Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk (21863 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Oyiboman69: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2021
snoopanddre:
I hav never lost hope in Joshua, and am waiting for d day he is gonna defeat Tyson fury

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Krismas(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
coolIts no surprise. Its expected. Olesander Usyk was expecting it. I knew it was the card Anthony Joshua must play. One thing I desire now is that Joshua shud take the advice of Tyson Fury! Linkup with SUGAR HILL. He claims he knows wot to do to help AJ overcome Usyk. So don’t be proud, cos Usyk cud win again with his energetic relentless boxing tactics
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by techWriter3: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2021
come jousha victory the battles.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by dreu2fine(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
Another beating by next year until bad luck buhari steps down
Badest bad like u who saw it
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by ddeola: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2021
You can do it Bro, let's go... wink wink wink wink
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by hybrid11(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2021
dreu2fine:

Badest bad like u who saw it
grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by ttmacoy: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
That will be the day dollar to naira will be 1:1 grin

snoopanddre:
I hav never lost hope in Joshua, and am waiting for d day he is gonna defeat Tyson fury
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by ttmacoy: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
It wasn’t fixed. Usyk beat him clean.

Jefferic:
The first was a fixed match, now is the real match.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by OChimex: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2021
anonymous1759:
sad
Looking like a fixed match to me if Tyson Fury losses his WBC to his next opponent I’ll conclude it’s all fake.
It'll be obvious the boxing world don’t want the Belts to be unified.

Stop talking like a child. Stop this fix fix fix thing. It's childish.

So who fixes when and where men should punch each other?

You think it's video game?

Did you know how many broken face Joshua got from that fight with swolen eyes?

Boxing that many people lose their life you call fixing?

Last night too you saw Wilder bleeding from mouth and ears and hit the deck like a fallen tree to surrender then you call it fixing?

What is real then to you?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by mountmoriah(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2021
OChimex:

Last night too you saw Wilder bleeding from mouth and ears and hit the deck like a fallen tree to surrender then you call it fixing?

harmonyglobal:
My prayers are with u brother man
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Eriokanmi: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2021
yanabasee2:
He should go and rest......

He's losing focus alot..... He started very well and stayed undefeated for along time.... But ever since he showed Buhari his title.... He began to lose.....
grin. He should just shun social media and fame hype for now and wear the old winning spirits when only a few knew him and yet was doing well. I still believe he'd come back strong.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Them go too beat you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by sleekflow(m): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2021
AllforGod09:
Good luck bro but don't forget to train hard and harder this time

anyway, talk to me if you need an expert digital marketer that can promote your YouTube channel to have many subscribers and views, instagram, twitter, fb page and post promotion also dey ground to reach global audience.

Can I get your contact please?
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Go go go Joshua

Beat the hell out of him this time around

Let the world know we are the real niggarz of Africa
you are a real niggar
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Kachi4christ(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Seems only me and you is believing this....I believe in AJ so much
snoopanddre:

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by juniorstar(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
I see AJ winning this fight..but I see Fury ending his career with a KO.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Basicend: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2021
yanabasee2:

He's losing focus alot..... He started very well and stayed undefeated for along time.... But ever since he showed Buhari his title.... He began to lose.....

Guy Joshua is done.

He is just above average in my opinion. He lost he confidence completely after that Mexican defeated him.

He is lucky he didn't face fury or Wilder, either of them would eaten him raw. . I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by djgroove(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Bad belle how many better things have u ever achieved in your life
hybrid11:
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by anonymous1759(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
OChimex:

If wresting can be fixed, marriages, war can be arranged based on propaganda nothing is impossible to be fixed as long as money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by GentleGiant007: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2021
May God Almighty grant you victory.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Femzy900(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2021
ʏօʊ'ʋɛ ɮɛɛռ ɖɛʄɨtɛɖ, ɦɛ sɦօʊʟɖ ʝʊst aċċɛքt ɨt ռօt ɢօɨռɢ tɦɛʀɛ tօ ɮɛ ɮɛatɛռ aɢaɨռ
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by doffman: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
They go beat SHEGE comot for Joshua body again cheesy

grin grin grin grin You too wicked grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Truvelisback(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
yanabasee2:

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by jubrilELsudan: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
NA GOD I DEY TAKE BEG USYK MAKE HIM NO GO BROKE JOSHUA HEAD AGAIN OOOOOOOO.

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Sondo: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Make Joshua go rest abeg.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by stayclearofme: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
But bad luck Buhari was there when he was winning. I wonder when people will stop acting stupid.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by fineguy11(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rexymania:
The dude is either fixing matches or distracted by Nigeria
or he's just a commercial bum. Got no heart for the sports. perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by hybrid11(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
stayclearofme:

But bad luck Buhari was there when he was winning. I wonder when people will stop acting stupid.
b4 then there was no physical encounter with your buhari
Don't just be stupid because of him
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by hybrid11(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
djgroove:
Bad belle how many better things have u ever achieved in your life
Good belle you wey Don achieve something, why is your sorry a** here
Mugu
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by kingsceedon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
yanabasee2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by xjiggy: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Since the fight with Vladimir klitchko, Joshua is no longer a fighter but a business man. He's stylishly avoiding Fury and Wilder by setting up double fights with people he can easily beat. Will lose first fight in England the go to Saudi Arabia to collect his paycheck in the second fight. I'm so disappointed in Joshua.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serie A Announce Cristiano Ronaldo As Best Forward For 2020/21 Season / Rohr Invites Sadiq, Uzoho, Musa, 21 Others For Benin, Lesotho Games 21 March / Seeding For 2021 Africa Cup Of Nations Qualifier Revealed [full List Of Pots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.