Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist (1407 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / If 'Jesus' Is The 'Son Of God', Why The Hell Do His Own People Not Worship Him? / How Much Hell Do I Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Hmmmm.... this is what kind of amuse me with you guys. Always shooting yourself in the foot.
Mr Atheist, can you explain how to test and measure feelings, love etc scientifically?
Thanks

Athiest Kwa? I'm agnostic biko, as long as you have no evidence for any of your claims, then you should keep your hypothesis to yourself.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by TenQ: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
Religious people have swallowed so many lies written in their holy books. Heaven and Hell are one of those lies.

Where is the location of both heaven and hell? Which of the known planets are habitable?

Even the space that looks empty is not really empty cos the likes of dark energy are doing their magic at the background.

Pls, we are in the 21st century, people should try to know their right from left
Simply your opinion.
God is a spirit and no one ever insinuated that His domain is physical.
You'll surely know the answer after your death.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by thesicilian: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

grin

They don't want to believe invisible things but they end up believing invisible things

Such irony
Exactly. They think by blindly joining the bandwagon of atheists, it gives them some sort of 'street credibility'.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by LordReed(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Believing the below actually happened night be hard for you but just focus on the possibility and the maths

The Messenger of Allah ﷺsaid, “I was brought the Buraq, a long white beast, slightly bigger than a donkey but smaller than a mule which when trotting (ride), would place its next step as far as its eyesight could see. I mounted it until I reached al-Quds, Jerusalem. There I tied it up to the same ring used by the Prophets. Sahih Muslim 164 and Jami at Tirmidhi Book 47, Hadith 3440

The above simply means the animal can travel at the speed of light (judging by our distance to stars and how we are able to see them)
science tells us that light is the fastest traveling entity in the world. It travels at the speed of approximately 700 million miles an hour (299,792 km per second).

So think bro, think deeper

We are no longer interested in believing ancient tales, bring your light speed travelling animal let's put it to the test.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Hmmmm.... this is what kind of amuse me with you guys. Always shooting yourself in the foot.
Mr Atheist, can you explain how to test and measure feelings, love etc scientifically?
Thanks

Isn't love, basically chemicals firing in your brain?
Sure we don't understand everything about the human Brain, but that does mean that science isn't learning every day.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2021
TenQ:

Simply your opinion.
God is a spirit and no one ever insinuated that His domain is physical.
You'll surely know the answer after your death.

And on which planets or which universe is that God located?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

There are some cells that are responsible for emotions, feelings, love e.t.c. infact, your eyes only see things, it's your brain that tells what you are seeing not the eyes. We all know that thanks to science and technology
Cells kwa, issokay!

But lets go back to the question how will you test and measure love? Be specific pls
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by truespeak: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
Religious people have swallowed so many lies written in their holy books. Heaven and Hell are one of those lies.

Where is the location of both heaven and hell? Which of the known planets are habitable?

Even the space that looks empty is not really empty cos the likes of dark energy are doing their magic at the background.

Pls, we are in the 21st century, people should try to know their right from left

Na wa for una o, how can you say Heaven and Hell does not exist, but give no evidence nor prove your claim, you rather asked questions which you did not answer that we may query it to find if it is true or not, then you conclude?

Bros, you have said nothing!

Try again.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by TenQ: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

And on which planets or which universe is that God located?
A planet is physical
A spirit and their domain aren't.
A spirit realm is NOT localized.

Don't worry, all your answers you will get at death.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 8:11am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Cells kwa, issokay!

But lets go back to the question how will you test and measure love? Be specific pls

Love can be measured by exposure and experience...

Ever heard or dopamine?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Isn't love, basically chemicals firing in your brain?
Sure we don't understand everything about the human Brain, but that does mean that science isn't learning every day.
Thats Awesome! For you to accept that there are things beyond human understanding. I believe you should felt a huge load released from your chest.

On a serious note, the basis of all ive been saying is that, Celestial Tech is currently beyond our understanding, we are learning daily but what will it profit you to be among naysayers until the Reality dawn upon man
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by thesicilian: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Congratulations, you just demonstrated that you have zero idea about how science works.

I'll dumb it down for you, in science, we don't have to " see" anything before we know it's there. There are ways of testing things to see if they're there without actually physically seeing them.

A quick Google search would have cured your ignorance on this issue but I'm not surprised to see someone who believes the goat herders guide to the universe came from a god.

So I helped you with some links for your reading:

https://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2006/aug/HQ_06297_CHANDRA_Dark_Matter.html

https://scienceaid.net/Evidence_for_Dark_Matter

https://www.mvorganizing.org/what-is-the-evidence-of-dark-matter/

Hopefully, you are honest enough to consider the evidence that exists for dark matter. Even if we cannot "see it."

Now is there anything remotely presentable as evidence for your heaven and hell as presented in your buybull?

Of course, not. Heaven and hell only exists because a book written by cattle rearers says they do.

You have only resorted to the "god of the gaps" apologetics fallacy here. Where something we don't completely understand yet is used as a evidence of your god. "We don't know therefore god."

A few years ago, it was "you don't know where thunder came from, therefore god exists."

Farther back, it was "You can't explain rain, therefore god exists."

Since science has figured that out, it's now "You can't see dark matter, so heaven and hell exists."

Lmaooo try harder.
I know that's what you did, "a quick Google Search" in order to sound smart. But if can't even understand a simple statement, how then are you going to understand the more complex things of life like science and metaphysics?
I give up. Out of respect for my time. You win.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2021
TenQ:

A planet is physical
A spirit and their domain aren't.
A spirit realm is NOT localized.

Don't worry, all your answers you will get at death.

If those people who wrote the bible never visited ordinary international air space station not to talk of our moon, how did they know about the spirit, domain?

Should we say in their imagination?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2021
LordReed:

We are no longer interested in believing ancient tales, bring your light speed travelling animal let's put it to the test.
Can you take me to andromeda galaxy, i want to count the number of planets in there to ensure science is right?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

Na wa for una o, how can you say Heaven and Hell does not exist, but give no evidence nor prove your claim, you rather asked questions which you did not answer that we may query it to find if it is true or not, then you conclude?

Bros, you have said nothing!

Try again.

Where are heaven and hell located? Answer that simple question
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by truespeak: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Where are heaven and hell located? Answer that simple question

grin grin grin Na you claim say e no dey, he who claims must prove it!

No reversal of burden is allowed grin
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin grin Na you claim say e no dey, he who claims must prove it!

No reversal of burden is allowed grin

Why not sit and learn if you are unable to comprehend to this thread?

1 Like

Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Love can be measured by exposure and experience...
Ever heard or dopamine?
grin grin
Exposure and experience of the person feeling it but not by a third party!
lets play the same game

Okay my belief in Heaven and Hell can be measured by my Faith... is that sufficient?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Thats Awesome! For you to accept that there are things beyond human understanding. I believe you should felt a huge load released from your chest.

On a serious note, the basis of all ive been saying is that, Celestial Tech is currently beyond our understanding, we are learning daily but what will it profit you to be among naysayers until the Reality dawn upon man

I never said that anything is beyond human understanding.
Take the sickle cell anemia for example, years ago we did not understand what it was and what did we do? We invented the term [i]Ogbanje [/i]to try to explain it. Just because you are yet to understand how something works, doesn't mean it's paranormal. Thousands of years from now, the understanding of the world would be much better/deeper than our current understanding.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 8:19am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

I never said that anything is beyond human understanding.
Take the sickle cell anemia for example, years ago we did not understand what it was and what did we do? We invented the term [i]Ogbanje [/i]to try to explain it. Just because you are yet to understand how something works, doesn't mean it's paranormal. Thousands of years from now, the understanding of the world would be much better/deeper than our current understanding.
We are still saying the same thing bro, thousands of years to come, more answers about the location of heaven and hell will show face.... so don't you think its time for you to start believing
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Can you take me to andromeda galaxy, i want to count the number of planets in there to ensure science is right?

Bring your light speed travelling animal we can go together.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by truespeak: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

Why not sit and learn if you are unable to comprehend to this thread?

grin grin grin grin how can any reasonable man comprehend this shabby and non evidence thread?

No they can not!

But your change from the issue of proving your claim to the fresh issue of comprehension is well noted grin grin

I am still waiting for you to prove your claim! grin grin
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

We are still saying the same thing bro, thousands of years to come, more answers about the location of heaven and hell will show face.... so don't you think its time for you to start believing

What the actual Bleep?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by TenQ: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

If those people who wrote the bible never visited ordinary international air space station not to talk of our moon, how did they know about the spirit, domain?

Should we say in their imagination?
You are so locked in the physical.

Unfortunately, everything physical just somehow formed itself from almost nothing. It is indeed a miracle that a system can organise itself from chaos!
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by SSIPON(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

Believing something without evidence is called faith, faith is not how reality works.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by helinues: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2021
TenQ:

You are so locked in the physical.

Unfortunately, everything physical just somehow formed itself from almost nothing. It is indeed a miracle that a system can organise itself from chaos!

So dark energy are physical?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by TenQ: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:

So dark energy are physical?
Is it localized I'm space?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2021
LordReed:

Bring your light speed travelling animal we can go together.
At least we have to know about where we are going now, you dont want us to be lost in space...

On a serious note, i think its the animal thing pushing you guys.
Ancient prediction about cars usually referred to as a horseless chariots, etc
Explaining to ppl based on their understanding, or how the hell did you want ppl at 1400 years ago to comprehend light traveling vehicle or let me say a car self, you likened it to something relatable and since animal was the mode of movement then, boom but i wont expect you to accept easiy

If man can achieve hypersonic speed , light speed is in the works, its a matter of time but by then it may be too late for ya coz there is no probability we will be alive then
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by Bacteriologist(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2021
thesicilian:

I know that's what you did, "a quick Google Search" in order to sound smart. But if can't even understand a simple statement, how then are you going to understand the more complex things of life like science and metaphysics?
I give up. Out of respect for my time. You win.

Yes unlike you, I am humble enough to search for knowledge than base my reasoning of how the universe works on a book written by drunk farmers in the dark ages. Run along.
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by LordReed(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2021
RealLordZeus:

At least we have to know about where we are going now, you dont want us to be lost in space...

On a serious note, i think its the animal thing pushing you guys.
Ancient prediction about cars usually referred to as a horseless chariots, etc
Explaining to ppl based on their understanding, or how the hell did you want ppl at 1400 years ago to comprehend light traveling vehicle or let me say a car self, you likened it to something relatable and since animal was the mode of movement then, boom but i wont expect you to accept easiy

If man can achieve hypersonic speed , light speed is in the works, its a matter of time but by then it may be too late for ya coz there is no probability we will be alive then

Why is your god waiting for humans to create light speed capable vehicles?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2021
LordReed:

Why is your god waiting for humans to create light speed capable vehicles?
Why did you think My God created me?
Re: Heaven And Hell Do Not Exist by RealLordZeus(m): 9:02am On Oct 10, 2021
SSIPON:

Believing something without evidence is called faith, faith is not how reality works.
Nahhh
Faith is based on evidence, you CHOOSE not to accept our evidence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THERE IS NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE !!! / Arguments Against God With All Due Respect / Can You Die For Your Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.