Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven (54611 Views)

Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by jcross19: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
festacman:
Peter Obi can now sleep. It is not looking completely a bad company. There is now a touch of holiness to the sh*t. grin

By the way, it is looking increasingly obvious that starting with Peter Obi was a hot agenda agending on Monday morning.
what's their crime? Because multi choice, total, shell, chevron, Mobil and many more are not Nigerian owned companies so what's the crime?
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by kingemaker(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Philippians 419 grin

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
jcross19:
what's their crime? Because multi choice, total, shell, chevron, Mobil and many more are not Nigerian owned companies so what's the crime?

Who all pay taxes to the Nigerian state.
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Kingstanding: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
"Seek Christ first and every other thing (Money, properties) will be added onto it"

Many of these Pastors started humbly from nothing, they were preaching the gospel of Christ when there was no monetary gain, after winning souls for Christ, God is adding other things which he promised to add and this is why their blessings keep on increasing and their coast is being enlarged.

So whoever is reading this "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need" Matthew 6:33

I am not even a born again and in most cases I will be the one to criticize Pastor but I now know better
. Like the way God added earthly materials things to the Apostles of Our Lord Jesus Christ . Godliness is never a means to become wealthy. I refuse to use material blessings as a sign of God's approval. Read 1 Timothy verse 3-10. All these self acclaimed men of God are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Acidosis(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
cococandy:
Daddy wa grin

“My pastor said”

undecided undecided
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by desiredhome: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
nniero11:

Boss please be honest! look around you and tell me what you see? Do you think people go to church because they love God, NO. They go to church because they are being told they'll be fine if they serve God and pay tithe. These members at times part with their last card just to atttact God's blessings which they never see because they are following Him wrongly.

Over 99.9 of the population of Nigeria is living below poverty. Why do you think the youths are turning to SCAMMING?

A lot of people are living homeless. some go hungry for days. most can't even go to the hospitals when they fall ill.

JESUS the son of the most high God didn't even OWN a horse during his time on earth.

THE COST OF ACQUIRING AND KEEPING 1 PRIVATE JET CAN PULL OBER 1,000 nigerians from poverty.

THE AIM OF RELIGION IN NIGERIA IS DEFEATED.

The worst of it all is trying to forcefully convert some one which always ends in violence.

A true believer should be a shining light. everyone loves light. no one wants to be in the dark. until we become truly emancipated we'll continue to suffer at the hands of nigerian pastors.

How can you take your tithe to church that is already RICH but your next door neighbour is STARVING.

WHY CAN'T NIGERIAN PASTORS BUILD MEGA INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA TO MAKE JOB AVAILABLE FOR THE PEOPLE?

WHY HOARD WEALTH YOU MADE THROUGH COLLECTION FROM THE PEOPLE.

I AM THIS WAY BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN IT ALL. I HAVE BEEN ON THE STREET WITH NO FAMILY BUT GOD THEN I GOT THE TRUE MESSAGE OF YAHWEH.

HUMILITY AND TOLERANCE. WE ALL BELONG TO THE CREATOR FOR HE MADE US ALL FOR HIS USE. BOTH THE KILLER, THE UNBELIEVER AND WHOSOEVER YOU COULD THINK OF FOR HIS PRAISE. HE IS WISER THAN US. HE IS POWERFUL AND ALL KNOWING.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT ENOUGH TO WAIT ON HIM HE LAVISHES WITH ALL GOOD THINGS

IT SADDENS ME THAT NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE NOW PLAYING GOD!!

They keep pressurizing members to bring bring, bring your best to the church without asking/knowing how the people gets the money they bring to them.....
This is the reason there's high rate of corruption in our society..... corruption leads to poverty and over 60% of Nigerians are living below poverty line ... unfortunately the ignorant masses, out of hate/sentiment put their frustration on the government or Buhari

When the people who are supposed to enforce the law/law abiding are the ones breaking the law, how will the country develop?

Greed and selfishness......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Friday0deh: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
KEVIND:
Video: God Use Wiseman Daniel To Deliver Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke at SCOAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDpSdKTLfRE

Wiseman Daniel is now in Abuja:
https://www.nairaland.com/6794407/video-how-god-use-wiseman
Has he started his ministry
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by desiredhome: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Krismas:
coolIf u’ve read the Bible closely, u wud have realized that the instructions on tithe is progressive. 1st instruction was for u to leave it outside ur fence for d less privileged. Then it become, take it to Shiloh and EAT IT by urself and later bring it to the temple and leave it for those who tend the altar. Tithe is 1/10th of income. I told u, I am not keen to talk religion. However, if u earn 200k, ur tithe for the mnth is 20k and perhaps plus offerings for the mnth, everytin u give maybe 30k. But if in the course of the month, u receive a blessing from Oyedepo’s ministration, say someone framed u at work and u almost got sacked until one word from the bishop broke the maze and the person was exposed! Ur gratitude offering to the man of God will exceed ur obligational tithe and offering for that month. Oyedepo gets personal offerings daily. He feeds from signs and wonders. Equally if u come to his church, u might use his businesses, like hotel and restaurants, u might buy bread from his bakery and drink water from his bottle water company or some Agro products from his farms. Those are his business, not church and wot u’l spend will certainly be many times over than wot u will give in church. He is richer than the church and the largest donor to the church. If a minister depends on tithe and offering, he cannot have the kind of money people envy Oyedepo for

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
desiredhome:

They keep pressurizing members to bring bring, bring your best to the church without asking/knowing how the people gets the money they bring to them.....
This is the reason there's high rate of corruption in our society..... corruption leads to poverty and over 60% of Nigerians are living below poverty line ... unfortunately the ignorant masses, out of hate/sentiment put their frustration on the government or Buhari

When the people who are supposed to enforce the law/law abiding are the ones breaking the law, how will the country develop?

Greed and selfishness......

I SEE U BROTHER.

WE WILL BE OK ONE DAY.

U GAT BRAINS MAN. RESPECT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by chiefoboh1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
kingthreat:

You must be a church-going Christian that ingests in anything dished to you by the preacher. Your christianity has zero principles. Read the Bible yourself.
hmm
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by chiefoboh1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
kingthreat:

You must be a church-going Christian that ingests in anything dished to you by the preacher. Your christianity has zero principles. Read the Bible yourself.
is it a crime to own a company again cos he is a man of God, did he steal any money from you or from d church account?
God blesses him, wisdom is also profitable to direct .
He should not be a waster ,he is wise to also have a future investment as God is blessing him
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
Acidosis:

undecided undecided
Whatever acidosis
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
cococandy:

Whatever acidosis

undecided undecided You need spiritual cleansing tongue
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Naajjii: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Asgard73:
Why is this nonsense always coming up before every election

From panama to Pandora

Who are the journalist 600 of them .. that are looking for free funds

Who have even investigate their claims and rubbish

Nigerians will buy anything everything as long as it to throw dirt to perceive enemy.. political or not.

Modified
All those on mention..
So
Now you have this pandora information.. what do we do we it?
You are ignorant, just keep quiet if you don't understand things. Is Pandora paper about Nigerians only? What does Pandora paper got to do with Nigeria election?

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Acidosis:

undecided undecided You need spiritual cleansing tongue

Cleansing by whom?
The likes of these scam artists?
Pukes.

1 Like

Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Acidosis(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
cococandy:

Cleansing by whom?
The likes of these scam artists?
Pukes.

We need to talk undecided embarassed
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Tzar(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Nigerians deserve them!
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by JOemmy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
As long as the money they used in investing in those offshore companies is not stolen public funds I honestly don't see anything wrong here is not the duty of the nigerian govt to tell wealthy nigerians were to invest their money premium times should stop verifying and demonizing peter obi and these extremely rich men of God they have committed no criminal offense known to the nigerian laws.
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by aalangel(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
So?
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Gilbertkwabena(m): 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
"Seek Christ first and every other thing (Money, properties) will be added onto it"

Many of these Pastors started humbly from nothing, they were preaching the gospel of Christ when there was no monetary gain, after winning souls for Christ, God is adding other things which he promised to add and this is why their blessings keep on increasing and their coast is being enlarged.

So whoever is reading this "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need" Matthew 6:33

I am not even a born again and in most cases I will be the one to criticize Pastor but I now know better

Did you really think b4 writing your first comment? Seek God first and every other thing shall be added(wealth,property etc) as written by u. I shouldn't shouldn't be asking if you think cuz obviously religious ppl don't else u won't be religious.

So pastor's are those seeking the God first nd their members that wallow in poverty nd suffering aren't seeking God first. Kai! religion and its madness
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Mftivi: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I can be my ass you are not rich yourself. cheesy you love love poverty too
lol, so I am supposed to argue with you on that ? How old are you, 16 ? Run along kid.
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Mftivi: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Gilbertkwabena:

Did you really think b4 writing your first comment? Seek God first and every other thing shall be added(wealth,property etc) as written by u. I shouldn't shouldn't be asking if you think cuz obviously religious ppl don't else u won't be religious.

So pastor's are those seeking the God first nd their members that wallow in poverty nd suffering aren't seeking God first. Kai! religion and its madness
how many pastors are rich ? You probably have a pastor relative wey hunger wan finish and you won't ever help if you are in the position to help. You will rather mock him and say if his God is real he should be blessed, but when same poor pastors start resping the rewards of their labour people like you start hating.
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by subcbouy: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Handsum64:

Illiterate
Not for profit organisations should be accountable than politicians
illiterate. You can sue him now.
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by jcross19: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
anorexicmuster:

Who all pay taxes to the Nigerian state.

but those owners are from another country? Huh
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by cococandy(f): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Acidosis:

We need to talk undecided embarassed
nope
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Acidosis(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
cococandy:
nope

lipsrsealed
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Powerbroker: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
So what? Did he steal public money to do that?
Nonsense story.
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Calitoscassius(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mftivi:
lol, so I am supposed to argue with you on that ? How old are you, 16 ? Run along kid.
What da heck ever! grin you are a poor man! No need to argue, grand dad!
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Feelings79: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Krismas:
coolIf u’ve read the Bible closely, u wud have realized that the instructions on tithe is progressive. 1st instruction was for u to leave it outside ur fence for d less privileged. Then it become, take it to Shiloh and EAT IT by urself and later bring it to the temple and leave it for those who tend the altar. Tithe is 1/10th of income. I told u, I am not keen to talk religion. However, if u earn 200k, ur tithe for the mnth is 20k and perhaps plus offerings for the mnth, everytin u give maybe 30k. But if in the course of the month, u receive a blessing from Oyedepo’s ministration, say someone framed u at work and u almost got sacked until one word from the bishop broke the maze and the person was exposed! Ur gratitude offering to the man of God will exceed ur obligational tithe and offering for that month. Oyedepo gets personal offerings daily. He feeds from signs and wonders. Equally if u come to his church, u might use his businesses, like hotel and restaurants, u might buy bread from his bakery and drink water from his bottle water company or some Agro products from his farms. Those are his business, not church and wot u’l spend will certainly be many times over than wot u will give in church. He is richer than the church and the largest donor to the church. If a minister depends on tithe and offering, he cannot have the kind of money people envy Oyedepo for
Thanks for enlightening me further.But for further expatiation, who then should be taking from this tithe money?
Re: Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven by Shawnnn01: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Peter Obi a daredevil criminal conducting legal business. I swear you deserve to be stoned to death for defending that criminal. It is fool like that will market criminals like that to Nigerians come 2023. Than God for Pandora, if not the criminal Peter Obi would have bribed them with billions like he bribed Nigeria media out to drop all incriminating allegations about him .

Amspecial:
You are not just foolish but unfortunate these men are conducting legal businesses in dose countries
While you lord tifnubu was doing drugs and some shady business in Chicago but your ass licking will not let you reason.
You are a waste of human life

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.