Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland (3905 Views)

Is Slawomiir Dead??? / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by starbuck(f): 2:15am On Oct 10, 2021
And you didn't find it note worthy to mention NwaAmaikpe undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by iamyemiakins(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Na FalseProphet1 dey reign now.

This I have seen grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by BigDawsNet: 6:24am On Oct 10, 2021
Righteousness religion comments on religiou posts is very fast

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by illicit(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by pointblank247(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Abeg wetin be swallow mill bikonu ?

Meanwhile creating another moniker to praise your self and justify your joblessness is vainglorious.

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
pointblank247:
Abeg wetin be swallow mill bikonu ?

Meanwhile creating another moniker to praise your self and justify your joblessness is vainglorious.

Lol, happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Rahbiew: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2021
Premiumwriter:
The only influential person I know on nairaland is eliosk.

The rest na water go carry dem like Davido and chioma
Eliok real OG
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by mosdii(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2021
The message still remains Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

13 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by TheEnygma(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2021
starbuck:
And you didn't find it note worthy to mention NwaAmaikpe undecided undecided
The guy hasn't been consistent on nairaland for sometime now.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2021
mosdii:
The message still remains Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Annoying but true. Only girls and few guys wey dey never show Pepe will argue otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2021
africonn:

LoL, I dey flex my writing skills, I got to write more to improve
happy writing

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Commentor: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Some people get time sha?

It might appear so, but I tell you it is attitude such as the op's that made advanced nations develop.

You see, these people can take a single subject e.g. groundnuts and start all manner of research in it.

They can take the word "if" and probe it until they reach a conclusion on its usage and outcome when utilised.

Africans see everything as overfeeding and conceit. Little do they know that the act of analysis is what brings forth a philosophy and change .

3 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Oturatetuala(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2021
We sell 100percent sure games if you are interested, kindly message us on WhatsApp with the number 08136405483. Winning is guaranteed. Thanks
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by ChasinGood(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just thinking out loud. Imagine if the damn nigger dude and pastor righteousness find themselves in the same space,who will convert(influence) who? grin

3 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by muller101(m): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Damn niggar is an online thief.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
ChasinGood:
Just thinking out loud. Imagine if the damn nigger dude and pastor righteousness find themselves in the same space,who will convert(influence) who? grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by AngelHoly(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Apart from to come and read news

Is there any other thing that is happening here that I don't knw
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Xbee007(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
africonn:

That's how you fail exams, simple question. I can now confirm you only read the caption. Leave sentiment.
Don't mind him with his negative energy.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Xbee007(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
PCSI:

Abeg make we hear word. What makes him influential ?... dat guy just dey yarn dust for Nairaland.

Damn niggar my a$$
Carry your negative energy go some place else. You ruined a fun thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by ospreywin(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
What of falseprophet1... grin. That one will just drop prophecy and you'll be amused.
Nwamimo1 with the gif
Chatinent these days is also consistent in sensible threads...

Make we no lie there are real mad people on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Daum: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
TheEnygma:

The guy hasn't been consistent on nairaland for sometime now.

Nwamaikpe is Lord naaaauuuuu
When i read a comment, immediately i know its him. Old users of Nairaland know Nwamaikpe is boss

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Vinnie2000(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
ChasinGood:

Lolsss..
Good Imagination, Bro!!

Slawormiir with his Weed, Alcohol and Pussy Yarnings go give Righteousness2 big headache!!.. cheesy cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PapaNnamdi: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stupidity is when you comment on nairaland consistently with nothing to show for it,

U are just building another man's dream with ur consistency here, try advertise with ur popularity and watch the minions admins ban you for 30years..

MUMUMAN
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Vinnie2000(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
PapaNnamdi:
Stupidity is when you comment on nairaland consistently with nothing to show for it,

U are just building another man's dream with ur consistency here, try advertise with ur popularity and watch the minions admins ban you for 30years..

MUMUMAN

Some of u Guy's Brains are only Filled with Insults! Nothing more! Like the PC, whatever dudesad sad

So u are Dissing the OP for what? For being a Nairalander?
Or You are Envious of Seun, the owner of the Forum? undecided

Just Stop being Jealous!
Most pple here are doing well Financially,ok?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PapaNnamdi: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Some of u Guy's Brains are only Filled with Insults! Nothing more! Like the PC, whatever dudesad sad

Just Stop being Jealous!

Did I mention any body??

Go read that post again
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PapaNnamdi: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Just Stop being Jealous!
I am a business man,
And I live by business principles,
If you are offended by my point of view,
That means you have been wasting useful time here being consistent with nothing to show for it.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Efelefu: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
VillageBus:
guy abeg remove me from this thing, I no be same person as the other monikers u drop.
you be 3diot...y u quote everything?

F001
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by slickycee: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Damn Nigga
Na cruise o

I like that damn nigga guy

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Mrsimini(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nairaland guys are pathetic. Only very are reasonable. Me included.
Slawomir is anti Christ but I love righteousness2 & mosdi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Gist About Our First Sex And How Old Were You / Is There Any Women Who Is Over 18 And Still A Virgin / Is It True Women Love Funny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.