Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Her Body (count) Her Choice..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Body (count) Her Choice..... (305 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Body (count) Her Choice..... by czarr(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
True....

Her body her choice, my ring (commitment) my choice.
I don't shame women for sleeping around, so nobody should shame me for wanting a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Her Body (count) Her Choice..... by Smartb0y: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
czarr:
True....

Her body her choice, my ring (commitment) my choice.
I don't shame women for sleeping around, so nobody should shame me for wanting a virgin.
using sarcasm to shame them.

*eye wink*

1 Like

Re: Her Body (count) Her Choice..... by UncleKoboko: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Don't mind that fool posting nonsense.
He's not even a male not to talk of being a man.

The useless hoe has probably been fuckèd and dumped by numerous men so, she's just posting nonsense up and down thinking she can use it to brainwash some fools.

Unfortunately, every hoe will continue to be shamed forever. They can eat their cum-cakes and still have. That's how the world work!

THEY SHOULD ALL DEAL WITH IT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Body (count) Her Choice..... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
With my level of experience in womanizing, if her body is not fresh like today’s bread(the buubs especially) I nor do.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fcck Ghana / . / How She Refused To Come Into Same Bed With Me After Paying Her Flight, Hotel For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.