Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,281 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video (92417 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by compton11(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Afonjas will start bleating like a goat on heat
dumb ass Igbo nigga you are.
U are blabbing about afonja while your potopoto ain't peaceful in a minute

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by humilitypays(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Rubbish imaginary utopia, even the devil will claim the same, if it was so why have people been fleeing the east for other regions of Nigeria for the last 100 years?, what has stopped anyone in the East for developing the East to the stranded of Lagos State, even Ohaneze can’t conduct a free & fair elections, they are stuck with 2 factions claiming leadership, then one comedian is on social media typing communal crap?
Your hateful brain can't comprehend it.

Most political office holders in the east were not Igbo peoples choice, only insignificant few of them. Most times it is the rotten Nigerian federal system and its decayed electoral and judicial systems that force the wrong political leaders on Igbos against their own wills. You saw that play out in Imo State where Fulani controlled federal government forced a corrupt criminal on Imo state people as their Governor against their will and choice. This is Same for most critical positions in Southeast.

Ohanaeze Ndigbo is an irrelevant organization in Igbo land, it's a political group born out of political wills of corrupt Igbo politicians corrupted by the rotten Nigerian federal government system.

Go to markets, Igbo communities and see pure Igbo peoples elected unions in action making communal progress, developing Igbo communities, building roads and townhall and markets that corrupt governments refused to build.

Individually, Igbos are builders, you already know that, that's why they build and develop every city or town they go to or dwell unlike other tribes.

Igbos can't make visible communal progress beyond community and market unions so long as they are under the rotten Nigerian government setting which rewards corrupt people and thrives on marginalization, suppression of minority tribes and lesser voices.

The dream of majority of discerning Igbos is to build a new nation from scratch by building a solid foundation and institutions that will ensure law and order.

Nigeria's problem is Northern Nigeria's refusal to allow positive changes to archaic Nigerian constitution forced on Nigerians by Northern Military Heads of States for their selfish and tribal gains.

1999 Nigerian constitution ought to have been buried and a new generally acceptable constitution born.

Nothing is constant. Nigeria ought to have followed global trend and make amendments in leadership style, type of government, etc to make room for communal prosperity.

But hateful bigots like you don't wanna think or understand, continue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Goddyj(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
I rather be rich and be called a fraudster by church rats, than to be a church rat hating on the rich "fraudsters"

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by nanauju(f): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where did he get the money to start owning hotels and clubs from?

Stupid question

Go and ask the politicians living off your constituency funds where they get money to send their kids abroad, while you’re here asking mumuu question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by nedekid: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
If rich folks tell people where they got the money they use to have hotels and clubs, they will not have staff to work in their hotels, clubs, househelps, drivers, policemen etc.
You know why? Everybody will go get the money and be rich too grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by nijanigga: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Huspuppy 2
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by humilitypays(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Komu1048:

That's my most desire experiment that I want to see. You think it will look like Nigeria, Uk, Ghana, S/A, Dubai etc that u guys r destroying with every illegal n criminal activities u call trade n Business. It will fail within 5years. Una go kill una tire n then it will be obvious to the whole world that u guys the one giving Nigeria it's bad name n influencing other tribe
You wont understand.

Though the leadership wont be controlled by IPOB if thats what you think. There are intellectuals, technocrats, political and financial economy experts that will come on board once actualized. IPOB is just a front.

What makes a nation is its laws, bilaws, and mostly constitution. Solid constitution will build solid institutions that will instill discipline in the society.

The problem of Nigeria is Northern political elites refusal to allow positive changes in Nigeria's constitution to reflect present day challenges.

Northerners just want Nigeria to remain the way it was in the 80s whereby they box the rest of Nigerians in one corner and use coup and counter coups to destroy Nigeria and her commonwealth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by RighteousI: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos are one of the most successful tribes in Nigeria

I arrived at this conclusion from my experience the last time I visited a family friend in Imo state

The houses I saw in the villages are no different from the houses you see in mega city like Lagos

Village o

And I wonder why they still talking of Biafra

What of all those Enugu and Imo ashawo girls on the streets, are they also successful?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
Lol, you think he's Hushpuppi flexing with people's sweat and hustle. Shameless Hush. Thank God he's cooling off in prison.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
mightyhaze:
grin
Why una dey always use this Demola Ajayi picture as Afonja? Lol
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by UncleKoboko: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
And OSU pigs and AWÙSÁ FOOL ANI FOOLS will start grunting on this rubbish now grin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Keep question other people's source of wealth and not face your own.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
He borrowed it from ur ancestors but he promised to give you the money to better ur hopeless life grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by eagleonearth(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
this single sentence reeks of poverty. Work hard and pray hard bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rickmann:

If you like piss in venus and shit in Jupiter, na for ur pocket e dey Oga.
Wretched boy. E pain am grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by WaffenSS(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

This is why I laughed when you called yourself a patriot, you half-dyed ethnic jingoistic goat.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
A frustrated person spotted here o, pls some1 help me, abeg

so why do u need help if others are frustrated and u arent?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
UncleKoboko:

And OSU pigs and AWÙSÁ FOOL ANI FOOLS will start grunting on this rubbish now grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by WaffenSS(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Crime.

What else.

He's igboe.

It's in their DNA.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Systrom(m): 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
tabisegroup:
The two guys behind, aren't they his staff too?
The two guys behind are his security detail
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by J2381: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
you have proof of his fraudulent activities?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by ozegidon(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
No go dey show yourself abeg... remember hushpuppy...
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Spencerchiboy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
lexy2014:

so why do u need help if others are frustrated and u arent?
Ok i'm sorry for whatever i might have said, pls leave me bikonu!
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
Ok i'm sorry for whatever i might have said, pls leave me bikonu!

at what time did i hold u that u are begging me to leave u?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
redcliff:

lol. many people are naive to the kind of structures in the east. please correct your statement: Igbos are the most successful self-made tribe in nigeria
Without any governmental aid. Igbo Amaka
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

Crime.

What else.

He's igboe.

It's in their DNA.
If to own big hotels, night clubs and show biz in different cities in Nigeria is a crime, may you remain wretched and poor feeding from hand to mouth all the days of ur life. Jealousy and envy won't do you any good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Rickmann: 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tomek09:

Wretched boy. E pain am grin grin

You call me wretched boy?

This is about the funniest thing I have heard in a very long while. Lol
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Praktikals:

Its non of your business. He owes you no explanation.
Don't mind that afonja boy.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by nike4love: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
mightyhaze:
grin

Guy you re very wicked � �
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
Rickmann:

You call me wretched boy?

This is about the funniest thing I have heard in a very long while. Lol
[/s]
Go hustle bro. No dey talk shiii. Na hustle Cubana take reach the level where he dey so
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by UncleKoboko: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tomek09(m): 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=UncleKoboko post=106627764][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.