Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? (55692 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant. / 8 Things Women Look For In A Man Before Falling For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:09am On Oct 12, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
The mod dat post ds thing in front page is.........

. searching for the answer in the dictionary.....
I found it in (M).....go to M then A,.......?And the last one ......
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by DoctorStylish: 2:26am On Oct 12, 2021
This is just normal psychology. Normally when someone meets you one of the first things they tend to observe are your shoes . It happens subconsciously they themselves don’t do it intentionally.
What am I saying?
Wear good shoes.
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by cescky(m): 3:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:
I'll maybe only show them to the girls , I don't want some guy with a foot fetish jerking off to them cheesy

Happens to me too..

My feet are good looking..
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Flamemignon1(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Funflipper:

They think you are gay because your toes are exposed. There is a big stigma behind men wearing sandals and flip-flops because that is gay shit.
This has got to be the most outrageous thing i've heard in a while. A feet piece is now related to a sexual orientation
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by pensilpyper(m): 4:23am On Oct 12, 2021
has your feet walked through the valley of the shadow of death
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by and1one: 5:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Not accurate dear

NobleAngell:
How accurate is this?
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by merits(m): 6:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:
This happens almost everytime I go out wearing sandals, especially with jeans, there is at least one girl that will give repeated glances to them. Could they find my feet attractive, or my sandals weird?
Picture first.
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by mytym1: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:
This happens almost everytime I go out wearing sandals, especially with jeans, there is at least one girl that will give repeated glances to them. Could they find my feet attractive, or my sandals weird?
Can we see the legs and sandals they're always looks at?
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by princewarri1985: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:
They are looking at your feet because you have kpukpuyeke leg and crap feet, be like say you never know women
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2021
vibbb:
Lol, they can practically predict the size of your jon Thomas by your feet size and shape.
Lol is by hands
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Maliqcious:
The bigger feet the larger the d
Lies if it's big they will still complain
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by frozen70(f): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:

Some people have beautiful feets and wearing a lovely sandals, brings out the beauty in your feet and general appearance

So, if you have beautiful feets, then you have to be wearing eye catching Sandals

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by GindoX(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2021
After strolling all the way up, Op no gree post pictures. What kind nonsense is this?.. Sandals or palm. Just make sure is looking nice... And not too old, if is old you kan go use polish baff am.. that will attract a funny look... Have at least 10 pairs of footwear... Maybe na the same thing Dem dey see for ya legs always... grin
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Ogundex(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
OP it happens to me too... especially if I wore shoe ... there is the lady that she is always stare at my legs when we are greetings each other...I don't know why.. another lady has done that too..me self I don't understand why..

Not only ladies do that, men do too. Your shoes portrays your personality. From the quality to how worn and the shape of it. It reveals who you really are. Your financial status, character, demeanor, and taste. It tells a whole lot about you to those discerning. I can tell who you are from the shoes you wore to an occasion be it work, party or church. I can enlighten you more on this if you need it
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by macrodata(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:
it happens to me always. If you're light skinned with no discolouration on your feets, even you too will stare at your own feet from time to time.
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Ogundex(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2021
DoctorStylish:
This is just normal psychology. Normally when someone meets you one of the first things they tend to observe are your shoes . It happens subconsciously they themselves don’t do it intentionally.
What am I saying?
Wear good shoes.
It happens sub consciously maybe true, but you can easily tell a man from the shoes he is wearing. The tricks is how expensive, how well maintained the shoe is if well worn etc. You will get to know how high or low the taste and choice of the person wearing the shoes are. Your wrist watch and shoes reveals a lot about you before your dressing..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by itasakpa: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Women can tell your worth from the shoes you wear or sandals. That's what the look is all about. It's call the you get money? Look

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Geeman2006: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
Maybe you dey wear all those Moses sandals..

This made me laugh so hard, my colleagues at work are asking wetin happen. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by CCC2(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Women who should be looking your pocket are looking your feet hhhmmm. Post your sandal first, Moses didnt find his sandal after the burning bush incidence.
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Pootle: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
trim your fingernails
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Fantazy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:

Where's the picture of the feet?
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Maliqcious: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lies if it's big they will still complain
Am just telling you that's one of the criteria women use in assuming what is zip up.. It not about complaining.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by nini007(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pingpongball:
Show us your feet wearing the said sandals
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ogundex:

Not only ladies do that, men do too. Your shoes portrays your personality. From the quality to how worn and the shape of it. It reveals who you really are. Your financial status, character, demeanor, and taste. It tells a whole lot about you to those discerning. I can tell who you are from the shoes you wore to an occasion be it work, party or church. I can enlighten you more on this if you need it
please I need more enlightenment
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Ogundex(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
please I need more enlightenment

Regarding taste, a man's taste is easily discerned by the type of shoe he is putting on. If it's fake and shabby then he has a poor taste and is equal to a tramp and if the shoes are genuine leather and in good repairs then he definitely has a good taste and flaunts it.

Regarding financial status, you can easily tell a man's pocket by the shoes he is wearing.a costly and well maintained shoe differentiates you from a tramp and poor individual. Note that some individual can be well off but has a poor taste of dressing thus you can easily place the individual in the category of having poor taste.

Regarding dressing code, a guy who wears a snickers to a cooperate function clearly lacks sense of dressing. Wearing a black belt on brown shoe tells you lack dressing sense and verse versa.

Dressing to the occasion is really important as a man and should never be discarded as it reveals much about your status.
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by shegun4sur: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Clown
Re: Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? by stacyadams: 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ogundex:

It happens sub consciously maybe true, but you can easily tell a man from the shoes he is wearing. The tricks is how expensive, how well maintained the shoe is if well worn etc. You will get to know how high or low the taste and choice of the person wearing the shoes are. Your wrist watch and shoes reveals a lot about you before your dressing..
. Bro I saw u sent me a mail buy I can't access my mail..what's up? Good afternoon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.