Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency (21978 Views)

APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Deltafirstson:
Talkative ..
Oga go and hustle for it and stop sleeping and waiting for manner to down from heaven.

Help me tell them o......say manna don finish for heaven o.....that they need to work on their politics, cause they are totally politically handicapped......if they are expecting the presidential ticket to be given to them ,on a platter of gold.....then , they ain't serious........
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by stinechykee: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
afroniger:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/south-east-governors-demand-2023-presidency/
Watch and see how the children of hate that praise Devil Umahi for being anti Igbos in all his speech will come and start attacking him for this his statement.Any Igbos that speak against their people will be in their best book but immediately you deviated and speak in the favour of Igbos you will become their enemy.Hahahaha
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Rugaria: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
princemartinsG:

Its one thing for it to be the turn of the East.

Its another thing for the East to have capable, competent candidate with a national charisma

And a drug Lord like Tinubu and one disoriented mujahideen like Buhari are the only ones with the "capabilities, competency and national competence" to win the show, right? Just look at your life..
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:

That’s the problem every region is supporting their leaders even bad or good for the presidency but here you are castigating your own to prove what, I don’t know
What’s your game plan you want the ticket but you won’t support those that are capable of securing the ticket
Beebeeóoh what’s happening down there
Me I’m even confuse
Baba, my confusion is even more confused and as a matter of fact, I don't think we have a presidential candidate in the east now. What we have now are efulefu's, persona none grata's and people that are eager to clean Fulani people's butt 365 days in a year. Take for example, do we talk about Umahi, Uzodimma or Orji Uzor Kalu.

Peter Obi is outta the fray because he's from the opposition

Baba, to be honest with you, what Nigeria needs now is restructuring not Osinbajo, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Umahi, OUK or hardship and sorrow distributor that is presently on the seat.

Like this, I don't talk about Nigeria again because I can't hustle to eat and after eating I'll waste my precious strength talking about Nigeria thereby losing my strength which will result me eating again. Local man cannot can angry
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Obicon(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Truth be told, south east has been forgotten for long and should be given chance to produce next president of this nation. By this way, the secessionists agitation will stop.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Oduduwa707: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
they supported Obasanjo from SW and Jonathan from SS. What is wrong if the two region support them too now. Let there be justice and equity.

Guy, let me school you!

The Igbos have maximum hatred and animosity for Yorubas. The same Yoruba that's been so good and accommodating to them since time immemorial. undecided
The Igbos ONLY voted for OBJ simply cuz the Yorubas agreed and planned not to vote for him. The Yorubas favored Falae over OBJ. The Igbos seeing this went ahead to vote for OBJ just to spite the Yorubas.

The same thing they did during the 1993 elections. They voted for Tofa. The only region MKO lost was the SE. The Igbos are ungrateful bunch of Savages. Pathetic beings indeed. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Bamzyriches451: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Everybody just dey demand anyhow
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Hellonearth007: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will ensure the above is done. It is on record that he was the first civilian governor to appoint Igbos as commissioners in Lagos state. He will integrate the south east into the mainstream of national politics and make a deal with Nnamdi Kanu to renounce Biafra and join the Federal executive council as minister of national unity and integration.

That guy u just mentioned his name will not see the election day.Spiritually,he has been taken away.
Watch and see how the event will unfold
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Ttalk: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

What are you offering ? State it clear ..north is offering us vice , SSG , finance and work ministry plus NNPC ...what can yorubas offer Igbos ?

Obasanjo offered better as a president, stop being childish
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by mrvitalis(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ttalk:

Obasanjo offered better as a president, stop being childish
What did obj offer us ? Senate ? What else
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Danjikanbauchi: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Guy, let me school you!

The Igbos have maximum hatred and animosity for Yorubas. The same Yoruba that's been so good and accommodating to them since time immemorial. undecided
The Igbos ONLY voted for OBJ simply cuz the Yorubas agreed and planned not to vote for him. The Yorubas favored Falae over OBJ. The Igbos seeing this went ahead to vote for OBJ just to spite the Yorubas.

The same thing they did during the 1993 elections. They voted for Tofa. The only region MKO lost was the SE. The Igbos are ungrateful bunch of Savages. Pathetic beings indeed. angry
since from the time of Awo the Yorubas sees Igbos as competitors with them but Igbos I know are by far above the kwolokwolo. Go schooled your village market women. Tell me any Igbo that have won election in SW from Ojukwu, to muagharu, just tell me, even when obi became vice to Atiku did you vote for him. Look at fashola minister of work no single project in SE. Brother pls go and sleep good night.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by UltimateStarman: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by israelinvests: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Guy, let me school you!

To butress ur point no single Igbo visit tinubu...
They are against the south cus of jealousy they haboured in their heart for sw....
If they fail to act right this time 8 won't support any thing from that angle again...
My opinion though

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Kyase(m): 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba, my confusion is even more confused and as a matter of fact, I don't think we have a presidential candidate in the east now. What we have now are efulefu's, persona none grata's and people that are eager to clean Fulani people's butt 365 days in a year. Take for example, do we talk about Umahi, Uzodimma or Orji Uzor Kalu.

Peter Obi is outta the fray because he's from the opposition

Baba, to be honest with you, what Nigeria needs now is restructuring not Osinbajo, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi, Umahi, OUK or hardship and sorrow distributor that is presently on the seat.

Like this, I don't talk about Nigeria again because I can't hustle to eat and after eating I'll waste my precious strength talking about Nigeria thereby losing my strength which will result me eating again. Local man cannot can angry

Do you think restructuring would work?
It might work for some region but some region won’t find it easy( talking about my region and state) Na die we go die

I believe this system of government will work with little tweaking if the right person is up there. But the question now is, who’s the right person?

Kalu is more of a OBJ guy and I don’t think he will asslick any Fulani but it’s a different ball game with gov Hope

As for OBi, I think something can still happen in the opposition, you never can tell

God help us in this country
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Oduduwa707: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
since from the time of Awo the Yorubas sees Igbos as competitors with them but Igbos I know are by far above the kwolokwolo. Go schooled your village market women. Tell me any Igbo that have won election in SW from Ojukwu, to muagharu, just tell me, even when obi became vice to Atiku did you vote for him. Look at fashola minister of work no single project in SE. Brother pls go and sleep good night.

This is exactly the biggest problem with you Igbos... You guys lack logical and rational thought-process. You're led by emotions and sentiments. For once, try and be objective. A Yoruba man won't vote incompetent pple based on sentiments but, rather on values and objectivity.
We allow you ungrateful Savages dwell in our lands yet, you guys keep whining and crying foul.

Go back to your fvcked up jungle! angry

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
kudinkarfe:
The problem is can they choose consensus candidate? The last time I checked they hardly agree on issue.
It may be through consensus or election. At the end of the day, a winner emerges and others support him. I believe Igbo politicians have learnt their lessons and are ready to prove naysayers wrong on this concept of Igbo unity. A Nigerian president of Igbo extraction is highly needed now. Thanks.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by NGpatriot: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Foolish clowns, always demanding as if den put juju for mouth?

Na so den dey become president?

grin grin
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Antoeni:
Bunch of Jokers, A Man Whose House is on Fire, Dont go About Chasing Rats,
Southeast Governors put Your States and Region in Order Before talking of Ruling Nigeria
They will do just that when their kinsman in control of the police, DSS, army and civil defense as the president and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces. Niger Delta militancy did not stop former president Good luck Jonathan's emergence neither did Boko Haram menace stop president Buhari becoming the president of Nigeria. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by PassingShot(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rugaria:
The North has been there for ten years now. That is if you add Yaraduas 2 years to Buhari 6 locust years. By the time Buhari is through, the North would have been there for 12 years! The North has had the vice presidency for 16 years under Nomadi Sambo and Atiku Abubakar. The South West has had the presidency for 8 solid years with Obasanjo and now chasing another 8 solid years with the vice presidency. We are not talking of over 4 decades of military dictatorship by these wayward clans! It's the turn of the east! Simple as that. If you guys can't stand an igboman as your president, fine, Then let my people go... But If any of you insists that the Igbo must be part of Nigeria and yet should Not be allowed to head the country, then you are pulling the tiger by the tail. It will bite.. it will bite very very very madly..

Load of rubbish.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Danjikanbauchi: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oduduwa707:

This is exactly the biggest problem with you Igbos... You guys lack logical and rational thought-process. You're led by emotions and sentiments. For once, try and be objective. A Yoruba man won't vote incompetent pple based on sentiments but, rather on values and objectivity.
We allow you ungrateful Savages dwell in our lands yet, you guys keep whining and crying foul.

Go back to your fvcked up jungle! angry
how competent was Buhari then and now Sir, you that vote out of emotion. We have seen the logical and rationality of the Yorubas in voting BUHARI. Empty skulls forming logical.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Walkee: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
DSC7:
South East deserves the presidency to douse tension....
deserves it for cursing every other tribe in Nigeria 24/7

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by AnanseK(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
No body gives you Presidency in a democracy. You work for it, cultivate good will and campaign, appeal directly to the electorate. As for hate speech, the SE people are the masters of it.
If you would ask me , the Igbos have more chance of getting Biafra than getting the Nigerian Presidency and I will advise them to sustain their Biafra secession efforts. I support their separation, we are tired.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
abysirius:
Giving your ticket to a SE candidate automatically reduces your chances of winning 2023 election. No region in the south can win a general election without the support of the North. So the question
is who among the 3 regions (SE, SW & SS) in the South do u think the Hausas will support? The igbo never hide their hatred for the north and I think the feelings is mutual.
You are not correct sir. The Igbos voted for Shehu Shagari/Alex Ekwueme ticket, voted for Bashir Tofa, voted for late former president Umar Musa Yar'Adua and voted for Atiku Abubakar. They have a running battle with president Buhari, not the Hausas or the North. In my humble opinion, it is those who don't want an Igbo man/woman to become Nigerians president in 2023 that are the real enemies of One Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Onuoha1234:
Good show. Now the East has woken up.Then it will be up to ballot.
If it is just and right to zone it to the South without northern contest, it is equally just and right to zone it to the Southeast without contest from the Southwest. Justice cannot be half-baked. Thanks.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:

Do you think restructuring would work?
It might work for some region but some region won’t find it easy( talking about my region and state) Na die we go die

I believe this system of government will work with little tweaking if the right person is up there. But the question now is, who’s the right person?

Kalu is more of a OBJ guy and I don’t think he will asslick any Fulani but it’s a different ball game with gov Hope

As for OBi, I think something can still happen in the opposition, you never can tell

God help us in this country
Restructuring will work bro and you guys won't die either though it's gonna be hard at first but will soften as time goes on. Again, it will make all the governors to put on their thinking cap's and find ways to increase their IGR rather than this feeding bottle style of governance we're practicing now which made the governors became lazy ass's.

Getting the right person is not the problem, the problem of Nigeria is that we place ethnicity before any other thing and that's why Nigeria is where it is today.

Kalu was OBJ's boy then but frolicks with Fulani's now so, he must dance to their tune. Remember, his fraud case was quashed for a reason unless he wants to be ....

As for Peter Obi, eye yam just watching.

God has hands off in anything concerning Nigeria long time ago, he's attending to countries that are serious
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Very shameful.

Igbos are led by cowards. You wear Lion on your body, but you beg for Presidency like a lamb.

They had opportunity to ride with IPOB and ESN but they became cowards and allow Fulanis to demonize IPOB and kill them, now they have no one to defend their land against the Fulani Army and Police, yet they beg for Presidency.

If they pushed for Biafra, they would have earned their right and atleast use it as bargaining chip for the Presidency.

Wisdom is not holiness. This world is a business and in business there is no need to be holy. Kingdom of God even suffers violence and the most violent takes it by force.

Power is not given. It is earned.
If power is not given but earned in this context of One Nigeria, then it should be open to all including the northern politicians. Thanks.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by omoharry(f): 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kyase:

That’s the problem every region is supporting their leaders even bad or good for the presidency but here you are castigating your own to prove what, I don’t know
What’s your game plan you want the ticket but you won’t support those that are capable of securing the ticket
Beebeeooh what’s happening down there
Me I’m even confuse
Oga tell me which of the present leader in the south east is credible to be president? is it Uzordinma the betrayer of his own people? or Umahi who would rather tell his people to fast and pray rather than confront the headmen like Akaredolu did.That psychophant that even prayed for Buhari to rule nigeria again. Then we have Obiano that has continued to Ignore all southern unity meeting. And has refused to sign the anti-grazing bil, despite the killings in his region by herdsmen..Name one Leader from the east that you can vouch, that you believe will be a good leader to rule Nigeria. I like Peter obi, becos of his antecedent, Bath Nnaji and some credible Igbo leaders that can be packaged and supported by all Igbos, before they can be marketed and promoted to rest of the country..But they will never allow these people, becos these jokes you call leaders of the east will want to rule Nigeria when then know they cannot even secure their state .
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Austineva:
Bunch of efulefus. All we want Biafran. Simple. Or are u all deaf?
That 'we' should be you, your spouse and children. On One Nigeria of equity and justice, the Igbo people stand. An Igbo person should be the next president of Nigeria by the grace of God.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Omodua(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abdul05:
angry
South East Governors don't know how to play politics. You reach out to other Governors and stakeholders to actualize this dream. You can't sit at the comfort zone of your state and expect the Presidency.
Southern Governors Forum is a good meeting point to sell this dream. But they backed out,except Enugu State Governor. Umahi has always been absent since inspection of the meeting. Ditto IMO, Abia and Anambra state Governors. Obiano never attended nor send Deputy. The last meeting in Enugu, Anambra was absent. And now, you're talking of presidency without collective will and approach.
Umahi went to APC to become Vice President. But how is this dream manifesting by boycotting meetings of southern Governors where he could sell his manifesto.
South East presidency appears to be a pipe dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by FreedomfromtheT: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
jneutron4000:
We would continue to offer your people the fertile ground they benefits in our land that makes them progress also your son joe Igbokwe got an appointment in our land, an estate in gbagada is named after your son just last week, we have given you the chance to control major Markets in our land and you shall continue to do so if you support our political interest. What you have being benefiting and stands to benefit is far greater than the VP slot so it is left to you to make the right decision. 2023 will determine your destiny in Yoruba land, in the history of all the pogroms and killings that has happened in Nigeria history especially those melted on your people, you know those that has done that to your people and you keep voting for them against us. If by 2023 you support them again, we go move una go North o since una like to dey support them
If you really want the presidency to come South, please support an Igbo man. Don't let greed and division among the South cost us the presidency. Once the North know that we, the Southerners are really united in this quest for power shift, they have no choice than to yield. Forget about the online fight here on Nairaland forum which I believe sometimes are engineered by the divide and rule game masters, Igbos have a lot to do with Yorubas. A lot of Igbo men married Yoruba wives while a lot of Yoruba men married Igbo wives like Governor Rotimi Akeredolu. I have a lot of Yoruba friends and classmates. I am your inlaw too. Let's join hands and make the Southern Project 2023 a reality and ensure equity and justice. God bless you and God bless One Nigeria.
Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by Omodua(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu will ensure the above is done. It is on record that he was the first civilian governor to appoint Igbos as commissioners in Lagos state. He will integrate the south east into the mainstream of national politics and make a deal with Nnamdi Kanu to renounce Biafra and join the Federal executive council as minister of national unity and integration.
Lol
You must be a good politician. This is what Buhari lacks and by extension, northern establishment.
Good one!

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Demand 2023 Presidency by ThatFairGuy: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Give us one tangible reason Afonja skull miner, Almajiri, Fulani and all Muslim Terrorist Should vote Ndi Igbo in the forthcoming National election?
mandax:

If not that Nigeria’s power brokers then had already decided on rotating the presidency to the Yoruba, how could OBJ just freed from prison and with N20,000 in his bank account, defeat Alex Ekwueme who formed PDP?

If Yoruba support Igbo for president in 2023, presidency shall come to the south.

But if Yoruba want to preside over Nigeria for the 2nd time before the Igbo, north will resist rotation; northerner succeeds PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Says Buhari Is An Exceptional Leader (Photos) / Okada Ban: Lagos Set To Crush Another 2,228 Motorcycles / Nwabueze Blasts Jonathan For National Conference Committee Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.