Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund (49416 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by bonnyhope: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should return all the sex he had with her too,after that then she will in turn return the bride price.Its that simple.

You are funny

Who enjoyed the sex most?

3 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by RPG2020(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should return all the sex he had with her too,after that then she will in turn return the bride price.Its that simple.

So he should also return the doggies shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by eallstar: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Unseen:

Wrong

As long as you married the woman before the birth of the baby, he's forever yours. Even if the marriage crashed and the bride price returned. The baby is forever yours
So what happened to Tonto dikeh case? She refused the father access to his son
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Lashist(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
When we told you all you can offer in a relationship is sex, we didn't lie cheesy grin...you cant give what you dont have

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Patrotism: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2021
You're very correct! It's not the money but the implication!!

abouzaid:
the return of the bride price have a symbolic meaning in Igbo culture rather than the value of the money, (it a chump change), unless that bride price is returned, they're still legally married by Igbo customary law and any child that she conceived from another man must be accepted and provided for by the man including having a claim to the man's inheritance whether the husband likes it or not, if her father refuse to return the money, the husband must announce that he had forfeited the money to the attention of both families.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Austineva(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I must be honest with you, It's Either You're Carrying Bag Of Cement On Your Head While Typing This Comment or You're Suffering From Juvenile Delinquency.

Having a phone and access to internet doesn't mean you're a grown up
I tell u grin grin grin(bag of cement grin grin grin cheesy) he thought is defending his funani terrorists herdsmen
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

So she was just there for sex? So women are sex objects ba?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Innobee99(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Even if it's N5 bride price, return it as tradition demands

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Calitoscassius(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I must be honest with you, It's Either You're Carrying Bag Of Cement On Your Head While Typing This Comment or You're Suffering From Juvenile Delinquency.

Having a phone and access to internet doesn't mean you're a grown up
cheesy grin grin grin@ carrying bag of cement. Definitely a juvenile delinquent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by kingthreat(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

You have the IQ of a tadpole

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Calitoscassius(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Leaforever:
She had a child before marriage. So she was a babymama.
Now she is baby mama the second time.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
awesonjr:
if him fit return her back the way she dey before him marry her, no problem the wife father to go return him money case close
This shows you don't have an idea of what you are talking about..

The bride price is 14K..

Do you think that the money is what he is after?

Returning a bride price in Igboland means a DIVORCE.

HE wants a DIVORCE!

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Karlosorji(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You don't have sense. Very foolish comment abo na only the man enjoy the sex? Was she not mourning while the man was busy pounding?

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by pickatyoubackup: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

So she didn't have sex also.
Sometimes try dey use ur head. No be everything feminism

5 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by princewarri1985: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Koboskit:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2021/10/actor-kalu-ikeagwus-marriage-crashes.html?m=1
I know this dude very well back then in lagos, and we both use to live on the same street then in ogba lagos and he is a very good friend to my cousin, then he drives an old 190 benz. HE SHOULD BE A MAN MOVE ON AND FORGET THE BRIDE PRICE BECAUSE REQUESTING FOR THE BRIDE PRICE IS SO LAME, HOPE HIM GO FIT RETURN ALL LASH AND ENJOY HIM DON ENJOY THE WOMAN TOO??

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by odeyinugbolahan(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
cry I don't know why I hate divorce, separation or fight in marriage, especially when they have kids God help all marriages experiencing storms in their homes, please calm the storm and restore back peace in their homes Amen

Amen IJMN
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
eallstar:

So what happened to Tonto dikeh case? She refused the father access to his son
Refusing him access does not mean that the child is not his..

He can go to court to be granted his visitation rights..
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
This shows you don't have an idea of what you are talking about..

The bride price is 14K..

Do you think that the money is what he is after?

Returning a bride price in Igboland means DIVORCE!

HE wants a DIVORCE!!
OK me think say him don broke and moreover I'm not an Igbo man I don't know that that's how they ask for DIVORCE
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by onlinestaff2020: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Your mumu no get part 2.

You forgot that he was the one using strength to pound the wife during sex so the wife too should return his energy.

Iyaebe, you are too myopic and looking at challenges of relationship from only the feminist angle.

Please, always be objective and not subjective when reasoning.

I understand that you are even a woman with low IQ.

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Burgerlomo: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

That's a fair judgement in my opinion, he should restore her back to default settings if possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2021
The MORE ENLIGHTENED and Intelligent one becomes, the closer the person draws to divorce.
This is more likely for the female folks.
Proven statistically!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by legba1(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
muller101:
So women are sex object. grin Thanks for the clarification

In essence, ifeanyi is not davidos now since he didn't pay the bride price abi?
I bet to tell you that all this practice only applies to pauper. Chioma and his parents won't try that with Davido.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by foreshore(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
princewarri1985:
I know this dude very well back then in lagos, and we both use to live on the same street then in ogba lagos and he is a very good friend to my cousin, then he drives an old 190 benz. HE SHOULD BE A MAN MOVE ON AND FORGET THE BRIDE PRICE BECAUSE REQUESTING FOR THE BRIDE PRICE IS SO LAME, HOPE HIM GO FIT RETURN ALL LASH AND ENJOY HIM DON ENJOY THE WOMAN TOO??
You are obviously not an Igbo..

Returning a bride price means a divorce..

Do you really think that he is after a 14k chicken change,for the sake of it?

Until the bride price is returned,the woman is still his wife according to Igbo culture..

The man knows what he is doing..

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:53am On Oct 11, 2021
Burgerlomo:

That's a fair judgement in my opinion, he should restore her back to default settings if possible.
Which default mode?

A woman that already had a child before getting married?

Returning a bride price means a divorce..

He is not asking for the money because of hunger..
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by muller101(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
legba1:

In essence, ifeanyi is not davidos now since he didn't pay the bride price abi?
I bet to tell you that all this practice only applies to pauper. Chioma and his parents won't try that with Davido.
This post is not about davido. Create a thread for that.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Forumobserver12(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
starbuck:
When i read the news, i was really ashamed of him for demanding 14k bride price as a refund

The amount he is demanding for as refund is inconsequential, by demanding for the refund of bride price, it means he want to terminate the marriage completely according to Igbo custom and tradition...

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Rubbiish(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2021
BKayy:

Its an Igbo thing. As far as the bride price is not returned, she is still his wife whether he likes it or not. On that ground, the woman cannot legally remarry
It is not an Igbo thing!
Same apply in my place & I am not Igbo!
The bride price must be returned.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Kingosytex(m): 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

The woman should return all the sex she had with him also.

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Fuckyoumod: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
mehn
.... This nigga is as brainless as a swine. spits.....

Who born this thing wey no get sense

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Hanibbal(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

You have the IQ of a tadpole

Lmfao..You must be the god of savagery. grin grin grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Hugo55(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2021
Kalu, I like his movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Dammy Krane To Be Prosecuted By Tap Jets, A Private Jet Company / Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.