Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63902 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 18, 2022
azrael stop being a coward ..... Dress up pick up your harvester ... A soul is ripe and ready to be reaped...

Here is not my dwelling place... Need to go to where real tranquility is...

Death is another way of life
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
The cold makes a man down... Pains in the ribs .... The cold and stiff floor..

3:25am dude was still up like a zombie ... No light no phone ...

Panick attack... Inflicting wounds on myself just to know if iam still alive..

Took a long walk around 4:27am just to ease the soul... Didn't care about whatever might happen around that ungodly hour..

One day this whole thing is gonna over... And if I am opportuned to meet Jehovah.. He got a lotta questions to answer

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ThatsONYI: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Light here is something to be worried about..but can one really sue phcn for not really disturbing light and still dishing outrageous bills.

Got a daily job at a bakery, was there yesterday and today. But God Forbid I go there tomorrow. Worked in bakery as a supervisor and the oven was automated. But this particular bakery is a disaster to health. The smoke and heat can zap a life.

my JD was to wash the bread pan, pans that are dead and need to be changed. But trust naija "if e never spoil finish beyond repair they won't replace it"
Chief baker black pass charcoal he is using to service the fire of the oven.

shocked

Bro, that's the work I do. How's everything?
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Bro, that's the work I do. How's everything?

Fine bro thank god

The oven in your bakery is it automated ?

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Let the pictures do the talking ... I am strength_less

embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 26, 2022
Susily

https://www.nairaland.com/6943701/medical-practitioners-pls#109588049

Currently have some sorta sharp pains my left ribs and the dizziness is getting worst

Things seem blurry I have to always strain my eyes....

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Susily(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
azraeljaheel:
Susily

https://www.nairaland.com/6943701/medical-practitioners-pls#109588049

Currently have some sorta sharp pains my left ribs and the dizziness is getting worst

Things seem blurry I have to always strain my eyes....

You need to visit a hospital

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Susily:

You need to visit a hospital

Ah wahala

Thanks anyways
Stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
Man don turn Jack of all trades... Any way is a way so far it is legit...

Pictures are one of the net doors we worked on ....

Doors and windows (couldn't snap everything phone na gbef)

Tired much...

Tomorrow Sunday.. I think I am beginning to hate Sundays... So much stress ... Sweeping the whole compound waking up so early cleaning and arranging the church... Na wa oooo

My popcorn machine will be arriving tommorow .....

Good night .... Lord if it is today please forgive me my sins... I'd be happy to leave this cruel world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rain fell today, very heavey and the wind was something else... Kinda wind that uproot roofs ...

Before service started I already got a jab to help clean up three shops told the man I'd come after service...

Menial jobs are out there you just fast think outside the box... You see those empty shops try looking for the owner or caretakers/agents...

Tell them incase the individual who wannna rent it needs someone to clean it for them, that you are readily available... (Applicable to houses too)

Na so I use get Job today
picture 1: the rain flog my wardrobe ... All my wears dey wet like babes on heat grin (not funny sha e pain me)
picture 2&3: the compound after the rain.. But I had to apply wisdom... When igot back to the house the compound was a mess lucky me I met some people in the church auditorium discussing with the pastor

As per sharp guy I quick pick broom start to sweep... I know they can't see me sweeping the compound and not want to join me... Conscience no go even gree them smiley na so them join me do the sweeping o... Atleast my work tomorrow has reduced
last picture: my jacket ... Found it in the bush/garden thanks to the wind... Cold will nearly finish me tonight... The thing wey pain me pass na my SK dey the pocket and raw
embarassed
although this morning I woke up down but the fact I'd be getting the popcorn machine elevated my soul... I'd post the machine now... Make I run go bath

Staylegit

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Can't believe I slept off... Have you ever been so tired that in your small mind, you be like "let me just rest small and boom you crash... Only to sleep like a log of wood...

Pictures : the machine... I need to wake up early today sweep then pop before students starts going to school...

My eyes are really heavy... I'd acknowledge enough of y'all that has been a blessing to me when I wake up fully

But now I need to sleep...

Lord forgive me my sins incase these eyes fail to open again

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Woke up early did my necessary chores only to start popping , the pastor said I shouldn't open the gate yet that it is too early... Too early 6:12..?

Be like devil wan use this pastor lol

At abuja then by 4:30 man's up already at jikwoyi conveying people to finance bridge...

Mondays I only run trips twice in the morning due to the mad traffic... By 8am I resume my work...

The thing pain me sha

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
Grateful to to y'all ... You folks have being a brother a sister a God and a goddess

Vikkypee
Pattymike
Gokoyer0
Telim
Nemadatquod
Petyprincess
Madara01
Dayleke
Budaatum

Y'all who in one way or the other got my back ... Thanks so much

The struggle tight but we remain tighter to the grind... Wish I could send some of the popcorn to y'all to chill with...

Again thanks so much

::;;;I still sell engine oil :;;;;; and I am down for whatever hustle...

Could be your connect to detox smoothies and healthy organic meal...

#staylegit

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2

Please I need some enlightenment on some issues bugging me

1. Deut 23:2
Any hope for me?

2. Can I be liberal and be a good Christian?

3. Since I have been here I have seen lota things... Pastor telling lies just to form wisdom... Trying to avoiding sin we tend to tell lies(really don't know how to explain this)

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
I could really do with some help now ... Please is anyone out there who could help this soul!!!

I know things are tough for everybody currently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2022
Death please give the peace I deserve

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Jackie I tried

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Jackie dad is tired... And he about to give up. .. If this tree could take his life...

I am sorry

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Have I not paid enough for my sins? Why punish me this much?

I ran to you seeking for help and shelter but it feels like I still get drenched. I ran to you seeking for redemption but I still so much guilt

If truly you are up there please relief me of this torment.. I have a daughter who I might never see.. I have spent days on your on podium. Hoping you bring all what I have lost to found...

Just take this life please

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Dear God

I know you know all... Please tell me what my tomorrow is.. In your book you said you'd reward the faithful ..how come my faithfulness is getting me into so much depression

Dear God

I know your ways differs from we humans... But please let me see what you see because I am tired

Dear God

A king is begging.. A bird is walking.. You know the future , but how come you chose to relax and watch a Prince suffer this much...

Can I truly curse you and die?

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
I survived another day

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaDaRa01:
azraeljaheel whats the latest update? Have u finally settled down? I read your past threads and this, i must say, i respect your honesty, perseverance and integrity.
Can you manage a business? Barbing saloon, computer centre? Or any other areas you're good in?
Call me 08137102298

Hello good afternoon hope you haven't forgotten me

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Hello good afternoon hope you haven't forgotten me
ring me

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Dashlish12: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
MaDaRa01:

ring me
. Good evening Bro, this is my first time of logging in since my last thread (u can check my profile as well) please can i ring u as well? Will be waiting for your response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Today was kinda hectic!!!

Connected with a block industry that needed over 500 blocks but the machine was faulty after moulding 200 block of nine inches...

Per block we the carrier were paid 20 naira per block... (200 divided by 2 the answer was what I was paid)

E no easy.. Trying to get accommodation and resources for my popcorn business

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Truth is I need help I feel so lost.. I got desperate today I did what seems wrong to My soul

The little change I made, was given to a bathe of cleansing.... Cleansed first, second and third in a river!!!

Hopefully my night is going to peaceful

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Feels like I have a switch THEY control .....

On and Off

I just got deeper

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2022
I want to keep my eyed open tonight.. They might come after me

J kpuf zpv

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Good evening Bro, this is my first time of logging in since my last thread (u can check my profile as well) please can i ring u as well? Will be waiting for your response. Thanks
sure

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2022
I don't know it all .... But I am not ignorant

Body pain from yesterday hustle... You earn 1500 only to use up like half of it to buy pain killers...

No light for days... Water is gold now... Too many people requesting to fetch water at the church.. Can't turn them down, some are even ready to pay... But water is life... And I didn't pay a dime for life..

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2022
I just remembered my dream

Dreams are weird... Just know I am sorry. You warned me, but I was adamant

I won't give up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply)

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.