Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist (1426 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / If 'Jesus' Is The 'Son Of God', Why The Hell Do His Own People Not Worship Him? / How Much Hell Do I Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Nahhh
Faith is based on evidence you CHOOSE not to accept our evidence

Faith is belief in something in the absence of evidence
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Faith is belief in something in the absence of evidence
Let ne break it down for you.

Muslim and Christian believe in the second coming of Christ.
When you asked for their evidence, they will point it out in the Bible and Quran.

But you my atheist friend choose not to accept that
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Let ne break it down for you.

Muslim and Christian believe in the second coming of Christ.
When you asked for their evidence, they will point it out in the Bible and Quran.

But you my atheist friend choose not to accept that

Ok, here we go everyone claims that their religious books back them up.
Jews believe that Christ is not the Messiah
When you asked for their evidence, they will point it out in the Torah

But you my Christian friend chose not to accept that grin grin

Oh and I'm not athiest btw
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by LordReed(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Why did you think My God created me?

I don't think a god created you, you are a product of biological natural processes.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Then reframe you question

Do you think there is a point or a place that you can get to in space for that place to show that there is an end point
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Do you think there is a point or a place that you can get to in space for that place to show that there is an end point

Also reframe your question
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2021
LordReed:

I don't think a god created you, you are a product of biological natural processes.
Oh no!
The Creation paradox again.
Lets not derail the thread, we are discussing the existence of hell and heaven here. you can create another thread and mention me as long as it doesn't affect my daily bread
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Ok, here we go everyone claims that their religious books back them up.
Jews believe that Christ is not the Messiah
When you asked for their evidence, they will point it out in the Torah

But you my Christian friend chose not to accept that grin grin

Oh and I'm not athiest btw
Exactly my point, even if the Almighty should descend today, some ppl will still call it illusion and CHOOSE not to accept.

Good to know you are not an atheist, you are a step closer to a person of faith
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Oh no!
The Creation paradox again.
Lets not derail the thread, we are discussing the existence of hell and heaven here. you can create another thread and mention me as long as it doesn't affect my daily bread

You asked and I answered. Now why is your god waiting for humans to create light speed vehicles.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2021
LordReed:

You asked and I answered. Now why is your god waiting for humans to create light speed vehicles.
I dont think I've ever mentioned that my God is waiting for humans to create light speed vehicles so what ever you are insinuating there is really out of context.
But i will provide you an answer nonetheless.
God is never waiting for humans to create something.
There is a reason He gave us brains and not program us like a machine.
Lets put it this way, if your child brings an assignment home, will you write the answer out for him and leave him to figure it on his own after providing necessary guide... infact most child will attempt to do their assignment themselves and you only step in to correct when necessary.
Also, your child in Nursery 2 asking you to help out with an assignment on calculus will look absurd to you.
Man need to figure out the fundamentals and i can say we are making good progress on that.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2021
In summary, the notion that "What i dont know or understand does not exist" is a fallacy.
Hundreds of years back, man denying the spherical shape of the earth doesnt mean earth is flat.
Our knowledge will always increase and understanding will come through at the appropriate time but i doubt any of us will be alive by then so what shall it profit us to be among the naysayers and its actually true and you perished.
Embrace the positive aspect, having faith does not depereciate you infact it upgrades your perspective.
May The Almighty have mercy on all of us and keep guiding us onto the right path.
Shalom
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

I dont think I've ever mentioned that my God is waiting for humans to create light speed vehicles so what ever you are insinuating there is really out of context.
But i will provide you an answer nonetheless.
God is never waiting for humans to create something.
There is a reason He gave us brains and not program us like a machine.
Lets put it this way, if your child brings an assignment home, will you write the answer out for him and leave him to figure it on his own after providing necessary guide... infact most child will attempt to do their assignment themselves and you only step in to correct when necessary.
Also, your child in Nursery 2 asking you to help out with an assignment on calculus will look absurd to you.
Man need to figure out the fundamentals and i can say we are making good progress on that.

So how come you said the god gave your prophet a light speed animal? The god should give you a light speed animal let's go visit the nearest star.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by kingxsamz(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

In summary, the notion that "What i dont know or understand does not exist" is a fallacy.
Hundreds of years back, man denying the spherical shape of the earth doesnt mean earth is flat.

Lol, funny guy.
Hundreds of years back people argued the shape of the earth. Now it's been confirmed abi? Yours is taking thousands of years to be proven and still you can't prove that heaven or hell exists. Maybe tooth fairies and unicorns are real too, because to you, saying they don't exist is a fallacy. cheesy
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Also reframe your question
bye
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Heaven: The invisible realms God created for unseen spirits.
Hell: The place we keep dead bodies (Grave)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are U Are Christian , Why Christianity ? / Noah's Ark: / How Old Is Jesus? Do You Actually Know His Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.