Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund (49420 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Pictures Of Kcee And His Wife, Ijeoma Okonkwo As She Rocks Bikini / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by fboy24q(m): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should return all the sex he had with her too,after that then she will in turn return the bride price.Its that simple.

Stop thinking from your @ss b*tch

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by chidi2003(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
cry I don't know why I hate divorce, separation or fight in marriage, especially when they have kids God help all marriages experiencing storms in their homes, please calm the storm and restore back peace in their homes Amen
You will create a good home with this your rational reasoning; Peace unto you!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Solatium(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
He should return all the sex he had with her too,after that then she will in turn return the bride price.Its that simple.

i don't support the idiotic husbands call for refund of that paltry ₦14k but this your comment make me think the wife should also refund the feeding, housing and utilities cost while under his care
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by 1stHooligan(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

You have the IQ of a tadpole
A tadpole? Isn't that a baby frog shocked
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Starz825(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I must be honest with you, It's Either You're Carrying Bag Of Cement On Your Head While Typing This Comment or You're Suffering From Juvenile Delinquency.

Having a phone and access to internet doesn't mean you're a grown up
Guy... grin
I sha knew one person go reply this iyaebe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2021
I thought he's a gentle man.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by chidi2003(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop disgracing your family online! The world has gone beyond kwashiorkored reasoning - think before you act!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Pumpumking: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2021
debbydams:
lol,they both enjoyed the sex na...

^^^YOU AGAIN....ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT SEXXXX!!!
ladies do not talk about sexxx everyday, pleasese STOP!!...show some manner!
again advising people to have sexxxx is that all u think/talk about Sexxx sexxx sexxxx? ..there is more important things goin on in the world that sexxxx talk please...choooose a topick like global warmin, education, isllam, chrisstian, catolick, vooodoo, festivals, chrissssmas, travelling, coooking, chidrens, chicld care, libray, univacity, marrraige....& milllions of fresh topick u can disscus? Ladies do not talk about sexxxx every 20 minite sso please please please, shange yor topic & quit talkin about sexxxx. but when we tries to correct u, u get upset like u dont want corrections.
loook for other topic please..we are fedddddup!!!!(no oofeinsese) angry
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
All the food she has been eating nko?

Na the man dey fvck her or na the woman dey fvck him? So who go return the sex now?

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Paulo3ree(m): 11:40am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

Returning the bride price stands for annulment, hence individuals involved in the process especially the lady is free to remarry
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Trumann: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
1stHooligan:

A tadpole? Isn't that a baby frog shocked

Exactly
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Raalsalghul: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Trumann:

You have the IQ of a tadpole

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by BigYash: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2021
Lightorder:
you are still on this ? Indeed the guy who said you were carrying bag of cement on your head while you comment, was right after all.
Who said you were carrying bags of cement and concrete on your head? Cux I yam not understanding brah?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by LastProphet: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2021
SmartPolician:

How many times do I have to tell women that men and women enjoy sex? You don't do guys a favour for something you enjoy too undecided

You can't blame the women Nigeria got an unbelievable number of dumb men so the women just cash in moment they grow up and realize it. For the men that know the women are scared of them. Very plenty mumu men

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by sampsonub100: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Madam you are not making any sense at all. In as much the divorce is unfortunate, telling the man to return all the sex he had with the ex wife to her without saying the same to the woman is nonsensical to say the least. The last time I checked, it takes at least two party for sexual intercourse to happen.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by KingAzari: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Why always Ijeoma?
grin grin grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by kkonyeji(m): 11:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

See where ur dirty & immature mind went to.
Did he enjoy the sex alone?
Morever, this shows that's d only thing most young gehs of today can offer.

When u don't know about people's culture don't meddle into it.
The actor is not asking wrongly cos if she's not in 4d marriage again, then his bride price should be returned, even if it's 50kobo!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by prophetfire: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ode you are. Return of bride price is the traditional way of asking for divorce. If it's returned to him, then the marriage is over and he is deemed to have divorced her. I don't know why you kids anytime they say something, your mind runs to sex. Even the sex sef, it's the two of them that had it and the woman enjoy it more sef. Woman wrapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by homealone00: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
they had sex with each other, am very sure they woman was busy shouting harder harder cheesy
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by kkonyeji(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2021
abouzaid:
the return of the bride price have a symbolic meaning in Igbo culture rather than the value of the money, (it a chump change), unless that bride price is returned, they're still legally married by Igbo customary law and any child that she conceived from another man must be accepted and provided for by the husband including having a claim to the husband's inheritance whether the husband likes it or not, if her father refuse to return the money, the husband must announce that he had forfeited the money to the attention of both families.

Pls educate those who jump on every thread to display their ignorance.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by JoeEeL(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2021
larryjonze:

C'mon marriage won't be a problem if you know the kind of ladies to avoid, for instance
you meet a gurl n she sounds like ishilove, just apologise like it wrong number n cut her off

Or if you into teenage gurls, you meet a gurl that talks like iyaebe, just ignore n move on.

The last kinds of ladies you need to be wary of, you meet a milf that reasons like pocohantas, you talk one she reply with 50 .. bro off your shoes, run nd never look back .

i assure you, if you avoid these three kind of gurls, even tho their is no perfect marriage you will be fine.

Guy, guy, guy, you are right but ehm...

girls can be serious pretenders esp. when it comes to pre-marriage. There's nothing they can't fake my man.

Even the ones who act churchy can fool you. Besides their past sexual activities pre-marriage is over the roof, yet they want you to remain faithful in marriage forever. sad
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
mechanics:
I thought he's a gentle man.
Because he's a Gentleman, he should die gently

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by Moneyboyz: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
What are you saying?
That sex is an investment?
They both enjoyed each other, 0 cancel 0
I hate all these entitlement mentality.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by wink2015(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Marriage is no longer stable anymore compared to the marriages our parents had during their time.

What is responsible for this kind of trend?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by kkonyeji(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I still dey find sense in this post.

You'll never see sense in it man cos it's just like the poster....SENSELESS GIRL!

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by bizzibodi(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
abouzaid:
the return of the bride price have a symbolic meaning in Igbo culture rather than the value of the money, (it a chump change), unless that bride price is returned, they're still legally married by Igbo customary law and any child that she conceived from another man must be accepted and provided for by the husband including having a claim to the husband's inheritance whether the husband likes it or not, if her father refuse to return the money, the husband must announce that he had forfeited the money to the attention of both families.
This is a weird & primitive culture... accept a bastard from another man..who can also partake in d sharing of inheritancennmbanu
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by nwaimoroseyaho: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Unseen:

Corrections.

Any child she conceived from another man will either be accepted or rejected by the former husband if the bride price is not returned.
Nobody will force him to accept a child that is not his unless he choose to. And the illegitimate child will never inherit anything unless the man choose to allow it.

On the other side, the lady can't remarry unless the bride price is returned while the man can remarry multiple times sef without collecting the first bride price.

In Igbo tradition, it's a man's world
what will happen in the case of divorce if the man did not pay bride price? Or if the parents of the girl accepted only drinks and other stuff to assist the man, so in this case what should be returned?
Am here to learn
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by kkonyeji(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
awesonjr:
if him fit return her back the way she dey before him marry her, no problem the wife father to go return him money case close

Boy, her father won't reason like you.
Stop telling the whole world you're still a suckling!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by bizzibodi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Unseen:

Corrections.

Any child she conceived from another man will either be accepted or rejected by the former husband if the bride price is not returned.
Nobody will force him to accept a child that is not his unless he choose to. And the illegitimate child will never inherit anything unless the man choose to allow it.

On the other side, the lady can't remarry unless the bride price is returned while the man can remarry multiple times sef without collecting the first bride price.

In Igbo tradition, it's a man's world
I
Hope U are correct..Igbo can't be that primitive.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund by omoharry(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

That's why Davido refused to marry Chioma, He saw the handwriting on the wall earlier. They will now use it as a trap that you won't have access to the child if you collect back the bride price you paid.
Sense/Wisdom no go kill una!
which handwriting on the wall did he see? David himself ; does he look like a husband material to u? He has money but that does not mean he can keep a home. Nor with stand all the wahala that comes with marriage ..The institution of marriage is for matured mind and not for playboys like Davido . He need to wait till 40-45 Yrs, before getting married.
The Davido we are seeing; that still sag his jeans ,take weed like no man's business and club most of his time, is the one that is seeing hand writing on the wall ? Pls he should not deceive himself .
He is not mentally ready for all that marriage stuff and the commitment that comes with it . So he should chill and continue with his single life as a playboy .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Wears New Look, Fans React (See Photos) / After Everything, Naira Marley Came Out Of EFCC Custody & Forgot Me - Lady Cries / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.