Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) (55684 Views)

Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Close Friend Of The Delta Runaway Bride Reveals Why She Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Islie: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
From an earlier post about a bride that ran away....

https://www.nairaland.com/3732166/ondo-bride-disappears-fails-show

Peter Dada , Akure

The bride who failed to show up for her wedding ceremony on Saturday in Ondo town , Ondo State , Miss Taiwo Orimoloye, has called her parents from Osogbo, the capital of Osun State , according to a source close to the family.

Taiwo failed to show up for the church service on her wedding day, disappointing her husband to -be and many guests who attended the wedding.

Her parents and the family of the groom knew nothing about her whereabouts.

However, a resident of Christ Land area in Oka , Ondo, where the Taiwo ’s parents live, on condition of anonymity disclosed that the ‘runaway’ bride had called her parents on a different telephone line, informing them of her whereabouts.

The resident said, “ She has called her parents on a telephone line on Monday where she told them that she was in Osogbo. Her call, as a matter of fact has doused the tension in her family.

“ Everybody in the family is now happy that she is alive hale and hearty. ”

http://punchng.com/ondo-wedding-runaway-bride-resurfaces-in-osogbo-calls-parents/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by iyamchee(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Based on logistics..... She no wan do... grin

62 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by falconey(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
na those mama for village handwork be this..........

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Onos866: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
wink grin cheesy wink smiley

Why did she run away during courtship.

Hissssssssssss. I drop my pen! angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by kunlexy1759(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
That means she delibrately absconded on d wedding day. But WHY?

Abi she go eat oshogbo weed ni.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Village people have finally succeeded in her case, chai
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Davash222(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
She's with her real husband.. The 'waiting husband' should continue waiting.

Women summarised.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by SmartchoicesNG: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
kunlexy1759:

The man should take the matter to court .... It is a civil matter
http://citzenreporters..com/2016/04/breach-of-promise-to-marry-and-remedies.html?m=1

http://t.guardian.ng/features/the-breach-of-promise-to-marry-and-its-legal-consequences/
These links are for people who are interested in learning. Not trolls like falconey

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
ugly couple , she is wise

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by falconey(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

The man should take the matter to court .... It is a criminal offence

yes I adhere to that , her offence are; breach of trust and deprivation of the vagina.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by SmartchoicesNG: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
falconey:

yes I adhere to that , her offence are; breach of trust and deprivation of the vagina.
Don't quote me using a paralyzed brain.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by modelsms(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by falconey(m): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Don't quote me using a paralyzed brain.

oh! I see, I didn't know I quoted a low cognitive twerp, my bad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
kunlexy1759:

A good ex came back

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by SmartchoicesNG: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
falconey:

oh! I see, I didn't know I quoted a low cognitive twerp, my bad.
I don't have to educate you. Oau is already doing a half-baked job of your life.....

19 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by kunlexy1759(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tallesty1:
A good ex came back
well well well! May be. Or that ex is u.
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by dtruth50: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
whr is her pic in Oshogbo?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Maradonna: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
So what happened to all the food prepared?

25 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by loomer: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
U never wan marry u allow the poor boy spend money for no reason.

12 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by pbethel: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wetin she c wey make her change mind at d last hour.
Hhhmmm
God help d parties involved

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by amiibaby(f): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hnmmmm
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by DrObum(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hehehehehehe!

Mogbe oooo!
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by ekems2017(f): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
She wasn't in love with the man. Maybe they forced her into it

1 Like

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
See the man face sef like ghost for yoruba movie, why she no go run. grin
grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by kelvinjo94(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
loomer:
U never wan marry u allow the poor boy spend money for no reason.
ogun gbera
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
The husband face sef reach to make the bride run.......... angry

5 Likes

Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by JerryLegend(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Werey ni bride yi sha...wtf
And what about the food and wine??
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by klassykute(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
wehdon ma
Re: Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) by lilfreezy: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.