Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns (52262 Views)

All African Games: Nigerian Athletes Break African Record In Thrilling Race / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by sonofElElyon: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
SonofDevil:
fury knows wilder is not a boxer that's why wilder is one of fury easiest fight in his career.

How many fighter have fury knockout out in his entire career?
Aj has fought less than fury but he has more knockout than fury

Fury has 31 or 32 wins, 1 draw, no losses.. wait for it .. 22 of his wins have been by knockouts...

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by SonofDevil: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Fury has 31 or 32 wins, 1 draw, no losses.. wait for it .. 22 of his wins have been by knockouts...

Aj has 90% knockout percentage
Fury has 67% knockout percentage

Aj fought 26 times
22 kos

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by bisiswag(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jirehrealestate:
Fury is a beast.
Wilder is wild but the hunger to 'kill instantly' made him lose focus.

Fury went down twice. Kept leaning on Wilder and equally dodging those hard hooks.

His trick worked. Wilder gassed out and Fury went for the kill.

Fury used both hands. Wilder kept looking for the Left.

My verdict, nobody knows Fury's 'code' yet. He's a con-man.

Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by Reeberry: 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nawao!
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by Classickj(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
paulolee:

so on point....Aj n wilder av already bin exposed dt they are good boxers dt would happily finish d work before d 10th round bcoz dey both lack stamina.
fury weakness isn't known n perfected yet n dts his big secret
wen its known, na AJ or even dt small usyk go beat am
Na WWE AJ or boxing Aj
No be aj person beat blue and black the other day cheesy
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by sonofElElyon: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
SonofDevil:

Aj has 90% knockout percentage
Fury has 67% knockout percentage

Aj fought 26 times
22 kos

Doesn't make AJ a brawler.. your premise that only brawlers go for knockouts is faulty..

Anyway, obviously your mind's made up.. you have a right to your opinion
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
laivwire:

Which AJ? undecided

The showboat who desperately hangs on to belts and refuses to face tough opponents. He holds 3 belts and is not even rated as No. 2 or 3. I beg your pardon but Aj is not a true boxer. Usyk will beat him in the re-up and he stands absolutely no chance against Tyson, Wilder or Whyte. He'll be knocked down in all of the 3 fights.

This fight was a classic example of what heavyweight boxing is all about. Both fighters gave their all in the ring as it was an endgame. Wilder is a one trick pony and as soon as he is unravelled, he goes down. He tires out easily and gets frustrated once he goes past Round 5 without scoring a knockout. By Round 5, he was already flat footed.

Tyson used this against him by leaning on him placing down his weight and making him tired. He did same in their second fight as well. When Tyson stands after every knockdown, you can see the disappointment on Wilder's face. Tyson has also got good movement, reflexes and can suck up punches quite comfortably. Only a technical, agile boxer like Usyk can topple him and it will be on points

Why una dey underate Aj anyhow? This see finish is too much abeg. undecided

Aj will beat Usyk easy and deal with fury. Aj is not on their level. He just doesn’t feel hungry until he gets beaten or is the underdog.

There is no man alive that can take Aj’s upper cut and get up na to sleep. Ask Klitschko. grin

Wilder is a useless noisemaker. grin

Aj is the Goat.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by iyke2frankeze: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Thank God that our AJ will be fighting a rematch with Usyk when Fury will come knocking on his door!
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by Numerouno94(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
paulolee:

yeah....I remember those cherry picking lines my gee....na now understand better

Hahahahah. Bro no mind Wilder. Most people fall for him scam. Bro how ur side na?
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by tundess: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
White Tyson wins again.
Wilder "till dis day" is a one dimensional boxer with a very limited technical tool bag. And noodle legs.
Clubbing over hand right. That's it. His body is soft and his chin weak. "Pillow hands" discombobulated him in two fights.
Fury's only challenge is motivation and age/time.
AJ seems to not have the laser focus you need to be at the highest level and then gets schooled. You sometimes wonder if the fix is in for a rematch to maximise money by the manner he gets beat and waves it off ; he gets distracted with media gimmickry it seems frm the outside. Contrast with Canelo Alvarez or Lomochenko etc.
A back and forth match that goes a long way to restoring boxings preeminence as the no 1 pugilist/combat sport.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by OmoAkin85: 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
updatechange:

To beat fury, you must be able to think tank between your gloves, your feet and your head in a matter of 000.1 sec. While concentrating your attention on his way of looking to solve the puzzle then start dishing out a very calculated and swift combined punches... master the game and not give him chance to understand your plan... You must be very tireless, think very swift with your crosses and
uppercuts with just one hand, grind your teeth hit hard with a killer punch straight right on his face repeat again...... Fury will be out completely by round 10 why because his a very smart boxer he doesn't take punches on his face he can box without raising his hands he's very smart. kiss
if you think wilder is a good boxer then i dont think you know boxing,joshua can still beat fury .wilder is just an ordinary boxer who haven't fight tougher opponet in his career ,that dude is the most useless boxer i have watch till date no strategy nothing just gra gra,he pick fury because he was out of shape .
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by Drogunov: 2:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Blaksheep:

Lol... make I first see ur body build n height first before I go accept ur challenge...

Me no get strength again.. grin grin

5feet 11, mesomorphic, broad chested. 202 pounds
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by updatechange(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
OmoAkin85:
if you think wilder is a good boxer then i dont think you know boxing,joshua can still beat fury .wilder is just an ordinary boxer who haven't fight tougher opponet in his career ,that dude is the most useless boxer i have watch till date no strategy nothing just gra gra,he pick fury because he was out of shape .

Are you assuming or what? In all what I wrote where did u see Wilder or where I thought he's a good boxer? Niggarrr read between the lines and not quote unnecessarily.
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by Cromagnon: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
KingAttitude:
�Black fighters are being defeated back to back this year, something must be wrong somewhere: Wetin pain me pass be say 3 of them are Nigerians!

• Israel Adesanya.
• Anthony Joshua.
• Efe Ajagba.
• Deontay Wilder.
who beat Izzy?
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by endsarrrs(f): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Starz825:
Deon na Nigerian
Yeap. Edo state
Re: Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns by laivwire(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
tundess:
White Tyson wins again.
Wilder "till dis day" is a one dimensional boxer with a very limited technical tool bag. And noodle legs.
Clubbing over hand right. That's it. His body is soft and his chin weak. "Pillow hands" discombobulated him in two fights.
Fury's only challenge is motivation and age/time.
AJ seems to not have the laser focus you need to be at the highest level and then gets schooled. You sometimes wonder if the fix is in for a rematch to maximise money by the manner he gets beat and waves it off ; he gets distracted with media gimmickry it seems frm the outside. Contrast with Canelo Alvarez or Lomochenko etc.
A back and forth match that goes a long way to restoring boxings preeminence as the no 1 pugilist/combat sport.

I'm happy I came back to this thread 5 months later and saw this post.
I'm looking out for what people will say when AJ faces Usyk again. These guys have turned the passion from boxing to glitz and money cravings by signing mandatory rematches and bantering over purse splits despite fight losses just to get more money.
The moment the fat short boy beat AJ, he raised the hopes of other nobodies who now see AJ as an easy stepping stone to the limelight.

Shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / Heartbroken Fan Of Messi Missing, Suicide Note Found / Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Coffin Arrives Bangkok For His Week-long Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.