Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (30478 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Klass99(f): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2021
smiley
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by oazeez1991(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2021
aytech360:
There is this my neighbor wife that is annoying me.

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

I will have to wait to cook on my own gas for them to finish silly.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked
E be tinz shocked
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by oazeez1991(m): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2021
aytech360:
There is this my neighbor wife that is annoying me.

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

I will have to wait to cook on my own gas for them to finish silly.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked

Bro, it's obvious u r a kind nd nice person by nature, I am too, even when I try not 2 be, I still find myself doing it, but d bitter truth is, most tend 2 tk nice people 4 granted. Sm cud even go as far as taggin nd tkin u 4 fool, while odaz wil kip leachin on u nd tkin ur kindness 4 stupidity. Imagine u wastin wat u filled wif ur hard earn money in dis present economy just 2 prove a point, smtin sm1 wif I DON'T CARE attitude wud av just corrected wif mere words.

I still rememba dis Nursery rhyme we did sing back den dat goes, 'WHEREVER YOU GO! GO GO GO N GO! WHATEVER YOU SEE! SISI EKO, DO NOT SAY, 'YES' WHEN YOU NEED TO SAY, 'NO'! BABA IBADAN. No mind d ajasa, na ajepako skul I go grin

A simple, 'NO' wud av just solve dis, worst case scenario, dey wud no longer see u as dat nice guy nd start keepin malice which shud be fine by u, good riddance 2 bad rubbish. Dey ur dey, mk dem dey dia dey, instead wey u wan stop 2 dey cook cos of dia mata.

I understand it won't be easy, but it worth d shot 4 ur own sanity.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by hahn(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
As for me, I don't care.
I change whenever I want to change.
And take up any fight that follows it.

Because you are a bluntcrazeman grin cheesy

Others no get that kind mind especially "nice guys" undecided
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Harrisee(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
Klass99:
Lol grin @ your question.

No, I don't think you are wicked but you are hurting yourself in the process instead of having a firm and polite conversation with her, about the use of your gas and you would like for the previous arrangement to stop.

It really needs to stop and the quickest way to stop it is via a face to face conversation. Doing this will make you bolder in confronting situations and having difficult conversations, that ordinarily you will avoid (like you are already doing)

If you had a wife, she for change the parade for you. I am pissed on your behalf at such selfishness and entitlement but na you start am, so be the one to shut it down as well.

Gas cylinders need to sit outside where they can breathe, especially the ones which use a hose for connection to the gas cooker. Camp gas cylinders can stay inside but the type you're describing can be very dangerous within the house.

We lost a neighbour when I was in Uni via gas cylinder explosion, his house burnt down and he was badly hit during the explosion, so pls have that conversation or revert to camp gas.

I like your sense of reasoning. That's a good one
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Klass99(f): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.