Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) (47242 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / The Moment Tyson Fury Licked The Bl00d Of Deontay Wilder / "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2021
sad
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Good day nairalanders, is it possible to fund my 1x bet account using another person's binance account
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by kalvoken(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2021
If only he can help us knock buhari to the other world

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2021
PotatoSalad:

What will you now say about MMA? grin

MMA blows are not as deadly as boxing. Very dangerous too though.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by DoctorDree(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2021
K
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by silento(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Aj go collect for sure

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by rolams(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Fury did not even consider Wilder for spending his money in court for the fight to come up.

They both earn na!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Meedon: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Nawa oooooo
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Ara21:
[color=#770077][/color]same here, I don't like anything about boxing.

Very disgusting, anybody that loves boxing is wicked
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Asgard73:
That ogun boxer clamming jand for collect majorly..

He go still collect.. grin. Na time body go tell am.

Wilder Na man you be..that gipsy king Na beast.. no Dey tire.

Tribalism has made you loose every bit of sanity.

What brings Ogun here?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by almusay(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Wow! The blow no be here.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
SlimDaddyPee:
Na all the time Fury dey beat Wilder grin

He's a regular customer grin

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Wilder should go into Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) because he seems to be struggling with boxing.

For you're mind, MMA is easier than boxing? Dey there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Give it to Fury the undisputed champion. AJ should go and retired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Reinaldo:

MMA blows are not as deadly as boxing. Very dangerous too though.
How often do you see blood in boxing rings?
Go watch brutal UFC fight compilations on YouTube and come back

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by jacoik(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hate this boxing game with passion, how do people enjoy watching others fight. hian
you didn't hate it more than me
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by BigYash: 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Na small boy go las las disgrace fury,but my Aj should please not get close to this nigaar o.. He fit use blow send am go coma o

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by vallycan: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2021
this Tyson of a guy is fury indeed.... see as he mesmerized his equals..all hail the gypsia king of the ring

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Ija o dola, oruko buruku lon soni
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by chanx: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Third time in three years...
Wilder will have to retire in peace.
AJ will have to beat Usyk for those belts and face Fury. Then again, Fury will beat AJ.

Hmm..

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Asgard73: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tribalism has made you loose every bit of sanity.

What brings Ogun here?

Yoruba man... too weak and insecure... how ogun take be tribal matters .

If he’s not proud of ogun ... why he Dey visit..
AJ is proud of his heritage ..

Be proud of who you’re.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Gratefulheart1:

For you're mind, MMA is easier than boxing? Dey there.
That's not what I meant, at least he go fit use him legs and elbows and also apply grappling techniques.

MMA may not be easier than boxing but boxing is very limited in attack variations.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by whodeyhere: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
I hate this boxing game with passion, how do people enjoy watching others fight. hian

I thought I was the only one oo, what kind of game would someone be deliberately trying to knock you out. BTW people have died in the past.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

That's not what I meant, at least he go fit use him legs and elbows and also apply grappling techniques.

MMA may not be easier than boxing but boxing is very limited in attack variations.

You're right. I get you now.
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2021
See how they beated somebody’s father in public

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
me too, but I love wrestling
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by perdollar(m): 11:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Tyson Fury should be given 3count charges for d repeated rape of DW. When AJ was KdO d first time, I thought it was just a slip, the second time he was KdO, I knew in affirmative that dt guy na Messi of boxing, he is being protected by d Ogas at d top.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by PWAPUTI2010(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Deontay Welder problem started when he alter self destructive words in response defence at Fury comments that even Jesus Christ cannot stop him from beating Fury. He is technically strong and agile than fury but his words to defy God conquered him. A lesson to all.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2021
I watched it. Fury was a FURY! cool
Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by DDayve: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2021
69Ansour69:
Omo!
Wilder with the strong jabs, he was just so unlucky, Fury was so smart!
Fury with smartness and strength
Wilder with Maaad jabs
The match was eventful tho
Wilder possess no jab....what he has is power punch. Fury has more power jab than Wilder

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2021
PotatoSalad:

How often do you see blood in boxing rings?
Go watch brutal UFC fight compilations on YouTube and come back

It's not about blood. The punch from an average boxer can kill. Google and see the number of boxers who died in the ring and from brain damage. Boxing is deadlier by far. Not a joke at all.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) by zoedicus: 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
You know a casual by their headlines

Knocked out in the 11th round. And you say in the final round. Heavyweight title fight is a 12 round fight sir.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo / This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion / Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.