Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Bible Is Overrated - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Overrated (2992 Views)

The Bible Is Just A Story Book , I Don't Know If Am The Only One Seeing It.. / Which Version Of The Christian Bible Is The Best? / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Is Overrated by orisa37: 6:36am On Oct 16, 2021
I think it's overrated because it doesn't deserve to be as praised as it is

Here you are jealous of The Bible being PRAISED. STOP IT.

It shouldn't be taken as seriously as it is taken

Here you are provoking Life. It's wrong.
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by orisa37: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2021
THE BIBLE IS VERY MUCH UNDERRATED.
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by bobestman(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2021
The holy scriptures which the Churchians plagiarized into Bible is a tree of life which everyone must eat(study and follow the rules or laws) to enable them gain eternal life.

That holy scriptures was sealed in the days of Daniel and to be revealed at endtime. All the Prophets also attests that the book was sealed and will only speak (be revealed at the time of the end). The Messiah even said that the true gospel of the kingdom ( not what they teach today ) will only go out in a time trouble and this was clearly written in Mathew 24.

The gentiles who are the enemies of the people of that book, when they enslaved those people, took the book which they don't understand and plagiarised it into Bible. The wrong stories were told to the world. The Bible is true but many things there were made up. Those who copied wrote according to the way they understood. The true book was never written in a language they could understand. Only the original people of that book can tell the world the truth

The Messiah of that people will arise at endtime and teach some of His people the truth of all that happened. They will go about and teach the world the whole truth to correct the lies before the wrath of the Father is unleased on the world.

Many Christians don't know that many things they teach are fabrications from the Vatican. They boast so much but don't know they are in error. The world is in troubles today cos of that lies. Only the truth when revealed will save and heal the world!
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by budaatum: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
LordReed:

Hope no pain.

Pain? Na, none at all my Lord. Got so much book in my head I can read my own mind. lol. You should hear buda arguing with mind to get it. All those claiming buda is nuts and confused would have a field day at my blessings. I guess I saw it coming. I spent 10 years living with a blind person to learn how to cope and its not as if I can not see. While my sight lasts, as in when I haven't overstrained, I probably see better then you. Overstrain, and it goes all dark.
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by LordReed(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
budaatum:

Pain? Na, none at all my Lord. Got so much book in my head I can read my own mind. lol. You should hear buda arguing with mind to get it. All those claiming buda is nuts and confused would have a field day at my blessings. I guess I saw it coming. I spent 10 years living with a blind person to learn how to cope and its not as if I can not see. While my sight lasts, as in when I haven't overstrained, I probably see better then you. Overstrain, and it goes all dark.

Glad no pain my dear buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Overrated by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
budaatum:

Are you homosexual?
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by budaatum: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crystyano:

Are you homosexual?

How is my sexuality any of your business, hell?
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2021
budaatum:

How is my sexuality any of your business, hell?

What sort of vomit is this??
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 17, 2021
budaatum:
While I am glad you are at least reading buda, do know that if you want to understand buda you'd ask questions.

GodHead85

You need to let this &_###&_ know you are not Hell Victorinho
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by orunto27: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
No. It is underrated.
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by orunto27: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
No. It is understated.
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by GodHead85: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2021
budaatum:
What's funny, HellVictorinho, your demons following you whatever your moniker.

.....You are even more insane than I thought. Pray tell..... , can you offer proof of your accusation
Re: The Bible Is Overrated by budaatum: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2021
GodHead85:

.....You are even more insane than I thought. Pray tell..... , can you offer proof of your accusation

If you aren't hell I'm stunned you share his malady and hope you both find the cure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Will Michael Jackson Go To Heaven? / Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire / A Photo Of Barack Obama Singing Hymn In A Church On Easter Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.