Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) (47229 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder / "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by LORDKing001: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
konov:
Such a deadly sport !!

If skin no full, commot body ooo !!!

40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

price
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Livelystone01: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
JavaScript90:
Even at his age Tyson fury is still a raging inferno
What age?
How old do you think Fury is?

Don't look at his size o, he's 33.

Wilder thought he had the weakest opponent 2years ago, not knowing that he met his nemesis lol.

Beginning of the story.

Fury hadn't fought for about 2 years, Wilder thought he'd be a workover, not knowing that he was signing up with someone who'd dethrone him and drag him in the mud.

Their first fight was a clue to the mess Wilder was into. He was beaten, but the judges called it a draw because Fury went down twice. That's for someone who hadn't had fights in years o.

I have said it again and again that anyone who fights with fury needs to find an opening to knock him down, if not he will win you hands down if the fights ends in the twelve rounds.
First, because he will surely out punch you with jams and then technically corner you into confusion.
Now Fury has added knocking people out to his list of skills.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Skyfly007: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
konov:
Such a deadly sport !!

If skin no full, commot body ooo !!!

40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

how much is it?
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by jaykorbs(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
He go faint out of hatred ni
PotatoSalad:

What will you now say about UFC and MMA? grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Osesedney: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have followed Fury's fight a while i never had any doubt, he ll beat Wilder...
He's he's more technical gifted that Wilder.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Ojetayo17(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bobo elese
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by jaykorbs(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bro MMA is way more unforgiving and deadly
Reinaldo:

MMA blows are not as deadly as boxing. Very dangerous too though.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Livelystone01: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

U guys shuld stop hyping Wilder. Apart from Fury nd an aging Otis can u tell me a real contender Wilder has fought wit? U cannot compare the quality of fighters AJ has fought wit to that of Wilder. U can check their resume urself.

Na una hype Wilder say him go kill Fury, yet Wilder chop beating 3gud times like who steal fone for computer village.

Fury can beat AJ no doubt buh Wilder cannot defeat AJ on a very gud day.
Abeg tell them.
Wilder that used to arrange for weaker opponents, even dodging compulsory ones.
At the beginning, he fell into Fury's trap by agreeing to fight him only because he(Wilder) thought Fury would be an easy one for him because it had been long he (Fury) fought, not knowing that he was signing up with his nemesis.

Fury won the 3 times, he was robbed in the first one.

Otis was even past his prime self when he fought with Wilder.

Wilder has no skill, he only relies on his right hand for just one opening to take down his opponent.

Now the bronze bomber has been bombed by the gypsy king himself.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by witworth(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
No money easy abeg.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by halogate: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
jaykorbs:
Very deadly set of human beings..
Even on the floor..they will punch and elbow ya head, knee ya ribs and try to finish u off.
Imagine pple wey dey squeeze their opponent neck till e faint..if e break am na die bdat oh.
..their women are equally as ruthless..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
jaykorbs:

It is not nearly as deadly as boxing. Not even close. Ask any expert or check the statistics on deaths.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by jaykorbs(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
The stats are backing up your claim. That werey MMA mad gan sha, I feel it is more ruthless
Reinaldo:

It is not nearly as deadly as boxing. Not even close. Ask any expert or check the statistics on deaths.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Uniique(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
69Ansour69:
Omo!
Wilder with the strong jabs, he was just so unlucky, Fury was so smart!
Fury with smartness and strength
Wilder with Maaad jabs
The match was eventful tho

I don't think you watched the fight. Wilder has zero boxing skills. Fury jabbed his head off. Wilder was only swinging his right hand hoping he would score a knock down

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
jaykorbs:
The stats are backing up your claim. That werey MMA mad gan sha, I feel it is more ruthless

MMA is bloody, but the blows boxers receive to the head can kill instantly. That's why you must have a very good defence strategy to be a top boxer.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by halogate: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Reinaldo:

Agreed..in as much as the stats favor boxing. But asides punching, boxing has no other form of attack.
But MMA incorporates other forms of attack that are equally as deadly as punching.
Punching
Kicking
Elbows
Knees
Slamming
Suffocation..
..even when pinned..fight continues..
.. anyone of the attacks can kill. That pple haven't died as much doesn't make it less deadly..

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by PWAPUTI2010(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
solidmyk:

Won tun bere
Awon online prophets
Abeg getat, sensible person know say fury was only catching cruise with y'all emotions.
Wetin concern Jesus with fight
I think you need to believed God before you understand, you need to say a word of apology to God such alterations.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by bewla(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
SlimDaddyPee:
Na all the time Fury dey beat Wilder grin
three in a roll

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Realist1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
PotatoSalad:

How often do you see blood in boxing rings?
Go watch brutal UFC fight compilations on YouTube and come back

Thank you my brother,the amount of bloodshed involved in mixed martial arts is enough to convince anyone that boxing is a childs play compared to Mixed martial arts.

I fear dat mixed martial art pass anything,those people are licensed killers I swear.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by greatnationmedi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
This kind knock out can reset someone's brain!! MEANWHILE YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR YOUR VIDEO EDITING, 2D AND 3D ANIMATION, MOTION GRAPHICS, REALISTIC 3D CHARACTER MODELING AND TEXTURING, DRONE RENTAGE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT DETAILS
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by fredoooooo: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
solidmyk:

Won tun bere
Awon online prophets
Abeg getat, sensible person know say fury was only catching cruise with y'all emotions.
Wetin concern Jesus with fight
Àwọn werey , say it .. ọpọlọ wọn tí yórò. They will quote it whenever it suit their selfish interests, call it "Gods will" whenever it's not .. awon Amukunmeko grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by NWABUKA007(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hate this boxing game with passion, how do people enjoy watching others fight. hian

Its not as if people enjoy seeing them fight but this their fight have rules and regulations

and has regulators

and they get paid handsomely for it
I mean handsomely

compare to Street fight

the day one idiots was bouncing like bouncing castle sey he wan fight me

I just dey look the guy

and use wisdom take deflect the whole thing

because it's extremely idiotic and stupid to fight in the street with nothing to show for it

at the end of the day
you might even be in trouble if something happens to the person that yiu are fighting with

but this heavyweight whatever is worth it
they get Paid

treat themselves and remain friends even after the fight

good riddance if yiu ask me

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by HolyStriker(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
E shock Wilder like Colorado, his on rewind now. 50 horsepower banging

I can imagine him praying � to God in his mind while downloading those blows

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by FourElements: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
Deontay Welder problem started when he alter self destructive words in response defence at Fury comments that even Jesus Christ cannot stop him from beating Fury. He is technically strong and agile than fury but his words to defy God conquered him. A lesson to all.
Agile than Fury? Naa!
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Mayhem1: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hate this boxing game with passion, how do people enjoy watching others fight. hian
You get luck say na girl u be...
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by FourElements: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
PWAPUTI2010:
Deontay Welder problem started when he alter self destructive words in response defence at Fury comments that even Jesus Christ cannot stop him from beating Fury. He is technically strong and agile than fury but his words to defy God conquered him. A lesson to all.
More agile than Fury? Naa!
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

U guys shuld stop hyping Wilder. Apart from Fury nd an aging Otis can u tell me a real contender Wilder has fought wit? U cannot compare the quality of fighters AJ has fought wit to that of Wilder. U can check their resume urself.

Na una hype Wilder say him go kill Fury, yet Wilder chop beating 3gud times like who steal fone for computer village.

Fury can beat AJ no doubt buh Wilder cannot defeat AJ on a very gud day.
LOL

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by 3kay945(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Ija o dola, oruko buruku lon soni

grin grin

This has expired na

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Oppy2k2: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
AJ in anything u do in this life, anywhere u go, every persons u meet, na God I take beg u, no jam Tyson Fury for road. Anytime u see am, RUN, RUN, and RUN again.

olorun awa Pelu e o

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by judedwriter(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fury is a born boxer.... Respect.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Ray02: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Great and brutal punch! Watch the slow motion here
https://youtube.com/shorts/Cct1ssZ4jAs?feature=share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square / Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos / Jude Ighalo Takes His Mother On A Yacht Cruise While Vacationing With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.