Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland (3911 Views)

Is Slawomiir Dead??? / BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
We have few dudes that are influential on this platform without actually knowing them in person or who they are, here is what everyone can learn from them.

1. Consistency matters, I usually wonder whether slawomiir and righteousness2 uses automated software, they are too consistent for a platform that doesn't pay shit. I guess they enjoy what they do here.

2. Branding, believe it or not slawomiir, righteousness and the likes are brands here, they are known for something, bad or good and they defend it everyday.

3. Easily relatable, mosdii also fits into the above even though annoying but alot can relate with the women are useless campaign and he is known for that. I usually wonder where righteousness2 get his likes from cos from my view he talks trash every time, but you know what we are in Nigeria and a lot of people can easily relate with him.

There are other lesson but this are what stood out to me the most. Combine this three lessons in building an online business or product then it's only a matter of time. I am applying this lessons to my YouTube channel and it's not doing bad,

Best of luck!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by overdrive(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Damn niggar grin

47 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by jonaifame22(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Yolo

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PCSI: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
africonn:
We have few dudes that are influential on this platform without actually knowing them in person or who they are, here is what everyone can learn from them.

1. Consistency matters, I usually wonder whether slawomiir and righteousness2 uses automated software, they are too consistent for a platform that doesn't pay shit. I guess they enjoy what they do here.

2. Branding, believe it or not slawomiir, righteousness and the likes are brands here, they are known for something, bad or good and they defend it everyday.

3. Easily relatable, mosdii also fits into the above even though annoying but alot can relate with the women are useless campaign and he is known for that. I usually wonder where righteousness2 get his likes from cos from my view he talks trash every time, but you know what we are in Nigeria and a lot of people can easily relate with him.

There are other lesson but this are what stood out to me the most. Combine this three lessons in building an online business or product then it's only a matter of time. I am applying this lessons to my YouTube channel and it's not doing bad,

Best of luck!

Abeg make we hear word. What makes him influential ?... dat guy just dey yarn dust for Nairaland.

Damn niggar my a$$

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Some people get time sha?

26 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
PCSI:

Abeg make we hear word. What makes him influential ?... dat guy just dey yarn dust for Nairaland.

Damn niggar my a$$

You know am or u know no am, simple question? I am not his fan or minion but I hate hypocrisy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Some people get time sha?

LoL, I dey flex my writing skills, I got to write more to improve

3 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PCSI: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
africonn:

You know am or u know no am, simple question? I am not his fan or minion but I hate hypocrisy.

You no b fan but u dey lick im a$$, dey write epistle.

Nkita ofia

9 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by VillageBus(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
INTERNATIONAL11:
I have the pictures of the troll behind the monikers inspectorlawal. Disturb. Ecommm.

Femalesoldier. militarywoman . OYIKOCHO . Samueltemi337. PiggyvestTroll. Waragainstbegga. PiggyvestTroll . FatherBegBeg. 7evenT7. youngcee . sukhothai . . miracood . Iboboyswag . ServanTheG . Undertaker001 . IFuckYurMama . Catfishing . miracood miracood2 . Fatheranini . youngcee . Salamander Gentleboy TheUndertaker

Adolfhitler001 . Johnayoola . VillageBus . Paulgabrielz . Waragainstbegga . Beggilygegyboy . fatherfraudmas fatherbegmas .fatherfraudmas . FatherANINI. FatherANINIs

Send me a pm and I will furnish you with enough pictures for free
guy abeg remove me from this thing, I no be same person as the other monikers u drop.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Vinnie2000(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Damn Niggar!!
The Way Slawormiir gets to comment on First page tho..
It's like he gets a bleep once a Topic hits FP! smiley

As for Righteousness2, I like his posts some times
But
Do not Like most of his Religious, conspiracy theories e.g. There is Spiritual forces controlling BBN or A Demon is controlling a Rapist, etc.. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Premiumwriter: 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
The only influential person I know on nairaland is eliosk.

The rest na water go carry dem like Davido and chioma

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
PCSI:

Nkita ofia

That's how you fail exams, simple question. I can now confirm you only read the caption. Leave sentiment.

5 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Vinnie2000(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
PCSI:

Nkita ofia

Shut Up!!
Leave the OP alone! Let him express himself as he likes!

How is creating a topic about a Person or persons Asslicking?

U guys just Abuse English words!! sad

12 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Damn Niggar!!
The Way Slawormiir gets to comment on First page tho..
It's like he gets a bleep once a Topic hits FP! smiley

As for Righteousness2, I like his posts some times
But
Do not Like most of his Religious, conspiracy theories e.g. There is Spiritual forces controlling BBN or A Demon is controlling a Rapist, etc.. undecided

At first I used to read his comments, now na automatic skip, but I still commends him for his writing skills and tenacity.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PCSI: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Shut Up!!
Leave the OP alone! Let him express himself as he likes!

How is creating a topic about a Person or persons Asslicking?

U guys just Abuse English words!! sad

Another a$$ licker spotted. Please do me a favour and hit ur head really on d wall till ur empty skull cracks. Afo anu.

africonn:

That's how you fail exams, simple question. I can now confirm you only read the caption. Leave sentiment.

And as for you numb skull. I can see ur future looks like a broken compass.... it lacks direction.

Ike nsi

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by wunmi590(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2021

1 Share

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Apus: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Apus: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
africonn:

Best of luck!

Abeg add FalseProphet1. The guy dey always give me joy with that his fake prophecy grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
PCSI:

Another a$$ licker spotted. Please do me a favour and hit ur head really on d wall till ur empty skull cracks. Afo anu.

And as for you numb skull. I can see ur future looks like a broken compass.... it lacks direction.

Ike nsi

U are a Big Uneducated Goat!
And ur Head is Clearly very Empty! sad undecided

Just Goan Sleep, Ok?

2morro Sunday, Make sure U Attend church and Pray for Sense or a cure to your Foolishness!
Have a nice time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
PCSI:

Ike nsi

Rant all you want you are entitled to it, who cares what you write or think. It's your fvcking opinion so keep ranting. Faceless forum, who you tell me this shit if I were in front of you. I doubt it. Quit being a toothless lion. See how you derail thread with meaningless shit.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PCSI: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
africonn:

Rant all you want you are entitled to it, who cares what you write or think. It's your fvcking opinion so keep ranting. Faceless forum, who you tell me this shit if I were in front of you. I doubt it. Quit being a toothless lion. See how you derail thread with meaningless shit.

U be mumu man... u fit stand me 4 street?.. i so woop ur a$s dat u would run with ur tail between ur legs screaming like an ekuke dat u are.

Vinnie2000:

U are a Big Uneducated Goat!
And ur Head is Clearly very Empty! sad undecided

Just Goan Sleep, Ok?

2morro Sunday, Make sure U Attend church and Pray for Sense or a cure to your Foolishness!
Have a nice time! smiley

Try and apply some deodorant in ur mouth next time b4 u quote me cus i can smell ur bull$#!t from here.

Mpki

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
PCSI:

U be mumu man... u fit stand me 4 street?.. i so woop ur a$s dat u would run with ur tail between ur legs screaming like an ekuke dat u are.

Try and apply some deodorant in ur mouth next time b4 u quote me cus i can smell ur bull$#!t from here.

Mpki

grin, you know what even though I for like continue dey drag with you, but one person must get sense and time not to waste, so I will pass. When addressing people here write, no be only you get local dialects, oh I forgot you are primary schl cert holder! Enjoy the rest of the night sir, pray before sleeping cos of demons.
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by PCSI: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
africonn:

grin, you know what even though I for like continue dey drag with you, but one person must get sense and time not to waste, so I will pass. When addressing people here write, no be only you get local dialects, oh I forgot you are primary schl cert holder! Enjoy the rest of the night sir, pray before sleeping cos of demons.

Pray ke?... na me b d demon. And na u i 1 torment dis nite.

Modified: Glad i derailed the thread.
grin
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by africonn: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
PCSI:

Pray ke?... na me b d demon. And na u i 1 torment dis nite.

Modified: Glad i derailed the thread.
grin

Congrats, for derailing the thread anyways we cool wink. Good night boss

1 Like

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Gadafii: 12:19am On Oct 10, 2021
Lasisi69 used to be popular too with his end time comments grin

2 Likes

Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Habib101: 12:35am On Oct 10, 2021
PCSI:

Damn niggar my a$$
grin asin
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by odinson1(m): 1:04am On Oct 10, 2021
G
Re: Lessons To Learn From Slawomiir And Nairaland by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Damn Niggarr! That dude na cruise grin Funny and easy to relate with.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / Whats The Best Reaction To An Unfaithful Girl Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.