Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Best ISP In Nigeria? - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (36267 Views)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / Swift The Best Isp In Nigeria? / Best Isp For Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by Slyphax(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2011
I live in sapele,delta state and i av gotten evrything ready for my cafe but wat remains is getting fast n reliable isp. I av tried directonpc bt their quarterly plan is 300k n dts jus 2 costly. I need ur help fast pls. I av 12pc n space 4 6laptop connection. Urgent help pls
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by hakon: 3:16pm On May 13, 2011
@ Slyphax, I will give you N184,800.00 you can get a KU band internet solution for your cafe. equipment is free the you only pay for 3 months subscription and a one time activation fee of 200 dollars.

Bandwidth Plan = 64/256Kbps (Cafe Starter)

Monthly subscription 300 dollars X 3 = 900 Dollars
Activation Charges = 200 Dollars
Subtotal= 1100 Dollars
5 % VAT= 55 Dollars

Total= 1155 Dollars X N160 = N184,800.00

call Ikemefuna Nnaji on 07030106698 or email Ikemefuna@hyperia.com
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by calcentron: 1:50pm On May 14, 2011
Tevci DroidPad - Simplified Mobile Internet Device. Nigeria's best 7" flat widescreen android tablet which provides a fantastic multimedia and internet experience. Unveiling soon. Visit http://www.tevci.com for more information.
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by wole8029: 12:12am On Sep 16, 2011
is iwp still working, pls send me detail can i have a test server , tanx
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by sammirano: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2011
DOPC is going crazy can u imagine them limiting DATA Download on unwired , I bet they will lose a lot of customers soon
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by justkency: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ Erastus, I followed you when you were with swift 4g. How good is this ISP? Is there coverage in Ago Palace way Okota? Also, will I be getting 2mbps rather than something else? Please revert
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by abolyem(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
If i must comment on this spectanet access, the speed might be good but the support is very poor. Anytime they have downtime, it takes very long time for them to resolve like 2 to 3 hours at times. For 2 days now, my access has been down seeing expiry page when i try to browse when i paid for 1 month last week, i only brose for seven days before this started. i showed them all necessary details for them to work with but up till now, i cant browse.
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by targus: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2012
I'm planning to get a broadband service in Nigeria, can anybody please tell me which Isp is better in term of SPEED, RELIABILITY AND SUPPORT between IPNX and SWIFT. Thanks
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by skymaxnig: 10:22pm On May 03, 2012
Send an email stating your requirements to info@skymaxnig.net
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by tonydubai: 9:17pm On May 04, 2012
anyone know best ISP to use in Anambera please some one help ME
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by esmsafrica: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Take advantage of the top 10 and best internet service provider in Nigeria.
visit: www.cobranet.org
For more info: call us 08155558885, 08025500447
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by purplekayc(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
who know about spectranet peeps?/
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by davidadenrele: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Based on your request it all depends on what you need, are u in need of a dedicated bandwidth or probably u need an internet service that can serve you for a personal usage feel free to contact me, on this mobile numbers 017901844.08023900627, nevertheless there's no perfect ISP in Nigeria what you have now is most ISP trying to sustain there network services due to emergency fiber-cuts, epileptic downtime but you also have to look at things from business angle most Nigeria ICT,or ISP companies are not finding it easy doing business in Nigeria due to government hash economic policies, but it i will advise you not to give up try any of the ISP of your choice and try have a personal contact to anyone working in any of there technical departments of such ISPs in case any major technical issues or challenges, last seek out peoples, opinion, and do an underground research that suits what you need in terms reliability, prompt service delivery, good network coverage,and low downtimes.

Best of Luck!!
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by Malawian(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
dopc is "plug and go back to your house" especially around coker in orile iganmu. i am switching to spectranet next week. i just tested their network today and it was very okay.
Re: The Best ISP In Nigeria? by ukachimo: 3:58am On Dec 24, 2012
@purplekayc, Some 3 months ago they were having one downtime too many, basically cos they were tinkering their subscription plan, though they were Bamboozling guys instead of acknowledge the problem, l guess now they are fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

USA Used HP Elite Book 840 G3 Core I5 For Sale / Am I The Only One Suffering From Smile 4G LTE. / How To Recover Files From A Dead Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.