Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? (36479 Views)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Romanoff(f): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmmn.

Yes you did.

You are even lucky she didn't marry you out of desperation.

There are women who will like to know you first before the marriage talk.

So since she's open to being friends, give that a try.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by fourboys: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
embarassed
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by ELgordo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Guy you dodged a bullet!!! Fleee
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Kingcalls: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shes not the one for u...trust me

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Picker28: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
You're too fast bro just join the queue first the winner will be announced at the church

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Dbarrzx: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
U wan use marriage choke her...she japa...bullet dodged
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Lamasta(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

She even suggested we become friends...

Did I bring up the marriage matter too fast?
Are you for real

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by prophetfire: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

yes na
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by vickydevoka(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

Yes and no. Igbo men de choose who Dem go marry during festive period. N de marriage de hold. Abeg if u no get money no too stress urself. Na Money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Better tell her the koko
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by vickydevoka(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
I stopped reading at where you said you wanted to marry her within just a month

You're a jonzing guy undecided
If u get money get. U fit marry 3 days. Jus go village during festive period. Finish

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by SenatePresdo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

Even me go fear a Desperate guy like you.

She felt many girls have rejected you for a reason, and that's why you are too eager to marry someone you barely know that fast, so that she wouldn't dump you like other girls did.

5 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by lereinter(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Quit feeling of guilt

You didn't rush anything

You told her your mind and she told you yours

You want her to lie to you? Abeg continue your search

8 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by alizma: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

In a simple sentence, yes you were too fast but at the same time, thank God she came out plain.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

For real?

1month you are already proposing?...chai na speed wey rat dey take enter problem...cheesy

Dude that was fast...In this modern age, life follows a process...trying to bypass the process might expose you to problems.

Na from clap we dey enter dance na...get close, become friends, like what you have observed, make your intentions clear to her, she say yes, relationship don start...From there you can decide to push for next level...Please not Buhari's next level o...grin

2 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Bola146(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Satan01:
wetin happen angry ur husband lost undecided

But ur own tin go don wide like *white house dinning room* grin

Exactly like your all your sisters own grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Smartb0y: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
virginprincess:
You met someone just a month ago and you are already talking about marriage, if it was the other way round now, Nairaland men would have flooded this tread saying rubbish about Nigeria women and their urge for marriage, mtcheeeeeew.
what's the motivation behind your moniker

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by shogsman(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
How can you propose to someone in a month,are you kidding me

2 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by drennie(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
I just feel it's either der is somtin the lady said she will give out only wen married. Or der is high competition btw him and some persons that's making him want to quickly permanent the babe for himself by marrying her or the babe is somehow that he feels if he doesn't rush to marry her.. someone might snatch her.Alot has blinded this bros...
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Mvena(f): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Well done sir
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by frankmoney(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
You just met someone one month you want marry
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
If she says she wants to be friends I believe that's a reasonable request.

I'm sure she feels you both are rushing things.

A month?

Do you even know what her parents look like?

People should wise up and stop contracting marriages that have the shelf life of a banana.

5 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Kajaard: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

Just one month and you want to meet her parents and make it permanent? undecided

Na so the love shack you reach

One month of dating is too short to know someone you intend to spend the rest of your life with.

This is how you guys come back later to nairaland and start disturbing us with silly thread headlines like my marriage is in danger or I am tired of this marriage or I don't know who I got married to.

Guy receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Smartb0y: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
See another @Op,if she had 5 kids somewhere,thats how you would have gotten married to her. you see your life

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by debbydams(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

yes
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by debbydams(f): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:

Just one month and you want to meet her parents and make it permanent? undecided

Na so the love shack you reach
no mind am, as a lady I no rush reach op..

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Omicron007: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
shocked

When the pussy hits differently.

OP saw big yansh and perky boobs, and probably after the banny banged him differently, he started to mis-yarn marriage.

What Kpekus cannot do to a guy does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Silentmoni(m): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

bro marriage is a life time commitment,so you need time to be sure of what you are going into likewise your partner,1month is not just enough i think,maybe 3-6months

2 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by WaffenSS(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

You done impregnating random ladies yet?

5 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Demigod22:

You are very correct. I am disappointed in the guy. It is as a result of all this rush marriage without proper study of your partner that we have divorce papers everywhere. We tends to ignore and sacrifice salient points in relationship for our moment pleasure.

No

If you like date a girl for 10 yrs if she will betray you you can never know

You think women are like men that immediately use anger to reveal everything

A girl that will know she can't marry you but just to fulfill are strange fantasy, she will be deceiving the man with everything eternal

5 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by juniorstar(m): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Most guys don't know, it's actually women that propose marriage to men, it's women that bring the discussion, if your woman hasn't started mentioning marriage or future to you, don't jump and propose oooo, because she hasn't seen you in that light of spending forever together.

Even at that, ask yourself if her personality or character is one that you will be proud if she trained your daughter to be like her.
Too many men just see fine girl and think that's the standard to find a wife....I pity them especially the igbo abroad brothers.
God bless you..the unwise ones will disagree

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / You Know She's From The Ghetto When...? / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.