Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. - Crime (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. (66991 Views)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / T.I Nathan 2012 Tweet About Rape: "The Day I See You I'm Going To Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
This guy lied to the US Government on a SWORN VISA APPLICATION and entered the country, knowing that in itself could land him in prison, yet some of you feel that he is above lying to a bunch of strangers on NAIRALAND.

Those of you who have ever submitted a true and honest Visa application but got denied should take note of the type of people who contribute to your chances dwindling.

Let's start by how you got into the US. Did you choose to attend a US school and told the VO you will return after your study when you knew quite well that you don't pray to return?

Cut the BS. You're not holy as well

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I want to answer that but first, I wanted to ask if you were aware of the Convicted Man’s other thread?

Well in that thread, he says that he already has a lawyer ACTIVELY working on his appeal. How can a lawyer win a case if the client is on the web posting easily identifiable information that can cause her to lose and hurt her professional record/reputation?
This is the only sensible thing you have said so far.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
This thread is driving me crazy. Time to leave. So many ignoramus forming Jagaban.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1Sharon(f): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Skyview01:

This is supposed to be a guy soliciting for help and yet, insulting individuals capable of giving insights into his case.
How did you even cope on the witness stand at your trial where it is the prosecutors job to deliberately rile you up,make you mad and commit slip-ups in the process.
I now see one of the reasons you got the maximum
sentence.

Take a chill pill as you come across as arrogant.

Why do you think he got 3 life sentences lol?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 23, 2022
1Sharon:

Why do you think he got 3 life sentences lol?

This is an old thread. Lol
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Let's start by how you got into the US. Did you choose to attend a US school and told the VO you will return after your study when you knew quite well that you don't pray to return?

Cut the BS. You're not holy as well

How I “got into the US”? I was born here, that’s how.

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
Skyeyeye:
The mistake he made is sharing too much here. Most competent criminal defense attorneys would avoid him over the information he divulged here. What does he expect Nairalanders to do? Imagine 1stGenAmerican claiming she has the license to defend him whereas, it's all lies. She's just another quack that wouldn't pass for affidavit and binding contracts. Imagine how irritated I felt when I read what a so called lawyer typed. How shameful! Anyway, I have told him what to do.

I wish he knew some of the people condemning him here are mere pepper sellers, mechanics, food vendors, forum moderators, unemployed youths and many more.

How pathetic!

Despite all of the insults that you have thrown my way, none of which stuck, he has exhausted his appeals and your attempted insults won’t change that.
I’ve taken note of your registration date as well as your agenda in this thread. wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

How I “got into the US”? I was born here, that’s how.
Tell that lie to your fellows. Nigeria-bred is written all over you LIAR

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
Skyeyeye:
What do you expect? You don't table such a sensitive case in a forum such as this. Stop posting on Nairaland expecting a good Samaritan to take up your case. It won't work! Most people here do not have the license to do so, not even 1stGenAmerican. She's a quack, and lying about possessing the license to defend you. Some illiterates here even called her a judge. How pathetic?

Justwise - one of the guys that condemned you stupidly - is not a lawyer. He's just a mod residing in the UK. Can you see how helpless you have become by running to a forum to seek for help?

This is what you should do

Write to NGOs, University Law Clinics, and Associations you belong to in Nigeria and US. They will be more willing to look into your case and draw facts instead of prejudice.

If you claim you're innocent, then I would say "stay strong ", and don't give up just yet.

He already mentioned that he has tried all of the things you suggested and there was a collective refusal to take his case. A popular Nigerian-American journalist even came into the thread and gave his analysis.
Reading is fundamental

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Despite all of the insults that you have thrown my way, none of which stuck, he has exhausted his appeals and your attempted insults won’t change that.
I’ve taken note of your registration date as well as your agenda in this thread. wink
I'm glad you have taken note of my "registration date". What else did you take note of?
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He already mentioned that he has tried all of the things you suggested and there was a collective refusal to take his case. A popular Nigerian-American journalist even came into the thread and gave his analysis.
Reading is fundamental
Then he should have reached more of those things I mentioned. Too bad he exhausted his appeal. I knew nothing would change with the way he was going about it
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
justwise:

Pay no attention to that rapist apologist,

Just when we thought they were all gone. The cavalier attitude some of these guys have towards rapists is frightening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
Skyeyeye:
If you cannot post a screenshot of the above motion, then you are the stupidest quack of a lawyer I have ever came across.

The criminal that you’re making futile attempts to defend refused to share the full 1250 page trial transcript as well as transcripts from his subsequent appeals with monikers who believed in his innocence and wanted to fight for him. Because I don’t care enough to go through the transcripts that I’ve had a copy of since the second day of this thread and extract a motion, I’m the stupid person? cheesy cheesy
Stupid is what anyone who didn’t figure out why the criminal didn’t want to share the transcripts with his supporters might be called.

7 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Tell that lie to your fellows. Nigeria-bred is written all over you LIAR

I’m not the one here getting triggered by words while trying to defend a convicted child rapist who gave the police a statement of guilt after being Mirandized, am I? Have you also taken an interest in the sex crimes that Mr. Bah was convicted of in Japan before he fled to the US? Were the Japanese authorities and courts incompetent liars also? It’s loud and clear that you have a soft spot for sexual deviants.

I’m far from a liar but I would place a rape apologist/sexual deviant sympathizer much lower than a liar.

6 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Konquest: 4:25am On Dec 27, 2022
justwise:

Chances are that you are the rapist with new ID, so all I can say to is enjoy your time behind bars.

Done with you.
Justwise,
He is not.

Bah (aka. Oyinbogoju) writes with some grammatic errors here, but the guy you quoted writes a bit well, but I suspect he is one of the notorious stalkers that has consistently violated NL Rule 19 and creates new monikers for insulting, issuing death threats, etc, after being banned by a mod.

I will get back to you via the NL PM with more details about banning the 19 identified monikers used by these trolls for sexually harassing, defaming and issuing death threats for months towards one of the U.S.- based female users of this discussion forum, and other folks here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 7:26am On Dec 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The criminal that you’re making futile attempts to defend refused to share the full 1250 page trial transcript as well as transcripts from his subsequent appeals with monikers who believed in his innocence and wanted to fight for him. Because I don’t care enough to go through the transcripts that I’ve had a copy of since the second day of this thread and extract a motion, I’m the stupid person? cheesy cheesy
Stupid is what anyone who didn’t figure out why the criminal didn’t want to share the transcripts with his supporters might be called.
Would you have genuinely advise him to share the transcript prior to appeal? This is why I'm doubting if you truly breath in the air of law school talk more of being called to bar
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m not the one here getting triggered by words while trying to defend a convicted child rapist who gave the police a statement of guilt after being Mirandized, am I? Have you also taken an interest in the sex crimes that Mr. Bah was convicted of in Japan before he fled to the US? Were the Japanese authorities and courts incompetent liars also? It’s loud and clear that you have a soft spot for sexual deviants.

I’m far from a liar but I would place a rape apologist/sexual deviant sympathizer much lower than a liar.
Yes, he was convicted of rape. If you were the experienced type, you would know 1 in every 20 incarcerated sex offenders in the US are actually innocent. Did you read about how Cornerstore Caroline falsely accused a certain black 9-year old boy of sexual assault in Brooklyn? She claimed the 9-year old boy grabbed her bumbum and called the police on him. The boy was traumatized and started crying. It was later on that the CCTV revealed it was the boy's back bag that touched her buttocks while he was passing by with his mother. What if there was no CCTV? The young boy would have lived with the trauma all his life.

As for the case of this 13 year old girl, I am saying there's still possibility he didn't commit the crime.

Regarding the bolded, I have seen you make so much false claims on this forum which a genuine law professional could easily detect that this so called lawyer is either a quack or a liar. And I can tell you lie a lot and love to claim what you're not. So, if you don't have proof of his sex offence in Japan, I will just assume you're lying again.

Lastly, there's a difference between doubting a rape conviction and supporting rape. But I guess your brain power is too low for that. The same me that feels he might be innocent might as well suggest he gets burnt to death if I later discover he's guilty. I would have also suggested the white woman in the screenshot below who scorned that boy and falsely accused him of sexual assault be put in jail for life.

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 7:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Konquest:

Justwise,
He is not.

Bah (aka. Oyinbogoju) writes with some grammatic errors here, but the guy you quoted writes a bit well, but I suspect he is one of the notorious stalkers that has consistently violated NL Rule 19 and creates new monikers for insulting, issuing death threats, etc, after being banned by a mod.

I will get back to you via the NL PM with more details about banning the 19 identified monikers used by these trolls for sexually harassing, defaming and issuing death threats for months towards one of the U.S.- based female users of this discussion forum, and other folks here.

U.S.-based indeed. You deserve a trophy for being among the over 461,000 Nigerians that are U.S.-based. A whole U.S.-based? Wow! That's exemplary, extremely unique. You have achieved what no one has ever done. Your shoe sole touched the US soil? Please accept my sincerest congratulations.

FYI, I don't write a bit well, I write excellently, and I'm not even careful of grammatical blunders, so I'm sure I'll find some if I go over my posts. But, I'm not here to please you, am I?

Meanwhile, I spotted some punctuation errors in your short post above, so you're not qualified to tell if I write "a bit well" or not. Work yourself up to my level before that! And, it's imbecilic and obtuse of you to think I'm a troll. You should ask your neighbor's 2-year old to help you out with the definition of that word.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2022
MMotimo:

LOL don’t you just love the way you’ve been repeatedly ordered to provide evidence, work the case, etc as if you owe him something.

As was embarrassingly evident tens of pages ago, logical reasoning and reading/comprehension skills are not the forte of many of the posters here. They just “know” he’s innocent and a victim of racial bias because the US justice system only condemns black people.

Their “client “ has done and continues to do all the no-nos, part of which led to the maximum sentence. Heck, somebody on Nairaland probably told him worst case scenario would be his deportation to Nigeria and not to worry, go ahead and school judge, jury and prosecution that they are no match for his superior, inexperienced, unlicensed, imperfect litigation skills. The same people that have refused to do even the most basic of legwork to help him. Transcripts are a matter of public records and can be obtained with or without a fee so I don’t know why it’s been a week yet none of them has produced the transcripts or asked him to post everything when he has them. As far as I know, they are public record and I would order them myself but frankly, I have no interest in using my time that way. Especially as the rapist-apologist-in-chief, Temblor1 has captured my interest.

If I read correctly, the convict is planning to appeal. PSA to supporters: All it would take is pissing someone off enough to call his correctional facility (not that hard to find contact details) and forward his posts to show this online activity. Unless correctional facilities now allow inmates to do this kind of thing (I strongly doubt that) his activity here could further complicate his already wobbly appeal. He’s obviously not thinking about that because he’s desperate, reason why he would come to Nairaland to “prove “ his innocence to people who can do nothing for him other than make wild statements on the internet.

His uncommon sentence is as a result of his uncommon conduct in the presence of the courts. It’s not everyday a judge rewards you with the maximum sentence, especially in non murder proceedings. His sentence is a testimony (pun intended) to his actions and utterances. If you want to help him, start with demanding the convict provide ALL pages of the transcript. He was not tried by a secret court and this is not Naija where there are no transcripts or they go missing.
Now, this is someone reasonable. You are right! The court documents showed he express no remorse. Even if you're innocent, you don't prove that by in-court rebuff, not before your plea is taken and penalty pronounced.

Deeply in my mind, I'm hoping the convicted is guilty and deserves this travail but if he isn't, I really sympathize with him.

Now, I am off this case. Saying goodbye to this thread.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1Sharon(f): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Not every Nairalander is dumb after all.

In what way is asking if the girl was a virgin a smart question?

You're an imbecilé.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1Sharon(f): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Why don't you counter me without insult? Let's see how dumb I am.

Did you counter me without insults? You grotesque hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by peacefull(f): 12:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Yes, he was convicted of rape. If you were the experienced type, you would know 1 in every 20 incarcerated sex offenders in the US are actually innocent. Did you read about how Cornerstore Caroline falsely accused a certain black 9-year old boy of sexual assault in Brooklyn? She claimed the 9-year old boy grabbed her bumbum and called the police on him. The boy was traumatized and started crying. It was later on that the CCTV revealed it was the boy's back bag that touched her buttocks while he was passing by with his mother. What if there was no CCTV? The young boy would have lived with the trauma all his life.

As for the case of this 13 year old girl, I am saying there's still possibility he didn't commit the crime.

Regarding the bolded, I have seen you make so much false claims on this forum which a genuine law professional could easily detect that this so called lawyer is either a quack or a liar. And I can tell you lie a lot and love to claim what you're not. So, if you don't have proof of his sex offence in Japan, I will just assume you're lying again.

Lastly, there's a difference between doubting a rape conviction and supporting rape. But I guess your brain power is too low for that. The same me that feels he might be innocent might as well suggest he gets burnt to death if I later discover he's guilty. I would have also suggested the white woman in the screenshot below who scorned that boy and falsely accused him of sexual assault be put in jail for life.

Here is proof of his sex offence in Japan.
Very very disgusting!

She is not lying.
She told you the truth! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2022
1Sharon:

In what way is asking if the girl was a virgin a smart question?

You're an imbecilé.
Maybe you're the slowpoke after all. Can you imagine an illiterate challenging me over what's right? Lol. I guess your brain knocked out and frozen after reading the virgin question and you couldn't read the other sensible things the poster wrote. Or, maybe you can't read more than 1 sentence per year.

For your information, virginity is one of the factors considered to draw a conclusion on a rape case by a crime lab scientist. Why am I even telling you this? I should let you and your fellow morons live and die in your ignorance.

Please go to a nursery school! Admission is in progress!

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Skyeyeye: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2022
peacefull:

Here is proof of his sex offence in Japan.
Very very disgusting!

She is not lying.
She told you the truth! smiley

Then he's an animal. A real animal!

Saying my final good bye to this thread
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by aieromon(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Yes, he was convicted of rape. If you were the experienced type, you would know 1 in every 20 incarcerated sex offenders in the US are actually innocent.

Lastly, there's a difference between doubting a rape conviction and supporting rape. But I guess your brain power is too low for that. The same me that feels he might be innocent might as well suggest he gets burnt to death if I later discover he's guilty.

Reading is indeed fundamental. If only you had read the thread from start to finish.

Skyeyeye:

There's a reason why this thread is still active. You can say your goodbye but the internet never forgets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by Spanishmilf(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2022
The thread was deleted can someone please explain wetyn sup for me
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by aieromon(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Spanishmilf:
The thread was deleted can someone please explain wetyn sup for me

How it started
https://www.nairaland.com/6789928/mistaken-identification

Nail on the coffin
https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up/42#107422441
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by peacefull(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Skyeyeye:

Noooooo!
Animal is better than this Hentai criminal.
(Hentai is Japanese word)

I'm really feel so bad and really angry about this criminal angry
And really annoyed about some Japan's law like this criminal case.

1 Like

Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1Sharon(f): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Skyeyeye:
Maybe you're the slowpoke after all. Can you imagine an illiterate challenging me over what's right? Lol. I guess your brain knocked out and frozen after reading the virgin question and you couldn't read the other sensible things the poster wrote. Or, maybe you can't read more than 1 sentence per year.

For your information, virginity is one of the factors considered to draw a conclusion on a rape case by a crime lab scientist. Why am I even telling you this? I should let you and your fellow morons live and die in your ignorance.

Please go to a nursery school! Admission is in progress!

In what country? Maybe in your shithole, but not in an advanced country.

There no way that western advanced countries measure virginity.
Re: Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Skyeyeye:

Wait!! You came in here with guns blazing and now you're running with your tail in-between your legs!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics / Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.