Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) (53679 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na this man matter dey trend now
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by mariovito(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
T
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Walkee: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol wrong move. Everyone loves this man. Very funny somebody. Big mistake if anything happens to him

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by mightyhaze: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

GO AND FIND YOUR LIFE SEUN, LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE TO GO.

SHAME DON LEAVE YOU THEY CATCH ME.

I FEEL ASHAMED ON YOUR BEHALF.
tinubuadvocate is seun? shocked

But I get doubt small. Tinubu advocate is an unintelligent buck... He dey hardly make sense unlike sheun
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by kjhova(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1402342/chinwetalu-agu-sharing-bread-moments-arrest-nigerian-army-photos-video/

Oh! I thought the charlatan was trying to be a real rebel terror recruiter. Didn't know he was only a real life SwaySway and Buhdeuce of the Breadwinners! grin grin

Jokers, the lot of 'em with their unrising sun!

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by fiva: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Watch Tiwa Savage Leaked Video Below ���
45MB

https://kogibiography.com/download-tiwa-savage-leaked-video/
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by nedekid: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:
A Hero.

Our very own BREAD Man, just like "Spider Man" and "Iron Man"
grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So it has gotten to this level in biafra land this is what we are saying should Nigeria government allow this people to leave Nigeria they will become a problematic to gulf of guinea territories. Soon they will be eating each other
Shatap and get lost

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by chiga131: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chrizzz:
Lol
He’s helping the poor with bread of 10thousand naira
I will advice you help them with better stuffs next time

How have you even helped yourself as a human talk more of your immediate family members?
Most of you kids just come here to spill trash
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
kjhova:

Oh! I thought the charlatan was trying to be a real rebel terror recruiter. Didn't know he was only a real life SwaySway and Buhdeuce of the Breadwinners! grin grin

Jokers, the lot of 'em with their unrising sun!

BUT WEN THEY EXIT, THE JOKE WILL BE ON U ABI?

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by nedekid: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:
The man brought trouble upon himself
I actually think so. Those crazy soldiers could have shot him. He has freedom to wear what he wishes but, in that environment, na heavy risk.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by boiler14: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chrizzz:
Lol

What have you done yourself to help anyone in your family? slowpoke!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by NoSentiment: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:
funny thing is the picture on the right has been in circulation days before the arrest. Meaning he has been wearing that uniform for days before his arrest.

What difference does that make!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
How he quickly change his biafra outfit to rising sun baffles me so much despite not being assaulted.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame..

So, where and when did both of discuss and he told you he is in clear support of Biafra?!!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Lovenorth: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Useless sharing, even Shekau shared food to people, that has nothing to do with terrorism
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by ma373733(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chrizzz:
Lol

How many people you don help

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chrizzz:
Lol

What have you ever given the poor in your selfish and conceited life?!!

It's not compulsory to make a comment if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by GentleRay: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
For bread's sake. I taught there is no hunger in that region. It's has gotten to that level that people scramble and rumbled for bread. Kai!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by NoSentiment: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ugly mumu. What does the igbo wants? Biafra or the presidency? To get the first is an uphill task, to get the former is a mountainous task. With the igbo mentality who will trust them with leadership at the helm?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
How he quickly change his biafra outfit to rising sun baffles me so much despite not being assaulted.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame..

WHICH GUTTER PASS THE ONE FROM WHERE YOU ENTER THIS WORLD?

YOUR MAMA GUTTER NO GET EQUAL.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by osazsky(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:
funny thing is the picture on the right has been in circulation days before the arrest. Meaning he has been wearing that uniform for days before his arrest.
if u have been stealing for 4 years without been caught ...once caught after 7 years u will still pay for the once u stole in the first year. The law is d law ..and sorry to say it caught up with him on tues..he should do the time.this singular act can cause nations to dispise each other leading to 4th world war..thank u dss..thank u nigeria army than u my humble president
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fredlongs:
He should not have worn that cloth... Period!
says who?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:

Where does the sun rise from = East

Another name for East of Nigeria is what again = Biafra land

Common sense is not all that common

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
ALL THE IGBO PEOPLE MUST BE LIKE CHIWETALU.

STOP DISPLEASING YOURSELF TO PLEASE NONENTITY.

WE ARE ALL BIAFRANS AT HEART AND MUST ALWAYS LET THOSE AROUND KNOW.

NEVER HIDE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by kjhova(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

BUT WEN THEY EXIT, THE JOKE WILL BE ON U ABI?

Nigeria wasn't created in heaven. If it will end, it will end and that's not a problem to me.

That said, a proscribed group & their militant wing is constituting security breaches in the East and an elder like SwaySway who should know better is using bread to hoodwink the poorest of the region to join to their death. That's the stupidity there. And the joke is surely on you if you don't see that point.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by begge: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bread feeding vs rising sun
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Drefaithful(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
[quote author=jumper524 post=106578886]Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame.. [/quot]

That is act of cowardice, provided you can't stand the heat, no one force the regalia on you.

Even the blind knows the meaning of your attire, for the fact that you had the gut to put it on, you ought to have stand by it, even your IPOB brother will not trust you for that singular act of cowardice.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
THE UNINTELLIGENT ZOO ANIMALS, IN THEIR DEMENTED MIND, WILL SAY CHIWETALU DENIED BIAFRA.

HE WAS NEVER ARRESTED BECAUSE OF BIAFRA BUT FOR HIS ITEM/CHOICE OF CLOTHING.

THE ATTIRE ITSELF IS RISING SUN.

WE DONT LEAVE MATTER THEY FIND MATHIAS.

SPECIFICS!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by eldoradoxx: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
There is a difference between being an IPOB member and wearing Biafran flag. I know that every ethnic group in Nigeria has a flag or a form of identity. Chiwetalu Agu simply wore Biafran flag, which is not same thing as being a member of IPOB. It is IPOB that was proscribed and illegal, not Biafran flag.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
IF DSS AND ZOO ARMY LIKE, LET THEM CHARGE CHIWETALU TO COURT.

THEY WILL LOSE AGAIN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola And Her Kids At Cool FM Radio Station / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Segun Ogungbe And His Two Wives Attend His Brother's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.