Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! (315 Views)

Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / My Red Pill Experience Sha! / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! by Issues40(m): 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
As much as I see a lot of sense and wisdom in red pill contents, here is the real truth about it.

1. Every man and woman are born with different genetic compositions that goes a long way to affect how their personalities, attitudes and behaviors should be. While some males may exhibit less emotionality, others men exhibit more. The same is the truth for females too. And so it is pointless trying to teach all men how to be less emotional to females. What might work for one male may be invalid in the other male courtesy of their genetic make up. In fact the truth is that no matter how much ref pill content you pump out here, some males will never be able to relate to it.

2. Life can be a different ball game sometimes. You think denying that particular girl attention and treating her like shit will make her love you the more. But you are wrong. Wait till you meet a particular set of females who don't really care about how much attention you give them or whatever. They do it how they like it. For this particular set of females, they have immunity against red pill practices simply because of who they are and the kind of mindset they've developed from birth

3. You will continue to think you are an alpha male or a beta whatever until you meet that one girl who's going to humble you to the grounds. Even the strongest men fell for female weaklings and all you can do is ask how. It is just the way it is. It is just life. It comes at you in different ways son.

4. True love does exist. There are women with good virtues and women with bad virtues. Not all women are manipulative and heartless. Some women are loyal and will love you as a male not because of how much attention you give to her or whether you are rich or an alpha male or not. It is just love at work. That's how it is. When you meet the girl, lady or woman of your dreams, all these red pill shit will vanish into thin air. That's when you will realize that life is bigger than you son and you almost have no control as to what events takes place in your. Some things are destiny orchestrated and when they happen, no matter how much you try to force a change, it amounts to nothing.

4. I say all this because I've had experiences and I've seen things. And mostly I've learnt from elders (Men and women in their 80s). Sometimes you need to see through the eyes of elders to understand things better. Just sometimes.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! by Promzy99: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
U got some gud points bro. No matter how learned or educated we think we are, life will still happen. We r wired differently by nature so that we cn match up in our different ways.
Re: The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Promzy99:
U got some gud points bro. No matter how learned or educative we think we are, life will still happen. We r wired differently by nature so that we cn match up in our different ways.
Are you a redpiller?

Re: The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! by KiNg0G: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
you got a point though...
but my brother in whatever decision you make, DONT BE A SIMP.
Re: The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! by Promzy99: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you a redpiller?
I luv d redpiller idea to a moderate extent. I just hate seein people beggin 2 to be luvd, be it male or female. Thats d no.1 tin dat drew my mind 2 d redpiller stuff.

1 Like

Re: The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
True love exist but it doesn't and can't exist in Nigeria or any African nation. Most Nigerian men and women are in the level one of the Maslow hierarchy of needs while love is in level 3 so how would it happen. Most relationships in Nigeria are transactional and that's what they will always be.
Re: The Ultimate Truth About Red Pill!! by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ona Really get time o....time to settle down and write rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Her Body (count) Her Choice..... / 7 Better Ways To Handle Relationship Issues Without Fighting Or Quarreling / I Lost Myself In A Relationship With Him (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.