trying to pass.

God bless you!. What a breath of fresh air!

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by shaybebaby(f): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
404Dev:

This should give an insight to the kind of deals he has done in the past.

From the posts above he stated the first time he left Japan back to Nigeria and returned back to Japan almost all his business partners had been arrested.

Makes me wonder what business they were involved in and if he would have been part of this arrested if he was still in Japan during the period of arrests.

I actually read that thread to the end, thanks for sharing those links.

Yes, that does look a bit iffy, especially where he couldn't be specific about how to determine real gold from fake gold and how to become licensed within the trade.

Okay, I'll admit there is enough there, in that thread raise questions about the legitimacy of business dealings. Doubts, yes! Conclusive evidence, No.

And nothing yet that speaks of sexual deviance...for now.

Thanks once again for sharing that.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
justwise:

Its not sarcasm, this is the same character you have shown here, you seems to be familiar and comfortable with this subject

Gbam!
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
temblor1:

Amen Sir.
Cc Seun
What this means is simply even our personal data is not safe on this forum, if a mod can connive, support and actively participate in breaking the rules and declarations of this wonderful platform.
RULES: 2, 7 and 10.
All our information's ain't assured our what?

You posted all the info we have about you, this is a public forum and its your personal responsibility to decide what to post in public forum like this.

17 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
404Dev:

True but what if he isn't saying the truth?

That is the big Elephant in the room. The big question and from experience, a lot of my country men can lie to an Olympic medal.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
So I have gone through Mr bah profile on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/oyinbogoju

And have gone through the over 3000 posts he has made dating as far back as 2008.

Why ?

1. To have an idea if he has indulged in any kind of bad deals.

2. If get his perfection about and how he views women

3. To check out his sexual fantasies (if I can find any)

I have extracted relevant comments and posts he has made.

Feel free to go through and his profile if you wish.

And do with this information as you see fit.

Here he states he had a business deal with some partners in Japan and proceeded to visit Nigeria and before he git back to Japan almost all his partners inlvoved in the deal had been arrested.

Here he called an oyinbo who died cause he was scammed "greedy" and nemesis has caught up with the oyinbo

https://www.nairaland.com/502854/romance-scam-drives-dad-suicide

Some of this other comments here on nairaland

Indirectly says that a lady sexually abused shouldn't complain if according to him "she didn't dress propelry"

https://www.nairaland.com/496297/x-rated-pls-crazy-pics#6564702

Here are other posts that should an insight to his secual orientation, fantasy and perfection of women

https://www.nairaland.com/1518996/guys-slap-married-woman-public/2#19635283

https://www.nairaland.com/343290/when-boss-galfriend-crush#4807715

https://www.nairaland.com/1315/friend-ex-boyfriend-wants-me#4807398

https://www.nairaland.com/346156/married-man-good-christian-wants#4851298

https://www.nairaland.com/344225/she-mad#4833709

https://www.nairaland.com/344213/girls-what-attracts-most-boys#4820832

https://www.nairaland.com/349325/reasons-why-many-nigerian-women/2#4898206

https://www.nairaland.com/89879/boyfriend-threatens-break-up-dont/7#4904157

https://www.nairaland.com/353483/what-emotional-disapointment#4946867

https://www.nairaland.com/370738/screw-girlfriends-bestfriend/1#5480463

https://www.nairaland.com/391143/fu-k-lesbo-friend-cos/1#5479932

https://www.nairaland.com/395316/ladies-go-bed-man-first#5479700

https://www.nairaland.com/386986/what-u-when-u-hot/4#5380170

https://www.nairaland.com/560667/40-x-x-rated-pics#7278039

https://www.nairaland.com/295964/celebrities-dirty-pictures-18/2#7581376

https://www.nairaland.com/295964/celebrities-dirty-pictures-18/2#7568397

https://www.nairaland.com/747596/blow-jobs/1#9103477

https://www.nairaland.com/896494/what-easiest-password-open-every#10436870

https://www.nairaland.com/922900/how-female-rapper-kel-lost#10682528

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 404Dev: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Just wish I could get my hands on the 1200 page court document
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 2:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
404Dev:
Just wish I could get my hands on the 1200 page court document

You are doing well. Follow the paper trail, that is how investigations are done not hysterical screaming on the www without complete information.

George Chidi said he was going to request access to the transcripts but who knows if he’ll come back here. Some people simply have no time for BS and crazed respondents who just want to grandstand.

Supporters club, are you seeing how it’s done? This is not a Jankara justice system where all you need to do is make noise. The supporters have morphed into a mix of jobbers dreaming of ways to milk this $150k man and deviants like rapists and pedophiles plus the truly lazy and ignorant who refuse to educate themselves enough to make rational comments. Like it or not, Oyinbogoju is not a defendant, he is not an accused, he is not an arrested man, he is not a suspect and however many names that can be used to camouflage his status. He is a convicted child rapist . The only thing that would change that is for the conviction to be overturned. Until then. . . . . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Dialpad: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
What does oyinbogoju mean ?? I guess they are not as stupid as he assumed

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by MMotimo: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
justwise:

You posted all the info we have about you, this is a public forum and its your personal responsibility to decide what to post in public forum like this.

You are talking to someone who is incapable of stringing 2 logical sentences together.
Temblor1, hang tight, I haven’t forgotten about you, I just don’t have time for you right now.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (65) (Reply)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.