Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk (21963 Views)

Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Flaunts His Incredibly Fit Physique Ahead Of Oleksandr Usyk Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
AJ go rest for like 3 years train very well or else dis beast will deal wit u
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Neddyogu(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
snoopanddre:
I hav never lost hope in Joshua, and am waiting for d day he is gonna defeat Tyson fury

U dey find who u wan kee abi?
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Mac2016(m): 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
peppermint7:
This Anthony Joshua mumu format
No de tire am
Win once and for all
Which one be rematch everytime
That's if he wins the rematch then we can call it a strategy if not na OYO grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Holaomoakin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
AJ is being fought outside the box never inside.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Gdskillful(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The FTC in this thread has linked A.J's jinx to presenting his titles to Buhari cheesy. I swear normal people no reach better 2% for this country lipsrsealed
And you no follow for the 2%
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by judedwriter(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
What if AJ beats usyk and knocks out fury?

Miracles still happen o grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by princewarri1985: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
This Eddie hearn need to be investigated for match fixing along side that body builder Anthony Joshua, am woke and not stupid like the rest of them
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Bahamas95(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
AJ should just retire and stop disgracing himself.

He is overrated.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by specialbobby(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na bet naija dey trigger this match oo if you get sence no stake am oo
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Charles61: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
You guys don't know that Joshua game is becoming like WWE, a fix match. Trust me, Joshua will win the re-match. Once white likes you, they will do anything to keep you relevant. But when they hate you. Just forget your career and retire. White control every game from football to boxing
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by stayclearofme: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
hybrid11:
b4 then there was no physical encounter with your buhari
Don't just be stupid because of him
You are the one acting stupid with silly comments. I am not a supporter of Buhari but use your common sense. Somebody fought without technicality and lost but you attribute that to meeting Buhari.
Super Eagles lost at home to CAR without meeting Buhari but won today without meeting Buhari.... Now who can be more stupid than you?
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by yanabasee2: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Basicend:

Guy Joshua is done.

He is just above average in my opinion. He lost he confidence completely after that Mexican defeated him.

He is lucky he didn't face fury or Wilder, either of them would eaten him raw. . I tell you.

Lol...
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by yanabasee2: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
grin. He should just shun social media and fame hype for now and wear the old winning spirits when only a few knew him and yet was doing well. I still believe he'd come back strong.

I believe this could be it.... But, he's totally not focused on winning... or keeping the title... or his legacies in the ring ..
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by hybrid11(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
stayclearofme:

You are the one acting stupid with silly comments. I am not a supporter of Buhari but use your common sense. Somebody fought without technicality and lost but you attribute that to meeting Buhari.
Super Eagles lost at home to CAR without meeting Buhari but won today without meeting Buhari.... Now who can be more stupid than you?
another one grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by mandate12: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
tobillionaire:
Go Joshua.. Any match you see Joshua not attacking his opponent is fixed. The first was obviously fixed just as he did against ruiz

I'm not sure what u saying about fixed match
.. but I can tell u authoritatively that Joshua cannot absorb punches. Watched all his fights over n over.
If he fights either wilder or fury, he may give up the ghost.
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by megapriest(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
snoopanddre:
I hav never lost hope in Joshua, and am waiting for d day he is gonna defeat Tyson fury

AJ can't even beat retired Mike Tyson not to mention Tyson Fury...
Re: Anthony Joshua Officially Triggers Rematch Clause To Face Oleksandr Usyk by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2021
snoopanddre:

That's how we pushed Sam Peter till he became history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Footballers Of All Time / AFCON 2013 Jokes. Lets Share It. / Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.