Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (30479 Views)

Am I Doing The Right Thing Or I Will Regret It / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / My Sister Cancels Her Wedding. Is She Doing The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
aytech360:
Thanks everyone,

I have paid my carpenter 20k to help me with small kitchen cabinet and I am on my way to purchase 2 face gas burner that I will be using with it then I can be locking my stuffs up

Good. May God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Janetjim1: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol @Op, next time don't start what you can't finish.

My signature
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by GboyegaD(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2021
Hmm...it would have been nicer to speak up than just waste the gas. That said, it is your money so you did nothing wrong.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kajaard: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2021
You are not wicked. You did the right thing. I have noticed Nigerians love taking advantage of peoples kindness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Klass99(f): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2021
smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Decryptor(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
There is this my neighbor wife that is annoying me.

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

I will have to wait to cook on my own gas for them to finish silly.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked

Yes! You are WICKED TO YOURSELF!

Why not man up and tell them not to use your gas anymore?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by compton11(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Nigga u did right

She is wicked hell of a woman+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by jameel6: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2021
You are not wicked, most Nigerians know how to take advantage of somebody. Tell me if you are married do you think your wife take all that nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kajaard: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
Thanks everyone,

I have paid my carpenter 20k to help me with small kitchen cabinet and I am on my way to purchase 2 face gas burner that I will be using with it then I can be locking my stuffs up

Please update us once this is done cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Techguy96(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2021
madridguy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Just like that inside this tight situation for Naija. Tell the woman to allow your gas rest or after cooking you carry your thing enta your room.

It's not advisable to keep gas inside house.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Akalia(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

I have a 3kg cooking gas cylinder that I used to fill regularly when I finished it up while cooking and they have their own too 5kg.

When their own finishes they will be using my own for a day or two before they refill their own with my permission when they asked for it which I consider a normal stuff and I don’t have problem with it since the money to refill is not my problem.

But for two months now when the gas price went up I have been noticing some stupid shit coming from the wife where she will rush to my own gas to cook and she didn’t even ask for permission again and she consider it normal since I don’t use to talk.

They don’t even fill their gas anymore and I am the one filling my own gas to cook for the whole house the thing I normally used for a 3-4 weeks now I must fill every Saturday amount to 1800# and I am tired of this shit and I don’t want to hurt them by insulting the woman because they consider me the good guy.

So I just refill the 3kg for 1950# in my area and before I even cook anything they’ve started using it and it annoyed me and I released the gas to the air to empty cylinder when she gone out to her work.

As usual she has bought what she wanted to cook in the night and went straight to the gas to cook and she noticed it has empty and there is no option again. So I have decided not to fill the gas again for like a month because things are hard and the price for the gas kept going up.

Am I wicked
Not at all. In such you have being stupid all along but thank goodness you have come to your right senses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by femi4: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
You acted rightly...move out of that house and get a flat. Things like this only happens in face me , I slap you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Stanweezy(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2021
U are not wicked but father Christmas
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by WaffenSS(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2021
So rather than have her cook her family a meal you prefer to lose the gas.

You're kind of evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Kajaard: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2021
WaffenSS:
So rather than have her cook her family a meal you prefer to lose the gas.

You're kind of evil.

Just listen to yourself. Did you even read the write up. So you prefer him being taken advantage of?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Hezmatosky: 10:15am On Oct 10, 2021
At the end you made fool of yourself befor God because nobody saw you doing it except God. You should have allowed it finish than emptying it. You're not just wicked but stupid as well sad

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Mrkumareze(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Na this kind thing make our neighbour that year go construction a welded cage for his cylinder shocked the street guys next to him usually run their beans with this man's gas grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Meedon: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2021
My neighbor use to do this to me too.

Bro you did the right thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Qatar2022: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Edibles20:
You’re not wicked.
Nigeria is hard. Nigeria is the wicked person in this story.
Is it the only thing you have in this your empty skull?

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by donprayer900(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Only warming of soup and stew is allowed. Just tell them that

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Naijanascam: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
You deserve an award please.....they are the real wicked ones,they took your kindness as stupidity......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by PAWG(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Edibles20:
You’re not wicked.
Nigeria is hard. Nigeria is the wicked person in this story.

The neighbor is insensitive and greedy, it’s not like they can’t afford to fill their gas, it’s just straight up parasitic instinct driving her. Most poor people are like that. Even when they touch money they still tend to be crafty in their ways

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by donprinyo(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Mr nice guy. No u for continue. That's why here is UK u will never have that taught in ur mind to borrow gas from another man.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by lomprico(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:
I am now a mugu to be nice to them grin grin I won’t fill for a month I will now see if she won’t cook

just tell them not to use your gas again the country is hard for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by DavidHarry(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Bro nice guys are bad for business. You didn't have to waste the gas, you could have just told them how you felt about them using your cylinder.
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by henrixx(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
your story is funny but however you messed up by releasing the gas to waste. you just wasted your money. As a man, LEARN HOW TO SAY NO even if it could hurt anyone. it's one of the basics of life. don't be scared of the aftermath. at most they may start hating on you. don't give a damn!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by dapolaw(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Sorry to say, you are not wicked but just been stupid. You wasted the gas because you don't want them to use it?

Why not call them and talk to them instead of assuming things.

If it's not convenient for you again, go ahead and tell them abi they hold one of your kidneys and you don't want to piss them off ���

aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Mozegee: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Don't ever see your self as a wicked man,you are not wicked. Some useless people are like that, always like to catch cruise on top of people's property. This country is so hard that if you don't calculate well,you will make a very big mistake. Dont ever fill it,it is better to answer a bad to reach your destiny than answering a good guy . And when you look at Nature itself,good people don't even last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by AfroKnight: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2021
cheesy

Aytech360
Yes you are wicked. Please refill so that they can cook. Why will you watch your neighbour go hungry because of ordinary gas. That is wickedness.

I suggest you should offer to refill their own cylinder whenever it finishes as punishment for your wickedness.

Oh what a wicked world

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by WaffenSS(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:

Just listen to yourself. Did you even read the write up. So you prefer him being taken advantage of?

You're evil too if you support this nonsense.

How's he better off by letting the gas out of the cylinder? How does that help him?
Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by 001spice: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked
Yes you are a wicked man to your own selve. Mr man tell them your mind and cook with your cyclinder one you are tru take your ahit inside house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? by Burgerlomo: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2021
aytech360:

The story

Am I wicked

I hate when people are trying to take advantage of others, I hate when people are trying to play smart on other people, also I hate when people are trying to take someone's kindness for granted, so therefore what you did is considered not wicked at all but to show your neighbors that you're not a fool after all.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / Caption This Hilarious Family Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.