Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Please Advice A Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice A Brother. (820 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice A Brother. by Emirofmakurdi(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Good day everyone
I would just go straight to the point, I met this girl February this year, I liked her or would rather say I love her, I approached her, told her how I felt for her and asked her to be in a relationship with me, she politely declined and told me we could just be very good friends, since then we have been in touch, she even comes to my place sometimes to see me and even sleep over in most cases.
Recently she started asking me if I was still interested in dating her, that we should date, though I still love her, but I have discovered some things about her that is holding me back from dating her now. She has a sugar daddy and has been with so many guys, and she is currently still seeing the sugar daddy, I still love her. But I am just confused.
Please you guys should advice me on what to do. Thanks.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Sonnobax15(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Her sugar daddy shouldn't be your Problem bro....If to say na one of those tramadol boys she dey dey with na,I for say make you vanish for your life......If you be Sharp Nigha, you and her suppose rub mind together so that una two go capitalise on the sugar daddy via billing tongue.

Sugar daddy no too dey last during lashing na......Just less than 5 minutes,he don cum to him Senses..But if na tramadol boys na,I for say ennnnnnn,your Banny pot of beans don enter wahala lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother. by romunu(m): 11:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Maybe she’s getting to realize that she needs a steady man in her life, give her a chance.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by KiNg0G: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Good day everyone
I would just go straight to the point, I met this girl February this year, I liked her or would rather say I love her, I approached her, told her how I felt for her and asked her to be in a relationship with me, she politely declined and told me we could just be very good friends, since then we have been in touch, she even comes to my place sometimes to see me and even sleep over in most cases.
Recently she started asking me if I was still interested in dating her, that we should date, though I still love her, but I have discovered some things about her that is holding me back from dating her now. She has a sugar daddy and has been with so many guys, and she is currently still seeing the sugar daddy, I still love her. But I am just confused.

Men don't love.....men fûcks.

You sound like a weakling...
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Smartb0y: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2021
KiNg0G:

Men don't love.....men fûcks.

You sound like a weakling...
its not by force to comment oga,advice the fella or gtfo

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice A Brother. by xeratech: 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Good day everyone
I will advice you but answer this question first: what did you do when she slept over in your place?
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Starz825(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
Guy....
You don hear about redpill cheesy
Nak some....

So you want to settle down with a LovePeddler...who is currently seeing a sugar daddy....na here your love for her suppose don vanish... she's not even in love with you..

The girl na nympho....olosho

You asked her out she no gree....but took you as a friend with benefits by sleeping over in your house (sure know you have been fucccckkking her)...girl wey no gree date you officially but gree nak sleep overs.... that's a hoe right there... doesn't deserve your heart.

Wake up man, you deserve better....

One man no go ever do that kind girl...
Guy....Reason am na grin

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Emirofmakurdi(m): 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is this question really necessary? We have had sex a couple of times that she sleeps over in My house, if that's what you want to hear.
xeratech:

I will advice you but answer this question first: what did you do when she slept over in your place?
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Emirofmakurdi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yes, I have, what do you thinks I should do?
Starz825:
Guy....
You don hear about redpill cheesy
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by xeratech: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Is this question really necessary? We have had sex a couple of times that she sleeps over in My house, if that's what you want to hear.
OK sir. You are already dating her. Congrats!
It means you don't need to accept or ask her out anymore. Just play along.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Starz825(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Yes, I have, what do you thinks I should do?
Already modified my post
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by ahmthankgod(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Good day everyone
See, like or love your relationship as " " is okay.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Emirofmakurdi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Okay, but why do you really say so?
ahmthankgod:
See, like or love your relationship as friend is okay.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by ahmthankgod(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Okay, but why do you really say so?
okay As is it now, what's the different between relationship and friends?
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by merieam16(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
All this Saturday tales by noon light sef
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Spider20: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Once a simp, always a Simp.
You really wanna date a prostitute sad sad sad sad
Spits................. cool cool cool cool
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Limassol(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Good day everyone
That is a total red line, it is either with you or none. Be wise and walk away.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by FreeSpirited: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nairaland is the collection of Simps in Nigeria
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by bigcee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
I am speechless...Na wa o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by amedualiyu(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
A girl you claimed to love is fucking you and also fucking sugar daddy and you know about it. A good girl will never date sugar daddy no matter the condition. Guy please look for a serious babe because she will never leave d sugar daddy for you. D love for money and d spirit of fucking around is with her already.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Juliusmomoh: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
merieam16:
All this Saturday tales by noon light sef

Honestly mummy. am tired with all this cock and bull story...
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Offpoint1: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nigga advice yourself.
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by tommy20: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Don't date her now,you will be trapped, instead as a friend, keep advising her to change, if she does, then you can now ask her out again..........

Ire ooo
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by cooooooks(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Do what is best for you, shine your eye.

Not enough information to give advice.

Emirofmakurdi:
Good day everyone
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Pumpumking: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Good day everyone

angry
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Pumpumking: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Good day everyone

Ok so u meet babe 2years ago in February & u ain't fok her & then u askin us if she must date u....correct?
....so u one of those mr father chrissssmas type that spend moiney on women & dont get pucccccy or kiss in return..correct?
...brother.. I dont meaanto sound rudes but are u ok has in are u really really ok sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Please Advice A Brother. by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Her sugar daddy shouldn't be your Problem bro....If to say na one of those tramadol boys she dey dey with na,I for say make you vanish for your life......If you be Sharp Nigha, you and her suppose rub mind together so that una two go capitalise on the sugar daddy via billing tongue.

Sugar daddy no too dey last during lashing na......Just less than 5 minutes,he don cum to him Senses..But if na tramadol boys na,I for say ennnnnnn,your Banny pot of beans don enter wahala lipsrsealed
my brother where is sence in this

Re: Please Advice A Brother. by zed7: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
You deserve better, except you feel you don't. Avoid people with baggage and complications, it doesn't end well.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says He Loves Me And Buys Me Everything I Want But He Beats Me / Happy Birthday To Me / Breakups: Do You Prefer Being Ghosted Of A Honest Breakup Convo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.