Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? (36493 Views)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

She even suggested we become friends...

Did I bring up the marriage matter too fast?
It only means one thing. You are just a means of passive income
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by DWJOBScom(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
You are not wrong to have made the move
Don't let anyone say the less
Take the friendship offered and not she never had any attraction toward you
Move on till you find someone on the same page with you.
Try to read books on relationship pending when another lady that checks your box comes up

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by brandsoncharlie: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Moral Lesson: Have Money before you propose.
Lmao, most women if you like get millions they don't care as far as they're not ready to settle down. That's why tiger woods girl friend and Co limited left their top usa millionaires boyfriends only to be jecking around.
Don't force it bro. Play along if u can.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by DAMN99: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na so una dey do go marry problem put for house. Mtchew
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by JordanMichael(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin
Belafonte:
You really wanted to marry a Nigerian woman after just one month of meeting her? Amazing shocked

You better go do Thanksgiving for the second chance you've been given to not derail your destiny. Secondly go and visit your parents with serious gifts; their prayers are truly effective in your life.

Werey see yansh he say the girl dey loving. grin
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Omoluabiii(m): 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

She told you that she didnt feel the same way you feel, and you re still putting your head?

fvck:

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

She may and may not

fvck:

She even suggested we become friends.
Confusion is what i see,
how old is she?
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by brandsoncharlie: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
2kurupt:
Maybe you no too hold bar (No offence) or she feels that way. Most ladies are open to setting down with the man who is ready financially
grin grin. Lol.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Godbless3(m): 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Demigod22:
Yes, you rushed everything, as if you are desperate to have her. Barely few months, you are talking of seeing her parents. If I ask you important questions about her now, you won't be able to answer and you want to marry her.

Forget this jare... I have seen people dated for months to years, and the spouse only found out about some certain things after the marraige.
I fit see a girl, study her afar but never spoken to her, get to know alot about her, the parent etc without dating. And if i am certain she is the babe, if i approach her and she give me the time and i was damn ready, i'll difinitely ask her hand for marraige and its up to her to slow it down and not show desperation.

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by emmyN(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Belafonte:
You really wanted to marry a Nigerian woman after just one month of meeting her? Amazing shocked

You better go do Thanksgiving for the second chance you've been given to not derail your destiny. Secondly go and visit your parents with serious gifts; their prayers are truly effective in your life.

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by studentofTruth: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
koyyes:

It's a major turn off. And by looking at your moniker,she must have figured you want to get married because you are sex starved.

I pray she breaks up with you so you can re-evaluate your priorities and find what to do with yourself. You are not ready.

Sometimes, I read these words but don't get the meaning behind it: what does sex-starved mean?

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by frozen70(f): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

She needs to be be sure of what you want

She is trying to know if you want her fir sex or marriage

So many men have played women by telling them that they want to marry them, yet use that to sleep with them

So give her time and watch if it will lead to marriage or not
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

NA THIS YOUR USERNAME WEY THE BABE SEE FOR NAIRALAND MAKE HER TO REJECT YOUR PROPOSAL

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by tikco(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Everyone saying he's too fast..abeg if it takes him 1million years this lady will definitely turn him..she's got an option already. Guy man meuv abeg.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Cousin9999: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
1 month?

So she's fine fine, right? lol grin
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by UncleKoboko: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

If her body count is more than 2, then she's a WHORÈ!

Never propose to a WHORÈ.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by UncleKoboko: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
I stopped reading at where you said you wanted to marry her within just a month

You're a jonzing guy undecided
His head must be fvck ed
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by UncleKoboko: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
SmellySperm:

His head must be fvck ed up
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by E2000: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

lol Hungry came for you small or large cash and not else and you want to tie her down once grin
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Dpundict: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
This mistake is what almost made me a father to another man's baby which would have been born this year and who knows if I would not have regretted it.
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by PlayMaker001(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Clean, Parboiled stone free rice available for sale
Mill site: Benue state
Price: #21700 per bag (plus delivery)
Pls call 08138617216
Minimum order at least 600 bags for bulk buyers
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Olunmercy56(f): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
enemyofprogress:
It would end in premium tears like that of Olunmercy56
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by chaloskyx: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
yes you were to fast the lady is not ready to settle down she wants to enjoy life so be her bf and chop her steady while you look for another who is ready to settle down no time to waste
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Valuc: 12:12am On Oct 11, 2021
I just feel it's either der is somtin the lady said she will give out only wen married. Or der is high competition btw him and some persons that's making him want to quickly permanent the babe for himself by marrying her or the babe is somehow that he feels if he doesn't rush to marry her.. someone might snatch her.Alot has blinded this bros...
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by OdenKelechi(m): 12:18am On Oct 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

But it's a jonzing world nau
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Moral Lesson: Have Money before you propose.

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by rosalieene(f): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2021
How would we know that you're not clout chasing when your monika is FVCK?
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Depressed101: 1:26am On Oct 11, 2021
fvck:

what you should be asking is how are you going to give thanks giving for jumping this ship successfully
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Qubrit1: 2:54am On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Belafonte:

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Joe4real1988(m): 4:05am On Oct 11, 2021
virginprincess:
You met someone just a month ago and you are already talking about marriage, if it was the other way round now, Nairaland men would have flooded this tread saying rubbish about Nigeria women and their urge for marriage, mtcheeeeeew.
You make it sound like a gender war. But u see guys here are not supporting such move na. Where in Delta are u from?
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by femi4: 5:06am On Oct 11, 2021
fvck:

No, it's time you withdrawal to check if she feels the same way, if she doesn't come back for you, move on to the next girl. One sided love is not good in a relationship
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Dcaliphate(m): 5:34am On Oct 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

grin grin better jonzer o
Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by cardoctor(m): 5:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Kupe Boy, Jimseuh And Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos And Video / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.